Subliminal Talk
Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-Cry-Me-a-Trickling-Stream-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 05-25-2016

I'm back off of caffeine. I'm convinced it's been detrimental to my natural energy levels, irritability, tendency to raise my voice and/or yell, anger, the list goes on...

My first attempt lasted maybe a month, then I fell off the wagon, and now it's been about 10 days. I'm using DLPA (dl-phenylalanine) to help out.

My moods have been more stable, I'm slower to anger, and I've been getting a lot of stuff down around the house, as well as getting out of the house more.

I took my son to the zoo yesterday, and we had a blast. Beautiful day, he rode a train for the first time, and saw elephants for the first time as well.

I can't seem to get motivated to get to the gym, still. My weight has suffered quite a bit. I'm still drinking too much. But a thought popped into my head today, "If you can dump coffee and Diet Mountain Dew, you can dump beer and wine the majority of the time."

I now see that all of my time spent obsessing over the gym, counting calories, taking weight loss supplements, etc., all revolved around some kind of fear. It's still being sorted out, this is deep stuff.

I was the chunky-nerd in grade school. The guy who sucked at sports, and never got the girl. I even had an "alter-ego" at church, where I never wore my glasses, dressed better, and could pretend that I was one of the popular kids. It worked, and it was the only place I felt good. It's like I've been trying to wear that alter-ego I created back then as a mask for my whole world as an adult.

Maybe I'm taking off that mask?

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 05-28-2016

I just realized something. My wife made a comment this morning after getting off of a 24-hour shift that she "HAS" to get to the gym today after she gets up.

I met my wife when she became my client personal training. She worked out with me the first year after we started dating, and really never did again. No exercise, ever.

Until EHPRA 2.0. She has been hitting the gym 3-4 times per week for the last 8 weeks for the first time in 7 years. I just realized it all coincides with her exposure to this sub.

Color me amazed.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 05-28-2016

Previous post got me thinking more on why I haven't been motivated to exercise much, or eat very well.

I weigh about 175 right now. I think I look friggin' awesome at 155. So I'm 20 pounds heavier than what I used to think was my ideal. Love handles are back, got a little chub on the belly, but when I look in the mirror I think to myself, "Hey, I look pretty damn good." Perhaps I had some sort of body dysmorphia that I wasn't aware of. I definitely think I'm attaining a healthier mindset. I'm OK with a little fat on the frame. Part of my weight yo-yo-ing was the chasm between enjoying my life and thinking that I need to have a six pack to be worth anything. So while I may not be in ideal shape (by my defintition), I'm overall in a healthier place because I'm not putting pressure on myself to be absolutely "perfect." That relieves me of a lot of flip-flopping and stress.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 06-03-2016

I forgot to report the following:

My cat, Charles, has been sitting on my lap. This hasn't happened since he was a kitten and I punished him like a dog - which I've done with my other cats. He never forgave me. Within the almost 3 months of EHPRA 2.0, he now naps with me, doesn't run from me, sits on my lap, and rubs his face on mine.

In addition to the previous post, I took my son for ice cream the other day while my wife was at work. If I had been in "anal gym mode," I would have never done that. I wouldn't have wanted to teach my kid "bad habits that will just make him fat." Kids deserve to have some ice cream once in awhile! So do I!

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - LionKing - 06-03-2016

Please post Charles' reaction if you happen to expose him to DAOSI as well!

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Lucius - 06-07-2016

(06-03-2016, 11:07 PM)LionKing Wrote: Please post Charles' reaction if you happen to expose him to DAOSI as well!

This is crazy man!!! I laughed so hard. I can imagine Charles becoming a real life Tom (Jerry's frenemy).
Big Grin

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 06-07-2016

(06-03-2016, 11:07 PM)LionKing Wrote: Please post Charles' reaction if you happen to expose him to DAOSI as well!

LOL. Well, he still likes me, but thank God...he ain't humpin' my leg.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - CatMan - 06-07-2016

My cat notices my subs.

Especially the stream, he goes around the speaker and surrounding area looking for the water, lmao.

It's hilarious, the waves when they get loud scare him he looks around for waves, no doubt. I only play stream or US on speakers now to not freak him out too much.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Benjamin - 06-07-2016

Hahaha i'm just laughing at the cat thing imagining a testimonial like "AM6 made my cat more Alpha".

Smile

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - CatMan - 06-07-2016

(06-07-2016, 05:07 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hahaha i'm just laughing at the cat thing imagining a testimonial like "AM6 made my cat more Alpha".

Smile

"I purchased AM6 for my kitten.

At the start of stage 1, he was a new baby kitten.

After stage 6 finished, he was a full grown male lion leading a massive pride.

Thanks, Shannon!"

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Zane - 09-01-2016

Been listening MLS-5G for a while...I can finally talk to my cat. ...

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Benjamin - 09-01-2016

Quote:I can finally talk to my cat. ...

I have no idea what that means but I laughed quite alot at it. Big Grin