Subliminal Talk
A Message for Shannon - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: A Message for Shannon (/Thread-A-Message-for-Shannon)

Pages: 1 2

A Message for Shannon - Spareness - 12-20-2015

Shannon has been since long in my mind, but I am increasingly aware since my last depression. Now I am in general was in the "procrastination / mild depression state". But I'm still very vulnerable and often back into a deep depression.

First of all, I did not realize it. All, as it is in my mind but I can not realize it all and do not know what it is. Everything was very subtle, and made me did not notice it.

After the last depression, I was rarely open forum. What I'm doing is procrastinating throughout the day. But one day I do not know why I opened the forum. The first day I just opened it briefly, and during the next few days I spend more time in the forum. And I do not know why.

I see a thread on a forum that discussed the AP code, and there is also a guy who posted in my journal about how I use pirated versions AM6 (but unfortunately I've had been significantly edited my old posts, I do not know why), meaning I have not paid subs that I use yet.

After that I became aware of what I think and feel.

So, since my last depression I want to apologize to you, Shannon. But I'm procrastinating. I so far I use AM6 without paying. I'm actually from the first never intend to use AM6 without paying. Then, I would pay if I had the money. But, in the middle of the Stage in AM6 I realized a few things.

I think using yours subs and pay later because my condition was very bad at that time (as well as my financial condition). Will be alright. But it did not. And I think, though later I will pay for it, this is not good. After that I felt guilty and ashamed. I also realized that if I did not apologize to you is an act that shows disrespect. So I think I should apologize to you.

So, now, I'm here I want to apologize to you Shannon, from the deepest heart. I hope you'll forgive me.

Lately I'm also aware that my decision at that time chose AM6 is not appropriate. At that time I really was obsessed with a girl. It really made me who have severe depression become more depressed again. If I choose now I will choose EPHRA. I also had time to feel sorry for a while why not choose EPHRA. But I tried to convince myself that it was the best decision I could decide at that time.

I also want to convey is that it turns almost subliminal are you making now is part of the manifestation AM6 being I am using.

And finally I wish to to say to you is I want to make a request to you to upgrade Increase your hearing. It's been a long time I wanted to say this, but I felt ashamed and guilty.

I think that's all I wish to say to you Shannon. Please forgive me if there is an error writing. I was very tired, and I think I'm depressed.

RE: A Message for Shannon - hiddenalias - 12-21-2015

(12-20-2015, 08:27 AM)Wahyu Wrote: Shannon has been since long in my mind, but I am increasingly aware since my last depression. Now I am in general was in the "procrastination / mild depression state". But I'm still very vulnerable and often back into a deep depression.

First of all, I did not realize it. All, as it is in my mind but I can not realize it all and do not know what it is. Everything was very subtle, and made me did not notice it.

After the last depression, I was rarely open forum. What I'm doing is procrastinating throughout the day. But one day I do not know why I opened the forum. The first day I just opened it briefly, and during the next few days I spend more time in the forum. And I do not know why.

I see a thread on a forum that discussed the AP code, and there is also a guy who posted in my journal about how I use pirated versions AM6 (but unfortunately I've had been significantly edited my old posts, I do not know why), meaning I have not paid subs that I use yet.

After that I became aware of what I think and feel.

So, since my last depression I want to apologize to you, Shannon. But I'm procrastinating. I so far I use AM6 without paying. I'm actually from the first never intend to use AM6 without paying. Then, I would pay if I had the money. But, in the middle of the Stage in AM6 I realized a few things.

I think using yours subs and pay later because my condition was very bad at that time (as well as my financial condition). Will be alright. But it did not. And I think, though later I will pay for it, this is not good. After that I felt guilty and ashamed. I also realized that if I did not apologize to you is an act that shows disrespect. So I think I should apologize to you.

So, now, I'm here I want to apologize to you Shannon, from the deepest heart. I hope you'll forgive me.

Lately I'm also aware that my decision at that time chose AM6 is not appropriate. At that time I really was obsessed with a girl. It really made me who have severe depression become more depressed again. If I choose now I will choose EPHRA. I also had time to feel sorry for a while why not choose EPHRA. But I tried to convince myself that it was the best decision I could decide at that time.

I also want to convey is that it turns almost subliminal are you making now is part of the manifestation AM6 being I am using.

And finally I wish to to say to you is I want to make a request to you to upgrade Increase your hearing. It's been a long time I wanted to say this, but I felt ashamed and guilty.

I think that's all I wish to say to you Shannon. Please forgive me if there is an error writing. I was very tired, and I think I'm depressed.

