Subliminal Talk
ASC 5g journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Family & Work Safe Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Family-Work-Safe-Journals)
+--- Forum: User Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-User-Journals)
+--- Thread: ASC 5g journal (/Thread-ASC-5g-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

RE: ASC 5g journal - Kol - 01-14-2016

day 37

Currently I feel the program hitting full ground. 5G is an powerfull program and it causes some disturbance in myself. I feel it work through my whole body. Im questioning lots of believes and persistent believes finally seem to be dealt with which causes an slight alienation from myself. Im feeling as if I am amidst changes right now. This program is so powerfull.

the guy-friend limitating programming is adressed. I feel repulsion to it and understand that it kills attraction. I did get annoyed when i saw it in other people, who put woman on an pedestal. This programming/social conditioning was like a dam holding back and caused beta behaviour. It felt beyond me and is finally adressed. I did recognize it in myself. Im glad when it is killed off. I cant stand it but seem to revert everytime again.

I notice some fears regarding my current situation. Im more growing in an to hell with it attitude. Change is never easy. My whole body is sore aswell. people have to deal with it. i dont care,

I notice when ASC deals with limited believes it overruns it with an 'get over it' attitude. Im getting more confident each day. my subconscious still resists and some slight panic responses are felt.

To be honest, im slightly scared to how much this program is capable off and to which hights confidence and all other changes can come. perhaps the old me is still clinging and I am transitioning. It feels like I am getting really cocky. Im getting more aggresive towards situations and confrontional. It feels like crossing an abyss. Im not there yet. ASC involves in my whole life and involves more and more lately. Im feeling enstranged from myself but this will be okay. could be another form of resistance.

Im able to control my orgasms, or atleast delay cumming.

When I edit my post, i do it directly, I just do. I wonder if ASC hits raw before it normalizes, or that i adjust more to it, to become more part of me as becoming ASC. My self image has definitely changed, my writing is flawless, my voice and bodylanguage change again. My view toward the changes shifts pretty much.

Im in an conflict right now.

RE: ASC 5g journal - LionKing - 01-14-2016

Awesome! You're definitely inspiring and I'm having a great day myself, so I think I'm just going to go with ASC. I'm convinced.

Btw, I was reading something the other day and I noticed Shannon commenting to somebody that beginners (people doing something new, like us reaching with ASC) will always go too far first, and only then scale back to the optimum range. So I think if you're feeling really cocky: (a) you're probably not quite that cocky yet, its just that you're much cockier than before, and (b) even if you were the asshole of the century, its something that needs to happen on some level so that you know where the limits are. I'll try to remember this myself when it comes up :P

RE: ASC 5g journal - Jamie23445 - 01-14-2016

Sounds like your run with ASC is going great imagine the results with the 6g version when it releases its going to be off the hook Smile

RE: ASC 5g journal - maxx55 - 01-14-2016

It sounds like you're having a lot of success and breaking down plenty of barriers with ASC! Congrats man

RE: ASC 5g journal - Kol - 01-15-2016

(01-14-2016, 11:09 AM)LionKing Wrote: Awesome! You're definitely inspiring and I'm having a great day myself, so I think I'm just going to go with ASC. I'm convinced.

Btw, I was reading something the other day and I noticed Shannon commenting to somebody that beginners (people doing something new, like us reaching with ASC) will always go too far first, and only then scale back to the optimum range. So I think if you're feeling really cocky: (a) you're probably not quite that cocky yet, its just that you're much cockier than before, and (b) even if you were the asshole of the century, its something that needs to happen on some level so that you know where the limits are. I'll try to remember this myself when it comes up Tongue

Makes sense. I think ASC is very agressive and being that agressive is needed to overrun whatever resistance may be there and just show this reality is an blatant no nonsense way. Bit like the big guns.

(01-14-2016, 11:53 AM)Jamie23445 Wrote: Sounds like your run with ASC is going great imagine the results with the 6g version when it releases its going to be off the hook Smile

6G will be awesome. The idea brought an grin on my face.

(01-14-2016, 04:19 PM)maxx55 Wrote: It sounds like you're having a lot of success and breaking down plenty of barriers with ASC! Congrats man

Thank you.

