Subliminal Talk
Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) (/Thread-Emotional-Healing-Pain-Relief-Aid-2-0-5-5G-%E2%80%93-Type-A-B-C-D-Hybrid)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 03-02-2016

Day 29 listening to OGSF 5G

To recap:
My Mother is 71 y/o and blind. Understandably, she's afraid of being left alone at home. Yesterday on Day 28 of listening to OGSF 5G, she shared her dream with me.

Her dream:
She was at home with her two Uncles and she became aware they left and she was alone. (short dream)

Back to real life:
I asked my Mom, "Were you afraid?" And she said, "No, I just wanted to know why they left without saying goodbye, but I wasn't afraid."

This may not sound like a big deal, but I'm smiling from ear to ear!!!

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-101932.html#pid101932
Shannon Wrote:RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 2
The script of EHPRA 2.0 is finally finished and ready for me to build. I will begin the build process momentarily.

EHPRA does not just include OGSF 5G, it includes extra fear destruction, and it tweaks and optimizes OGSF5G to be even sharper and more powerful.

This program is designed to be as easy to handle as possible, with multiple safety guides in place to make it impossible for anyone to cause themselves harm in the process of healing.

Also included is something to help keep you on target while using this sub, instead of switching to a different sub to avoid the challenges it results in dealing with.

It includes the 5G Self Optimizing Amplifier, also, which seeks to scale the effects, speed and impact to exactly what you need, but at the same time focuses on being as gentle as necessary to achieve the best results.

This program is unlike any other I have ever released.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-100918.html#pid100918
Shannon Wrote:EHPRA 2.0 is going to have a nice little surprise in it. Smile

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-101915.html#pid101915
(03-01-2016, 06:39 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 02:49 PM)maxx55 Wrote: EPRHA 2.0 is supposed to transform anger into something useful.
It's designed to actually transform anger into something positive it can use to help you heal, regenerate and improve yourself.

After reading about EHPRA 2.0, I've decided that I will continue this journey with EHPRA 2.0 when it is released. Curious about the surprise and I could benefit from having my anger transformed into something positive!!

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-06-2016

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-1233-post-102785.html#pid102785
Shannon Wrote:RE: Shannon's Journal, Volume 2
I just realized that EHPRA 2.0 is the first Type A/B/C/D subliminal. How cool!
Type A: These programs are the fastest working subliminals, and can be expected to have noticeable effects within about 20 minutes in many cases. Sometimes, results can be seen in as little as five or ten minutes.
Type B: The most common type of subliminal, these are designed to replace old subconscious beliefs and ideas.
Type C: This type of subliminals is designed to cause a physical change in the listener.
Type D: This type of subliminal is designed to manifest or attract something into your life.

Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) on sale for $89.95
http://www.subliminal-shop.com/product/emotional-pain-relief-healing-aid-2-0/
This makes EHPRA 2.0 the first subliminal that can be properly classified as 5.5G instead of 5G standard. This means that the standard 5G price of $89.95 is not going to apply to this program forever – so get your copy now!

Day 1 of EHPRA 2.0
To my surprise, I listened to OGSF 5G for 32 days!!! After reading what's included in EHPRA 2.0 and knowing the price will eventually go up, I decided to buy it.

This is the first subliminal I've used where the track is 66 minutes long. The others were only 30 minutes in length. If you take time to read the product description, you will understand why it is 66 minutes. (full script of Overcoming Guilt, Shame & Fear 5G, full script of Overcome The Victim Mentality, full script of Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude) Script Library http://www.subliminal-shop.com/script-library/

When making a cd for my cd player in my home and car, I noticed that EHPRA 2.0 is a FLAC file. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-102288.html#pid102288
(03-04-2016, 09:40 AM)apollolux Wrote:
(03-04-2016, 06:19 AM)maxx55 Wrote: Also Shannon, will it be be better to listen to the flac files over the MP3 files?

If your player supports FLAC use that, since it's guaranteed to be lossless. MP3 is inherently lossy (drops data it finds to be "least important") but the way Shannon compresses so far retains all the important ultrasonic and subliminal data, and he's proven to be pretty quick on re-encoding when file errors are found.

Whether you choose one or the other, you're right.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - Dzemoo - 03-06-2016

i am interested in what ephra 2 can do for you guys

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 09:20 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: i am interested in what ephra 2 can do for you guys

So am I!! I'm wondering what this 6G technology is supposed to do and what the acronyms stand for??

ASRB: Surprise! This 6G backport technology will be explained and detailed further in the future.
HCT #1: Surprise! This 6G backport technology will be explained and detailed further in the future.
C/SMA: Surprise! This 6G backport technology will be explained and detailed further in the future.

I guess we will be told once we EXPERIENCE the surprise!!
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-5838-post-101992.html#pid101992
(03-02-2016, 09:34 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-01-2016, 11:59 PM)bliss Wrote: Damn, now I'm excited for EHPRA 2.0. Transforming anger and an even sharper OGSF module. You have to stop outdoing yourself Shannon, I only started the new OGSF a month ago :p

Hmm, it could be interesting to run OGSF for 2 more months and then EHPRA 2.0 for another 3...

My guess is that the surprise has something to do with adding Confidence in the script ?

That wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it? No, this is something you will have to experience to figure out.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - dweller94 - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 09:28 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: So am I!! I'm wondering what this 6G technology is supposed to do and what the acronyms stand for??

