Subliminal Talk
SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 (/Thread-SEX-Panther-Dubls-x-SM3-ROUND-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - JackOfHearts - 04-23-2016

Yes even section available to people who has a post count inferior to 50 or being on the forum since a month like other forum out there. It would help with privacy issue, especially for journal like WM2 or SM3.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Benjamin - 04-24-2016

Hmm not that i'm aware of from my end. As in I can't see any options from it, but maybe something deeper in the software. It's not a bad idea. Though it doesn't necessarily solve what you're worried about cos it's easy to sign up to the forum.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 04-24-2016

If somebody I know manages to find this forum and sign up for it and discover me, well, I can live with the odds of that happening. But there really should be a feature to make posts private. MyBB is no small fry in the forum software arena, they MUST have that option.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - JackOfHearts - 04-24-2016

(04-24-2016, 01:49 AM)Benjamin Wrote: Hmm not that i'm aware of from my end. As in I can't see any options from it, but maybe something deeper in the software. It's not a bad idea. Though it doesn't necessarily solve what you're worried about cos it's easy to sign up to the forum.

On Pherotruth you can't see the private journal until a post count and being on the forum more than a month.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 04-25-2016

Well I want to post but I guess this private option isn't happening any time soon.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - K-Train - 04-25-2016

(04-24-2016, 11:19 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: On Pherotruth you can't see the private journal until a post count and being on the forum more than a month.

I think that feature should be implemented over here however I think it should implemented only in the Men's Journals and the Women's Journals (if they want it). I say "if they want it" because typically the ladies journals rarely contain stuff I'd consider too raunchy for work viewing. User journals aren't marked with the Not-Safe-For-Work (NSFW) thing so those could remain public.

The problem you'd potentially run into is people spamming the site in an effort to reach a certain post count and/or people desiring opening up journals in the NSFW section but that could be circumvented by having them post their first journal in the User Journals. But what if those people are using SM and want/need a journal in the NSFW section? Lots of questions to be answered.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - JackOfHearts - 04-25-2016

Yeah that's the drawback, the post count should be very low just to prevent that kind of things.
On the other hand it may help some user to post their story, as I'm sure there are a lot of offline reader who will never post anything.
A rule like a post count of 15 and a month on the forum would be enough to keep it private.

We could also have a 2 section, one private and one public, not everyone is going to post private details. So there would be some available SM3/WM2 journal for new users to read. The old journals would stay in the public section and new journals would now have the possibility to be post in the private section.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 05-02-2016

What I'm proposing is that anybody who has a thread or starts one can choose to make it visible to members only.

Stage 3, Day 1 - Dubls - 05-02-2016

I was looking at the Stages Explained section of the SM3 instructions, and it looks like I'm on track. Stage 2 has a focus on causing women to notice, become interested in, and approach you. I'm getting more attention than ever, and it seems to be mounting. However, it's difficult to identify how much of it is the program, and how much of it is the fact that I'm in the best shape ever (muscular, 10% BF) and fairly good looking. I think it's safe to say that the two are a winning combination. I do feel more confident and more sexual. I'm a stud at the gym. Cuties checking me out left and right. Some of them are not discreet about it either [is that SM at work?] and it's kind of funny to have a girl right next to you and seeing through your peripheral vision that she's staring while your muscles contract.

Ejaculation control may or may not be improving. I wrote about that one experience where it was like I could last forever. Haven't had another one of those, but I find myself lasting a little longer than usual here and there because of an increased ability to take my mind and my breathing back to a place of control and relaxation. I'm less impressed by attractive women. I feel more dominant and masculine and entitled.

Even though I haven't had sex during SM, plenty of opportunities are within arm's reach. I would love to write about a revelation I had in regards to all this attention and my not acting on it, but I will only post it privately—so maybe that should be an option on these forums hint hint.

Sex drive has increased but again how much of it is the program and how much of it is adjusting my calorie intake, reducing training volume, and updating my supplement regimen during this cut?

Anyway, Stage 3 begins.

Stage 3, Day 7 - Dubls - 05-07-2016

As per the usual first week of a new Stage, I feel like I've regressed. I don't feel like going into detail. I just feel blah.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dzemoo - 05-07-2016

stage 3 is shit you will see why i am happy to end it in 4 days

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 05-08-2016

(05-07-2016, 10:00 PM)Dzemoo Wrote: stage 3 is shit you will see why i am happy to end it in 4 days

Go on

Stage 3, Day 10 - Dubls - 05-11-2016

So far on Stage 3 I feel like a piece of shit. It's hard to experience this again.

In Stage 2 I felt attractive and sexual. Now it feels like those things have slipped away. In Stage 2 I had my hangups about size and stamina, but I was determined and hopeful. Now they feel like anchors.

Maybe it's just the stage. I do still get attention. Hell I'm pretty sure I got a but presentation today. Why am I not 100%? Because the weights she needed were in fact in front of me—she then proceeded to remain in front of me, bend over, and use them as I was doing my set. This actually annoyed me because I was using the mirror. Hitting low body fat really does maximize your image. I also noticed that as I moved to different spots in the gym, she kept ending up a few feet away from me.

Anyway my friend was telling me that he usually lasts a long time. He's good with women, experienced, and comfortable with his body. I'll admit that I often live vicariously through his stories. Well this particular story he told made me feel like garbage because it reminded me that I'm small, bust quick, and inexperienced. I had a sinking feeling in my stomach.

I've never been consistent with penile development. I don't know if it's a mental block or what. I generally dislike the work that is involved and really struggle to make it a habit, therefore I've seen very little growth. I sound like a broken record but PE is what really gets me down. It seems like something I'm cursed with that will not change. I feel helpless about it and I hate that feeling.

So it's a double whammy and that's what I hate the most. Why can't I at least have a big dick and PE, or a small dick and insane stamina. When I see nubile women, especially now being on their radar, I feel chained by these things. It's a real mind fuck because I'm more aware than ever of all the pussy I could be getting.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - SargeMaximus - 05-11-2016

(05-11-2016, 08:45 PM)Dubls Wrote: Maybe it's just the stage. I do still get attention. Hell I'm pretty sure I got a but presentation today. Why am I not 100%? Because the weights she needed were in fact in front of me—she then proceeded to remain in front of me, bend over, and use them as I was doing my set. This actually annoyed me because I was using the mirror. Hitting low body fat really does maximize your image. I also noticed that as I moved to different spots in the gym, she kept ending up a few feet away from me.

F*ck I remember that used to happen to me all the time. It's definitely a butt display, because, she could easily have gone somewhere else to workout. In fact, if she saw you as some creepy guy, she would have AVOIDED even HINTING at such behavior. Keep that in mind.

As for PE, try priligy. Good Looking Loser swears by it. And for getting a bigger "package", use the bathmat. I haven't used it as consitant as I should, but it's given me 1/2 in the years I've had it. Prolly would be more if I could get consistant as well.