Subliminal Talk
A Message for Shannon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: A Message for Shannon (/Thread-A-Message-for-Shannon)

Pages: 1 2

RE: A Message for Shannon - JackOfHearts - 01-04-2016

Why would he revealed a fake AP code, it doesn't make sense. It would be more logical if he was lying to reveal an APcode that is much more restrictive. So that people won't pirated his stuff. But here he is doing the opposite.

What probably happened is that the code revealed is the real one. And what he said before was incorrect. Maybe he really forget what the APcode was. Let's see what he says before accusing him.

RE: A Message for Shannon - TheRealJustin - 01-05-2016

(01-04-2016, 11:55 PM)Alpha360 Wrote: Why would he revealed a fake AP code, it doesn't make sense. It would be more logical if he was lying to reveal an APcode that is much more restrictive. So that people won't pirated his stuff. But here he is doing the opposite.

What probably happened is that the code revealed is the real one. And what he said before was incorrect. Maybe he really forget what the APcode was. Let's see what he says before accusing him.

It makes perfect sense because with a fake or not full apcode revealed then people won't care and be like 'oh that's not so bad' and then why would he care if people pirate his stuff he already said this:

"I would strongly suggest not pirating my stuff. Those who want to believe they can circumvent or ignore my anti-piracy code don't get a free pass just for being ignorant fools. They just deal with the consequences of their actions in different ways, which they may not be intelligent or aware enough to notice or understand. But rest assured, had they intelligence and wisdom, they would rather pay for it than steal it from me. There is no way around it."

So people continuing to pirate his stuff isn't a big deal to him like he said, they will pay one way or another.

There's no need to wait to see what Shannon says I'll tell you what he'll say about it right now:

"Real Justin, you're a retard piece of sh*t and you're just trying to fear monger and cause drama. I've had enough of you accusing me of stuff you're so ignorant, you must be breaking some sort of rule and I warned you before. I'm a sound and honest man and your ignorance doesn't change the fact that the apcode I revealed is the real, and the full apcode. Now, what do I do about having a fear mongering piece of sh*t on my forum? I've warned you enough have I not?" ***continues until everything is re framed as me being the bad guy and him being the oh so holy man of glory***

"I would strongly suggest not pirating my stuff. Those who want to believe they can circumvent or ignore my anti-piracy code don't get a free pass just for being ignorant fools. They just deal with the consequences of their actions in different ways, which they may not be intelligent or aware enough to notice or understand. But rest assured, had they intelligence and wisdom, they would rather pay for it than steal it from me. There is no way around it."

The above should be the first thing written on every single sales page.

I have spent over $250 dollars on subs at this website, and if I would have seen that I wouldn't have bought one of them.

I don't pirate even though Shannon thinks listening to an audiobook on youtube is pirating, and he keeps calling me a pirate, but legally speaking, I don't pirate. I don't do anything that breaks any laws. I'm simply a customer that has spent a lot of money here, and I really don't like something of this threat level being repeated in my subconscious mind hundreds of thousands of times for years straight.

I honestly feel like Shannon cares more about punishing a pirate than having a happy, safe, and satisfied customer.

I don't come from a mindset of negativity and scarcity so it's almost impossible for me to relate or empathize with people pirating these products, that's just part of the business, can't handle it, don't do business. If you're only doing this for the money you're not in the right business anyways. All of the characteristics of successful, trustworthy, charismatic business men are lacking here, it's just so low to me.

Buyer Beware now comes to mind when I think of Shannon and/or his subs.

Also, Shannon says he has this forum up so people can openly state how they feel, and when I do that I get a 3 day ban, attacked by everyone, and then I simply state that Shannon is fearful and he calls me a stupid fear mongering ignorant piece of sh*t.

All this does is make anyone else with any type of concern not speak up because they know they will be viciously attacked or banned, and if nobody speaks their concerns then what exactly is the point of this forum? Say something good or don't say anything at all?

I got banned for saying some things that may have been a little rude but i know damn well and never have, and never would call someone on here an ignorant fear mongering stupid piece of sh*t, especially if it was someone that spent over $250 dollars on my stuff and showed no sign of slowing down.

What's funny too is, after Shannon called me a fear mongering ignorant stupid piece of sh*t he told me that I was breaking forum rules by saying he was lying about the apcode, ha. This dude for sure has something to hide or he would not lash out like that. I've been studying psychology for over 10 years, I know human behavior pretty well and his behavior has lies and half truths written all over it.

RE: A Message for Shannon - AriGold - 01-05-2016

I did not attack you. And I value your opinion.

(01-05-2016, 10:42 AM)AriGold Wrote: I did not attack you. And I value your opinion.

Thank you AriGold, you are one of the few people that can read what I type and understand I'm not trying to start sh*t or ruin a company or put anybody down or belittle or any of that nonsense it's like I just want to happily enjoy these subs without worrying about all the extra stuff going on that I don't want because I mean this extra stuff is being programmed into my damn brain and I have no idea how it's going to affect me, or if it's going to affect me, nobody does.

