Subliminal Talk
WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal (/Thread-WildFlower-Alpha-Male-Subliminal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Ryan - 07-11-2010

Hey Wild, I'd love to hear a little more details regarding how you were before the set and how you are now.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 07-11-2010

(07-11-2010, 09:22 AM)Ryan Wrote: Hey Wild, I'd love to hear a little more details regarding how you were before the set and how you are now.

I know I put the details under an 'umbrella' term like "I'm now self reliant", but that's simply because the details are to many to mention and so ingrained in my day to day reality that it's impossible for me to extract them out of it and put them into text.

At one point in my life I was the shyest, more un-alpha guy you could imagine. So I'm testament that you can change. That wasn't me when I started the Alpha set though, as I'd taken many steps to improve myself before then and had a pretty solid mindset. That mindset didn't include being able to approach anyone I wanted to though, or to turn down ridiculously good looking women with great personalities simply because we aren't totally on the same wavelength, again this list is endless too. Stronger, healthier, more in control of my self (not able to be manipulated or influenced), etc is the general change. The devil isn't in the details with this one - the details are too numerous to get bogged down in, it is a complete mindset revamp. The essence of 'me' - my personality - has largely remained unchanged (i.e. my likes and dislikes, my wit, my unique way of seeing things, etc), but the foundations upon what I'm built have been well and truly replaced with something much more concrete and solid.

Is this enough info? If not, ask me a specific question(s) regarding what you want to know. I literally can't type out all the little nuances of change, but I'll try and type the ones out your interested in. Just let me know which ones.

I guess what I'm wondering most is how have your behaviors changed. You said you couldn't approach anyone you wanted and you were really shy. So I'm curious how you acted around people then as opposed to now? And how people acted around you. And of course around women, especially beautiful women.

Also from your post, "I find I've always intimidated people, and this was true from being about 10 through to stage 4 or 5 of the Alpha set, now it seams people are much more at ease around me. Probably because I wasn't fully at ease with myself and they picked up on that"

I too experience the same thing. In fact, I was that way before I started self-improvement as well. People always wanted to talk to me and seemed to think I was a pretty cool guy but they were always intimidated. I never knew if it was because I was shy and quiet or maybe because I was nervous they also picked up on my nervous energy. Though I still never understood because these same guys weren't the same around other quiet/shy guys, especially those they looked down on. But now, since I've started self-improvement and at times with my confidence, still people seemed intimidated even when I was more outgoing. That's one thing that I noticed as well, it was because I wasn't at ease with myself and they picked up on it. I found that when I was extremely comfortable people were always at ease around me, especially when I was drunk or high, people opened up to me instantly.

To go off that, how do betas and shy people especially, respond to you now?

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 07-11-2010

Quote:I guess what I'm wondering most is how have your behaviors changed. You said you couldn't approach anyone you wanted and you were really shy. So I'm curious how you acted around people then as opposed to now?

I wasn't really shy before I started the Alpha set. I was really shy a few years ago. I had built my confidence up, but approaching people was something I told myself I just didn't do. I probably told myself that to stay in my comfort zone and avoid having my confidence getting dinted. Now I can approach anyone at complete and utter ease. The Alpha set has done a lot more than allow me to approach people mind you.

Quote:And of course around women, especially beautiful women.

Attraction is something I haven't had to worry much about in the past few years. When I go out and about I wear the best pheromone mixes in the world so attraction comes really easily. For that reason I thought it couldn't get any better in that department but I was wrong. Women are in general much more receptive and responsive to me that before. It's almost effortless. It's as if they've been expecting me. Off course they haven't been expecting me per se, but they have been expecting someone with my characteristics and traits (instilled from the Alpha sub) that they melt like butter and want and will me for me to progress, and progress the interaction. It's no work at all. It's the look in their eyes, and the way they sit there and smile the more I talk to them. The percentage of girls attracted to me has shot up to. This has only really come about in the past month though as I've approached the end of the Alpha set.

Quote:I too experience the same thing. In fact, I was that way before I started self-improvement as well. People always wanted to talk to me and seemed to think I was a pretty cool guy but they were always intimidated. I never knew if it was because I was shy and quiet or maybe because I was nervous they also picked up on my nervous energy. Though I still never understood because these same guys weren't the same around other quiet/shy guys, especially those they looked down on. But now, since I've started self-improvement and at times with my confidence, still people seemed intimidated even when I was more outgoing. That's one thing that I noticed as well, it was because I wasn't at ease with myself and they picked up on it. I found that when I was extremely comfortable people were always at ease around me, especially when I was drunk or high, people opened up to me instantly.

