Subliminal Talk
Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Emotional Healing & Pain Relief Aid 2.0 (5.5G – Type A/B/C/D Hybrid) (/Thread-Emotional-Healing-Pain-Relief-Aid-2-0-5-5G-%E2%80%93-Type-A-B-C-D-Hybrid)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - Bliss - 01-31-2016

I developed a headache as soon as I started listening to OGSF 5g, It feels like my brain is hot and running overdrive, which it is I guess

RE: Overcoming Fear 5G - Shannon - 02-01-2016

The headache and overdrive is probably overload. You guys might want to start off like this:

10 minutes on, 50 minutes off.
20 minutes on, 40 minutes off.
30 minutes on, 30 minutes off.

And so forth, until you hit a point where you either have a headache, at which point, stop, and repeat from the beginning when next you're ready to run it, or you're doing 60 on, 0 off.

It is likely to be the same thing that was happening in the beginning with early 5G's when all we had was 4G. This program is using some serious upgrades in power.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 02-05-2016

On Day 5 of listening to Overcoming Fear 5G, the mild headache didn't happen when I pressed play. Also, my Mother never experienced any headache while listening to Overcoming Fear 5G.

Remember, I listened to OGSF 4G for 31 days before OF 5G was released. I reported that it had no effect on me.

On Day 4 of listening to Overcoming Fear 5G, I began to feel guilty. On Day 5 the guilt was becoming overwhelming. I also noticed that my temples felt hot and my temples felt like they were inflated as if someone was pumping air into my head. I could feel the pressure, but there was no pain.

As much as I care to admit... I must have some issues with Guilt that I wasn't aware of and OGSF 4G did me some good. I quickly ordered Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G and started listening to it.

Within a time span of 15 minutes of listening to Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear 5G... the sensation of heat dissipated from my temples and the sensation of my temples feeling as if they were inflated with air went away.

My Mother and I are now on Day 3 of OGSF 5G and I asked how her mind felt and she replied, "Wonderful!" I have to agree I feel the same way.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - Shannon - 02-05-2016

And that's why I favor OGSF. They are usually intertwined and inter-supporting, and they usually are not doing so obviously. I'm thrilled that you're getting good results.

You know, when I came on the scene for subliminals back in the day, it took people a full 30 days plus to even start noticing the first effects of a subliminal? And now we're doing this in 15 minutes and less. How amazing.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - dissonance - 02-05-2016

This thread helped me make the final push to make me buy OGSF 5G, even though I had just purchased OF 5G 2 days ago.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - 4Kingdoms - 02-06-2016

(02-05-2016, 09:18 PM)dissonance Wrote: This thread helped me make the final push to make me buy OGSF 5G, even though I had just purchased OF 5G 2 days ago.

Happy to know this thread helped you make that decision. I've been so busy lately, that I was wondering if I should make the effort to start a journal.

Then I was reluctant to share that I switched subs (OF 5G to OGSF 5G) after only a few days of listening. Then I thought... (If my reasons for switching subs can help someone reading my journal, I should share them)

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - CatMan - 02-06-2016

I understand your concern. I applaud your decision.

I've decided to start journaling as well with OF5G. These new two subs, are using bleeding edge 5G technology, I think some have called it 5.5G even. So, due to the potential from them, I almost feel obliged to get the word out to others. I think we can convince a lot of people to take the plunge, and delve DEEP into garbage removal with these two subs. OF and OGSF are really underrated I think. People prefer to go for confidence subs, or attraction subs. But, when you think about it, all of that is surface level stuff that is INFLUENCED strongly, by GSF. So really, it makes perfect sense to remove as much GSF as you possibly can if you want those other things.

Glad you're journaling and looking forward to reading more!

From the product description:
Overcoming Guilt, Shame and Fear 5G is a special and potentially life changing subliminal program designed and intended to be a very powerful assistant to gently and permanently overcoming, outgrowing, dissolving, neutralizing and replacing any and all guilt, shame and fear you may have with their reverse emotions, plus love and wisdom. (We are not aiming for romantic, erotic or platonic love, or any form of love that is false or would weaken you, but the general state of love that is the reverse of guilt, shame and fear.)

Day 4 on OGSF 5G 31 days of OGSF 4G and 5 days of OF 5G

So a total of 40 days on all three programs. The reason I put the product description is because I wanted to emphasize how GSF is being replaced by unconditional love.

I haven't spoken to this male co-worker for 4 years. When I saw him at work the other day I gave him a big smile and said "HI!!!" His scowl disappeared and was replaced by a smile. We didn't talk to each other because in an instant we both realized at the same time we aren't on friendly terms. My "HI!!!" and smile were both genuine and caught us both off guard.

Two female co-workers I say hello to on a daily basis usually respond with a nod or a low key "hi" are all smiles when they see me and loudly say "Good Morning!" or "Hi!". Normally I wouldn't think too much of this... now that it's been happening for a couple of days, I'm starting to wonder how OGSF 5G is affecting me.

At the gym, I am so out of breath from my workout. When I go to the water fountain to refill my water bottle. Female gym members make an effort to join me at the water fountain. I'm so sweaty and out of breath that I can't even speak, they look disappointed when I go back to working out instead of stopping to chat.

When I'm at the gym, my goal is to finish my workout in 30 to 45 mins. If that means going to a machine on the other side where there are no people to talk to me or distract me then so be it. Try to imagine this. I pick a bank of treadmills that are free, I'm the only person running on it and slowly... one by one, women are using the treadmills next to me or in front of me, until I am surrounded by women. Each bank contains 10 treadmills and there are 6 banks of treadmills. Trust me, there are guys in the gym that have better looking bodies than I have, so it must be the vibe of "unconditional love" I am giving off.

