Subliminal Talk
Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! (/Thread-Stress-Relief-5G-Is-Awesome)

Pages: 1 2

Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - Bookstacks DC737 - 01-28-2016

I'm 30+ days into Stress Relief 5G and this subliminal is incredible. It goes far beyond stress and permeates every area of your life. Even in the first five minutes of using this subliminal, my tense arms, hips and legs relaxed profoundly and my mental state cleared a lot!

Me, before SR5G:
Very tense, mentally, physically, just everything about me.
Slept badly almost every day.
Before going to sleep would have thoughts "attack" me.
So anxious I wouldn't venture outside.
Hated crowded areas, made me very, very anxious.
Unable to focus for lengthy periods of time.
Whenever I got into an especially negative state, that state could follow me around for days, sometimes even weeks.

Me, After 30 days on SR5G:
Very calm and relaxed all the time, or in the process of getting there. I find myself more calm while stressed, which allows me to think my way through situations rather than just reacting.
I sleep like a little B#$!@. Every. Single. Night.
Thought "attacks" are either completely gone some days, or minimal.
Comfortable going outside. Been taking hikes nearly every day. Talking to new people.
Okay in crowded areas.
Can focus for lengthier periods of time.
Can shake off negative states much more easily.

The best part about running this subliminal is learning to handle stress in a positive way. I don't run from stress because I don't need to any longer. One concrete example of this is studying, a task I hated doing. Now I do it, I don't particularly like doing it, but I'm a lot more okay with it.

Another great thing about Stress Relief 5G is that it's helped me stop masturbating. I now realize I only ever masturbated to clear stress, or to fall asleep. With Stress from my life gone, I have no desire to masturbate. This has allowed me to explore my sexuality in a very different way than I had before. I'm 32+ days into not masturbating.

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - Shannon - 02-01-2016

I've been contemplating releasing Stress Relief 2.0 as a paid version using some very advanced and powerful new technologies, while leaving Stress Relief 1.0 available for free. Sort of like what I'm doing with EHPRA 2.0 vs 1.0, which is free. Glad you're getting such positive results!

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - ffaux - 02-01-2016

(02-01-2016, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: I've been contemplating releasing Stress Relief 2.0 as a paid version using some very advanced and powerful new technologies, while leaving Stress Relief 1.0 available for free. Sort of like what I'm doing with EHPRA 2.0 vs 1.0, which is free. Glad you're getting such positive results!

What is in Stress Relief? What does it do?

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - Shannon - 02-02-2016

(02-01-2016, 11:14 PM)ffaux Wrote:
(02-01-2016, 01:48 PM)Shannon Wrote: I've been contemplating releasing Stress Relief 2.0 as a paid version using some very advanced and powerful new technologies, while leaving Stress Relief 1.0 available for free. Sort of like what I'm doing with EHPRA 2.0 vs 1.0, which is free. Glad you're getting such positive results!

Stress relief is currently designed to trigger your subconscious mind to relieve negative stress, but not positive stress (such as the signals that you are hungry and need to eat).

The new version I am contemplating will use State Shifting and a few other things to amplify the speed and impact of stress relief to a significantly higher level.

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - ffaux - 02-02-2016

(02-02-2016, 06:12 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Stress relief is currently designed to trigger your subconscious mind to relieve negative stress, but not positive stress (such as the signals that you are hungry and need to eat).

The new version I am contemplating will use State Shifting and a few other things to amplify the speed and impact of stress relief to a significantly higher level.

But how specific does it get? These feelings of fear, grief and anger that have come up for me, are they specifically mentioned in the script or that my subconscious bringing up whatever is stressing me? What about the perfect girl that has somehow come into my life? Result of the script or my subconscious? What about the feeling that everything is going to work out? Script or result of releasing stress?

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - Shannon - 02-05-2016

(02-02-2016, 07:04 PM)ffaux Wrote:

But how specific does it get? These feelings of fear, grief and anger that have come up for me, are they specifically mentioned in the script or that my subconscious bringing up whatever is stressing me? What about the perfect girl that has somehow come into my life? Result of the script or my subconscious? What about the feeling that everything is going to work out? Script or result of releasing stress?

