Subliminal Talk
My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey (/Thread-My-EPRHA-2-0-Journey)

Pages: 1 2

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - dE3k - 03-27-2016

(03-27-2016, 04:05 PM)spiritman Wrote: Lately, I have been having the strongest urge to start BASE 2.1 after my 32 days of EPRHA 2.0. My intention was to do EPRHA 2.0 for 3 months, however just in the past week, there seems to be a burning urge to move onto BASE 2.1. So, my question is what I am feeling, my subconscious mind/or ego trying to get me to move on from this current sub?

I'm having that feeling too.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Shannon - 03-29-2016

(03-27-2016, 04:05 PM)spiritman Wrote: Well I am 23 days into EPRHA 2.0 and I have say I am feeling more happy and joy even in my present circumstances. I have been shifting my focus onto my goals that I want to achieve, instead of focusing on any negative stuff that happens. Shannon, this question is for you or for anyone else who wants to share their opinion.

Lately, I have been having the strongest urge to start BASE 2.1 after my 32 days of EPRHA 2.0. My intention was to do EPRHA 2.0 for 3 months, however just in the past week, there seems to be a burning urge to move onto BASE 2.1. So, my question is what I am feeling, my subconscious mind/or ego trying to get me to move on from this current sub?

It seems pretty likely. I couldn't know for sure without doing some things I cannot do, but I personally would stay with EHPRA 2.0 for the full three months.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Spiritman - 04-12-2016

Day 37

I thought I give an update since it is long over due. At work the other day, I made a comment that was sexual in nature. Which I was not even trying to make it sexual in nature, it just came out that way. What I said to her was in response to what she was doing at the time. Well, the other person who was there, heard what I said, he was laughing his a$$ off for a good 10 minutes.

She was not upset at all, which surprised me. Now today when I saw her, she made some more sexual remarks about what I said to her while laughing at me. This was happening in front of another co-worker who was not aware what she meant by the jokes. When this was happening, I was just playing it cool trying not to say too much to her. Just watching what I say in the work force, because some women might take it the wrong way and then you can get fired for sexual harassment. But I just smiled and playing it nonchalant, while trying not to laugh at the same time.

I have noticed that I am standing up for what I believe in and calling people out on their BS that comes my way. Most of the time I just brush it aside, because they're not even worth my time or effort. I also feel a overall contentment, happy, some times just carefree not giving a care about anything sometimes.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Benjamin - 04-12-2016

It's good to hear those are side effects of EPRHA 2.0 as I can always improve in that area. (standing up for yourself and your beliefs)

I know it's primarily about healing so wondered if it would. I guess it comes with the self validation programming.

Awesome.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Spiritman - 04-21-2016

Well I wanted to share something that waited over a week to share. On the 14th of this month I upgraded my iPod Docking Speaker to the iHome iDL44. For seven days straight now, I have had dreams which I could vaguely remember some details. With my old setup which was the Bose SoundDock Series II that I got on sale last year for $80 bucks, I had dreams here and there that I could remember. However, it hasn't been this consistent as this new iHome iDL44 that I bought.

On another subject, I took some actionable steps the past couple of days which I think might lead to quitting my job and improving my life overall. So, now the waiting game begins to see if the steps I took, will produce the results I think they will.

RE: My EPRHA 2.0 Journey - Shawn - 04-21-2016

(04-12-2016, 08:57 PM)Benjamin Wrote: It's good to hear those are side effects of EPRHA 2.0 as I can always improve in that area. (standing up for yourself and your beliefs)

I know it's primarily about healing so wondered if it would. I guess it comes with the self validation programming.

Awesome.

When the fears, guilt and shame are gone you can just express yourself fully. So it doesn't surprise me.