I think you could email or PM Shannon directly about this. But do what I am gonna do, if you are unemployed like me, even the most basic job minimum wage can be good enough for $8 an hour to save up to $1000 within a month. Of course you won't get that far if you have living expenses to pay and such. So you may have to maybe save up working somewhere for about 3 months....that's on my agenda to buy WM and AM 6 for 2016 (unless if we are going to be getting a New Years Sale, even better!Big Grin

RE: A Message for Shannon - Spareness - 12-21-2015

(12-21-2015, 01:57 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: I think you could email or PM Shannon directly about this.

As far as I know Shannon rarely open the email. Perhaps now, not at all. He also did not accept PM.

(12-21-2015, 01:57 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: But do what I am gonna do, if you are unemployed like me, even the most basic job minimum wage can be good enough for $8 an hour to save up to $1000 within a month. Of course you won't get that far if you have living expenses to pay and such. So you may have to maybe save up working somewhere for about 3 months....that's on my agenda to buy WM and AM 6 for 2016 (unless if we are going to be getting a New Years Sale, even better!Big Grin

The standard salary around my area is less than $50 per month. If I want to get about $100/month, I have to go to town very far away.

If I was working in a nearby area, the advantage is a fairly close distance, may not need capital, I can come home every day so I can use my computer. Unfortunately, the work as it would require a pretty good social skills. It really is not the advantage on my side. Very low salaries would also pulled me farther to pay AM6.

The second option, is working in a city that has at least a much higher salary. I can get at least $73.18/month. The problem is:

Certainly requires considerable capital. I do not have the money to buy shoes and proper uniforms. Often also apply to work like my classmates at SMK did require "capital" or the like. Money to go to the city is not small. Etc. Basically requires considerable capital. Social skills are also not a joke. Other than that I can not use my computer. I just have an old computer computer.

But thanks for your advice, man.

RE: A Message for Shannon - hiddenalias - 12-22-2015

(12-21-2015, 10:06 PM)Wahyu Wrote:
(12-21-2015, 01:57 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: I think you could email or PM Shannon directly about this.

As far as I know Shannon rarely open the email. Perhaps now, not at all. He also did not accept PM.

(12-21-2015, 01:57 PM)hiddenalias Wrote: But do what I am gonna do, if you are unemployed like me, even the most basic job minimum wage can be good enough for $8 an hour to save up to $1000 within a month. Of course you won't get that far if you have living expenses to pay and such. So you may have to maybe save up working somewhere for about 3 months....that's on my agenda to buy WM and AM 6 for 2016 (unless if we are going to be getting a New Years Sale, even better!Big Grin

The standard salary around my area is less than $50 per month. If I want to get about $100/month, I have to go to town very far away.

If I was working in a nearby area, the advantage is a fairly close distance, may not need capital, I can come home every day so I can use my computer. Unfortunately, the work as it would require a pretty good social skills. It really is not the advantage on my side. Very low salaries would also pulled me farther to pay AM6.

The second option, is working in a city that has at least a much higher salary. I can get at least $73.18/month. The problem is:

Certainly requires considerable capital. I do not have the money to buy shoes and proper uniforms. Often also apply to work like my classmates at SMK did require "capital" or the like. Money to go to the city is not small. Etc. Basically requires considerable capital. Social skills are also not a joke. Other than that I can not use my computer. I just have an old computer computer.

Wow, what country are you from to be earning that little? Which I am sure to you is alot but $73 for one month?? Sorry mate thought you lived in the states....good luck, hope we all can succeed to be the people we were meant to be, you, me, and everyone else on this forum.

RE: A Message for Shannon - TheRealJustin - 12-22-2015

(12-21-2015, 10:06 PM)Wahyu Wrote:

Damn that's crazy.

So what happens with someone like this with the APcode? Is he just fuckked for life now or what?

I know a lot of people on this site like to twist words and stuff so let me say this is not me defending that fact that he torrent downloaded something.

This is me saying the APcode in unethical.

He obviously can never afford to buy AM6 ever, so now what happens to him since the APcode is activated?

The same code is going through my head right now as I type this so I have the right to know.

Is this guy just fuc*ed for life now or what?

Will he never feel normal again since he will never beable to afford AM6? (maybe not ever but at least for as long as he lives where he lives now)

This isn't me attacking, this isn't me starting sh*t, this is me asking questions that need to be answered.

Talking sh*t to me for asking questions until the thread gets locked and then pointed fingers and throwing stones is unprofessional on everybody's part except for mine (just kidding)

Anyways these are real questions I won't even make one more response to this thread please don't lock it.

