Subliminal Talk
Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal (/Thread-Devil-of-Hells-Kitchen-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Determined - 11-01-2017

It was a joke. Was in a silly mood when I posted that in jest. Completely forgot about it until now. No hard feelings Daredevil (can't express tone through typed words)

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 11-01-2017

Heavy Disorientation and can barely walk and I am only on loop 2. I feel just down right now.

I feel like my being is litteraly dissolving into the ethers and I am trying hard to keep it together. I have intense tiredness on this Sub on just the first day of running It.

I didn't reach many of the goals for E2 that I wanted and I am disappointed I'm that but my Goals for UD are as Follows.

Detoxing Parasites From Body

Getting Rid of Mental Parasites

Getting rid of all Limiting and negative beliefs

Letting go of negative energy in body

Detoxing heavy metals in body

Detoxing emotional pain and trauma in body

Detoxing and getting rid of impurities in Aura

Detoxing negative genetic trauma and imprints.

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Benjamin - 11-01-2017

Quote:Heavy Disorientation and can barely walk and I am only on loop 2. I feel just down right now.

That's unusual. Maybe you have something strong to detox. When I started my head got more cloudy and I felt pretty tired and a few other things. For a while I had more energy but the last few days something is flaring up again and i've been strangely tired though I haven't done alot to warrant that.

So far UD is more subtle than E2, had to notice what it's doing.

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 11-02-2017

I have been Running the Hybrid Loop and ran it 6 Loops yesterday. I had heavy Disorientation and when taking my daily walk I was walking like I was drunk and doing many missteps. I also had trouble walking up the stairs. 4 notches on headphones for Hybrid Track on a 15 notch scale. I am still having the spasms that started on E1 that many others have reported. As for dreams I have had none yet. I recognized also that I have been speaking better but that might just be placebo and not the Subliminal. We will have to see about that.

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 11-02-2017

I am going to Be Supplementing this Subliminal Run with

Parasite detox Drops

Trauma Releasing Excersizes

Epsom salt baths

Isometrics

Bob Cooley Stretches

Bodyweight Training

16/8 Daily Fast

5/2 Weekly fast

No Grain Eating

Drinking 1.5 Gallons of Water a Day

Practicing Coastal and Buyeteko breathing

Holotropic Breathwork

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 11-03-2017

I am Starting to get my Lymph nodes swelling under my armpits, it's not that much but there is a noticable bump under my pits, I have a bad body odor when I perspire and it takes alot to make it smell better. I think it's me having a heavy toxin load in my body.

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 11-04-2017

In my dreams I kept on hearing my father's voice saying negative things about me, belittling me and ridiculing me. He is a passive aggressiveness person that loves to watch you slip up and point out your faults when you make a mistake but when you hold him accountable he goes full retard. He also manipulates stuff and moves goalposts in order to terrorize people and start dramas so he can bellitle others. As you may guess, this put in alot of negative beliefs in my head at a young age and made me succeptible to bullying in school because I could never stand up for myself in my house. On top of that I am Highly empathetic do that just compounded my problems. The only thing that saved me is deep self awareness and reflection and these subs. I was borderline crazy before these subs and on my way to being schizophrenic.