Subliminal Talk
Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) (/Thread-Emotional-Healing-Pain-Relief-Aid-2-0-5-5G-%E2%80%93-Type-A-B-C-D-Hybrid)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - Shannon - 02-13-2016

Guilt/shame/fear over a natural intuitive ability being cleared away so that it can reveal itself?

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - timc2011 - 02-14-2016

Emphatic yes to this for me -- one of the key reasons I selected this. Only a couple weeks in, but it does seem to contribute to positive developments.

Here's what's behind that in my case, point blank -- no history of pain/shame/guilt (inhibitions of any sort) that I've put before me/see blocking me in terms of improving intuitive abilities. Neither is there any motive beyond developing greater spiritual understanding, connections with my children and, I'd hope, improving my writing. Rather, I feel like I've been stumbling around in other areas of my life, and that has caused progression in this area, which I do value, to slow down.

So, here's where I lose all credibility. I've been interested in psychic phenomena for some time -- it's on the list, I mean. In the summer of 2014, I started listening to OF 4, ASC 5 (even BIATW), trying to find a good fit and, I don't know how to put it, I just started feeling very "tuned in." I started taking Zener card tests, for what they're worth, and there was significant improvement. I mean, nothing like Yuri Geller, but 5>12, hitting 10/11 pretty consistently (bottom level). Got hit with a lot of things since then that I truly hope I've put past me, but I'm still kind of stuck at the base line. I started to think that maybe the limit was a self-imposed limitation of mediocrity, a self-inflicted judgement among others. What I'm getting at, of course, is that many limitations stem from the same root. And while it's best to get to the root directly, I think listening to one might help another aspect of one's life ("rising tide" idea...)

At another level, I think that you can improve your receptiveness to subs over time, first, by becoming inculcated to hearing vocoded/high-frequency messages, then, developing some degree of fluency in understanding the instructions and how to apply them generally. You don't become proficient in a foreign language overnight, after all. First, you learn to distinguish phonemes, words, idioms and, second, how to frame a proper response (actions, in the case of subs, I suppose).

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 02-14-2016

Private Message Wrote:Hi there,
how's things regarding fear working? im kind of torn between OF and OGSF...wanna make sure that the fear removal in OGSF 5G is working...cause in 4G, OF has a different script than OGSF. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Regarding fear... I knew going into this journey that everyone has fear. I'm not sure what my fears are. When I ran OF 5G, the temples on my head had the sensation of air being pumped in, pressure on my temples - no pain - just pressure. That area of my head also felt hot.

After five days of OF 5G, I experienced guilt. I didn't feel guilty of anything specific, I just felt overwhelmed by guilt. So I switched to OGSF 5G and in 15 minutes, the sensation of pressure and heat dissipated and so did the guilt.

So what about the fear?? I'm at peace, things that normally would grind at my nerves don't irritate me anymore. I only had one dream. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-post-99858.html#pid99858 Men and women that know me are noticing I'm much happier.

I'm not sure if this helps answer your question. I'd recommend going with OGSF 5G. I didn't realize I had issues of guilt to deal with and others didn't realize they had issues of shame to deal with until they ran OF 5G alone.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-post-99011.html#pid99011
Natious ran OF 4G and experienced both and didn't recall it until I mentioned it.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - Eslima5 - 02-14-2016

(02-14-2016, 07:02 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
Private Message Wrote:Hi there,
how's things regarding fear working? im kind of torn between OF and OGSF...wanna make sure that the fear removal in OGSF 5G is working...cause in 4G, OF has a different script than OGSF. I appreciate the feedback. Thanks.

Regarding fear... I knew going into this journey that everyone has fear. I'm not sure what my fears are. When I ran OF 5G, the temples on my head had the sensation of air being pumped in, pressure on my temples - no pain - just pressure. That area of my head also felt hot.

After five days of OF 5G, I experienced guilt. I didn't feel guilty of anything specific, I just felt overwhelmed by guilt. So I switched to OGSF 5G and in 15 minutes, the sensation of pressure and heat dissipated and so did the guilt.

So what about the fear?? I'm at peace, things that normally would grind at my nerves don't irritate me anymore. I only had one dream. http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-post-99858.html#pid99858 Men and women that know me are noticing I'm much happier.