I don't think it's right that he torrent downloaded Shannon's stuff, but I also don't think it's right for him to now suffer in some way until he can pay for something that he'll never be able to afford, it's just not right.

Like I mentioned before, 2 wrongs don't make a right.

RE: A Message for Shannon - Breeze - 12-22-2015

I am surprised that you are feeling guilty. I, myself, used a pirated version and haven't paid for it yet. That, of course, I intend to do pay for it in the future when I can. But I haven't personally felt any guilt or shame over it. If you ask me, would I have pirated it if I knew about AP code? Yes! Because I know I will pay for it, sooner or later.

Anyway, leaving that aside, I am sorry to hear that you are feeling depressed, I know the feels. Hang in tight there, man.

RE: A Message for Shannon - Benjamin - 12-22-2015

Quote:Talking sh*t to me for asking questions until the thread gets locked and then pointed fingers and throwing stones is unprofessional on everybody's part except for mine (just kidding)

Really? I've said enough times it's not about the questions it's about attacking and abusing people. And THIS very quote is proof of the attitude that is the problem.

Obviously you'll whinge that it's just because of asking questions and act like you did nothing, but i've given you a proper warning which has suspended your posting for 3 days.

RE: A Message for Shannon - Dzemoo - 12-25-2015

wow thats shit 6g will probably be uneffortable for people living in a 3. world country and as shanon progresses his subs will be only effortbale to rich poeple like 10 years in the future

for poeple like you i recommend sticking to the free subs or using 4g any growth is better than none

RE: A Message for Shannon - RTBoss - 12-25-2015

To me, rather than outrageously increasing the price, the product being more effective will drive more customers in the door to use the product. It should easily speak for itself, and in that way Shannon will make more money. To put the product out of reach of most consumers financially is just bad business.

RE: A Message for Shannon - hiddenalias - 12-29-2015

(12-25-2015, 07:59 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: wow thats shit 6g will probably be uneffortable for people living in a 3. world country and as shanon progresses his subs will be only effortbale to rich poeple like 10 years in the future

for poeple like you i recommend sticking to the free subs or using 4g any growth is better than none

well that statement might not be so official becuz if the people can turn toward BASE 5g ($500) isnt so much......they should become wealthy enough and those "rich people" 10 years from now that it will be irrelevant for them. Okay but on the other hand, the ones that are just new and are 'just' discovering IML in 10 years from now (kids who are about 8 years old in the present time today and even generations in their 20s and 30s right now today on Dec 29th, before the witching hour time zone Central time.....I guess they are the exception (the newer generation mind you)

RE: A Message for Shannon - robstar - 01-02-2016

(12-22-2015, 02:40 PM)Benjamin Wrote:
Quote:Talking sh*t to me for asking questions until the thread gets locked and then pointed fingers and throwing stones is unprofessional on everybody's part except for mine (just kidding)

Really? I've said enough times it's not about the questions it's about attacking and abusing people. And THIS very quote is proof of the attitude that is the problem.

Obviously you'll whinge that it's just because of asking questions and act like you did nothing, but i've given you a proper warning which has suspended your posting for 3 days.

Is anyone gonna answer his question though? Is this guy's depression related to the AP code and is he gonna be stuck with it until he finds some way to pay on $50 a month?

RE: A Message for Shannon - JackOfHearts - 01-03-2016

I think his depression is related to AM6 pushing him out of his comfort zone and not the AP code.
Tons of people who did AM went through the same thing and paid the program. It's probably that.

RE: A Message for Shannon - Benjamin - 01-03-2016

Quote:Is anyone gonna answer his question though? Is this guy's depression related to the AP code and is he gonna be stuck with it until he finds some way to pay on $50 a month?

I doubt the depression is related to the AP code. As Alpha360 said it would be more what AM6 is doing.

RE: A Message for Shannon - TheRealJustin - 01-04-2016

(01-02-2016, 09:22 PM)robstar Wrote:
(12-22-2015, 02:40 PM)Benjamin Wrote:

Is anyone gonna answer his question though? Is this guy's depression related to the AP code and is he gonna be stuck with it until he finds some way to pay on $50 a month?

He will be stuck until he pays for it. This post confirms that words straight from Shannon, and it also basically confirms that the APcode Shannon showed is not the real, or is not the full apcode.

I'll prob be banned for pointing it out but oh well not a big deal, here's the thread:

http://subliminal-talk.com/thread-3332.html