Arrgghhh! I feel great! Big Grin

januari 15 day 38

listened to earbuds ultrasonic. I notice an shift in outlook. ASCs grip and normalizing/naturalizing makes sense. did had some replies on forum yesterday which shed some light on the fact that ASC shows blatant results as some sort of over the top so get used to it. it doesnt matter. its all fine. im feeling really great now. I am confident, people know it, i dont need to prove. flirting gets back to where it was becoming an familiar reality. just because. im very health directed now. an new solid ownership. adressing going out fears. work with not for.
want to drop fall asleep do its thing. jolts of confidence and asc. working the room kind of feelings. no need for approval. dtrongly want to join an gym. more expresssive sharing, less fear. openness. alpha. cocky playfull. attraction yet proclaiming declining. i am the fucking prize. non neediness. people are so stuck up on their crap. investment think about it, where you put your attention to. is it worth it? ASC covers even that, I am THAT important!
Less caring about what people say. need to get drier bodywise. its based on nothing that people dont want to have sex with me, its an limited self defeating belief. very strong sensde to dress well. want to change my wardrobe.
Strong pull towards bringing the alpha in fruitation. almost militant aggressive like grendal. the inner beast and leader. it covers so much more. yes i like it. like is not the same as needy i think??

RE: ASC 5g journal - apollolux - 01-15-2016

Keep in mind the kind of self-confidence you build with ASC will be polarizing, if it isn't already. People will either love or hate the new you, depending on how well they knew you before, and people will be concerned that you may come off "too strong or intimidating." Just an FYI so you know what to expect and keep in mind later when you decide how you want to handle those situations.

RE: ASC 5g journal - Kol - 01-16-2016

(01-15-2016, 12:06 PM)apollolux Wrote: Keep in mind the kind of self-confidence you build with ASC will be polarizing, if it isn't already. People will either love or hate the new you, depending on how well they knew you before, and people will be concerned that you may come off "too strong or intimidating." Just an FYI so you know what to expect and keep in mind later when you decide how you want to handle those situations.

Thank you for the heads up. There are signs it is indeed polarizing. My external world has pretty much radically shifted and how people react and interact with me.

RE: ASC 5g journal - Kol - 01-16-2016

Mixed day. Old patterns of "not offending anyone" keep resurfacing and this seems to be an value thing, resulting in an paralyzed inability to express again. My head feels all fuzzy. I dont know whats up. ASC will cover this eventually but I dont like it at all. Im strongly opposed to isolation this time, in contrast to my last paralyzing which resulted in an lack of motivation and any sense but to feel miserable and depressed. Im really tired.

Emotional spiking and attraction clicked really yesterday. The world on my feet and everyone and all involved in that. An shift towards doing instead fo relying on the sub. integrating maybe?

The ultrasonic is playing currently. Even with this current state i am positive.

RE: ASC 5g journal - Kol - 01-17-2016

day 40 januari 17

No matter what, keep the sub playing. I notice that at times i get somewhat discouraged, but what other option is there? It has no base and looks like plain old resistance and mindtricks. Eventually the sub will break through it. I have to look for sleepphones as I listen through earbuds at night but the wires get all twisted in eachother almost strangling me. Now im thinking if this has some effect on the listening at night and the script.

The reactions of people get plain Obvious even when I am in an shit mood. Its blatantly Obvious. People do challenge me aswell. Strong inner game does destroy shittests. Im getting more and more buisness orientated, more independent and more trusting in my own skillset and potential. Yesterday when out for groceries this one girl was all giggling, another one lightened up strongly and we had an moment between the 2 of us. There was nothing that even phazed me when I walked up to her and she seemed to like it very much. Also some people seem to go an step further when asking for things.

I had some strong resistance going on, perhaps an build up from the thought as to how changing ASC is, thus creating some fear. But this to will pass. It has been settled more. What was worrying me ( responses from people still, especiallty the confusing crap at work between an girl and me ) seem to fade away. Im on an whole different level and content. How priorities are hightened. My mind also gravitates strongly to networking mindset and an strong work ethic. ASC seems to chip away and deal with it.
I want to be unfazed by external people, being the topdog. I want to be absolutely confident, approaching freely, wanting to gain rapport whenever i desire and want. Im thinking about how social structures and networks currently are losing its power and how many oppresive structures dont make sense and are submissive behaviour creating basically. Its slowly dimishing, Im slowly changing status.

