Subliminal Talk
Please read!! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Website and Subliminal Feedback (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Website-and-Subliminal-Feedback)
+--- Forum: Frequently Asked Questions & Resources (FAQ) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Frequently-Asked-Questions-Resources-FAQ)
+--- Thread: Please read!! (/Thread-Please-read)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Please read!! - Shannon - 08-04-2011

(08-01-2011, 11:26 AM)maros Wrote: the only reason I was listening that much is cause I wasn't feeling the effects.

Some people don't respond well, or easily, based on resistance (fear of loss of control) and some don't respond because their brain is already sated and has had enough of the desired frequency for the time being. It's about like trying to charge up a full battery... not gonna happen.

Regardless, care is necessary with these programs. If you're not getting results, is it because you have a hyperactive mind? Is it because you're afraid to let go and be influenced? Is it because you're trying to force your brain to return to a sleep/charging level it just finished? In any case, overuse is still not a good idea.

RE: Please read!! - maros - 08-06-2011

(08-04-2011, 06:42 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(08-01-2011, 11:26 AM)maros Wrote: the only reason I was listening that much is cause I wasn't feeling the effects.

Some people don't respond well, or easily, based on resistance (fear of loss of control) and some don't respond because their brain is already sated and has had enough of the desired frequency for the time being. It's about like trying to charge up a full battery... not gonna happen.

Regardless, care is necessary with these programs. If you're not getting results, is it because you have a hyperactive mind? Is it because you're afraid to let go and be influenced? Is it because you're trying to force your brain to return to a sleep/charging level it just finished? In any case, overuse is still not a good idea.

your absolutely right, It was cause I had alot of resistance, after a while i started getting more comfortable with moving to states, now I am almost completely comfortable. The only thing I have to disagree with you on (please take no offense) is the limits of listening, you are right in my opinion at some bit... in that is for BEGINNER listeners.. as it takes much more effort into changing states then someone accustomed to changing them, which I have noticed from my ongoing experience. I am not saying oh listen in theta for hour upon hour or alpha ... but more experienced people will be able to change there states easily with less energy. I'm sure you already know this but you don't say since you tend to people that start and don't want any problems... but idk? lol i am no expert nor veteran, i just see what majority of sites and people say and it honestly confirms my experience...

RE: Please read!! - Shannon - 08-13-2011

My recommendations are made based on what I know fore sure is safe usage. There is no reason to take offense if you disagree. It is, however, important to be safe, and the Interwebs are full of advice that is often sketchy at best, and downright dangerous at worst. I prefer to offer a safe set of guidelines over one that meets the desires of people who may or may not be lacking in patience, knowledge, experience and/or wisdom concerning the process. I have seen more than a few people "knock themselves for a loop" for a week or two because they liked the Theta program too much and stayed on it too long. Here, you will find conservative advice that is known to be safe and effective.

RE: Please read!! - maros - 08-23-2011

I see. What is your take on using a session then using a around a 15hz frequency to take you back to a normal state so your not all restless throughout night?

RE: Please read!! - Benjamin - 08-25-2011

Hi Maros,
I know from experience how too much of this stuff is.

I do holosync 1 hour a day which is the recommended listening.

Once I was doing theta sessions a few times a day with recorded affirmations, and I felt really drained and out of it all the time.

I guess really that if your staying aware of the effects you can change the amount of listening for yourself though.

If it wasn't for me going to start sex magnet soon and having the subliminals, I probably would give the theta and affirmations a go again. Hmm.. maybe I could do an experiment.

RE: Please read!! - Shannon - 08-28-2011

(08-23-2011, 06:56 PM)maros Wrote: I see. What is your take on using a session then using a around a 15hz frequency to take you back to a normal state so your not all restless throughout night?

15 Hz is low Beta, which would awaken you. That isn't how you fall asleep. If you're having trouble falling asleep, you should use your brainwave entrainment at the midpoint between when you awaken and when you want to go to bed. This will allow it to work, while giving you time to regain the ability to rest your mind. Or, you could use it less. Most of my brainwave programs actually return you to a 22 Hz Beta state after they finish.