Subliminal Talk
Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 (/Thread-Cry-Me-a-Trickling-Stream-EHPRA-2-0)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-23-2016

Been irritable since waking this morning.

Had a strange experience just about 5 minutes ago, and it hurt bad.

Either the experience was pre-cognition, or it was manifested by my thought. I'm not sure which.

I sat down to my usual spot on the couch with a cup of fresh, hot coffee, 15 minutes ago. I immediately "saw" myself spilling it all over my chest in my mind's eye. I dismissed the thought. 5 minutes ago, my son was walking around with a blanket over his head. As I went to take a sip of coffee, he rammed me and spilled it all over my chest. I was screaming, just as I had in my mind's eye.

What-in-the-actual-fuck just happened?

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - apollolux - 03-23-2016

Maybe EHPRA allowed you to unlock the juju you've had all along? I call it juju because the source is not yet known but some might mistake it for magic. Do you have a family history of "strange occurrences" RTBoss?

I have an interesting story about my own experience with juju that I may or may not post in my journal.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-23-2016

Well, my mom thinks she turns street lights off with her mind. But, she doesn't. They get overheated and turn themselves off. Haha! I had a psychic reading from a regional lady who supposedly has a good reputation tell me I'm "sensitive," before, but I don't feel like it's something that's "on" all the time.

I've had premonitions come true from dreams - simple things. 10 years ago, I saw a bee on my car door handle in a dream after walking down a hill, and after walking down a hill to get to my car after class one day, I went to open my truck's door and there was a bee on it. Silly stuff like that.

Then there's the OBEs and lucid dreaming, that kind of stuff, which is always fun. But something this clear hasn't happened in awhile. I just wish I had paid more attention, because it was very painful.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-23-2016

(03-23-2016, 08:33 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Been irritable since waking this morning.

Had a strange experience just about 5 minutes ago, and it hurt bad.

Either the experience was pre-cognition, or it was manifested by my thought. I'm not sure which.

I sat down to my usual spot on the couch with a cup of fresh, hot coffee, 15 minutes ago. I immediately "saw" myself spilling it all over my chest in my mind's eye. I dismissed the thought. 5 minutes ago, my son was walking around with a blanket over his head. As I went to take a sip of coffee, he rammed me and spilled it all over my chest. I was screaming, just as I had in my mind's eye.

What-in-the-actual-**** just happened?

Simply put, the conscious mind is significantly inferior to the subconscious mind in how much it can process at a time. This means the conscious mind's perceptions are limited to the "point of now" temporally.

This is not the case for the subconscious mind, however, and it seems to experience time more as a "smear" than a point. Thus, it experiences things in a series of "now"s that extend into what the conscious mind experiences as "the future". This seems, from my experiments, to be at least a 5 minute window, and probably much more.

When the subconscious mind notices a probability line that is unpleasant, and it wishes to and can communicate this fact to the conscious mind for avoidance of that probability line coming to pass, it will communicate this information to the conscious mind in any of a variety of ways, such as though dreams, daydreams, "premonitions", feelings, visions, etc.

From there it is up to the "conscious" mind to recognize and act on that information to avoid the probability line in which the specified thing happens if it is negative. However, the "conscious" mind, being so limited, frequently ignores or rejects the information because it is unable to reconcile it with what it believes to be true. The result: whatever was warned against, come to pass, instead of being avoided.

It's not "psychic", it's simply a fact that time does not exist in the way our conscious mind can perceive it. It's too much and too complex an amount of data for the nervous system to process. But the non-physical subconscious mind can perceive it more accurately and can experience things that are upcoming enough to give warning.

It's about like a 16 bit 486 processor thinking that the latest current processor is "psychic" because it does not have the same processing capacity, and therefore does not have the same capacity for awareness.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - apollolux - 03-23-2016

(03-23-2016, 07:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's not "psychic", it's simply a fact that time does not exist in the way our conscious mind can perceive it. It's too much and too complex an amount of data for the nervous system to process. But the non-physical subconscious mind can perceive it more accurately and can experience things that are upcoming enough to give warning.