I've never been able to get to the bottom of why I've intimidated people. I am 6"2 and moderately muscley, but I'm no meathead and I have a real baby face. It must be my vibe or aura. It seems to be more of a 'value' intimidation than a 'scared what he's going to do next' intimidation. Anyway people in general are much more comfortable around me. I'm not fully there yet (hoping women Magnet will help me here) but the specific kind of really friendly confidence I've got from the Alpha set makes me pro-actively try and make those around me comfortable. I think they get sucked into the indifferent confidence vibe of the Alpha set and this comforts them

Quote:To go off that, how do betas and shy people especially, respond to you now?

Shy guys are really nice to me, or secretly jealous and resentful.

Hope this helps.

Sounds great! I'm really looking forward to using it in 2011. Woman Magnet is giving me confidence but I'm sure the Alpha Male set will really build off of that and make me even stronger. Not to mention it would be a great program to complete before college graduation (if I ever get there haha) and stepping into 'the real world'.

As for Woman Magnet and making people around you more comfortable. After what I have experienced I could say yes. Mind you, I'm only into stage 2 but I've had those days where people were just automatically drawn to me, I've had several cool guys approach me and initiate conversation and want to continue the interaction, it's also making me into a more fun person overall. I read somewhere that there are affirmations in the script to make you 'the life of the party'. There are so many days I've had over the past month and a half where it's surprised me how extremely open I became with people around me, just goofing off and acting like a curious little kid. Sometimes I feel like I'm annoying the people around me because I have this daredevil, I just want to have fun and do some crazy shit, personality and the people I hang out with are scared to partake in the things I come up. I guess this all goes back to my childhood, I used to get into so much trouble from birth until 10 years old doing some of the stupidest, craziest shit a little boy could do, I was the Bart Simpson of my neighborhood haha. Other times I'll speak my mind like a drunk man (I've always been introverted and shy even around good friends) and I feel like they get annoyed by my comments but I usually just say whatever and continue enjoying myself Smile

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 07-12-2010

(07-11-2010, 03:32 PM)Ryan Wrote: Sounds great! I'm really looking forward to using it in 2011. Woman Magnet is giving me confidence but I'm sure the Alpha Male set will really build off of that and make me even stronger. Not to mention it would be a great program to complete before college graduation (if I ever get there haha) and stepping into 'the real world'.

As for Woman Magnet and making people around you more comfortable. After what I have experienced I could say yes. Mind you, I'm only into stage 2 but I've had those days where people were just automatically drawn to me, I've had several cool guys approach me and initiate conversation and want to continue the interaction, it's also making me into a more fun person overall. I read somewhere that there are affirmations in the script to make you 'the life of the party'. There are so many days I've had over the past month and a half where it's surprised me how extremely open I became with people around me, just goofing off and acting like a curious little kid. Sometimes I feel like I'm annoying the people around me because I have this daredevil, I just want to have fun and do some crazy *****, personality and the people I hang out with are scared to partake in the things I come up. I guess this all goes back to my childhood, I used to get into so much trouble from birth until 10 years old doing some of the stupidest, craziest ***** a little boy could do, I was the Bart Simpson of my neighborhood haha. Other times I'll speak my mind like a drunk man (I've always been introverted and shy even around good friends) and I feel like they get annoyed by my comments but I usually just say whatever and continue enjoying myself Smile

The Women Magnet set sounds great, I really can't wait to try it. So the effects you are noticing is increased playfulness and sociability, coupled with people being drawn into you?

I think you'll really benefit from the Alpha set. For me Stage 1 and 2 where all about building confidence and not allowing people to walk all over you. It certainly made me hot blooded, but it was necessary to go through that. Stage 3 and 4 is where I became more self reliant. I actually became unusually self absorbed for these 2 months as my inner self reliance was built. I was a caterpillar going into a cocoon, only to finally emerge during Stage 6 as - metaphorically - a butterfly, and - literally - an Alpha male.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Ryan - 07-12-2010

(07-12-2010, 10:06 AM)WildFlower Wrote: The Women Magnet set sounds great, I really can't wait to try it. So the effects you are noticing is increased playfulness and sociability, coupled with people being drawn into you?

