Subliminal Talk
SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 ROUND 2 (/Thread-SEX-Panther-Dubls-x-SM3-ROUND-2)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 08-03-2016

(07-18-2016, 08:02 AM)Sickologist Wrote: All you need to do is to hit on women. And you already know how to do that, GLL the truth.

The problems with guys like us is that we have these illusions. You know, a couple of years ago I had this severe case of acne, on my face neck and upper back. It destroyed my confidence with girls. You wanna know the sad part? They didn't care. Even then I was more attractive than most guys. That's looking back. Out of frustration it got to the point that I decided to keep my t shirt on while having sex. But the thing is, I was also generally frustrated which made me "unnatural" around girls.

Your issue right now is that you only focus on your flaws. No girl is perfect. You don't think they get stuck on their own imperfections too. An example, if you like to have sex with a girl despite her being on her period, that's soothing news for her. Could be a million other things. But my point is, focus on your strengths, also focus on hers. It's just sex. Lost of girls would have sex with you, that's clear to see from your posts. And you don't have to go down on her for 20 mins like you're probably thinking lol. Not all girls care about your percieved problem, it's probably 50/50, at least IME.

Just relax and let it happen. Life's too short and boring, time to live it up.

This is overdue but thanks and you're right. To your point, I sometimes (but not often enough) think about how short and unpredictable life is and how small-minded I am to deny myself a significant part of what it means to be a young/human/male. With this bigger picture in mind I think about the complete and utter selfishness I should have when it comes to getting pussy. If we fuck and you lose interest or talk shit because my dick is too small or I came too fast, too bad, so sad, IDGAF. I got mine. YOLO.

And I bet that attitude would be mad attractive despite the shortcomings others might label me with, and I bet that all the sexual experience would actually work wonders for my PE. People are drawn to boldness, and it's only when you care about what they think that they have any power over you. But YOLO Dubls has a hard time crossing over into reality. I care too much. In other words, I'm afraid. I wish I could turn it off and just be a a sociopath when it comes to this stuff. Not in a serial killer way, but in a Steve Jobs kind of way.

I do sense that this program is bringing me closer to YOLO mode. As I wrote recently there are times when I feel downright sexy and ready to kill the game, and then my 'common sense' i.e bad/old programming kicks in.

Stage 5, Day 22 - Dubls - 08-03-2016

Happy to report that I've been doing a penis enlargement routine for 5 weeks now. It's becoming a habit. I'm motivated, and most important, I accept that I need to be patient. My mindset is that any contribution big or small is a drop in the bucket, and it will amount to something substantial. I've decided that the end goal is to measure 7.5x6 erect, at which point I will reevaluate. That means I am seeking to gain 2.25L and 1.25W, which is realistic according to my research. But I won't be abstinent until then. So I am setting a midterm goal of 6.5x5.5. I could totally work with that. I could/should work with what I have now. Not off the table (see the post before this), but not ideal.

I'm on a new strength program too and I'm eating more to support it. In hindsight I realize that trying to do penis enlargement while cutting was a bad idea. My sex drive was low and so were my energy levels. I can live with 11-12% BF so long as it allows me to pull, stroke, and pump this junk.

On the woman front, still getting mad attention. Butt presentation at the gym the other day. Eye fucks everywhere. One thing I noticed is that I've been having some fucked up dreams since starting Stage 5. I don't remember them but I've woken up several times with some intense feelings of fear or sadness.

Stage 5, Day 28 - Dubls - 08-10-2016

SM3 has broken me

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - bits - 08-10-2016

(08-10-2016, 09:42 AM)Dubls Wrote: SM3 has broken me

Huh hope everything is ok

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Frosted - 08-10-2016

Do tell! You can't just say something mysterious like that and leave me hangin man! *Cookie Monster voice* TEEELLLL MEEEEE.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 08-10-2016

Would love to go into detail but no effort has been made to enable private posting on this forum and if I sound annoyed about that it's because I am.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dzemoo - 08-10-2016

i feel you the last week of stage six is fucking me up although everything was good up until now

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 08-12-2016

I'm fucking dying to write here, and frankly I need the support/motivation right now. But it's very hard to be discreet and still give you enough info without putting myself in a potentially compromising position.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - apollolux - 08-12-2016

What about through PMs for those who ask?

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - ImFreeman - 08-13-2016

Post it dude, just taking it out of your system is gonna help you.

Most people are living their lives, they only care about themselves, and in the extremely remote case that someone recognizes whatever you wrote, fuck em who cares

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - blackwing Z - 08-16-2016

Dude what? Ya'll freaking me out with this. Wassup with sm3 that screwed u up?

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 08-19-2016

Condensed version: I got drunk recently and since that night I've had the urge to be bold. Talking to a few girls from online and the plan is to close. Been a bit of an emotional roller coaster though, and it's not over. But I feel like there's less baggage than the last time I set out with these intentions.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Dubls - 08-19-2016

BTW I've realized that my instincts suck when talking to girls. I make comments that are so witty they aren't understood, or fluff talk that is reminiscent of my beta days where I kept conversation with girls neutral and self-disqualifying. So I'm being mindful of what I say.

RE: SEX Panther: Dubls x SM3 - Sickologist - 08-19-2016

I don't think you'll have any issues closing these chicks. And social skills are vastly overrated when it comes to dating. I still suck at talking to girls, but they suck at it even more than me. I also make up for it with other factors, just as they do.

These 7's you're talking to, fucking these 7's consistently, it's a good life.