Subliminal Talk
AM7 my two cents - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: AM7 my two cents (/Thread-AM7-my-two-cents)

AM7 my two cents - Superbad12 - 02-10-2016

I might be able to think of more ideas later on, but some that I think would be awesome include::

Being the- "The Life and Soul of the party" and "High status" charisma like Ferris Bueller, And humor that's attractive to women/ high status humor.
which might come down to having Alot of value-which makes everything you do or say seem cooler than it is.

Get along with everyone, shy people, to even famous people. or just really popular people.

having brevity, using speech that's simple and cool. less words. witty.

While in social situations be perceived in a way where people are working for your attention. ie. context vs content. Context is always more important than content. Example: You are leaning back, girl is trying hard to game you. (context) meanwhile, the things you are saying are flowing, not try hard but still interesting. vs high focus on content,= you are trying to say the cleverest things but are a bit too needy, so it doesn't resonate/or connect/impact people very powerfully.

Example Context importance ************** vs content *

Attractive, in the moment, deeply connecting easily. Strong passion, and a over-arching Vision of the future, like higher purpose (I'm sure, its possible some of this is is WM and SM, )

Dominating your day, being effective and productive.

When Interacting with people easily triggering their "in group" bias. vs, having to prove yourself, "out group bias" Maybe a little bit of Bad Boy mixed in,

Being naturally persuasive .
Have the choice of never running out of things to say, if you so choose. (i think that's million dollar mouth piece)

Thank you !

That's my input, i know it will all work out in the end regardless

RE: AM7 my two cents - Benjamin - 02-10-2016

Why not put all these in the same thread instead of everyone making new ones. I don't know why anyway as AM7 isn't even announced or even planned when it's going to be made yet.

RE: AM7 my two cents - Superbad12 - 02-10-2016

(02-10-2016, 02:59 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Why not put all these in the same thread instead of everyone making new ones. I don't know why anyway as AM7 isn't even announced or even planned when it's going to be made yet.

Right. I will work on that.

RE: AM7 my two cents - AlphaMind - 02-10-2016

Okay. Here is my two cents.

Quote:Being the- "The Life and Soul of the party" and "High status" charisma like Ferris Bueller, And humor that's attractive to women/ high status humor.
which might come down to having Alot of value-which makes everything you do or say seem cooler than it is.

This is true, BUT the focus SHOULD be and forever be in the inward value. This alpha male training set, not social nor extroversion training set.

Quote:Get along with everyone, shy people, to even famous people. or just really popular people.

What? Get along? If it doesn't matter if you're a god, there will be someone who hates you or ain't able to get along with you. Forcing yourself or others to get along regardless of the incompatibility is senseless.

Quote:having brevity, using speech that's simple and cool. less words. witty.

Rather make it "Speech training" to have better wordings when communicating with people.

Quote:While in social situations be perceived in a way where people are working for your attention. ie. context vs content. Context is always more important than content. Example: You are leaning back, girl is trying hard to game you. (context) meanwhile, the things you are saying are flowing, not try hard but still interesting. vs high focus on content,= you are trying to say the cleverest things but are a bit too needy, so it doesn't resonate/or connect/impact people very powerfully.

Is alpha male a social wh0re? If you find yourself in a degraded social circle then remove yourself.

Quote:Dominating your day, being effective and productive.
When Interacting with people easily triggering their "in group" bias. vs, having to prove yourself, "out group bias" Maybe a little bit of Bad Boy mixed in,

Five star!

But for the biases should be more refined. The awareness to be aware regarding biases IN ANYWAY, then from that point able to make the most accurate decision. Espescially in terms social life, where subjectivity is count as objectivity. Also, make a "calmness" module to be able to calm when facing sheeple.

Quote:Being naturally persuasive .

An alpha who's already intelligent and valuable will automatically persuasive.

Quote:Have the choice of never running out of things to say, if you so choose. (i think that's million dollar mouth piece)

Nope. This is worse. Back to speech training. Just say what's enough. That's it. Period.

RE: AM7 my two cents - Superbad12 - 02-10-2016

My responses to ALPHAMIND's feedback will be placed in ((**)) parenthesis.

(02-10-2016, 08:25 PM)AlphaMind Wrote: Okay. Here is my two cents.

Quote:Being the- "The Life and Soul of the party" and "High status" charisma like Ferris Bueller, And humor that's attractive to women/ high status humor.

This is true, BUT the focus SHOULD be and forever be in the inward value. This alpha male training set, not social nor extroversion training set.

((Sense of humor was included in am6. I was merely suggesting to include a clearer focus on cultivating a sense of humor, that women respond to. Wasn't it Marilyn Monroe (a sex symbol) who said ''if you can make a women laugh, you can make her do anything" Well, if that's true then why isn't Bozo the clown, the biggest PIMP. Because he is using the wrong type of humor, would be my guess. Also can you name a time where you were no longer Alpha because you had too much charisma?.))