It's about like a 16 bit 486 processor thinking that the latest current processor is "psychic" because it does not have the same processing capacity, and therefore does not have the same capacity for awareness.

I would suggest a "predicting the weather" analogy; it can theoretically be done scientifically but requires taking into account too many variables, and often something as low-tech as, for example, "my knee acting up when it's about to rain" can turn out to be just as effective a predictor.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-24-2016

(03-23-2016, 07:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's about like a 16 bit 486 processor thinking that the latest current processor is "psychic" because it does not have the same processing capacity, and therefore does not have the same capacity for awareness.

Really interesting. Be sure I will be paying more attention to anything like that in the future! And I don't need to be psychic to know that. Tongue

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-25-2016

The last 3 days have been emotional hell for me. Anxiety, fear, hopelessness, despair, anger, depression - all rearing their ugly heads. My wife is extremely concerned, and we've had numerous fights. I've also been raising my voice with my son, and been easily frustrated and stressed, with zero ability to cope with his high energy.

My false ego, that I've been developing (my whole life?), is being assaulted. All the shields, all the walls - the truth is knocking upon them like a battering ram. When this happens, the ego thinks its destruction = death and I must identify with it hook-line-and-sinker because I feel like the walls are closing in, and there's no escape. I'm questioning my life choices, and I feel pretty trapped in the situation I'm in.

I had a dream last night where a Master (straight-up Asian from an old martial arts movie) said to me that I needed to drop everything NOW and follow him to become a Ninja. I had to decide to do so now, and it would mean leaving my old life behind forever. If I chose not to, I would be doomed to live a life with a "hole in my heart that would never be filled."

Crazy, no?

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - LionKing - 03-25-2016

Mm, the void. Hang in there, you'll all get past it!

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-26-2016

Still having a pretty rough go. Today's a bit better.

I've felt so imprisoned in this house - stay-at-home dad/work from home - it's driven me to this point where my wife has actually suggested I get OUT of the house with friends, whereas before I practically had to beg to get a night out. In other words, she has seen how miserable I am and is finally not restricting me (or not giving me a hard time about going out), and already I feel better.

I've always been an incredibly independent person, it's one of the reasons it took me so long to "settle down," and there's been so many restrictions, I've slowly been driven quite mad. With this result, the marital belt has been loosened a tad.

Going to go check out the new Dawn of Justice movie. Feels good to know I'm going somewhere, no wife or kid in tow, with a friend.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - 4Kingdoms - 03-26-2016

I'm actually going through a similar process, just the opposite. I've alienated myself from my friends and I was trying to find an interest or hobby to occupy my time. I figured out what I want to do, just need to work it into my schedule and make it doable.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - RTBoss - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 04:07 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I'm actually going through a similar process, just the opposite. I've alienated myself from my friends and I was trying to find an interest or hobby to occupy my time. I figured out what I want to do, just need to work it into my schedule and make it doable.

Your social life was driving you nuts, so now you're pulling away for solo time?

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - 4Kingdoms - 03-26-2016

(03-26-2016, 04:17 PM)RTBoss Wrote:
(03-26-2016, 04:07 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: I'm actually going through a similar process, just the opposite. I've alienated myself from my friends and I was trying to find an interest or hobby to occupy my time. I figured out what I want to do, just need to work it into my schedule and make it doable.

Your social life was driving you nuts, so now you're pulling away for solo time?

Exactly!!! I think it's because of EHPRA 2.0, I've become tired of pleasing others or going out of my way for them, it is time for "me time"!!

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - eternity - 03-27-2016

Man I'm going thru a rough patch too, and it sucks because I've been knocked off my comfort zone where my ego has been hanging out. Because of this, I'm in a general state of uneasiness much of the time.

It will all work out in due time, I'm sure these negative experiences need to occur so that the goal of e2 can transition from negative to positive. It just needs a point of reference from where it was to where it's going.

RE: Cry Me a Trickling Stream - EHPRA 2.0 - Shannon - 03-27-2016

One of the goals of EHPRA 2.0 is to get you to live the life that makes you best able to heal and be emotionally healthy.