It seems to be doing that but it's main focus seems to be transforming me into a high-valued guy as opposed to the alpha set in transforming you into an alpha male. I go through phases where I get really self-absorbed but at times I've felt extremely successful, extremely high-status, VIP, like a celebrity, and just overwhelming feelings of greatness. When I go out in public it reflects that. At times I do feel really alpha but not to the extent that I want to lead or dominate, it's just a feeling of being of high value and people wanting to know you, like some sort of celebrity Wink That's how it makes me feel anyways.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - John.E - 07-12-2010

Sounds great... man I can't wait until I finish stage 6. I'm only about a week into stage 2 at the moment. I guess it is kind of hard to explain your results because a lot of the changes probably feel very normal to you now. I'm still at the stage where these new ways of thinking feel quite alien to me, and it still feels quite unnatural to say the least.

The one thing that is most important to me is having social confidence and by that I mean that I can walk into any room full of people and feel confident within myself, and express myself easily. I know the Alpha set is gonna do a whole lot more but that is what I care about the most. I'm talking about having confidence which is unshakable by any external situation. You mentioned that you now have that and I was wondering if you could elaborate because that is what I'm aiming for.

The good thing is my confidence is increasing every day, but as I said before, this is gonna take some getting used to. I think using Absolute Self Confidence alongside the Alpha set was a good decision for me and I'm already getting definite positive results.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - ManOfElectricity - 07-12-2010

(07-11-2010, 09:11 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
Quote: Stage 6 has been my absolute favourite of the Alpha set. Every morning I wake up with a huge smile on my face, it just makes me feel brilliant. No other word to describe it other than 'brilliant'. The feeling is undefined and not dependant on anything so I totally understand what Shannon meant when he said the Alpha set is intended to make one self reliant. I wake up every morning and the first thought that enters my mind is "I don't need anything... I'am HAPPY". I'm a happy person by nature anyway but this happiness is different, it isn't simply optimism: "always look on the bright side of life", it's a lack of needing or craving anything external.

I promised a report today, and I tried to write one but I couldn't think of anything extra to say that what I wrote above.

this week I have been approaching people left right and centre, feeling really confident, attracting girls (talking to several through text right now, going to make plans for in the week), recently been given a new, huge responsibility at work where I'm solely involved in creating a new line of products, I feel content, I feel completely non-needy, etc. The list of changes are endless, but they are all so ingrained that it all feels so natural to me now. Stage 6 is just making me really positive and completely self reliant.

I was a little worried the Alpha set would make me an oh-to-serious meathead but that hasn't been the case. I say only a 'little worried' because I totally believe Shannon knows his stuff and his definition of Alpha is different to the Hollywood portrayed "Alpha Male", but that niggling worry was still there in the background. I'm still me, my friends and family all still recognise me as me. I haven't lost any of my natural quirky or playfulness, I'm just a lot more confident, more self reliant, more comfortable in my own skin, comfortable in my own decisions, not needing of anyone or anything. All theses are the changes that my friends and family see. Stage 6 is sheer positivity.

Wow this is great. This is exactly why I got the alpha set. I'm really looking forward to stage 6 now.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 07-12-2010

Quote:It seems to be doing that but it's main focus seems to be transforming me into a high-valued guy as opposed to the Alpha set in transforming you into an Alpha Male. I go through phases where I get really self-absorbed but at times I've felt extremely successful, extremely high-status, VIP, like a celebrity, and just overwhelming feelings of greatness. When I go out in public it reflects that. At times I do feel really alpha but not to the extent that I want to lead or dominate, it's just a feeling of being of high value and people wanting to know you, like some sort of celebrity

That's what I'm after. I can't wait to build on the Alpha set with Women Magnet. I feel the Alpha set is all but compete now but I'm sticking the last 9 days out for consistency.

Quote:Sounds great... man I can't wait until I finish stage 6. I'm only about a week into stage 2 at the moment. I guess it is kind of hard to explain your results because a lot of the changes probably feel very normal to you now. I'm still at the stage where these new ways of thinking feel quite alien to me, and it still feels quite unnatural to say the least.

The one thing that is most important to me is having social confidence and by that I mean that I can walk into any room full of people and feel confident within myself, and express myself easily. I know the Alpha set is gonna do a whole lot more but that is what I care about the most. I'm talking about having confidence which is unshakable by any external situation. You mentioned that you now have that and I was wondering if you could elaborate because that is what I'm aiming for.

The good thing is my confidence is increasing every day, but as I said before, this is gonna take some getting used to. I think using Absolute self confidence alongside the Alpha set was a good decision for me and I'm already getting definite positive results.