If I didn't benefit from these subs, I wouldn't be using them and I wouldn't have spent over $250 bucks on them so it's really annoying when people talk sh*t and are basically just like 'if you don't like it then fuc* off and stop using these subs' I've been using these subs for 2 years and spent a lot of money, okay it's not everyday I spend $250 dollars on some audio files so to get me to do that obviously it's a product that I believe helps me out a lot and honestly this is a company I figured I would be buying from and using until the day I die, but with such dodgy answers and so many unknowns about how paying customers will be affected in the long run I can't see myself buying anything more powerful than 4g even though I want to sometime, especially once there's more 5g single stage subs out that show the script but this whole situation is messed up because we're all different and the apcode will affect us all differently.

Basically it comes down to what I've said before, I don't need these subs playing the moral police for me, that's not what I buy them for.

RE: A Message for Shannon - Benjamin - 01-05-2016

Are you fucking kidding me? Can you get it through your head that stuff such as this..

Quote:"Real Justin, you're a retard piece of sh*t and you're just trying to fear monger and cause drama. I've had enough of you accusing me of stuff you're so ignorant, you must be breaking some sort of rule and I warned you before. I'm a sound and honest man and your ignorance doesn't change the fact that the apcode I revealed is the real, and the full apcode. Now, what do I do about having a fear mongering piece of sh*t on my forum? I've warned you enough have I not?" ***continues until everything is re framed as me being the bad guy and him being the oh so holy man of glory***

You're turning everything around and taking what Shannon said out of context. As many times as you've been told it's not the disagreeing it's stuff such as that you still are being manipulative and turning it around and pretending you're the victim here, that you're on some crusade and that you're getting attacked unfairly because you're just questioning things.

Quote:All this does is make anyone else with any type of concern not speak up because they know they will be viciously attacked or banned, and if nobody speaks their concerns then what exactly is the point of this forum? Say something good or don't say anything at all?

I got banned for saying some things that may have been a little rude

And this exact thing IS 'fear mongering' by making up lies like "oh guys if you question things you'll get banned" which we all know isn't true but you ignore that.

Quote:I'm not trying to start sh*t or ruin a company or put anybody down or belittle or any of that nonsense

No matter how many times you say that you're not that is exactly what you are doing.

And Shannon did not give you that warning, that was me.. it actually had nothing to do with Shannon. I'm not here to protect the anti piracy code but I am here to make sure people act rationally and not like you are right now.

(01-05-2016, 03:11 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Are you ***** kidding me? Can you get it through your head that stuff such as this..

Quote:"Real Justin, you're a retard piece of sh*t and you're just trying to fear monger and cause drama. I've had enough of you accusing me of stuff you're so ignorant, you must be breaking some sort of rule and I warned you before. I'm a sound and honest man and your ignorance doesn't change the fact that the apcode I revealed is the real, and the full apcode. Now, what do I do about having a fear mongering piece of sh*t on my forum? I've warned you enough have I not?" ***continues until everything is re framed as me being the bad guy and him being the oh so holy man of glory***

You're turning everything around and taking what Shannon said out of context. As many times as you've been told it's not the disagreeing it's stuff such as that you still are being manipulative and turning it around and pretending you're the victim here, that you're on some crusade and that you're getting attacked unfairly because you're just questioning things.

Quote:All this does is make anyone else with any type of concern not speak up because they know they will be viciously attacked or banned, and if nobody speaks their concerns then what exactly is the point of this forum? Say something good or don't say anything at all?

And this exact thing IS 'fear mongering' by making up lies like "oh guys if you question things you'll get banned" which we all know isn't true but you ignore that.

Quote:I'm not trying to start sh*t or ruin a company or put anybody down or belittle or any of that nonsense

No matter how many times you say that you're not that is exactly what you are doing.

And Shannon did not give you that warning, that was me.. it actually had nothing to do with Shannon. I'm not here to protect the anti piracy code but I am here to make sure people act rationally and not like you are right now.

I have to disagree.

"Real Justin, you're a retard piece of sh*t and you're just trying to fear monger and cause drama. I've had enough of you accusing me of stuff you're so ignorant, you must be breaking some sort of rule and I warned you before. I'm a sound and honest man and your ignorance doesn't change the fact that the apcode I revealed is the real, and the full apcode. Now, what do I do about having a fear mongering piece of sh*t on my forum? I've warned you enough have I not?" ***continues until everything is re framed as me being the bad guy and him being the oh so holy man of glory***

That quote is just how I've been treated throughout this situation by Shannon, so I can only assume he would say something similar again.

I am the victim here, no manipulation needed.

(01-05-2016, 03:22 PM)TheRealJustin Wrote:
(01-05-2016, 03:11 PM)Benjamin Wrote: Are you ***** kidding me? Can you get it through your head that stuff such as this..

I have to disagree.

That quote is just how I've been treated throughout this situation by Shannon, so I can only assume he would say something similar again.

I am the victim here, no manipulation needed.