It gets as specific as specifying negative stress instead of positive stress. The feelings of fear, grief and anger, if they have anything to do with the sub, would likely be in response to you dealing with and flushing out the root causes of your negative stress. The perfect girl I can't readily explain with the stress relief sub, unless you are making changes that freed you to achieve that.

The feeling that everything is going to work out is quite possibly your subconscious response to the script.

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - ffaux - 02-05-2016

(02-05-2016, 09:58 AM)Shannon Wrote:
(02-02-2016, 07:04 PM)ffaux Wrote:

It gets as specific as specifying negative stress instead of positive stress. The feelings of fear, grief and anger, if they have anything to do with the sub, would likely be in response to you dealing with and flushing out the root causes of your negative stress. The perfect girl I can't readily explain with the stress relief sub, unless you are making changes that freed you to achieve that.

The feeling that everything is going to work out is quite possibly your subconscious response to the script.

Thank you for answering. I love this. It's like the non-specificity of the script allows my mind to find the shortest distance between here and the negative stress relief. The girl for example has been the perfect catalyst for me to release so much old trauma because she's forced me to feel things I've been avoiding. Really impressive subliminal!

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - Bookstacks DC737 - 02-26-2016

One thing I forgot to mention, that I found super interesting was that my smell changed. I believe it was all the cortisol constantly pumping through my body that made me smell bad, smell like fear or stress.

With that gone, my smell changed pretty instantaneously. This subliminal is also great for increasing testosterone, as cortisol fights testosterone.

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - Benjamin - 02-26-2016

Hmm that is strange. Was this smelling yourself or did other people comment?

Very interesting the whole fear/stress smell thing. It is almost like people, especially bullies 'sniff out' fear so to speak. Wonder if there's something to that with actual smell.

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - terry44 - 02-27-2016

(02-26-2016, 12:51 PM)Bookstacks DC737 Wrote: One thing I forgot to mention, that I found super interesting was that my smell changed. I believe it was all the cortisol constantly pumping through my body that made me smell bad, smell like fear or stress.

With that gone, my smell changed pretty instantaneously. This subliminal is also great for increasing testosterone, as cortisol fights testosterone.

Very interesting post. Stress affects every cell in the body as well. They become biased towards quick energy bursts and survival rather than health maintenance, repair and growth. That's why chronic stress can cause so much damage to the body.

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - terry44 - 02-27-2016

(02-26-2016, 04:01 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Hmm that is strange. Was this smelling yourself or did other people comment?

Very interesting the whole fear/stress smell thing. It is almost like people, especially bullies 'sniff out' fear so to speak. Wonder if there's something to that with actual smell.

Women can also smell fear from a great distance as well. The ultimate turn off to women.

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - Dzemoo - 02-28-2016

I know off topic but perfect girl = oneitis

For the smell i know when i am on strong cortison supressing roids like trenbolone women tell me they love my smell.

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - Bookstacks DC737 - 04-19-2016

No one told me I smelled different, it was something I noticed while I was doing laundry. The T-shirts I had worn before SR5G smelled really bad, like sour. The shirts I wore after SR smelled normal and okay.

I received this message from a guest(?) and I couldn't send him my reply since he wasn't registered:

' Wrote:Hi!

I'm going with stress relief and I am worried about resistance down the path.. right now I'm so damn stressed about everything. I cant even control my thoughts, they "fight" against my as you said, I'm even worrying that I'm becoming schitzophrenic..lol.

By body is tence, over my shoulders, belly, etc.

How was it before you relaxed? I'm getting an instant relaxation from listening to it, but don't know what will happen after that.

Also have your memory improved? I think that my anxiety and depression caused memory problems and hoping that the sub will help with that...

Yeah, I was much like you, down to a T.

After the sub starts working you'll continue to become more and more relaxed. You relax immediately when it starts, then I suppose it starts working on layers of other stress in your life, like disconnecting from people, situations and thoughts that are effecting your life. Then your sleep improves, and it's just a positive cycle from there.

And yes, your memory will improve a lot if you're usually super stressed out. You'll also find you learn better and can focus better as well.

RE: Stress Relief 5G Is Awesome! - Benjamin - 04-19-2016

What the hell, you can't send a pm as a guest so I don't know how it happened. I just tested it and it makes you sign in. :Z