Subliminal Talk
To SM or not to SM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: To SM or not to SM (/Thread-To-SM-or-not-to-SM)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: To SM or not to SM - Dzemoo - 01-27-2016

from my experience if you dont want to fuck women dont touch wm or sm i was very religious too before using the subs but it changed and i lost my inhibitions regarding sex and women

but alpha is right you have to use am before

RE: To SM or not to SM - Daredevil - 01-27-2016

(01-26-2016, 10:08 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: Oh yeah for sure I am running AM 6 definitely for sure.........then (MAYBE) WM and feel it out that way......I might do SM for 1 stage only since I am not serious about getting laid with random women cuz of cultural fears I just take it for test drive for one stage run only

Do AM6 3-4x then do AYP. Why? Because you attract your perfect partner based off of your being at that moment. So if you attract your perfect partner at the end of your runs she will be suitable for the grown up version of you instead of the boy version. SM and Women magnet were alluring to me in the begging when I first came here but I realized life is more about having women and all that finding the one woman for you is better than fucking 1,000s of women. Like Kanye west said " one good girl is worth a thousand bitches". Also you might wanna do OF between AM6 runs once because fear is prevalent in our society and it really blocks our full potential as humans.

RE: To SM or not to SM - AlphaMind - 01-27-2016

If you have agape (self-less love) towards your soon-to-be-wife, then don't use WM/SM.

If you love her, but at the same time willing to have sex with other woman, then straight up say to her "I want a open relationship."

If I were you I will completely detach myself with culture and religion. Yes, this is my way of living. I have believe, but if that believe make me unable to do something I will be gladly drop that believe. Example, if I want to masturbate and my religion expert say I can't, then I just do it. And, regarding culture or social programming, drop that. You are not fixed to one culture. For example, conservative and liberal. I'm conservative with crime, but prostitution? I'm liberal with it.

At the end of the day, within my point of view, I'll disregard all of these sense-less concept. I would care about my-soon-to-be-wife tho, but culture and religion? HAHAHAHA....

PS: In conclusion, I'll use AM6>SM3. Why SM3? Because if my sex partner increase then my sex ability increase then I could enjoy sex with my wife.

RE: To SM or not to SM - hiddenalias - 01-27-2016

Thanks for the chime in everyone

Now here are the facts

1. I NEVER ran AM 6

2. The reason for me just to run only the first stage of SM 6 is to just be able to experience the growth in communication verbal skills - better conversationalist as some of you have noted down in your journals...

[Post in violation of rule 4]

4. you guys are also lucky (some) that are at a youthful age (younger than in your mid 30s) where you could have fun with the women magnets and not have to only focus on one

RE: To SM or not to SM - JackOfHearts - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 08:23 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: Thanks for the chime in everyone

Now here are the facts

1. I NEVER ran AM 6

2. The reason for me just to run only the first stage of SM 6 is to just be able to experience the growth in communication verbal skills - better conversationalist as some of you have noted down in your journals...

3. You guys are lucky to not be in the religion that I am in where you dont have to worry about women and courtship

4. you guys are also lucky (some) that are at a youthful age (younger than in your mid 30s) where you could have fun with the women magnets and not have to only focus on one

1. then do it, it also help with communication but not as profoundly

2. Do WM2 after if your problem is not resolved, WM2 deal with communication better.

3. A lot of guys have religious guilt, shame, fear background here too, me included, my dad is a fanatic.

4. Yeah some of us are lucky but you should stop looking for excuse because you will always find some. Instead do the opposite. They are guys who don't know about sub and are in the same situation as you. Who is lucky now?
Maybe in just 6 month with AM6 you will be completely different and you will start to notice woman being interested. You will have your sexual experience and you will not even consider SM3 completely or WM2 because you have everything you need already.

And please remove that picture in your signature, I'm begging you Tongue it's such a poor attitude to have.

RE: To SM or not to SM - Dzemoo - 01-27-2016

[Post in violation of rule 4]

RE: To SM or not to SM - JackOfHearts - 01-27-2016

yeah in your situation even AM6 might be too much.

Yeah usualy Muslim guy tend to be more dominant.