Im thinking about what i want to gain through ASC. Its like staring at another gap currently, something very Obvious but still not fully here, reality. Things are going to change...radically. tables will be turned again. The whole social hierachy will be turned upside down. its an whole other ballgame realizing how socially there is another world and I can basically chat up anyone i want. Its like everyone is an familiar to me then. an social proof and circle of billions.

RE: ASC 5g journal - Kol - 01-18-2016

When meeting with some friends I becoame agitated. It felt fruitless. There was no purpose and it seems we are worlds apart. ASC changes my attitude, reactionairy patterns, slight characteristics like fine tuning. It makes me more real instead of wearing an false mask. Its breaking through. Im not yet fully accepting it seems, resulting in agitation, resistance and frustration. When meeting up I felt some old patterns coming back and know its an matter of time. Lots of thoughts of "why cant I let go of this, this shouldnt matter, so what I offend? value/status? why am i so sucked up in this all?"

It doesnt matter. At the end of the night some stuff was processed as I felt more disconnected from their influences and more centred and less being sucked in, more alpha afterwards. ASC replaced aswell some beliefs towards eye contact and installs supporting beliefs around it.

Im seeing more and more needy behaviour in some friend of mine and validation seeking which is currently now dealt with in myself. I ticks me to be honest. No matter if im caught up in stuff, people still treat me like the alpha of the group.

ASC digs even deeper and to think big seems to solve some resistance and gives space for acceptance.

My eye contact was rock solid in contrast to the 2 former days or so. It clearly made them unsettled a bit. the believes surrounding it where absent aswell. It was overwritten, like an "getting on with it" attitude towards it.

I can shift from buisness-mode to fun-mode at will throught thinking about sex for example.

Im still thinking AM 6.0 will benefit me greatly but am coming at peace with ASC right now. Its investment. All is.

day 41

Changes are happening inside. I feel close to an breakthrough or/and ASC holding more ground and dealing withn stuff. Im getting more aware how everything is dealt with. it seems to deal with guilt aswell.
Ultrasonic is playing currently.

EDIT: I think im dealing with one-itis aswell. Its bloody sucks lol. I dont get why tho. Its like a splinter in my mind, yet feel by writing this im letting go. Its pretty undermining lots of stuff. O the paradox of giving attention.

RE: ASC 5g journal - Kol - 01-19-2016

day 42 januari 18

I had an breakthrough yesterday. I experienced negative beliefs coming up and tried to let them go. Eventually the sub washed over and flooded me, the sub won. ASC finally manifested itself and I was somehow clueless as to why I had these anxious feelings all day when it did. Journalling gets really tricky because it is so natural now. It has settled. Im slightly discouiraged with journalling but furthermore Im fine. I could look people stright in the eyes without any hesitation at all, just, nothing, pure eye contact and ease in socializing. The people and me all loved it. An whole new world opened up.

I seem to return to former beliefs aswell. Phases in my life, some sort or returning to my teens and early 20's. Im now mid twenties and these periods revolved around spirituality mostly in an darker sense. Im coming to peace with that aswell but the period is closing of now. |t shows itself like some resistance in an way, familiar and I see how this surfaces right now. I feel I also entered an new phase.

EDIT: Guess this is an example of how deep ASC can work and probably any other sub aswell. Right now Im feeling lots of supressed anger coming out. My responses to it was resistance but i am thinking as to how i everytime dissociate myself from anger out of habit and people just can get angry. I have an surge going on and I can barely contain it. Its like burning wildfire. Its agitation that hits like an animal in an cage. Confusion is afterwards met with some sense of relief and an vague sense of clikcing. I just cant stand my analyzing habits. My only guess is that the sub is working some very deep core issues and my head is glowing with warmth. My thoughts are pretty raw and swinging,, going from penetrating pussy like some animal as to being alpha male and alpha female mating tribe stuff aswell as some more leveled team up stuff with me still being the dominant counterpart. I only can let the sub bounce around and should just back off. My head fucking hurts right now and I'm very foggy. I simply dont know.

Also very snappy right now.