Subliminal Talk
Sex Magnet Discussion Section - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Sex Magnet Discussion Section (/Thread-Sex-Magnet-Discussion-Section)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - Daredevil - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 01:39 PM)Nox Wrote: Sorry, I didn't see the question about kundalini.

Basically, kundalini is raw sexual and creative power unrefined by spiritual progression. It is HOT. Like no joke you're thinking you're melting from the inside out.

A lot of kundalini gurus and practitioners use sexual techniques and magick to raise the fire, but there's a bit of a catch. If you take that route and you haven't properly prepared your body for the route the fire will flow you're going to shoot that energy into an area that isn't meant to have it or prepared for it.

You can end up with a lot of spiritual experiences you do not want. Think demons and torment. You basically just forced open a reality that you haven't taken steps to prepare for, and there are a lot of other "things" that will see a free meal.

Even if you see kundalini as a purely physiological phenomenon, not being prepared for the experience will cause lots of pains and hallucinations. You don't really hear About people in mainstream society having gone through this, and there's a reason for that. It's because your life just took a turn that you're more than likely not ready for. If you were ready for it, you were already a recluse most likely. Or you were having sex with a kundalini guru who just likes sleeping with new initiates.

This is why I'm taking the route of "Clearing the way" for my sub journey. Clearing out all my Psycic junk with OGSF, EPHRA 2.0 and Remove Negativity within will give my body all it needs to contain a kundalini rise. To transmute that energy I will use AM7 then use the pure love Subliminals. This is also why I'm gonna be celibate for 7 years. I'm going to relinquish all needs for women and work on myself instead of being so needy for friends and women. I realize that I'm running away from myself for the last few years and I need to face myself and go deep within. A kundalini rise amplifies what traits you have in each chakra and clears some negativity but if you have perversions in each chakra you will amplify it with kundalini.

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - Nox - 02-19-2016

(02-19-2016, 01:54 PM)Hercules Wrote:
(02-19-2016, 01:39 PM)Nox Wrote: Sorry, I didn't see the question about kundalini.

Basically, kundalini is raw sexual and creative power unrefined by spiritual progression. It is HOT. Like no joke you're thinking you're melting from the inside out.

A lot of kundalini gurus and practitioners use sexual techniques and magick to raise the fire, but there's a bit of a catch. If you take that route and you haven't properly prepared your body for the route the fire will flow you're going to shoot that energy into an area that isn't meant to have it or prepared for it.

You can end up with a lot of spiritual experiences you do not want. Think demons and torment. You basically just forced open a reality that you haven't taken steps to prepare for, and there are a lot of other "things" that will see a free meal.

Even if you see kundalini as a purely physiological phenomenon, not being prepared for the experience will cause lots of pains and hallucinations. You don't really hear About people in mainstream society having gone through this, and there's a reason for that. It's because your life just took a turn that you're more than likely not ready for. If you were ready for it, you were already a recluse most likely. Or you were having sex with a kundalini guru who just likes sleeping with new initiates.

This is why I'm taking the route of "Clearing the way" for my sub journey. Clearing out all my Psycic junk with OGSF, EPHRA 2.0 and Remove Negativity within will give my body all it needs to contain a kundalini rise. To transmute that energy I will use AM7 then use the pure love Subliminals. This is also why I'm gonna be celibate for 7 years. I'm going to relinquish all needs for women and work on myself instead of being so needy for friends and women. I realize that I'm running away from myself for the last few years and I need to face myself and go deep within. A kundalini rise amplifies what traits you have in each chakra and clears some negativity but if you have perversions in each chakra you will amplify it with kundalini.

You're a smart man. If there is anything in existence one should be patient with getting into it is this. And it does not go away.

Especially to try and use kundalini for sexual enhancement is bad news. Using kundalini to improve your sexuality is like using a nuclear explosion to remove weeds from your lawn.

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - thor2014 - 02-20-2016

Thanks Nox appreciate your concerns however I have no intention of participating in Kundalini well not yet anyway. I was curious whether others had experiences of their journeys.

Our future is heavily dependent on past emotional baggage that can hold us back. Rather like a car driving up a hill with its brakes on.

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - eternity - 03-09-2016

anyone done SM3 after a 32 day AM6 refresher?

I'm planning on this route after my E2 run

Also, DOES SM3 Have any programming that allows for the user to intuitively or explicitly pick up on attraction from women? I'm finding out from the grapevine that lots of women were madly attracted to me during my SM3 run, but i was too oblvious to recognize it. so i'm wondering if it's something i need to focus on consciously in my next run, unless the sub will take care of that?

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - JackOfHearts - 03-10-2016

Maybe you should focus consciously on it. Sit at coffe shop or any place there is a lot of people. Then watch people attitude carefully. Am6 has progranming related to that and Im sure Sm2 has it too.

I also noticed that this capacity is linked to how relaxed, how confident you are when interacting with others. The more you are out of your world internaly and you focus externaly the more it becomes easier to do.

I can see how this might be harder for you, its linked to your moon.

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - Vincent_Vega - 03-10-2016

(02-09-2016, 01:29 PM)thor2014 Wrote: I dont believe in this psychic seduction personally it sounds like the realms of pseudoscience babble.

Says the on who uses a $500 subliminal audio program called "Sex Magnet" Rolleyes

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - Shannon - 03-10-2016

(02-19-2016, 02:07 PM)Nox Wrote:
(02-19-2016, 01:54 PM)Hercules Wrote:

You're a smart man. If there is anything in existence one should be patient with getting into it is this. And it does not go away.

Especially to try and use kundalini for sexual enhancement is bad news. Using kundalini to improve your sexuality is like using a nuclear explosion to remove weeds from your lawn.

This made me laugh. I read that and heard my old Master saying to me during one of my early lessons, "The more you master this, the less you'll use it." When I asked why, he said, "You don't drive a nail with a nuclear bomb."

I was not being taught kundalini, but it was energy work.

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - thor2014 - 03-13-2016

Shannon is talking in riddles he talks about creating a 6G Manifest Your Perfect Pussy Magnet Vehicle what does he mean by that ?

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - Light - 03-15-2016

(03-13-2016, 12:25 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Shannon is talking in riddles he talks about creating a 6G Manifest Your Perfect Pussy Magnet Vehicle what does he mean by that ?

He stole the idea from Borat:-)

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - thor2014 - 03-27-2016

ah ok so he is not creating a 6G SM program ?. I want to see the new upgrade create changes in days of using it not months.

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - JackOfHearts - 03-27-2016

Its like you think like a computer. Shannon is speaking about creating a car manifestation sub then he won't create Sm3 6g. 6g is not ready yet anyway, so stop dreaming\whinning about 6g and use what is currently available.

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - Shannon - 03-30-2016

(03-27-2016, 02:26 AM)thor2014 Wrote: ah ok so he is not creating a 6G SM program ?. I want to see the new upgrade create changes in days of using it not months.

Sometimes I am full of wonderment at your cognition.

To clarify.

I am going to create an active manifestation subliminal to figure out active manifestation. This is not generation specific, so it may be 5, 5.5, 6G. The point is figuring out active manifestation.

Eventually, I will be creating AM, SM and WM in 6G. But 6G isn't finished being developed, and neither is the programming I have to create that will teach me how to do it.

Where do you get not creating a 6G SM program in all this?

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - Benjamin - 03-30-2016

Quote:Sometimes I am full of wonderment at your cognition.

That's why I think Thor is a troll sometimes cos of the weird posts.

RE: Sex Magnet Discussion Section - Life - 03-30-2016

He's hiding it well so let's give him the benefit of the doubtWink