Subliminal Talk
WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal (/Thread-WildFlower-Alpha-Male-Subliminal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 04-02-2010

Thought I'd start a journal on this sub. I listened to stage 1 and 2 for 32 days each and I'm now 19 days into the third stage. The upshot of this is that I now feel like I'm finally developing and polishing of the mindset I have worked so hard on the past 2 years. I've explored so many different avenues and approached 'self improvement' (I hate that phrase lol) from all different angles, but none of them have been as effortless as listening to this sub. I've never had to put in such little work for as much reward. Only one other area has been as successful for me as subliminals. I'm sure Shannon knows which one I mean.

The 'Fight Club' phase from stage 1 and 2 is now over. I'm no longer the narrator over compensating by being Tyler Durden. Like the Narrator I found a better, healthier medium between the two polarities and no longer needed Tyler. So I shot him so to speak. My 'Fight club' phase was simply becoming irritated regularly at peoples basic commands or behaviour. I was on guard, almost looking and seeking for someone to ask me to do something so I could say no. This is gone, I'm now cool and laid back, completely indifferent to saying yes or no to people - whatever I feel like doing I'll do. Ironically people are now asking me things to do less and less - instead they now look to me for direction.

If I'm not confident in every situation just yet, I'm at least comfortable. No real fluctuation in my over all attitude and self esteem. Even if I have a bad day and negative thoughts creep in, this doesn't seem to effect my external attitude. I'm now at the stage where external reactions and effects are starting to appear more obvious to me.

This sub is great. My only concern is that the sub will make me rely on attracting women purely because of my dominant presence. I want to have that aura plus a sexual aura too (you know the squint in the eyes, seductive look aure). No problem, once I've finished stage 6 I'll replace it with Develop and Aura of Sexiness for a few months along with the 'live in the moment' sub I can't wait for.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 04-02-2010

Great post. Couple of points though.

1. You can use both at once. Just use them on a playlist and alternate between them by looping the playlist.
2. Alpha training isn't going to make you Superman. There will still be occasional situations where you aren't always confident, and that's a good thing. It means you're not an arrogant cocky thoughtless ahole. It means you still have your humanity and you are a genuine person. Even Bond had his moments where he wasn't very confident.

You're getting the results it's designed for, though!

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 04-03-2010

Quote:1. You can use both at once. Just use them on a playlist and alternate between them by looping the playlist.

I want to see out the Alpha sub with as much exposure as possible. Adding another title would cost me a few hours a day. Once I'm through stage 6 I'll loop Become Irresistible and Aura of Sexiness for the icing on the cake.

Quote:2. Alpha training isn't going to make you Superman. There will still be occasional situations where you aren't always confident, and that's a good thing. It means you're not an arrogant cocky thoughtless ahole. It means you still have your humanity and you are a genuine person. Even Bond had his moments where he wasn't very confident.

The fact that I'm now comfortable in the vast majority of situations is a massive, massive positive for me, and I owe it to stage 3 of the alpha sub.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 04-04-2010

There is also the creative use of a playlist, which I use, in which I will create play ratios from multiples of one title. One title might only be included once in a playlist, while the other might get four or more repetitions. That is an option to consider also. But for maximum results, you need maximum focus.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 04-19-2010

Well I'm now on stage 4. 2nd day in today. Half way though stage 3, I bit the bullet and took Shannon's advice to add 'Aura of sexiness' in. I haven't got a great deal of exposure to aura of sexiness (probably about 3-4 hours per day) as I've been maintaining a solid 8-10 hours of exposure to the alpha sub per day.

The past is a bit of a blur to me already. January seems a long time ago now (when I started on the alpha sub) and I can't really remember what it was like to hold some of the previous beliefs I had back then. I'm still me just without all the crap or baggage. I actually feel like something has been taken away from me as opposed to something added. I feel cleansed, rejuvenated, a weight lifted from my shoulders. All of this and I was a pretty confident guy to start with. Half way though and it has made a big difference. Niggling beliefs I used to believe about myself - although barley consciously believe them - now seem completely alien to me.

The Sexiness sub is making a difference too. I feel the alpha sub is sorting my 'inner game' out and the sexiness sub the 'outer game'. Off course both are really internal but I feel the alpha sub is really dealing with my mind-set, beliefs, actions, where as the sexiness sub is allowing me to project my seductiveness with greater ease. The results from the alpha sub have so far been more internal, whilst the sexiness sub seems to effect my outer reality more prominently than my inner reality. Wouldn't want one without the other, which is why I feel the alpha sub will give me a much better foundation and therefore make the sexiness more powerful than it was first time round. And it was pretty powerful back then too.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Andrew - 04-19-2010

Very encouraging feedback. I've used the Sexiness sub, but not the Alpha set. Sounds like our Sexiness experiences have been pretty similar. Look forward to hearing about your journey. Have you tailored phero use with subliminals?

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 04-20-2010

(04-19-2010, 09:35 PM)subadmin Wrote: Very encouraging feedback. I've used the Sexiness sub, but not the Alpha set. Sounds like our Sexiness experiences have been pretty similar. Look forward to hearing about your journey. Have you tailored phero use with subliminals?

