Subliminal Talk
Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g (/Thread-Overcoming-Guilt-Shame-Fear-5g)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - lokko - 02-10-2016

did you have this much anger and intense emotions prior to starting this sub? or are you feeling this way because ofnwhat the subs are bringing out?

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Bliss - 02-10-2016

(02-10-2016, 08:42 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: @Bliss
This is not a race. Why the hurry to fix yourself? The brain needs some "ME" time to process this new information. We all have 24 hours in one day. Listen for 12 and let your brain sort it out. Turn off the subliminal for 12 hours and enjoy the process.

The technology used in this subliminal OGSF is designed to make the process of change smooth and painless.

You're right man. I have been racing to find steady ground emotionally. I'm in a difficult position in my life, don't really want to go to in depth about it right this moment. When I say 18 hours, I think there was only one day I actually hit that number. I'm waking up and listening to the trickling stream all day through earbuds and headphones when I can. When I've slept, most nights I haven't listened. I don't have US quality speakers so when I have listened at night it has been VERY low volume trickling stream. So mostly 12 hours with one or two days at 16/18.

I understand the need for rest and integration, but I was under the impression that those kinds of hours were expected. I read this on the sales page:

"This program is intended for long term usage plus refreshing. It is intended for use 3 months minimum, 8 hours a day minimum, with 6 months and 12+ hours a day being optimal."

(02-10-2016, 01:33 PM)lokko Wrote: did you have this much anger and intense emotions prior to starting this sub? or are you feeling this way because ofnwhat the subs are bringing out?

Yeah I did. It was largely unconscious though. I was aware that there was a lot of pain inside but I wasnt 'feeling' it. This sub is bringing those feelings out definately

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - ncbeareatingman - 02-10-2016

Awesome progress Man. a good cry from the heart and soul,cleanses the soul. its a good thing. Releasing all that held in,supressed emotion...just free's that energy up to go back to the universe and relieves you and helps you heal... good job. keep up the good work,yer progress is phenominal Man!! sent cha a private message as well. Keith.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Aventus45 - 02-10-2016

Very cool progress. Letting go of the pain and anger is a great sign that you are progressing to a life free from these buried emotions!

(02-10-2016, 06:05 PM)Aventus45 Wrote: Very cool progress. Letting go of the pain and anger is a great sign that you are progressing to a life free from these buried emotions!

(02-10-2016, 05:56 PM)ncbeareatingman Wrote: Awesome progress Man. a good cry from the heart and soul,cleanses the soul. its a good thing. Releasing all that held in,supressed emotion...just free's that energy up to go back to the universe and relieves you and helps you heal... good job. keep up the good work,yer progress is phenominal Man!! sent cha a private message as well. Keith.

Thank you so much guys. I haven't been posting here very long but I already value this forum and everyone here. I bet Shannon is really proud.

Day 12:

Huh I feel really weird today. Like a part of me is missing. I think it's like how Shannon said we are often taught these unhealthy beliefs and ways of being before we have critical thinking. I imagine a lot of my personality has been built from a foundation of GSF and bit by bit the structure is coming down.

Today feels like a chunk is missing, and I feel sort of like a zombie. Blush

I did run into a friend of my ex's today. I was crushing on this girl the entire relationship, she's such a cool chick. She was looking great, I wasn't feeling anywhere near sexy or confident haha. We had a nice conversation, I am just so honest recently, I didn't feel like I needed to front. There were no obvious IOI's or anything of that nature but I could tell she valued my realness.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Shannon - 02-11-2016

Being real with a woman who gets a lot of "fronting" as you put it, is always going to attract them, or at least be valued for other reasons. That's part of why I am always striving for honesty.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Bliss - 02-11-2016

Day 13:

My dreams have been so emotional since starting this sub, mostly involving my family. Most dreams have been screaming out in either anger or pain and not being heard. It makes sense in my waking life. In one of my dreams last night I was playing with this big lizard and I passed it to my sister and she was so rough, she pierced a hole through it. I just erupted into pain.

I must be releasing pent up emotion while I sleep

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Shannon - 02-11-2016

It tries to make the process as easy on you as possible.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Bliss - 02-11-2016

Well, this is interesting. So, when I ran into my ex's friend yesterday I had this funny feeling that I was manifesting people in my life with whom I had some unfinished business with. I had the thought like 'who am I going to run in to today?'. Well this morning I ran into 2 more! I broke up with my now ex girlfriend about 7 months ago and I havent ran into anyone who was previously in my life up until yesterday.

This has been a big fear of mine. I feel alot of guilt for the way I ended things and was actually dreading the moment I would have to run into them.

I was crossing the street and saw them and there were no feelings of guilt, and very few nerves. I was so 'me'. Thats the best way I can describe it. Honest, funny, and quite confident. I felt so proud of myself afterwards. This has been a big worry of mine and I blitzed it. It was so unexpected!

I should say that I had my earbuds in the whole time with the sub playing, so this could very well be the help of in the moment state shifting.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Bliss - 02-12-2016

Day 14:

Wow, 2 weeks already. Ive had an interesting 24 hours.

I've felt a shift in my masculinity. I hadn't fully understood the implications but it makes sense when I think about it now. I grew up in a family consisting of resentful emotionally unavailable women. No father figure around and my grandpa isn't the greatest masculine role model. I suspect from an early age I got the message that men were bad and internalised that guilt and shame.

It started yesterday afternoon when I went to the cafe to chat with the owners. They are husband and wife. I was naturally charismatic, and funny. I was just being me. I felt sexier, more at ease in my skin. She bosses him around something shocking (he just takes it), and I was teasing her every time she did it and she loved it. She totally shit tested me at one point as well (which I only noticed after I left). I mention something about my ex gf and she goes 'I thought you were gay', and I go 'well that's a funny story actually...'. She's like 'tell me tell me!', and I turn away from her and go 'nah I don't know you well enough...'. She then points at her husband and goes 'he's gay, guys pinch his ass all the time' (he gets all embarrassed) to which I said 'I wish someone pinched my ass' haha. I would have froze up if a girl put me on the spot like that 2 weeks ago.

Usually I would have felt bad for being confident and flirty with a girl while her man was there but I didnt. I was just being natural and having fun.

Today I feel confident, more accepting of myself, and more masculine and dominant. I was walking down the street and felt more deserving of hot women and more turned on by them. I even walked into this motorbike shop and go 'how much is that bike?', he's like '$9000', Im like 'ok that's my goal then' and walk out, he's like 'see you soon!'. Haha.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Dzemoo - 02-13-2016

Being perceived as gay is a problem i noticed on many subs it seems whenever a man is too comfortable he gets perceived as gay.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5g - Bliss - 02-13-2016

(02-13-2016, 03:36 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Being perceived as gay is a problem i noticed on many subs it seems whenever a man is too comfortable he gets perceived as gay.

Yeah I was quite playful and comfortable with her. I didn't take offence to the gay question at all. She was either teasing me or she genuinely thought I was. Im always experimenting with fashion and I was wearing pink and women's sunglasses at the time hahah.