Subliminal Talk
Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal (/Thread-Acmeisto-s-Become-Irresistibly-Attractive-To-Ladies-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-11-2016

Hello, everybody. My name is Acmeisto (using a nickname, because I do not like to have my relatives or girlfriends to find this thread when googling my name) I started to use this subliminal in order to become better with women. I am giving it 100 days time to work and I am intending to use it every day 6 - 12 hours. If this subliminal works miraculously, I will invest my money to Alpha Man Program and Women Magnet.

I will give a little background information about myself:

I am 25-years old Finnish student from Finland, who is over 8 years focused on being the best ladies man. I am using Cory Skyy's program and regularly listening Brent Smiths videos and so on. I also go out very often and in Finland, on average I will get laid once or twice in a month. But almost every weekend I experience something with women. I have a couple of fuck buddies, but one of them considers me as a boyfriend. Well, I am very promiscuous

Now I am in Thailand. I've been here almost two months and every fucking time when I go out, I will get a girl and have sex. It is so crazy here. It feels like my mirror affirmations and written ones work here better than in Finland. But I believe that Asian women just want me more than white ones because I have a white skin and I am something exotic. Correct me if I am wrong.

My dream is to move to Thailand or any tropical paradise permanently and in order to do it, I will get my bachelor's degree and learning to be an English teacher. After that, I will get a steady job from almost everywhere in Asia and I am able to reside here.

I consider myself attractive and sexy (well I paid thousands of dollars to Cory Skyy to become the best man that I can be) so my starting position is pretty good. I had sex with 75 different women. My goal is to have in Finland a girl (well every weekend at least) every time when I go out and see great improvements while using this program.

I will report on my successes. But I will not write big novels how I feel and what happens to me internally, I tend to focus on my results. I also do my affirmations along side with this subliminal.

But I have a couple of questions:

1) Will I need an another more subliminal? How about listening Absolute Self Confidence?
2) Can somebody recommends me some speakers so I can listen to an ultrasonic version of Subliminals.
3) Are there any good journals to read similar than mine's?

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Dzemoo - 02-11-2016

Dont get me wrong dude but getting laid in Thailand is nothing magical thats why poeple go there for sex tourism.

I personally dont like asians girls, or black girls but hey whatever makes you happy.

And 75? Thai women please be aware of the stds, the most women have sex for money there.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-11-2016

One of my principles is that I do not pay for sex and I always use the rubber. And if everybody here gets a woman (without paying) then it is important to do this subliminal, so I will have a sexy edge in Europe too But anyways, I love Thailand.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Zane - 02-11-2016

See u after day 100

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - apollolux - 02-11-2016

I'm curious, how is your username pronounced, ac-me-is-to or ac-my-sto?

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-12-2016

Day 3:

Listening this subliminal gives me euphoric feeling.. I noticed that one woman was touchier than usually and joked about to go sleep in my bungalow, because of air condition. Today will go out. Damn, feel like dumbass, because can't do the Absolute Self Confidence at the same time. Maybe should have started with that, but fuck it, let's see after three months.

And latter one is better to pronounce my name Smile

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-12-2016

(02-12-2016, 12:52 AM)yeah! Wrote: Are you using
Become Irresistibly Attractive To Women Sexually
or
Become Irresistibly Attractive To Beautiful Women?

I am using the sexual one

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-13-2016

Day 4

I felt ultra sleepy so I took over 4-hour nap. I heard that listening subliminals might cause tiredness.

After that, I went out and got a lot of looks from different women. I choose the girl that I had the strongest connection. Before I met one girl from Tinder, and I did not like her so I said a little white lie and said I go to "sleep", well indeed I did go to sleep with that sexy girl.

Maybe I will get more looks from girls in a dance floor, can't say sure whether if is because of the subliminal or just I am in Thailand.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-14-2016

Day 5

I went to nightclub and got looks from thai-girls that I would consider hotties. I met one of them and from the beginning she loved me. Her friends too were all over me, one even touched my penis. After hour or two we went to my place to have sex.

Maybe it is placebo or not, but this time hotties loved me and everything was so effortless. The girl even added me to Facebook and wants to meet me again. I can't really say whether subliminals work or not, because I am Thailand, but it is a good beginning

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-14-2016

I am thinking should I use also DOAS (Develop Aura of Sexiness) along with this product in order to get maximum results?

Basically I read that with this product, I will get women that I see attractive because they start to see me attractive, but how about DOAS?

And I decided to use this product over 120 days because somebody said that sometimes it may take over 4 months to get results.

And after that I just could buy woman magnet? When I could use AOS?

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Xyer - 02-14-2016

Yes, you can combine DAOS and BIATBW and the result based on old journal is very good and very smooth.

DAOS. Girls will see you as a sexy guy and they'll attracted naturally by your sexy aura.

6 month even better, 4 month is good.

Magnet is monster subs and 5G, different with DAOS which only focus on one aspect like sexiness. When you use WM you didn't use anything else. But if you use BIATBW (like now), it's good idea to combine it with DAOS.

At first, I need to buy sleep phones because I am not trusting that I will listen enough BIATBW if I use it only while sleeping.

After that, I will buy DAOS, and since I've been already doing affirmations and worked my self-esteem, it should not be a problem to escalate with women. (Actually noticed that when a woman is sexually attracted to me, it is so easy to take things forward, little with no try things will go smoothly) (and if I get extra money, I will buy alpha man and woman magnet programs)

But for now, I have 6 months to relax and listen this sub

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - Acmeisto - 02-16-2016

Day 6

I was supposed to meet one sexy girl in a nightclub but ended up dancing with one virgin. I learned that it is not a good idea to make out with another girl when you are supposed to meet a girl. And it was a bad call because she was virgin and had "issues", for example, did not want her friend to get laid. And when we were kissing did not want to use tongue because she is "a good girl" from a "good family". I should have seen the red flags before I ended up dancing with her, no time in Thailand for fucked up virgins, whose are like "pussy polices", worrying too much about their friends sex life.

Learned too to listen to my inner voice, when it said to go another dance floor, maybe I've should have gone there. After those incidents, I went for a drive and a ladyboy tried to pick me up. The effectiveness of subs is uncertain because here hard to compare.

RE: Acmeisto's Become Irresistibly Attractive To Ladies-journal - wolverine_i_am - 02-16-2016

I wonder how you'll do on sex magnet 3.