Subliminal Talk
(Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: (Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G (/Thread-Sub-Swap-Stop-S%CC%B6t%CC%B6u%CC%B6t%CC%B6t%CC%B6e%CC%B6r%CC%B6i%CC%B6n%CC%B6g%CC%B6-Masturbating-4G-and-Ultra-Motivation-4G)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

(Sub-Swap) Stop S̶t̶u̶t̶t̶e̶r̶i̶n̶g̶ Masturbating 4G and Ultra Motivation 4G - Ampersnd - 02-22-2016

EDIT: 04/21/2016 - Swapped Stop Stuttering with Stop Masturbating after 60 Days

EDIT: 05/04/2016 - Swapped Maximum Learning Speed with Ultra Motivation after 73 Days
After a three day break from AM6, I've been using both of these subs for the past 3 days.

I've used both these subs for a solid month before.

On the stuttering matter, my stuttering (which had gotten quite bad in the days leading up to this). Today, I speak almost completely fluently, even in French, which was my biggest sticking point.

With learning, I am becoming passionate about learning again; I actually considered doing another stint at university (that desire might pass Smile ); a BA major in engineering, a minor in economics or political science or history, then law school. Not to become a lawyer, but to become some form of political force of nature (or some form of Christopher Hitchens).

I've been listening to Ben Shapiro; oh my goodness, he is extremely smart and well-spoken. He might be one of them Ashkenazin jews (who, on average, have 1 whole standard deviation over the average). lol. It is very something to be admired; watch him in a debate.

My political leanings are shifting, even into the realms that I had deemed too controversial.

One thing that I think could explain this is my reading list; I finished 'On Liberty' by John Stuart Mill and have moved on through 'Subjection of Women'. I ordered Aristotle's and Plato's works over Amazon Prime and got them delivered within 36 hours (speedy service, btw).

I've developed a habit of reading 45-50 minutes of this high quality stuff before bed.

I feel a bit dyslexic right now, since I keep making mistakes in my typing (while writing this piece).

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - Jason Capital - 02-23-2016

Love to see you growing and hate to see your dyslexic, but it sometimes seems sub somehow affects our deepest neuro connection or something like that, bcz I had experiences of shuttering in SM3 and having right now as I am on SM3 run.

About MLS, seems like you are becoming learning Machine after all in just few days.

Happy journey.

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - Ampersnd - 02-23-2016

Thanks guys,

Day 5 of both subliminals.

I managed to record 2 modules (of a prospective total of 12) for an audio video program I have planned for Udemy. My voice was rather fluent; I did make some mistakes, but it's rather informal. I even managed to add expressiveness, which surprised even me. Part of the task is simply showing up.

Before, I had to pick out two and only two of these attributes:
- Fast
- Expressive
- Not stuttering

I could go fast and expressive, but I would stutter. Expressive and not stuttering, I would have to be slow. Fast and not stuttering, and I would be mumbling or droning on.

Glad to see this is being handled. I even feel more comfortable, since I now know that I can open my mouth and it will be okay.

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - Ampersnd - 02-29-2016

My dreams are very fiscally irresponsible; I buy a Kobo book for 499 USD, then I get five cats. Why?

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - apollolux - 02-29-2016

US$499? That's almost the price of a six-stage 5G sub! Maybe your dreams are trying to convince you to return to AM6 as resistance?

Also, 5 cats = 5G?

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - Shannon - 02-29-2016

Return to AM6 as a form of resistance. That would be hilarious.

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - apollolux - 02-29-2016

(02-29-2016, 09:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: Return to AM6 as a form of resistance. That would be hilarious.

I would think that to achieve the targeted result of reducing/eliminating stuttering the targeted sub is a better choice, no?

To my knowledge (I used to be a major stutterer and had a lisp), stuttering can be caused mainly by one or both of the following: "congestion" in the highway that is the neural pathway between thought and speech (e.g. an info overload or something), and/or fear of not properly verbalizing the thought one is attempting to express.

In my case it was the latter. Maybe Dan should consider O(GS)F as a more targeted sub than AM6?

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - Ampersnd - 02-29-2016

I was watching this video before bed; must explain part of it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m76z5mgv5_A

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - Ampersnd - 03-01-2016

Isn't it interesting that I've had a harsh cold/sore throat/cough thing going on for these past 7 days? Wanna know what it's affected the most? My voice.

What's next? Do I get brain damage as a form of resistance to MLS?

Gosh, I must be resisting hard, since I SO want to redo AM6 Smile

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - Ampersnd - 03-02-2016

Day 12 of both subliminals

Golly, I'm a motor-mouth when I don't have to worry about stuttering.
A Spanish-speaking lady was very impressed with my fluidity and speaking abilities; I hadn't spoken it in months.
This subliminal can be written off as a success.

If Shannon wants to make a subliminal called "Perfect Your Singing Voice" or "Sing like Pavoratti (or Jonas Kaufmann)", I'll snatch that shit up. Doesn't matter if it's 500 USD (though I'd want to save up for that); as long as it's a Type C and 5G, it'd be worth it.

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - Ampersnd - 03-06-2016

Day 16,

I'm pretty comfortable with my speaking, but it all flew out the window when I chatted with this one girl. Dat ass; dat everything (she was real cute). Even though I was stuttering all over the place, and a bit stale, she seemed nice. I got her number, and she's been answering back in a very flirty way. I

Learning has been a bit easier; my recall is pretty good, and I remember factoids that were stated a few moments ago (let's say, in a TV show). I'm studying for my state exam in May, so I'm reading a ton on the topic. I'm debating when I'll switch subliminals, but I may stop the Stuttering subliminal come May.

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - Ampersnd - 03-06-2016

I've decided that my next stack will be:

Stop Masturbating 4G
Develop an Aura of Sexiness 4G.

I won't do Remove Negativity Within because I think that handling the issues above will help remove my negativity.

This might happen in June.

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - Ampersnd - 03-08-2016

Day 18,

I seem to be rambling a lot; I can't share a story without misspeaking the details of the story. However, my French doesn't seem to be terribly impacted by that.

My German flashcards became a whole lot easier; I seem to recall the new words by (somehow) situating myself on the tip of my tongue. These are interesting developments.

RE: Stop Stuttering 4G and Maximum Learning Speed 4G - Ampersnd - 03-09-2016

Day 19,

I can't seem to state out a logically coherent line of argument in my mind.
I used to do it before to a certain degree before, but now, my thoughts are congested.

Oh, the amount of envy I have for people such as Ben Shapiro, who can state a line of argumentative reasoning on a lark. Woe is I!

EDIT: Another thing; information seems to pass right over my head; I can't hang on to very much information in regards to statistics, or simply the logical clauses of a sentence.