I'm not sure if this helps answer your question. I'd recommend going with OGSF 5G. I didn't realize I had issues of guilt to deal with and others didn't realize they had issues of shame to deal with until they ran OF 5G alone.

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-post-99011.html#pid99011
Natious ran OF 4G and experienced both and didn't recall it until I mentioned it.

great review! im glad you have a lot of success within a short period of time.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 02-20-2016

I've been trying to juggle going to the gym 4 days a week with a personal trainer and the rest of my life. While I am enjoying the workouts and the motivation the personal trainer is giving me. We clearly have different goals. He is training me the "Crossfit" way and I want to do the traditional compound exercises, go at your own pace workout.

The last few workouts I was very close to walking out, but I sucked it up and finished. Just when I thought, only one more week and this month (Feb 2016) is over... he says to me, "You are going way to slow on your daily mile, it's been two months." I am actually OKAY with walking a mile or two a day. With being on my feet all day at work, I walk 10 or more miles a day.

The time on my first mile was between 17 and 18 minutes. I did that for a week and then the personal trainer started pushing me to lower the time. My last time I did on the mile was 13 minutes 30 seconds. The personal trainer told me, "It's been two months, you should be running that mile in 7 minutes." That was it for me, I cancelled my last week with the personal trainer and now I'm in the process of purchasing a home gym at http://www.ironmaster.com/products/package-4 If you are curious what kind of workouts the personal trainer was making me do, watch an episode of Fit to Fat to Fit http://www.aetv.com/shows/fit-to-fat-to-fit when you have a chance.

Today is Day 18 listening to OGSF 5G
I'll just give a summary of what I noticed since I last posted because I'm not sure which days these events happened.

Dreams: I had one fear related dream. Haven't been able to recall other dreams if I am having them.
In my fear related dream. It's nighttime and I'm getting into my car. I put on my seatbelt and someone in the backseat puts something around my neck to choke me. I manage to turn around and almost got free, then I see a male figure too dark to see his race or nationality, lean back into the rear seat of my car with his full bodyweight and in doing so pulls me tightly into my seat. The struggle is over and I pass out due to lack of oxygen. Dream ends.

Real life with my Mom: Remember, she is 71 y/o and blind. I bought OF 5G to help her overcome her fear of being left alone at home. Then I switched to OGSF 5G http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-7145-post-98612.html#pid98612 When I am home, all the doors inside my home are wide open, when I go out for less than one hour and leave my Mom alone, she insists all the doors be closed before I leave. This time, I went out and left her alone at home, she didn't say anything about closing the doors before I left and when I returned home... the inside doors were all open.

Real life for me: Many years ago, I was stopped at a red light in the left turn lane while driving my car and the next thing I knew... I woke up in the hospital. Somehow, I managed to make the left turn unharmed, safely parked my car and passed out, someone saw me and called an ambulance. Since then I've taken the longer way to my destination by making a right turn then making a u-turn to get to my destination. I'm talking YEARS I've been doing this. I am happy to report, that I've been calmly sitting at a red light in the left turning lane and getting to my destinations much quicker. I have OGSF 5G ultrasonic on a loop in my car. This particular day, I was starting to become overwhelmed waiting in the left turn lane, the light seemed to be taking a little longer than usual to turn green, then I guess the In-The-Moment State Shifting technology kicked in and I was okay.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - CatMan - 02-20-2016

Great call on the trainer, sounds like a complete idiot. Never mind all of the injuries from that crossfit nonsense I've seen. Compound movements are where it's at. Good for you for standing up finally, after that ridiculous 7 minute claim.

Interesting about your mother! I hope that was a real benefit and not a one-off, and that she continues to benefit.

Incredible story about you and passing out like that. I fully sympathise about you avoiding left turns after, don't feel embarrassed about that. I suppose in reality, it's no different than me being deeply hurt by girls constantly when young. And now avoiding vulnerability, weakness, intimacy with them in anyway so they can't hurt me again and viewing them with an air of impossibility to get, fear, anger and resentment.

It's like what Shannon said about the subconscious. I think he said that it's literal, and acts in ways like that, through blunt, literal interpretations. I can't find the quote where he explained it, obviously his words would make more sense but I'm sure you get my meaning.