You will definitely get that social confidence. You will be quite unflappable when it comes to the fear of not impressing people, or fearing rejection, or any other fear or insecurity that would lead you not to feel comfortable in large social situations.

I definitely think you made the right choice by adding the confidence sub. I added it into my play list just 4 days ago and arranged it so that I would get one play for every two of the alpha sub. Boy do I feel the effects. The speed it works must be partly because all the programming is there already from the Alpha set, but it really is the cherry on top at this point. Really nice self effects. I get the same swagger that I got during Stage 1 and 2 of the Alpha set.

Quote:Wow this is great. This is exactly why I got the Alpha set. I'm really looking forward to stage 6 now.

That and more is what is in store for you. It does take time for all the pieces to come together, but the journey is nothing but enjoyable none the less.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Ryan - 07-14-2010

Hey Wild you kept mentioning how the Alpha set made you want to read more. Actually, I'm feeling that too with Woman Magnet, mainly I want to expand my mind and open up to new things that could bring me even more success. I've had this wild burst of success lately which is getting stronger on a daily basis. What are some good books you've read that deal with self-improvement, success, or anything out there that is worthwhile to read.

Thanks man!

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 07-15-2010

(07-14-2010, 07:37 AM)Ryan Wrote: Hey Wild you kept mentioning how the Alpha set made you want to read more. Actually, I'm feeling that too with Woman Magnet, mainly I want to expand my mind and open up to new things that could bring me even more success. I've had this wild burst of success lately which is getting stronger on a daily basis. What are some good books you've read that deal with self-improvement, success, or anything out there that is worthwhile to read.

Thanks man!

Weird effect isn't it? I think it must be something to do with averting all the wasted energy that we've directed at other people (whether it be trying to impress them, envying them, whatever.) and investing it on ourselves. One of the ways this manifests is reading and soaking up knowledge. Might as well be honest about it - I spent far to much time and consumed far to much energy on other people. It's been nice during the Alpha set to use that energy and time to really grow as a man in all directions.

During the past 6 months of the Alpha set I have't read any self improvement books. In the few years before that though I read a countless number. I'll write a short list of the ones you want, and I'd seriously considering limiting yourself to this list or you'll be hindering yourself more than helping yourself. You don't want to delve too much into self improvement books or you'll likely develop an inferiority complex.

1. Feel the Fear and Do it Anyway. Great book. Stood the test of time. Simple mantra but if you put it to practice you'll see big improvements in whatever area you want to improve. The improvements will be both internal and external.

2. No More MR Nice Guy by Dr Robert A Glove. The previous book is all about confidence in any situation, this book is more about the psyche and a solid mindset. Anyone reading the Alpha set should give this book a read. I haven't read it in a year or two so may dig it out and give it a quick read as I approach the end of the Alpha set.

3. bodylanguageproject I think it is an ebook only, but it is worth getting. By far, and I repeat, by far the best book on body language out there. I've read many, and whilst it was useful to read a few others before hand to get a general idea about body language it was this book that really hammered it home. This is the one you want, especially with regards to male-female interactions.

4. TA Today : A New Introduction to Transactional Analysis Don't let the title put you of. This book will pay dividends in more ways than you'll even realise. It's not an easy read but very worthwhile.

That's all you need. one for confidence, one for mentality, one for reading others, and a final one to deal with all the other three in one more powerful package. Like I said, I would limit myself to those as far as self improvement goes.

I tend mostly to read non-fiction. I read a couple of Chuck Palahniuk novels earlier in the year but other than that pretty much everything I read is non-fiction. Stuff by Ken Wilber and others like him mostly. Recently I've been reading many of Oxford universities little "a very short introduction to" books. They are fantastic. Another misleading title, as some of them give you more than just an introduction. I recommend those books to anyone as they deal with pretty much every non-fiction subject imaginable.

Another book I would highly recommend you in particular is: Awakening the Heroes Within: Twelve Archetypes To Help Us Find Ourselves And Transfom Our World, or any other book on archetypes and the shadow. I think a lot of what you are experiencing as 'resistance' is actually your shadow. Just do a quick google search of "jung shadow" and spend half an hour or so reading about it. Get back to me on what you think, if it resonates as what's happening with you. Anyway, I think you could benefit a lot from this book, really allowing yourself to get the most from Women Magnet.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - smash - 07-15-2010

interesting stuff WildFlower!

Maybe I will give some books a try within 2 weeks.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Spiral - 07-15-2010

hey wildflower what is the best mix of pheromone scents for men? don't give me exactly what you use.. or do.. either way could you give me some suggestions?