Subliminal Talk
The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced (/Thread-The-worst-side-effects-of-AM6-WM2-or-SM3-using-that-you-had-experienced)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Breeze - 12-29-2015

(12-29-2015, 12:24 AM)Dzemoo Wrote: Leonidas i think the depression comes from exhaustion that 5 g especially combined with big scripts causes, u think 5 g shows his good effects after a gew days of break when you finish it

Yeah, man. I felt amazing after I finished AM 6. It was such such a relief and the effects kicked in like a soothing wave.

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - chaosvrgn - 12-30-2015

(12-29-2015, 09:57 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: Yeah, man. I felt amazing after I finished AM 6. It was such such a relief and the effects kicked in like a soothing wave.

I cannot wait for this -- 20 days remaining! I was going to jump at BASE 5g, but now I think I'm going to do Overcoming Fear 4g and something like Ultra Success or Luck Magnifier and then do AM 6 again. THEN, it's time for BASE.

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Breeze - 12-30-2015

(12-30-2015, 10:25 PM)chaosvrgn Wrote:
(12-29-2015, 09:57 AM)LeonidasXVI Wrote: Yeah, man. I felt amazing after I finished AM 6. It was such such a relief and the effects kicked in like a soothing wave.

I cannot wait for this -- 20 days remaining! I was going to jump at BASE 5g, but now I think I'm going to do Overcoming Fear 4g and something like Ultra Success or Luck Magnifier and then do AM 6 again. THEN, it's time for BASE.

You know, I used to think exactly like this. I will run OF, then BASE, then AM again, maybe then I will be ready for Sex Magnet. But then I thought there are still no guarantees that I will get better results! Are there? What will I do if I don't get intended results after going through all the subs mentioned above? So I plunged right into Sex Magnet. Reminds me of a Chinese Proverb, "The best time to plant a tree was 40 years ago. The second best time is NOW!" Go & get what you want. Smile That, in your case, is BASE 5G.

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - AlphaMind - 12-31-2015

Side effects of AM, hmmmm..... Let me think it through...

Loneliness. Through AMs run I am lonely. No. Not "being alone," but mostly in the sate of "I am alone."

Realistic point of view. It might be caused from AM6's wisdom improvement, or maturity that grows through repetition of AM. Regardless this makes me not "optimistic" nor "pessimistic," rather, realistic. Approaching problems head on, and even if it fails or not, it doesn't matter. Its just "is." Thus, this make more upfront towards "wishful thinking." I hate, object and decline and refuse any "I hope," "I should've," "If I'm," to the point of having major debate with people.

Aggressiveness. The same with Dzemoo, I want to beat people badly. Usually I'm not the fighting type, but now I realized how my angered arouse soo f*cking easy. I want to beat people to a pulp, but notice the word "want." I'm not throwing punches tho, rather, I beat them up with verbal argument that broke their heart and logic. This is bad, I understand.

Others are mental lagging, restlessness and "inside battle" of the want(s) and desire(s).

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Life - 12-31-2015

Lmao subliminal fight club

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - SargeMaximus - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 08:10 AM)Guider Wrote: Lmao subliminal fight club

Ben! Mod this guy, he broke the first rule!

Wink

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - AriGold - 12-31-2015

(12-31-2015, 08:37 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(12-31-2015, 08:10 AM)Guider Wrote: Lmao subliminal fight club

Ben! Mod this guy, he broke the first rule!

Wink

Also the second rule Wink

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Benjamin - 12-31-2015

Quote:Ben! Mod this guy, he broke the first rule!

I personally don't know anything about these clubs of fighting! :-O

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Jakeb203 - 01-01-2016

AM6 got me into the world of Mixed Martial Arts. Smile

Whighting!!!

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - CatMan - 01-01-2016

(01-01-2016, 06:41 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: Whighting!!!

You're either Korean, or doing a Korean martial art.

I caught that reference, lol!

RE: The worst side effects of AM6, WM2 or SM3 using that you had experienced - Jakeb203 - 01-01-2016

(01-01-2016, 06:47 AM)CatMan Wrote:
(01-01-2016, 06:41 AM)Jakeb203 Wrote: Whighting!!!

You're either Korean, or doing a Korean martial art.

I caught that reference, lol!

Actually no I come from Vancouver, but my ethnicity is Chinese.

But yeah AM6 got me really angry. I simply wanted to kill during stage 1 for multiple instances. (Now this shouldn't be a good reference Tongue) Good stuff though I started loving martial arts because of it.

Right now I am doing Brazilian Jiujitsu, Muay Thai and Boxing. Not a bad combination eh