Also when I wrote that I was honestly pretty upset but who wouldn't be upset when they spend a lot of money on a company and then get called a stupid ignorant piece of sh*t?

and no, that is not taking it out of context seriously. I'm sure if you spent $250 on someone and then got called that it would upset you too, I'm human not super human.

RE: A Message for Shannon - JackOfHearts - 01-05-2016

I didnt see Shannon called you a retard piece of shit, you made that up Justin. You are the one who pushed shannon about the fear stuff, and on thats its right you are creating useless fear. I don't know if you do it on purpose though but you are doing it. Your concern are OK to have but the way you say them is not right. Its not respectful and create fear. If you get some warning for that its normal.

And yes what you are doing right now is manipulation.
You can say what think on this forum and no one will warn you. But using manipulation its another thing, acusing people, creating fear.

Though some of the things you say are legitimate and I share those concern.

RE: A Message for Shannon - Andrew - 01-05-2016

I've banned TheRealJustin (2 week ban) for violating rules 5 through 8 on multiple occasions and continued violation after previous warnings and 2-day ban.

Please keep this thread respectful or it will get locked. It is okay to disagree, it is okay to be upset, but no flaming.

RE: A Message for Shannon - AriGold - 01-06-2016

@ TheRealJustin:

1. It's great that you don't pirate. But there is no need to write it over and over again.
2. You do not want to be manipulated. Just write it and it will be written there. Now we know what you do not want.
3. There is absolutely no need to attack Shannon. It seems you don't like him and don't trust him, that is ok.
4. You said you benefited from the programs, that's great, so now you can decide if you want to further use these programs or not, even though they have AP-code within them.
5. If you don't like the AP-code, stop buying.
6. If there is one program you used according to the instructions and did not benefit from, you can ask your money back.
7. Please keep your posts short and informative, that will help everybody.

Thank you.

RE: A Message for Shannon - Spareness - 01-10-2016

(12-22-2015, 12:42 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: Wow, what country are you from to be earning that little? Which I am sure to you is alot but $73 for one month?? Sorry mate thought you lived in the states....

I lived in Indonesia in rural areas. Salaries in rural areas is very small. Luckily I'm learning online business and will conduct business online. So I'll be fine. Achieve financial freedom (and become rich if necessary and if desired).

(12-22-2015, 12:42 AM)hiddenalias Wrote: good luck, hope we all can succeed to be the people we were meant to be, you, me, and everyone else on this forum.

Thank you bro, hopefully our expectations materialized.

(12-22-2015, 09:30 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: I am surprised that you are feeling guilty. I, myself, used a pirated version and haven't paid for it yet. That, of course, I intend to do pay for it in the future when I can. But I haven't personally felt any guilt or shame over it. If you ask me, would I have pirated it if I knew about AP code? Yes! Because I know I will pay for it, sooner or later.

This is indeed a bit strange because I like you, since the beginning intend to pay. In fact, I actually initially using AM6 because I was so obsessed with a girl.

After that, the journey turns into a journey toward self-mastery. After that I began to realize that subliminal made by Shannon is truly a masterpiece that can I use to change my life. I am also aware that AM6 (and other programs made by Shannon) is made by the dedication and hard work. It really motivated me to buy this product (interest at first sight) because it could change my life and I really appreciate and respect the work of Shannon. To be honest this is the second product on the Internet that I want to buy. The first is the subliminal of other companies, of course I have now canceled. Buy online at my place is taboo, like sex.

A few days later I felt very angry. At that time I release my anger. After that I felt my mind more peaceful. A few days later I realized that it was all (probably) is a step that is needed to let go of the past. I also feel guilty for girls (oneitis) very I hate. I also apologize to the girl that I hate it. I feel guilt and shame to almost everyone that I hate (in the past). (I communicate with my Vocational High School friend, through facebook). After that, I disable my facebook account. Delete facebook account in stage 1-> then open again at stage 3 (if I remember) -> closed at stage 5. Strange.

(12-22-2015, 09:30 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: Anyway, leaving that aside, I am sorry to hear that you are feeling depressed, I know the feels. Hang in tight there, man.

Thanks man.

(01-03-2016, 01:28 AM)Alpha360 Wrote: I think his depression is related to AM6 pushing him out of his comfort zone and not the AP code.
Tons of people who did AM went through the same thing and paid the program. It's probably that.

Resistance which I experienced tolerable complex. Made me can not translate it into a format that can be read. Basically intertwined with each other, but here are emerging from my head:

- The fact of my life
Translate:
I can not accept the reality of my life, I do not want a lifestyle like the alpha male, I just want to have a life like a normal person.
Comment: I probably feel uncomfortable (fear) has alpha male lifestyle. Maybe it was one of the reasons why I can not let go of the past, before.

In addition it is the most dominant thoughts regarding my beliefs about sex. It is my belief from childhood. The most severe is the belief about sex, which is associated with my religious beliefs. Made me feel very scared, depressed and frustrated. Until suicidal thoughts started coming.