I'm very surprised at how invisible beliefs can be. Beliefs which have played a part on how I feel and how I interact with the world have been invisible to me all my life, and would seemingly remain invisible to me had I not invested in the Alpha sub. Beliefs completely invisible and out of reach to the concious mind. I still can't tell you what beliefs they where, and likewise I can't tell you what new beliefs are replacing then, but I can tell you I'm feeling the difference. I feel very refreshed. It isn't like I just stumbled upon the Alpha sub and thought I'd give it a go - a more confident mindset is something I've been working on for the past 4 years, pretty much all my adult life. I made a lot of changes, a lot of improvement and I was where I wanted to be. I bought the alpha sub on the notion of tidying a few things up, clearing a few residual beliefs left from youth that I imagine most people have. Instead it's worked to remove beliefs I held about myself I didn't even know existed. I'm a much healthier man now which a much healthier mindset than before. All of this increases the extent to which I can make the sexiness sub work for me.

I can't say I've tailored my phero use with subliminals. I've relied on pheros a lot less recently and when I have worn them, it's really been something social like p74, p78, A1 and the like. Both subs and pheros are fantastic tools and suit each other perfectly. They are the only two things I can say which have helped me the better myself time and time again.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 04-20-2010

(04-20-2010, 10:38 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
(04-19-2010, 09:35 PM)subadmin Wrote: Very encouraging feedback. I've used the Sexiness sub, but not the Alpha set. Sounds like our Sexiness experiences have been pretty similar. Look forward to hearing about your journey. Have you tailored phero use with subliminals?

I'm very surprised at how invisible beliefs can be. Beliefs which have played a part on how I feel and how I interact with the world have been invisible to me all my life, and would seemingly remain invisible to me had I not invested in the Alpha sub. Beliefs completely invisible and out of reach to the concious mind. I still can't tell you what beliefs they where, and likewise I can't tell you what new beliefs are replacing then, but I can tell you I'm feeling the difference. I feel very refreshed. It isn't like I just stumbled upon the Alpha sub and thought I'd give it a go - a more confident mindset is something I've been working on for the past 4 years, pretty much all my adult life. I made a lot of changes, a lot of improvement and I was where I wanted to be. I bought the alpha sub on the notion of tidying a few things up, clearing a few residual beliefs left from youth that I imagine most people have. Instead it's worked to remove beliefs I held about myself I didn't even know existed. I'm a much healthier man now which a much healthier mindset than before. All of this increases the extent to which I can make the sexiness sub work for me.

I can't say I've tailored my phero use with subliminals. I've relied on pheros a lot less recently and when I have worn them, it's really been something social like p74, p78, A1 and the like. Both subs and pheros are fantastic tools and suit each other perfectly. They are the only two things I can say which have helped me the better myself time and time again.

You have just hit the nail on the head. The Alpha set is designed with the primary goal of making a man healthier internally, intellectually, emotionally. In our current society, we as men are becoming less and less healthy, and that is where problems start happening. Women are designed to select the healthiest males for mating. They are also designed to shit test us at every opportunity to make us prove our worth and our health before they give us eggs to fertilize.

Any time a woman has power she will use it to advance her genetic mission. This is manifesting in some very subtle and unexpected ways now, because we are seeing women being able to influence the minds of men through advertising, TV, and so on. One side effect of this appears to be that many Western societies have lost touch with the fact that men are supposed to play a specific role, just as women are supposed to play a specific role, and this is causing havoc with the health of men, women, marriages and relationships.

In those societies where men and women have definite and specific roles defined for them, where one is dominant to the other, we see a much better rate of successful marriage and healthy families over the long term. It ties in with the decay of capitalism (which eventually encourages consumers to consume for no good reason, and become lazy) and the rise of global communication. We are literally programming our minds every day with the barrage of media (Internet, TV, Radio magazines, etc.) and we aren't doing it with any idea how it affects us, which inevitably leads to some very unhealthy programming.

Making men healthy again is going to have a snowball effect. Healthy men are stronger, more confident, more self respecting, more decisive, more calm and collected, more present. Everything a woman is designed to seek in a mate. It is no wonder then, that making a man healthy in his thinking and beliefs and feelings produces... an alpha male! That's what we as men are designed to be. The strongest takes point, gets the most eggs has the most offspring, and improves the strength and health of the population. That's how we evolved. It's visible all around us every day - except in the human race, which has by and large become so screwed up with "societal influences" (errant belief systems) that we are no longer growing stronger and healthier as a whole because it is politically/socially/religiously/whatever incorrect now to do what nature intended.

The majority of "alpha male" stuff out there is aimed at making you alpha, without really understanding this. Alpha male is almost automatic once the man is healthy. He becomes what he was intended to be. Each man's natural degree of alpha-ness will vary of course, but regardless, it is the ultimate genetic arms race and it is what drives natural selection.