Great post, can't wait to read more from you on your journey of OGSF5G.

(02-20-2016, 11:46 AM)CatMan Wrote: Incredible story about you and passing out like that. I fully sympathise about you avoiding left turns after, don't feel embarrassed about that. I suppose in reality, it's no different than me being deeply hurt by girls constantly when young. And now avoiding vulnerability, weakness, intimacy with them in anyway so they can't hurt me again and viewing them with an air of impossibility to get, fear, anger and resentment.

I never felt embarrassed by what I was feeling and neither should you about what you are feeling with women!! The best feeling I could use to describe what I was going through was "crippling" I was wondering how is it possible other people are capable of doing something so simple and I can't...

Just give it time, these are things I am noticing. Not really giving too much thought. One day you will be in a situation with a woman that you are really attracted to and when the sex is over you will be thinking... "That went so smoothly... "Holy Siht!!, I just got laid!!!" When this "In-The-Moment State Shifting" kicks in, you are on auto-pilot. It's like watching yourself in a movie doing all the right things to get you through the situation you are currently in.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - ImFreeman - 02-20-2016

Hey man, i completely support you on ditching that jackass. The most important thing in excercise i found is consistency, and the enemy of consistency are injuries, and someone just pushing you around to perform is just inviting the injuries to come.

Nowadays with the advent of the internet you have all the resources freely to learn about anything. I have been doing the stronglifts 5x5 routine for 8 months now, and it is truly a godsend. Read and learn proper form and you will just rock it

Before buying anything check out that site, if i were you i would buy a powerack, a bench, a bar and some weights and just start slow. As you improve you can buy more weights.

(02-20-2016, 12:16 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: Hey man, i completely support you on ditching that jackass. The most important thing in excercise i found is consistency, and the enemy of consistency are injuries, and someone just pushing you around to perform is just inviting the injuries to come.

Nowadays with the advent of the internet you have all the resources freely to learn about anything. I have been doing the stronglifts 5x5 routine for 8 months now, and it is truly a godsend. Read and learn proper form and you will just rock it

Before buying anything check out that site, if i were you i would buy a powerack, a bench, a bar and some weights and just start slow. As you improve you can buy more weights.

Weight Training: Muscle by Science: Your Simple Guide to Building a Muscular and Powerful Body (Build Muscle, Get Stronger, Workout, Gain Mass, Build Size, Gym, Weight Lifting, Exercise, Fitness) by Alexx Leyva strongly recommends the 5X5 method.

Yeah, I'm still looking, need to save up first. I will look into the power rack, weight bench, bar and weights. Thank you for the recommendation!

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - dissonance - 02-20-2016

How're things with the MYP Perfect Sexual Lover girl going?

(02-20-2016, 12:50 PM)dissonance Wrote: How're things with the MYP Perfect Sexual Lover girl going?

Tongue Just fine.. she's enjoying my fitter body!

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - RTBoss - 02-20-2016

I'm a trainer, and I despise trainers that think kicking people's ass is the way. It's just rediculicious. Before going independent, I got a lot of my client base from people who fired their trainer for killing them. And my best mile was 9 minutes. I hate running, lol. Glad you walked on him. Awesome progress with OGSF.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - maxx55 - 02-20-2016

Plenty of others have already said it, but great job on kicking the sorry trainer to the curb. I'm glad that you know you will continue to make progress without his "help". Back as a kid, I struggled to do a push-up, and was always one of the last finish the mile. Over time, I improved to the point that people describe me as athletic. I stuck with the 5x5 training mainly and it's super solid. You'll get stronger, build muscle, and lean out a bit. And then there's always the optional hiit training if you wanna try something different.

I also look forward to seeing your OGSF results after your first full month!

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - apollolux - 02-21-2016

That story did not have the trainer sound like a positively reinforcing guy. Improvement should be celebrated, not berated. It sounded like his expectation of you was unrealistic; even I myself took 2 years to get to a 7 minute mile on the elliptical, then another year after that to get to sub-4 minute mile (3:46 in one video), and that's WITH asthma. A trainer like that guy would have led me to quit the elliptical portion of my previous routine entirely.