Subliminal Talk
Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal (/Thread-Acmeisto-s-Become-Irresistibly-Attractive-To-Ladies-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-22-2016

(02-22-2016, 01:15 AM)bliss Wrote: It doesn't seem like you have trouble getting laid, so why are you running this sub?

I am in Thailand and for some reason, Asian girls seem to love me unconditionally.

If I go back to Finland I will get laid on average once or twice in a month, sometimes had three month's dry spell, and I have no clue how to improve myself. That is why I am running this sub and planning to run the Ultra Motivational too because it would be so much nicer to everyday work towards your goals.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-26-2016

Day 13, 14 and 15

I went to a big party in Thailand and had a very good time. I tried to get drunk, but felt so tired after drinking one bottle of thai whiskey. I talked with some European guys and then I decided to go dancing. There were thousands of Europeans partying so I had plenty places to go. I decided to go one dance floor and I just did not care and danced. Then I locked eyes with one girl, who tried to take my jewelry. After that, I met her friend and we started to dance. About a moment later it was on. The attraction was there so all what I did was just having a good time. We made out front of police station, untill the cops stop us and said "get a room"

Then we had sex front of bungalow and two people were watching us. After that we spent together something like three days. Now I am returning back to my home country so let's see what would happen there! It is a good start when I attract white girls. It means I am starting to get a proof of effectivness this sub.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - wolverine_i_am - 02-26-2016

I suppose these subs are the most effective in night environments where anything could happen and fast.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Benjamin - 02-26-2016

Should have asked them for one of their special rooms and some handcuffs Tongue haha.

Doing well man, thailand would be awesome for girls.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 03-01-2016

Days 16,17,18,19

I moved to back to Finland after two month's trip in Thailand. I can say I feel a little bit irritated because I had to go back to my shitty country, where people are dying in streets because of hunger and coldness and I am too starving and eating potatoes all day long.

Luckily, I am staying with one woman, who buys me free food and taking care of me and I got an apartment, so I am moving there pretty soon. I am planning to go out on this weekend and have a blast. I truly hope that I have the same level of success here in Finland than in Thailand.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - SurferJoy - 03-29-2016

(03-01-2016, 08:34 AM)Acmeisto Wrote: Days 16,17,18,19

I moved to back to Finland after two month's trip in Thailand. I can say I feel a little bit irritated because I had to go back to my shitty country, where people are dying in streets because of hunger and coldness and I am too starving and eating potatoes all day long.

Luckily, I am staying with one woman, who buys me free food and taking care of me and I got an apartment, so I am moving there pretty soon. I am planning to go out on this weekend and have a blast. I truly hope that I have the same level of success here in Finland than in Thailand.

How is it going? Any updates?

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 04-03-2016

Day 51:

I've been using it every day at least 6 hours or more and I just got laid last Saturday. it seems my progress of getting laid is something like once in every month. It was my average speed when I left to Thailand so I do not see any progress.

Well, I have over 30 days more. At least, I can get my money back so I do not lose anything.

Thanks for asking.

Recently, I have felt emotionally so exhausted when I go out six times in a week and haven't had so many sexual experiences. For example, this week I did not kiss any girl and rest of them I tried were a little bit flaky. Why the hell in Thailand i was the king and here it is much harder?[/align]

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 07-31-2016

I used this 90 days but I did not notice any huge improvements to my game.

Conclusion: It did not work for me.

Luckily, I will soon start a new journal called Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility Acmeisto's journal. I just wonder should I first try Absolute Self Confidence or just jump straight to use Develop Maximum Sexual Irresistibility subliminal?

I'll get some money by the end of this week so I'll buy it and see what kind of crazy stuff will happen!