Subliminal Talk
Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal (/Thread-Acmeisto-s-Become-Irresistibly-Attractive-To-Ladies-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-17-2016

Day Seven

I went to a nightclub and just before the club closes I met one girl. At first, I thought that she is a ladyboy, but I was not sure. We talked a little bit and went for a beer to a nearby pub. After 30 minutes we went to her place, where we talked. I was still unsure, whether she is a ladyboy or not. She talked about how much she loves her husband, but the craziest part was that she was okay, when I started to touch her. She wanted. Luckily, she had a wet pussy so she is a woman. Damn, earlier I locked eyes with one girl, but she had too masculine face, so I was not sure, is she a lady or not. Maybe I should ask directly, is she a woman or something. We had good sex although, I came three times.

Day Eight

I did not do anything special because I went to a tattoo shop and got one full arm tattoo. Damn, it hurt and now I realise, why should start with the small one. In the tattoo shop, I felt like I am irresistible sexually for a woman, got that feeling. After the tattoo and last night, I was so freaking exhausted to go out, so I slept like a baby.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-17-2016

What do you think about the subliminal named Ultra Success? What should I expect from Ultra Success? I am thinking about choosing whether Ultra Succes or DOAS.

(02-16-2016, 11:50 AM)yeah! Wrote: If you are going to pair with another 4G sub, think about OAA (overcome approach anxiety), it has the full OGSF script inside (4G version).

Though there was a guy who had great success with DAOS and BIAB(I think it was W).

Why I should do (overcome approach anxiety) when clearly I do not have problems to approach women? If I notice that a woman is interested in, I will talk to her eventually.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Zane - 02-18-2016

(02-17-2016, 11:32 PM)Acmeisto Wrote: Day Seven

I went to a nightclub and just before the club closes I met one girl. At first, I thought that she is a ladyboy, but I was not sure. We talked a little bit and went for a beer to a nearby pub. After 30 minutes we went to her place, where we talked. I was still unsure, whether she is a ladyboy or not. She talked about how much she loves her husband, but the craziest part was that she was okay, when I started to touch her. She wanted. Luckily, she had a wet pussy so she is a woman. Damn, earlier I locked eyes with one girl, but she had too masculine face, so I was not sure, is she a lady or not. Maybe I should ask directly, is she a woman or something. We had good sex although, I came three times.

Day Eight

I did not do anything special because I went to a tattoo shop and got one full arm tattoo. Damn, it hurt and now I realise, why should start with the small one. In the tattoo shop, I felt like I am irresistible sexually for a woman, got that feeling. After the tattoo and last night, I was so freaking exhausted to go out, so I slept like a baby.
So you had sex with a married women who loves her husband alot?

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Benjamin - 02-18-2016

Obviously she doesn't feel as strong about her husband as she says.

My guess is he is pussy whipped and she isn't attracted to him anymore.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-19-2016

Day 9

I never will be lonely for sure. I went to a nightclub to have a good time and I met one girl of mine. She really liked my tattoo and we agreed to meet later on. Maybe I did a mistake because seven ladies gave me those looks that they are interested in me. I was hesitant to escalate because I agreed to meet her later on and you never know which is a ladyboy and which is the real one. 7 ladies... That what I call as a proof of being sexually irresistible.

Later on, we went to one bar, where she literally wanted to fuck me. We kissed passionately. At 4 in a morning, we went to my place and had great sex. Although, maybe I just should try new things and pussies because if I stick to having sex with the regular one I won't learn so fast new tricks and so on.

Today and tomorrow I won't find new girls because that girl will be flying around me as a fly.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - wolverine_i_am - 02-19-2016

Hey any reason why you picked BIATL instead of BIATLS?

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-19-2016

(02-18-2016, 12:36 PM)RaGod Wrote: My recommendation is to run BIATBW alone. Shannon has said that DAOS and Biatbw are not compatible together and have two different goals that are achieved in different ways. Yet some guys still don't listen and think with their theories both should help each other. That is not the case

This is your first sub. Trust me, run Biatbw by itself, alone. It is about focus - when it is singular, the results will come faster and more powerful. Although the problem is manifestations are unreliable so DAOS is a better choice as a first subliminal.Choose one and stick for it AT LEAST for 32 days

What you think about the Ultra Motivational subliminal because I've always been lazy as fuck in certain things and it would be a great help for me?

Thanks for the honest feedback. I just want to have permanent changes. What you mean that manifestations are unreliable? So it won't work? I check out the script of this program, and there are pretty good affirmations. I will get that feeling that I am sexy as fuck and it helps to maintain my sexiness. I usually do along with subliminal mirror and written affirmations but the problem is that I do them only one hour in a day and rest of 23 hours my mind will be free roaming.'

Quote:So you had sex with a married women who loves her husband alot?

I don't care. Women are not mindless drones that can be manipulate to have sex with you and are totally unresponsible for their actions. She knew very well what she was doing.

Quote:I just love OAA for the OGSF. As others have pointed out it would dilute your results.

What is OGSF?

(02-19-2016, 02:50 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Hey any reason why you picked BIATL instead of BIATLS?

I am still using BIATLS!

Sorry about misunderstanding, those letter combinations really mess me up :-(

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - wolverine_i_am - 02-19-2016

Oh I see. I would have picked BIATLS too. But I'm eager to get into SM3 asap hhaha. So I wanted to get into the AM6 programme sooner.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Dzemoo - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 02:50 AM)Acmeisto Wrote:
Quote:So you had sex with a married women who loves her husband alot?

I don't care. Women are not mindless drones that can be manipulate to have sex with you and are totally unresponsible for their actions. She knew very well what she was doing.

i like this

if she would love her husbund she wouldnt fuck another guy i always laugh about such statements

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-20-2016

Day 10

Just hanged out with one girl. We went to beach and ate good food. Nothing special today, but today I will go out. Who knows what will happen!

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-21-2016

Day 11

Today I went out and had a very good time. I felt nothing special, just a little bit tired and worried about money. Almost immediately I locked eyes with one lady on a dance floor, but when I got to closer to her, she seemed to be old and just did not felt like I want to spend rest of my night with her. Afterwards, I felt regret when there was an another girl that was sexy as hell with her tattoos and big boobs but I rejected her three days ago because I feared that she's a ladyboy. She started to dance and have a good time with one lad. Well, I tried to hit on her lady friend, and we danced. Unfortunately, it was not so passionate.

Later on, I met one sexy girl. She had sexy flower dress and small bouncy tits. We danced and met her friends. Her friends liked me. She was tired but we went to another club. There was sexual tension around us. Unfortunately, she was too tired so she left to sleep. I was again alone. Well, screw this. I went dancing floor and started to dance. I locked eyes with one girl and she wanted to go to drink, but I did not want to come along because she would have insisted a drink for me.

Later on, I met one red-haired Asian girl. She danced sexily around me and very liked me. All that I did was just smiling and getting to know her. Damn, we went to my motorcycle and went to a restaurant to eat with her friends. We had a decent conversation and after a good night's snack, we went to my place. Sex was good, but the girl was a little bit too much addicted to Facebook.

Still I do not know whether subliminals do work or not.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Bliss - 02-22-2016

It doesn't seem like you have trouble getting laid, so why are you running this sub?

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-22-2016

Day 12

I met one beautiful girl in a restaurant and we talked a little bit, then we exchanged contact information. Maybe today I will see that smart girl, but you never know. I was out today but too many things were distracting in my head so nothing special really happened. It is strange because in Thailand usually every time when I go out something cool happens.