Subliminal Talk
The Name's Xyer - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Introductions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Introductions)
+--- Thread: The Name's Xyer (/Thread-The-Name-s-Xyer)

The Name's Xyer - Xyer - 02-03-2016

Hi, the name's Xyer.

Little background about me, me from Asia, a man, using Shannon's subs a year ago. Twenty-some years old, healthy, no smoke, no alcohol, very interested in mind-related thing.

At first, I'm using ASC for 32 days. Ok, I feel good, I feel it work somehow, I don't care.

Then I bought Alpha Male Subliminal Training Set version 6, 192 days passed. I become too serious, I don't know, it's like I'm being cold to everybody and just focus doing my own thing. But. I feel emptiness. I feel lonely.

Searching and reading about another subs, I found Woman Magnet, the salespage looks convincing, I bought it one or two month after finishing AM v.6.

I'm not using WM v.2 right away, I want to know if I'll change or not if I'm not using AM v.6. 3 month didn't using subs, I feel same, good. It change me permanently. But I don't like the emptiness feeling.

Long story short, now I'm still using WM v.2, I'm stage 5 atm.

A lot of change happen to my life. I have a lot of friend and mostly is woman.

I've never been approached before in my life, by using WM v.2, I've been approached by more than 20 woman in 5 month. Yeah, I count it lol. It's new for me, and I enjoy it.

I know it's introduction section, but may I ask question here? I love the result of WM v.2, but I heard SM v.3 is had more powerful technology and the result may crazier than WM v.2, is it really good? Well, I do want become a sex magnet, but I don't want my mind full of sex-related-thing. I enjoy socialize and woman company, not just about sex.

Any answer is really appreciated. Thank you very much.

RE: The Name's Xyer - Xyer - 02-04-2016

(02-04-2016, 12:55 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Hey, welcome to the forum my good sir!

I think you should run SM3 I will be doing the same after my WM2 run. Don't worry, on SM3 you will think lots about sex but I don't think you should let that stop you from running it. I want a girlfriend eventually and want more from a woman than just sex but I still want to run SM3.

Nice results btw. I just realized that I got approached by a woman today and she asked me where she could find something (I was working at a grocery store). That might be a subtle way of her trying to engage with me. Either that or I'm reading into it too much. The reason I'm unsure though is she turned around and looked back at me after. I wonder how many times this could've happened without me realizing what was going on.

Thank you for your warm welcome, mister.

I'm pretty sure SM v.3 will develop me to gain great result, I already read some journal, I like guider and dzemoo journal, but on the other hand, jason capital journal is bit turn me off --masturbate often, think about sex, sex, and sex-- I can't stand that. Like I said before, my 1st AM v.6 run make me too serious and the effect is erased after using WM v.2. Then my next question, is my warmness will become cold again like using AM v.6? Thank you very much.

RE: The Name's Xyer - Life - 02-04-2016

Personally, to describe how my mind was somewhat "full of sex" I would say it was only during the time of when my life was changing, in order to have the most sex. Now that I'm talking to more women it's not on my mind too much when conversing, but they seem to bring it up. Amazing really.

(02-04-2016, 02:03 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: If you use AM6 again I'm pretty sure you will become cold again. You will probably become cold on SM3 too, a lot of people report this. I don't think you should worry about it though you can't be everyone's friend all the time if you want to grow.

I'll take that advice and we'll see the journal in 2 months man. Thank you.

(02-04-2016, 04:01 PM)Guider Wrote: Personally, to describe how my mind was somewhat "full of sex" I would say it was only during the time of when my life was changing, in order to have the most sex. Now that I'm talking to more women it's not on my mind too much when conversing, but they seem to bring it up. Amazing really.

Alright, thank you Guider, so what do you think about my plan? From WM v.2 to SM v.3 without gap (start immediately after finishing WM v.2) or with gap (use refresher or stress relief or another subs first)?

RE: The Name's Xyer - Life - 02-04-2016

Thanks for the shout out btw.i would suggest using AM refresher in between. It's quite a nice run.your info about not using subs for three months is valueable good to know

RE: The Name's Xyer - Voytek - 02-05-2016

(02-04-2016, 12:55 AM)FrostedFake Wrote: Hey, welcome to the forum my good sir!

I think you should run SM3 I will be doing the same after my WM2 run. Don't worry, on SM3 you will think lots about sex but I don't think you should let that stop you from running it. I want a girlfriend eventually and want more from a woman than just sex but I still want to run SM3.

Nice results btw. I just realized that I got approached by a woman today and she asked me where she could find something (I was working at a grocery store). That might be a subtle way of her trying to engage with me. Either that or I'm reading into it too much. The reason I'm unsure though is she turned around and looked back at me after. I wonder how many times this could've happened without me realizing what was going on.

Countless, believe me. Smile Read `Undercover Sex Signals: A Pickup Guide For Guys` [Leil Lowndes].

RE: The Name's Xyer - wolverine_i_am - 02-10-2016

Reading your intro is getting me excited for SM3. Smile If you say you have never gotten approached previously, then WM2 is getting you numerous approaches, I'd like to see how SM3 would work on you. Big Grin

And I'd love to see how SM3 would work on myself. I've gotten approached indirectly a few times here and there, but it's very subtle and infrequent. I've always been told from the pick up community that women just don't approach men, that if it happens, she's probably unattractive or she could be a hooker. So much limiting beliefs. Let's allow the power of the subs to turn me into a sex magnet! Haha.

RE: The Name's Xyer - Xyer - 02-10-2016

(02-10-2016, 09:00 PM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: Reading your intro is getting me excited for SM3. Smile If you say you have never gotten approached previously, then WM2 is getting you numerous approaches, I'd like to see how SM3 would work on you. Big Grin

And I'd love to see how SM3 would work on myself. I've gotten approached indirectly a few times here and there, but it's very subtle and infrequent. I've always been told from the pick up community that women just don't approach men, that if it happens, she's probably unattractive or she could be a hooker. So much limiting beliefs. Let's allow the power of the subs to turn me into a sex magnet! Haha.

Thank you for your words, man, it's encouraging, haha. Well, even if I'm excited with SM v.3, Shannon always said in his instruction to "fire & forget", I must control my excitement and behave normally like nothing's happen, I believe by doing so the subs will ingrain more fully (for me at least).

But my introduction is talking about WM v.2, how it can make you more excited in SM v.3, man? Smile

RE: The Name's Xyer - wolverine_i_am - 02-10-2016

Lol you're the one who mentioned SM3 and how it has more powerful technology. Tongue

Yeah, I agree with the detachment thing. It's imperative.

RE: The Name's Xyer - Benjamin - 02-11-2016

Ok Xyer and others, now we have a new forum rule.. amendment 4.

4. Users must only use the normal, plain text at the default size on the forum as modifying that, bolding it, using different colors makes it hard to read and is hard on the eyes. It's best to use the text and fonts that we are all used to reading online.

RE: The Name's Xyer - Xyer - 02-11-2016

(02-11-2016, 03:18 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Ok Xyer and others, now we have a new forum rule.. amendment 4.

4. Users must only use the normal, plain text at the default size on the forum as modifying that, bolding it, using different colors makes it hard to read and is hard on the eyes. It's best to use the text and fonts that we are all used to reading online.

Sure, I can accept it Ben.

RE: The Name's Xyer - Benjamin - 02-11-2016

Thanks man, definately makes it easier.