You made me so happy when you said that. Proof positive these programs are doing what they're designed to do. Thank you.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - WildFlower - 04-20-2010

(04-20-2010, 12:01 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(04-20-2010, 10:38 AM)WildFlower Wrote:

You have just hit the nail on the head. The Alpha set is designed with the primary goal of making a man healthier internally, intellectually, emotionally. In our current society, we as men are becoming less and less healthy, and that is where problems start happening. Women are designed to select the healthiest males for mating. They are also designed to ***** test us at every opportunity to make us prove our worth and our health before they give us eggs to fertilize.

Any time a woman has power she will use it to advance her genetic mission. This is manifesting in some very subtle and unexpected ways now, because we are seeing women being able to influence the minds of men through advertising, TV, and so on. One side effect of this appears to be that many Western societies have lost touch with the fact that men are supposed to play a specific role, just as women are supposed to play a specific role, and this is causing havoc with the health of men, women, marriages and relationships.

In those societies where men and women have definite and specific roles defined for them, where one is dominant to the other, we see a much better rate of successful marriage and healthy families over the long term. It ties in with the decay of capitalism (which eventually encourages consumers to consume for no good reason, and become lazy) and the rise of global communication. We are literally programming our minds every day with the barrage of media (Internet, TV, Radio magazines, etc.) and we aren't doing it with any idea how it affects us, which inevitably leads to some very unhealthy programming.

Making men healthy again is going to have a snowball effect. Healthy men are stronger, more confident, more self respecting, more decisive, more calm and collected, more present. Everything a woman is designed to seek in a mate. It is no wonder then, that making a man healthy in his thinking and beliefs and feelings produces... an alpha male! That's what we as men are designed to be. The strongest takes point, gets the most eggs has the most offspring, and improves the strength and health of the population. That's how we evolved. It's visible all around us every day - except in the human race, which has by and large become so screwed up with "societal influences" (errant belief systems) that we are no longer growing stronger and healthier as a whole because it is politically/socially/religiously/whatever incorrect now to do what nature intended.

The majority of "alpha male" stuff out there is aimed at making you alpha, without really understanding this. Alpha male is almost automatic once the man is healthy. He becomes what he was intended to be. Each man's natural degree of alpha-ness will vary of course, but regardless, it is the ultimate genetic arms race and it is what drives natural selection.

You made me so happy when you said that. Proof positive these programs are doing what they're designed to do. Thank you.

I don't have a lot of time to reply properly at the moment, so I'll just explain briefly what I meant by healthier. When you said, "Alpha male is almost automatic once the man is healthy", that's exactly what I meant by healthy. There aren't any beliefs holding me back from doing something I want, nor is there anyone making me crumble under pressure to do something I don't want. I simply behave, make decisions, and do things on what feels right in the moment. If I was putting on a fake alpha male attitude, that wouldn't be healthy either. I wanted the alpha male mindset when I first started the sub, but now, ironically, I'm completely apathetic to whether or not I'm an alpha male lol. Or whether I'm anything else for that matter. I'm content with who I am, whatever that may be. I'm less fixed, less definable, less reactive to beliefs I hold about myself, less reactive to beliefs other people hold about me. I'm reactive to what feels right. I feel completely cleansed.

I totally agree on your social commentary about men and society.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 04-20-2010

Music to my eyes, my friend. You and I are getting the same results. Big Grin By the way, that apathy to being alpha or not... means you're getting there. lol

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - SirYuri - 04-21-2010

Thought I'd just drop by. With the fantastic results that I'm reading right now I can't help myself but share one of the things I've noticed with using the Alpha Male sub.

Although, I'm only in my 2nd week. The thing that I would like to share is that, I used to get "emotionally sensitive" when the topic is about relationships. What I've noticed is that I used to consciously affirm to myself that "hey man, its ok." just to feel good about myself. Especially whenever past memories seems to pop out of nowhere. But now, I don't know if this is already the effect but i feel that I let-go easily of negative feelings.

Lastly, with regards to dealing with the opposite sex, it seems like things are not that a big deal anymore. Its like it doesn't matter or should I say it does not affect me or bothers me that much. The thing that I like is that it happens w/o conscious effort on my part. Can't wait to finish the entire program. Rolleyes

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Shannon - 04-21-2010

SirYuri good to hear you're getting results already! Why not start a journal thread of your own?

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - SirYuri - 04-21-2010

(04-21-2010, 09:05 AM)Shannon Wrote: SirYuri good to hear you're getting results already! Why not start a journal thread of your own?

Thanks Shannon. I'll take note of starting a journal.

RE: WildFlower - Alpha Male Subliminal - Andrew - 04-25-2010

Wildflower,

I got the Bach Rescue Remedy Spray to try it out last night. Says to use about two sprays. Used two this morning and tbh I'm quite a pessimistic tester but I noticed at the end of the day I was incredibly relaxed, and a lot of psychological barriers I have during the day and often have to overcome were just not even there. So I was presently surprised. I'm hoping it's not Placebo, going to try it again for a test tomorrow, but wanted your input. It says to use two, noticed you said 4 drops in your previous post.

I am curious to see as well how it affects my subliminal use and progress.