ASRB: Surprise! This 6G backport technology will be explained and detailed further in the future.
HCT #1: Surprise! This 6G backport technology will be explained and detailed further in the future.
C/SMA: Surprise! This 6G backport technology will be explained and detailed further in the future.

(03-01-2016, 11:59 PM)bliss Wrote: Damn, now I'm excited for EHPRA 2.0. Transforming anger and an even sharper OGSF module. You have to stop outdoing yourself Shannon, I only started the new OGSF a month ago :p

Hmm, it could be interesting to run OGSF for 2 more months and then EHPRA 2.0 for another 3...

My guess is that the surprise has something to do with adding Confidence in the script ?

That wouldn't be much of a surprise, now would it? No, this is something you will have to experience to figure out.

I was wondering myself and I just purchased a copy myself, time to address my core issues once and for all!

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-06-2016

Type B: The most common type of subliminal, these are designed to replace old subconscious beliefs and ideas.
Type D: This type of subliminal is designed to manifest or attract something into your life.

Huh? I just realized that both EHPRA 1.0 and EHPRA 2.0 are B/D Hybrids. Now I'm curious what it is supposed to manifest or attract into our life??

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - jonathan4all - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 09:55 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote: Type B: The most common type of subliminal, these are designed to replace old subconscious beliefs and ideas.

Huh? I just realized that both EHPRA 1.0 and EHPRA 2.0 are B/D Hybrids. Now I'm curious what it is supposed to manifest or attract into our life??

May be people who help you to heal. Could be a mentor, spirit-guide, gf/bf or an old friend, a book that teach you new ways to encounter your negative emotion just a thought though.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/D Hybrid) - Shannon - 03-06-2016

EHPRA 2.0 is not a Type D. It's Type B/C. The C means it affects your physical body, in this case, helping you to balance yourself in physical terms. There's not a lot of focus on the physical balance, but it's there.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) - 4Kingdoms - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 02:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: EHPRA 2.0 is not a Type D. It's Type B/C. The C means it affects your physical body, in this case, helping you to balance yourself in physical terms. There's not a lot of focus on the physical balance, but it's there.

Hi Shannon,
Thank you for the correction. I got the impression it was a Type B/D from the product description page, which I see has been updated to Type B/C.
Type C: This type of subliminals is designed to cause a physical change in the listener.

(03-06-2016, 09:28 AM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 09:20 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: i am interested in what ephra 2 can do for you guys

So am I!! I'm wondering what this 6G technology is supposed to do and what the acronyms stand for??

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7148-post-102651.html#pid102651
(03-06-2016, 02:35 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 05:06 AM)Raz Wrote: Cool. I have been wondering why EHPRA 2.0 is 66 minutes long. Three 20 minute parts with a pause of 2 minutes between each. I am curious if and how this subliminal experience will differ from others.

Surprise! That is 6G Backport Technology ASRB - Audio to Silence Ratio Balancer. This technology is commonly required in the 6G prototype because it allows Extremely Massive Data Input and Processing (EMDIP). You will only find EMDIP scripting in 6G, but 5.5G is classifiable as MDIP, so it benefits also.

Basically this provides a level of safety for overload, as well as allowing a break, pause, rest and queue-clearing for your brain. Makes the program work much more efficiently in the moment, and allows prevention of a phenomenon that results from E/MDIP programs that do not use this, which is known as "crash". The program basically requires these breaks to prevent a crash from mental exhaustion as your brain and mind attempt to keep pace with the E/MDIP programming.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7136-post-102667.html#pid102667
(03-06-2016, 04:54 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 02:42 AM)DarthXedonias Wrote: Good luck! Also glad to see i'm not the only one. I just started it tonight as well and was knocked out for like a hour and a half. Felt like I was disoriented and half asleep the entire time. Definitely could tell it was working on my mind. If this is how it feels with just a few 6G techs, I'm wondering how full 6G is going to be like.

ITM-SS puts you in the idea state for you to focus on healing, and then Self Optimizing Amplifier brings to up to whatever level it needs to be for optimal success. It can scale to any level of power.

Just don't use it while driving, etc. The safety limiters should make it safe even then, but still.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) - Shannon - 03-06-2016

(03-06-2016, 06:46 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(03-06-2016, 02:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: EHPRA 2.0 is not a Type D. It's Type B/C. The C means it affects your physical body, in this case, helping you to balance yourself in physical terms. There's not a lot of focus on the physical balance, but it's there.

Hi Shannon,
Thank you for the correction. I got the impression it was a Type B/D from the product description page, which I see has been updated to Type B/C.

Yeah, I don't know how the B/D got there. Maybe Ben got a little confused.

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) - Benjamin - 03-06-2016

Oh I copied it from version 1 and assumed it'd be the same. Or does the original not have type D either?

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) - Shannon - 03-06-2016

I honestly don't remember. Maybe I'll have to go back and look. I don't recall there being manifestation in the script, though...

RE: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type B/C Hybrid) - Daredevil - 03-07-2016

(03-06-2016, 11:38 PM)Shannon Wrote: I honestly don't remember. Maybe I'll have to go back and look. I don't recall there being manifestation in the script, though...

You said it was because of the OE which is manifestation technology in an old thread. I forgot where though.