Subliminal Talk
SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 (/Thread-SEX-Panther-Dubls-x-SM3-ROUND-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - bits - 09-30-2016

congrats on completing it, the general rule is to take 1 week off before starting another program or rerunning the same one. I dont know if you should run am6 again maybe Shannon can drop in and give his advice.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - JackOfHearts - 09-30-2016

I think you would get better results if you make a pause for say 2 weeks or more.
I'm almost a month off and it seems I'm still getting amazing breakthrough even more than when I was on the program.
So I would say that what Shannon said about the execution of the program after it's done seems to be true.

Regarding your choice about doing SM3 I support you on that because I regret a bit to have bought DSMI as I would have prefer to keep doing SM3 again. But who knows maybe DMSI right now is more powerful than SM3

RE: ATTN Shannon*** Need to know... - Dubls - 10-03-2016

I changed the title of this thread temporarily and added a link in the very first post to this page. Shannon, if you came straight here I would appreciate your answers to the questions posed in post #175

RE: ATTN Shannon*** Need to know... - Shannon - 10-03-2016

(09-30-2016, 06:03 PM)Dubls Wrote: SM3 is officially complete, and I've decided to run it again. I've seen growth and I've seen unrealized potential. Even now, feeling run down from this cold, and lacking the sexy beast mindset from Stage 5, I notice attention from women that continues to surprise me.

I didn't expect one run to completely transform me, but I do expects the results from another round to be cumulative. I stand to gain from 6 more months of breaking, building, and reinforcement. By all accounts DMSI is going to make the best of what's there, and I will benefit from continuing to work on the 'what's there' part. Challenge me on this if you think otherwise. I figure too that DMSI will be a finished product or close to it in 6 months, and also an interesting epilogue to SM.

Now here's what I need to know:

What's the minimum amount of time off that I should take before starting again? Remember I'm going for cumulative results here.

I suggest a minimum of 1 week, but if I were you I would take at least 2 weeks off.

Quote:Do I have to run AM6 refresher before starting again? Do I really have to? Really?! If so, how long? And can I jump right into SM afterwards thanks to the lead-in?

If you feel like you are getting the best results you can from the influence you had from your previous AM exposure, see what happens if you don't run AM6 refresher.

But if you think refreshing that base is going to improve your results with SM3, then run the refresher for 2-4 weeks. In either case, again, it's heavy duty programming... some time off is a good idea to assimilate. I would suggest a couple days to a week, at least.

Quote:If not, would there be any harm in running SM3 again immediately? I've had 2 days off as of this writing.

Great if Shannon chimes in here.

PS Has anybody ran this program back-to-back?

There would not be harm, but the AM programming may need refreshing and you may not be getting the best overall results if you don't give your mind time off to assimilate.

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Dubls - 10-03-2016

(10-03-2016, 11:00 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-30-2016, 06:03 PM)Dubls Wrote: SM3 is officially complete, and I've decided to run it again. I've seen growth and I've seen unrealized potential. Even now, feeling run down from this cold, and lacking the sexy beast mindset from Stage 5, I notice attention from women that continues to surprise me.

I didn't expect one run to completely transform me, but I do expects the results from another round to be cumulative. I stand to gain from 6 more months of breaking, building, and reinforcement. By all accounts DMSI is going to make the best of what's there, and I will benefit from continuing to work on the 'what's there' part. Challenge me on this if you think otherwise. I figure too that DMSI will be a finished product or close to it in 6 months, and also an interesting epilogue to SM.

Now here's what I need to know:

What's the minimum amount of time off that I should take before starting again? Remember I'm going for cumulative results here.

I suggest a minimum of 1 week, but if I were you I would take at least 2 weeks off.

Quote:Do I have to run AM6 refresher before starting again? Do I really have to? Really?! If so, how long? And can I jump right into SM afterwards thanks to the lead-in?

If you feel like you are getting the best results you can from the influence you had from your previous AM exposure, see what happens if you don't run AM6 refresher.

But if you think refreshing that base is going to improve your results with SM3, then run the refresher for 2-4 weeks. In either case, again, it's heavy duty programming... some time off is a good idea to assimilate. I would suggest a couple days to a week, at least.

Quote:If not, would there be any harm in running SM3 again immediately? I've had 2 days off as of this writing.

Great if Shannon chimes in here.

PS Has anybody ran this program back-to-back?

There would not be harm, but the AM programming may need refreshing and you may not be getting the best overall results if you don't give your mind time off to assimilate.

Thank you.

You seem to favour the idea of AM refresher. If I choose to do it for 2-4 weeks, should I aim for 10h/day like SM or would 8h US while I sleep at night suffice?

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Dubls - 10-05-2016

I don't think Shannon is going to see my follow up question. Not gonna change the title again to get his attention lol.

I'll follow the advice and take 2 weeks off, which means 8 more days. I'm not thrilled about running the AM refresher for 2-4 weeks. Need more convincing. Anyone?

As for giving my brain a chance to 'assimilate' SM3 during this time off, it actually feels like the opposite is happening. Results peaked at Stage 5, and Stage 6 was the beginning of a decline that still seems like it's going. As I said my hours were (relatively) low and inconsistent during Stage 6. I made up for them all x1.5 but I guess I strayed too far from the path. The confidence, boldness, entitlement and overall sense of empowerment is not there right now, and I'm experiencing some withdrawal in the absence of those things because they were so liberating. I've been sick and out of the gym for the past little while and that's been shitting on my vibe too. The attraction is still there but I feel kind of like a zombie inside.