Several people at work, including my personal trainer at the gym have mentioned to me, "You seem happier."

I was at a fast food restaurant yesterday. There were 4 teenagers in front of me, 2 guys and 2 girls. From their conversation I could tell they were brothers and sisters or cousins. One guy ordered for himself and the other 3 decided not to order. I got up to the counter and one of the teenage girls got shoulder to shoulder with me (touching) and told the cashier, "Wait, I want a ...." The cashier was uneasy that the teenage girl cut me and I indicated with body language that it was okay. After what seemed like 10 seconds of silence with the teenage girl still touching shoulder to shoulder with me, the teenage girl looks at me and says, "I'm sorry." I told her it was okay and she stepped back to her siblings.

Just things I've been noticing that recently been happening since listening to OGSF 5G. Could be something, could be nothing...

(02-06-2016, 11:26 AM)CatMan Wrote: I understand your concern. I applaud your decision.

I've decided to start journaling as well with OF5G. These new two subs, are using bleeding edge 5G technology, I think some have called it 5.5G even. So, due to the potential from them, I almost feel obliged to get the word out to others. I think we can convince a lot of people to take the plunge, and delve DEEP into garbage removal with these two subs. OF and OGSF are really underrated I think. People prefer to go for confidence subs, or attraction subs. But, when you think about it, all of that is surface level stuff that is INFLUENCED strongly, by GSF. So really, it makes perfect sense to remove as much GSF as you possibly can if you want those other things.

After experiencing both OF 5G and OGSF 5G. I'm hesitant to recommend OF 5G to anyone. That said, You having listened to other subliminal titles for 20 plus hours a day, should be able to handle the IMPACT you are going to get HIT with from listening to OF 5G.

(02-06-2016, 11:26 AM)CatMan Wrote: People prefer to go for confidence subs, or attraction subs. But, when you think about it, all of that is surface level stuff that is INFLUENCED strongly, by GSF. So really, it makes perfect sense to remove as much GSF as you possibly can if you want those other things.

The biological urge to procreate, makes the confidence subs and attraction subs more appealing to the masses. When you are thinking with your loins, the logic to remove as much GSF gets thrown out the window.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - dissonance - 02-06-2016

(02-06-2016, 12:32 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(02-06-2016, 11:26 AM)CatMan Wrote: I understand your concern. I applaud your decision.

After experiencing both OF 5G and OGSF 5G. I'm hesitant to recommend OF 5G to anyone. That said, You having listened to other subliminal titles for 20 plus hours a day, should be able to handle the IMPACT you are going to get HIT with from listening to OF 5G.

(02-06-2016, 11:26 AM)CatMan Wrote: People prefer to go for confidence subs, or attraction subs. But, when you think about it, all of that is surface level stuff that is INFLUENCED strongly, by GSF. So really, it makes perfect sense to remove as much GSF as you possibly can if you want those other things.

The biological urge to procreate, makes the confidence subs and attraction subs more appealing to the masses. When you are thinking with your loins, the logic to remove as much GSF gets thrown out the window.

Honestly, me too. I'm pretty sure all of us have deep shame that we didn't know is even shame inside us. I certainly thought I had no shame, but after reading about it (I have articles posted in my journal thread), I realized I do probably have a decent to large amount of shame. I just didn't know exactly what the emotion of shame entailed specifically until now, and what things can cause it. But then again, I only did OF 5G for around 30 hours total.

(02-06-2016, 12:41 PM)dissonance Wrote: Honestly, me too. I'm pretty sure all of us have deep shame that we didn't know is even shame inside us. I certainly thought I had no shame, but after reading about it (I have articles posted in my journal thread), I realized I do probably have a decent to large amount of shame. I just didn't know exactly what the emotion of shame entailed specifically until now, and what things can cause it. But then again, I only did OF 5G for around 30 hours total.

Here is dissonance's thread for those interested in reading those articles
http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-6184-post-98784.html#pid98784

@dissonance
no pun intended... There is no Shame in switching subs. You were able to sense you had issues of shame to deal with as I sensed I had issues of guilt to deal with.

I know we all have issues of fear with different degrees of intensity. Overcoming guilt and shame is just a bonus in my opinion and even though I am not quite sure what exactly what my issues are with guilt or shame... I am very happy to overcome all 3 simultaneously!!!

(02-06-2016, 12:32 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote: You having listened to other subliminal titles for 20 plus hours a day, should be able to handle the IMPACT you are going to get HIT with from listening to OF 5G.

I hear you on that.

I seem to really need a big dose of OF Shannon said, and have done massive hours before, so I'll be prepared. It's not for everyone, and with the complete focus on fear, the resistance and exhaustion is substantial.

The growth should really be extraordinary though. I'm starting to get dreams I can recall and are relevant to the script the last two nights, so things are processing now.

RE: Overcoming Guilt, Shame, and Fear 5G - K-Train - 02-06-2016

In Minitan's journal a lot of the fellas are talking about why some guys get results from SM and others don't. I think at the end of the day having a good baseline when it comes to attraction and seduction could make all the difference. If/When EPHRA is redone it may become standard practice from now on to run OGSF for 3-6 months THEN jump into AM6/SM. That way all the sh!t that's holding us back won't be there and the user will be able to start from a better baseline.

Same reason why I'm recommending OF to guys before getting on the multi-stage bandwagon. Shannon's own findings have shown that generally when they fail, it's down to fear. Dealing with it allows the multi-stages to flourish. Makes sense, I'm just frustrated it'll take longer to see SM3 shine is all lol.