Subliminal Talk
Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal (/Thread-Devil-of-Hells-Kitchen-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 08-31-2017

I've Decided to Run UD untill AM7 Comes out starting in mid October to early November. I have to start winding down my E2 run. With that I am taking a Hiatus from the Forum untill the end of the year to blind myself from others results with UD and also to recover and focus on what's my next phase in life gonna be.

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - SargeMaximus - 08-31-2017

(08-31-2017, 10:40 PM)Daredevil Wrote: I've Decided to Run UD untill AM7 Comes out starting in mid October to early November.

wait... what? Is this true?!

Ohmy

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 09-01-2017

Sheeeit. Freudian Slip.

No I meant to say, I'm going to start to Run UD untill AM7 Comes out, in mid October to November.

If I was talking about AM7 I would say

I'm going to start to run AM7 untill AM7 Comes out which is in mid October to November

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - SargeMaximus - 09-01-2017

Ah so what you mean is:

You'll run UD until AM 7 comes out. And when it does come out, you will then run it in October to November of that year?

No I mean I will Start UD in Mid October to November and then run it till AM7

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - SargeMaximus - 09-01-2017

(09-01-2017, 06:02 AM)Daredevil Wrote: No I mean I will Start UD in Mid October to November and then run it till AM7

Ohhh. Thank you for clarifying!

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 09-03-2017

Starting to Drink more water and taper down on E2 in order to get ready for UD. Effects of E2 are getting stronger.

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 09-06-2017

I had a dream that I went into a secret underground base and wanted to get something but as soon as I got to the end black goo started to come out and I flew out of the base and locked the Base Doors to contain the goo. A man who studied history and knew about the base and want to seek it was turned into an octopus when he first went underwater to find it a long time ago. When I came back out he was transformed into a human again and was about to tell me the secrets of the base but then it exploded and the black Google engulfed me and I woke up.

Weird dream.

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 09-22-2017

Alright, I am starting my Hiatus from the Sub-Shop from Tommorow till September 2018. By that time I hope Shannon will be done with DMSI and ASC will be started. I will release all my UD Journal notes on the forum at one big dump so stay tuned.

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 11-01-2017

Today is my first day of UD. I'm gonna run it long term and just go balls to the wall with this healing untill AM7 comes out.

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Daredevil - 11-01-2017

E2 has healed me a great much and the effects are so subtle so it's hard to quantify what really happened. But I can tell you that it was going to slow for my liking and caused me to sit around and procrastinate too much. That is something that needs fixing in the next Email series subliminal. I have also made new friends on this subliminal and gotten less and less resentful. Now I'm gonna finish my healing Journey with me limping on the last leg of the run on to UD. Let's Hope that it will be better. My conscious mind and logical mind was telling me DMSI because of all the success programming and updates untill 6G and women benefits which I need now since I am starting my business. But my soul and intuition is telling me UD and each tarot reading I do brings out the fool card meaning that the action may be counter intuitive but it will work out in the long run.

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Determined - 11-01-2017

You're playing 6G chess while we're only on 4G. You should know every answer to every question

RE: Devil of Hells Kitchen Journal - Benjamin - 11-01-2017

Why are you trying to stir him up and create an argument Determined after it's already over?

And Daredevil remember keep the rule 4 talk to the specified thread, which includes tarot.