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - bits - 10-05-2016

Hang in there, colds affect your mood and confidence more than most people realize so hopefully you'll shake it off in the next few days

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Benjamin - 10-06-2016

Quote:You seem to favour the idea of AM refresher. If I choose to do it for 2-4 weeks, should I aim for 10h/day like SM or would 8h US while I sleep at night suffice?

I'm not sure how much difference the extra 2 hours would make, but in general if you can do more it will be better. It really depends what is sustainable. It sucked on my first run when I decided to do 16 hours a day so it made it difficult if I wanted to go do stuff one day.

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Dubls - 10-07-2016

Part 1

I'm an introspective guy, and there have been times in my life where I thought existence would be easier if the gears weren't turning like they do. Just as quickly I feel ashamed for having such thoughts.

When I was warming up at the gym today I caught the backside of girl who stopped to put a shirt over her sports bra. Nice ass, tan skin, back tat—nice. Tangent: upper or lower back tat turns me on 'cause it usually means she's sexually liberated. Fast forward and I'm lifting in a different part of the gym. I spot a cute girl and I can tell by the look in her eyes that she's naughty. Another tangent: I can smell a slut from a mile away just by the look in her eye + there are usually bodily cues. I am not using the word slut as a shaming mechanism btw. It actually turns me on if she's not gross. So this girl is working out near me and we made eye contact at least 3 times. I know she was checking me out when I wasn't looking. Each time we made eye contact, I waited until she looked away. She looked with more intensity than most women do, and the third time she cracked a little smile. At one point I looked over and her back was to me. Wait a minute, I know that backside, the girl from before! No I didn't talk to her. I swear I actually die a little bit inside when I don't act on these opportunities. Been doing it for so long that I'm desensitized to the emotional jab. So she disappears and I don't see her until much later. Twice I thought she left. Fast forward again and I'm nearing the end of my workout. I spot this girl on the ground floor with a miraculous ass and legendary cleavage. It's her again lol. She probably showered and changed. She lingers for a long time. Probably spotted me. I figure she's waiting for a ride; probably from some dude she's fucking or who thinks he's gonna fuck her. Why did I tell this story? Because it spurred some major gear turning on the ride home.

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Dubls - 10-10-2016

Part 2

I learned many years ago that [negative] emotions are preceded by a statement or series of statements. This is the dark and familiar side of self-talk. Emotions happen fast, and you may not notice that you're telling yourself whatever it is that makes you feel bad. Meditation helps to build the 'mindfulness' muscle that allows you to observe and identify these things.

That's why I believe in subs. I view them as a highly complex form of affirmations—the bright and useful side of self-talk.

So back to what I talked about in Part 1. The experience with that girl got me thinking about all the garbage that I tell myself. Not a new idea but the act of writing it out kind of feels good and makes you re-evaluate. Seeing it in front of you and outside of your head is different than simply writing out positive responses.

I'll share if there's interest.

PS Mood has improved over the past few days.

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Dubls - 10-13-2016

Ok my brain feels detoxed. Time to run AM6 refresher for 2 weeks. Not giving this more than 9h per day.

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Dubls - 10-15-2016

I've been dragging my feet through life lately. I'm in a place where I'm neither motivated nor depressed. Starting to wonder if this is more than mental. It's crazy how mindset defines your entire experience. I'm the same on the outside from when I was on that SM3 high. The fire is out on the inside though and I've gone back to devaluing myself. Like I said before I feel like a zombie.

RE: SEX Panther: Essy x SM3 - Dubls - 10-18-2016

Few days into AM6 refresher. There have been times lately where I just feel bitter about my life and it puts me in a sour mood. Yesterday I found myself feeling resentful towards women because they serve as a daily reminder of what makes me unhappy the most: penis size and PE. I know the anger is misplaced. Women are just existing and living their lives as all of us are. So what I'm really angry at is my desire/attraction for them. No. What I'm really angry at is that I inherited these problems and I haven't had a normal sex life like other guys. And now my 20s are done and there are 16 year olds with more sexual experience than me and if/when I conquer the physical stuff I'll have to spend my 30s achieving the proficiency with women that I should have developed in my 20s and I'm chasing a sense of fulfillment that I fear I missed the boat on.

These are old feelings and I don't know why the fuck they're resurfacing like this. Like I was writing about this shit when I started AM6 the first time around.

Honestly I don't know how I've kept my sanity all these years with such limited female contact. One woman, 5 years ago. There's no sugary way to say this: life is bleak without pussy.

AM6 refresher - Dubls - 10-21-2016

Well I suppose it was a matter of time until people lost interest in my self-pity train lol. I write first to organize my thoughts, and to see/evaluate them; but I do appreciate and value your input.

One week down of AM6 refresher. I'm playing it loose. Averaging 8h of us when I sleep. Throw in a trickling stream here and there—I'm listening as I write this. I felt the 'heaviness' of AM6 at the gym today.

Earlier this week at the gym two of the hottest girls (not together) were checking me out. One I've seen, one I haven't. The former was the model face/epic ass girl I mentioned in an earlier post. The latter had an air of party girl and promiscuity. I like the attention i.e the validation I get at the gym. It makes me feel manly and at times, alive. I've been doing this my whole life. Disqualifying myself from actual (normal, human) contact with women and getting off on their sometimes verbal, but mostly non-verbal interest. Because deep down I don't believe I deserve more. I maintain distance because I'm protecting myself from the fear of shame and ridicule. And it's so second nature now.

But now that I'm objectively more attractive than ever—more than I can see or believe apparently—I notice interest from the types of girls I mentioned above. And I'm in disbelief. I feel like my appearance is deceiving because inside (and below the belt) I'm so flawed. I've daydreamed about telling these girls not to waste their time with me. About listing the reasons why they should reject me. How fucked up is that?

Strange, I'm not depressed as I write this. I'm going to bed now.