RE: To SM or not to SM - wolverine_i_am - 01-27-2016

(01-27-2016, 08:23 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: 4. you guys are also lucky (some) that are at a youthful age (younger than in your mid 30s) where you could have fun with the women magnets and not have to only focus on one

If you really wanna have fun with women, then you should do it. Experience that part of life and get that curiosity out of the way. You use your age as an excuse not to. But you could be 40 or 45. At least you are still in your 30s. Never compare yourself with the younger guys and never think your time is running out.

RE: To SM or not to SM - Nox - 01-27-2016

Here's a frightening truth my friend. If you want to live a happy and fulfilling life...

YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT AND TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT

Read that again, because it is terrifyingly true. The only place excuses exist is in your mind. You have no real excuses for anything. Culture, war, poverty, women, trauma, it doesn't matter what the reasons are that cause you to hurt. The only truth is that unless you take complete responsibility for yourself you will never find true Freedom. Blaming any event or situation will only put you under someone else. If you have the means in your life to post on this forum then you have the ability to accept complete control ol of your life.

You want to not get married and have sex with multiple hot women for the rest of your life? Quit complaining and do it.

You want to get married and live a life devoted to your partner? Quit complaining and do it.

You want to have a loving partner that Will allow you to engage in sexual relations with others? Quit complaining and do it.

But every one of those options requires you to choose and to work. Subs can help. Knowledge can help. Friends and family and associates can help. But YOU need to choose and decide and put forth the effort to make it happen. Whether that effort is physical, emotional or spiritual you still need to make/allow it to happen.

RE: To SM or not to SM - Benjamin - 01-27-2016

Guys it's not the place for religion as per rule 4. The thread in the chatter box can be used for that.

(01-27-2016, 03:36 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Guys it's not the place for religion as per rule 4. The thread in the chatter box can be used for that.

Ya exactly that's why I said that I can't disclose my religion.....I kinda acknowledged that in the post up above yours somewhere. Wink

(01-27-2016, 05:27 PM)FrostedFake Wrote: You made this thread to try to convince yourself to run the magnets. You want it deep down but you have these excuses.

I would say **** it move to australia. I think Ben has a spare couch he'd let you crash on.

You're practically the only one who doesn't live at ben's house right now. I got the closet and its cramped :/

Bring headphones because if everybody played their subs on speakers we'd all get screwed up.

You have to bring your own blanket and pj's though, ben doesn't want to share his pj's after the accident.

lol hahaha I am the only one in this forum that is the beta male as far as my speech skills show it off and I am like the 'outsider' lol (how depressing) Rolleyes Sad lol playin

(01-27-2016, 08:42 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: And please remove that picture in your signature, I'm begging you Tongue it's such a poor attitude to have.

lol yeah i guess i'll remove it but only cuz i like to try out new quotes.....not cuz your telling me to Tongue

(01-27-2016, 12:35 PM)Nox Wrote: Here's a frightening truth my friend. If you want to live a happy and fulfilling life...

YOU NEED TO DECIDE WHAT YOU WANT AND TAKE FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR IT

Read that again, because it is terrifyingly true. The only place excuses exist is in your mind. You have no real excuses for anything. Culture, war, poverty, women, trauma, it doesn't matter what the reasons are that cause you to hurt. The only truth is that unless you take complete responsibility for yourself you will never find true Freedom. Blaming any event or situation will only put you under someone else. If you have the means in your life to post on this forum then you have the ability to accept complete control ol of your life.

You want to not get married and have sex with multiple hot women for the rest of your life? Quit complaining and do it.

You want to get married and live a life devoted to your partner? Quit complaining and do it.

You want to have a loving partner that Will allow you to engage in sexual relations with others? Quit complaining and do it.

But every one of those options requires you to choose and to work. Subs can help. Knowledge can help. Friends and family and associates can help. But YOU need to choose and decide and put forth the effort to make it happen. Whether that effort is physical, emotional or spiritual you still need to make/allow it to happen.

wait a minute, wait a minute, wait a minute......I am not complaining more like venting Undecided

Can you actually believe I am comfortable in my fear zone and afraid of change that I am not used to......that's why I know AM is going to be the ultimate challenge for me and yes I know I will resist.....