Quote:Get along with everyone, shy people, to even famous people. or just really popular people.

What? Get along? If it doesn't matter if you're a god, there will be someone who hates you or ain't able to get along with you. Forcing yourself or others to get along regardless of the incompatibility is senseless.

(( I agree with you, Its not about everybody liking you. I want to suggest being open minded with having interactions with Everyone; as a choice . Other people in the Forum, have mentioned am6 making them feel more isolated or disliking people.

I only advocating having proactive social strategy. Of course be congruent to your self, of course have inward value. So, Yeah I get it. But I was emphasizing that it's good to give people who you Normally would have pushed a side, a chance- Maybe you'll make friends with people you wouldn't have expected to. And that has nothing to do with Forcing anything.)))

Quote:having brevity, using speech that's simple and cool. less words. witty.

Rather make it "Speech training" to have better wordings when communicating with people.

((You said it much better than me. I could work on my own brevity.))

Quote:While in social situations be perceived in a way where people are working for your attention. ie. context vs content. Context is always more important than content. Example: You are leaning back, girl is trying hard to game you. (context) meanwhile, the things you are saying are flowing, not try hard but still interesting. vs high focus on content,= you are trying to say the cleverest things but are a bit too needy, so it doesn't resonate/or connect/impact people very powerfully.

Is alpha male a social wh0re? If you find yourself in a degraded social circle then remove yourself.

((I happen to be talking about a concept that relates to having a strong Social Intelligence. If you haven't heard of CONTEXT vs CONTENT then you should research it, or see if you can spot it in the real world. Cool people have an intuitive understanding of this concept. It's in our DNA . This is already proven true and is a part of our human psychology. Is knowledge being a whore? The "in group bias" and "out group bias" is just a survival mechanism you were born with. It exists in everybody. That's why when you have a friend, you WANT him to be perceived as cool by others. That means YOU are cool by ASSOCIATION. I can almost guarantee you have experienced this yourself. I also guarantee that anyone you have just met for the first time, wont just automatically be apart of your group of friends after 5 seconds of meeting. But, if that person was INTRODUCED TO YOU BY A CURRENT FRIEND. You are GIVING them the IN GROUP BIAS. Because they were introduced through the GROUP YOU ARE IN.

Here I will give examples of Context vs Content.

Context: celebrities have this by default.
Context = people know about them. Content= the words we say..
Lets' say there are TWO people, person A and person B. They are both saying the same sentence.
Person A is your favorite Hero who you look up to .
Person B is someone who smokes crack.
Whose words are perceived as more valuable. Or does CONTEXT not matter and they are both just as persuasive.

Social dynamics are all around you. If certain concepts are foreign to you, you will be blind to them because they haven't entered your R.A.S system. Everybody's brain has a "Reticular Activation System". EXAMPLE: lets say you spend the summer painting houses.
You're brain has an R.A.S that will notice paint jobs. Let's say you Are an astronomer-You will notice constellations in the sky. That is Your brain being influenced by your R.A.S.
I understand the Terms/Defiitions to describe social dynamics are whats called "working definitions" aka, Not in a dictionary just how I'm using them.))

Quote:Dominating your day, being effective and productive.

((Dominate your day as in time management. If you don't dominate your day=don't get much done in a week = unproductive month= a mediocre year. ))

Five star!

But for the biases should be more refined. The awareness to be aware regarding biases IN ANYWAY, then from that point able to make the most accurate decision. Espescially in terms social life, where subjectivity is count as objectivity. Also, make a "calmness" module to be able to calm when facing sheeple.

Quote:Being naturally persuasive .

An alpha who's already intelligent and valuable will automatically persuasive.

((Yeah, I know. Just felt like an important thing to mention. Even though it's obvious.))

Quote:Have the choice of never running out of things to say, if you so choose. (i think that's million dollar mouth piece)

Nope. This is worse. Back to speech training. Just say what's enough. That's it. Period.

((I'm only suggesting to enhance creativity socially. If you RUN OUT of things to say, because your mind is drawing a blank you are basically useless. Go find a dating expert and see what they have to say on the subject. Yeah, silence by choice is perfect; however if you are lost for words due to the fact that you are in a bad head space and just have nothing interesting to bring to the table that's different. Also you might like to look up RSD the jeffy show. He can explain how to not shoot yourself in the foot. If you're really alpha, you should have no problem being interested in learning.))

(Hopefully my response doesn't come across as mean. I just want to back up my ideas with solid, real life examples. If you still disagree, then that's fine)
Thanks ALPHAMIND for your help on my post.