Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-04-2010

(05-03-2010, 08:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: So I prefer not to have them getting more traffic because of a link from us. Otherwise I wouldn't mind.

It just so happens that I found the very same speakers I want (the American made ones) on Amazon.com. Actually, the stuff I bought probably works just like they are supposed to, except, you can't really communicate with the seller to find out specifics beyond those written on the page. And, frankly, I'd rather deal with American and West European sellers, just because I know the product will be better. At the very least, I know there will be someone who speaks English fluently that I can contact.

But an amplifier is just a stereo without the speakers? Can I PM you a link to the thing I'm buying?

I'm officially on the 4th week of using the money subs. I've now, today, decided that I'm going to be carrying my Sansa Clip around much more so that I can listen to subs--not just at night. The reason I haven't started carrying it around before is because I'm afraid that it will get stolen, lost or broken. Or nosey people really, really want to know what I'm listening to.

As I've been walking around the last few days, I'm getting kind of the same results that I was getting with the attraction subs! People, especially women, seem to be noticing me more. Some of them look at me in a challenging way, others just want to take a second look and smile at me. It's very interesting. Of course there are places where I get no attention, whatsoever. Like where I am, now, in a computer lab where everyone is doing their big assignments for school. But the attention I get is interesting.

I also seem to be more confident in my dealings with people. And, I don't know if it's a placebo effect, but I notice when something comes up that bothers me, I start thinking "will this be an issue after I've made my millions?" Even though I still worry greatly about my money future, it's like a new belief pops up that tells me I will be rich.

I also notice when people give me challenging looks, I start thinking that this won't matter after I've made my millions. I even feel that I'm going to be getting sexy women as my lovers--even though I still dress like a slob (but that's mostly due to money issues, as well). It's like two birds are being killed by one stone, and I haven't even made a dollar yet.

Of course, people are being nicer to me than ever before in my life. And it still bothers me deeply that I have to move in with my parents, and that I don't have a job lined up outside of temp jobs, for the summer and beyond. But I'm starting to feel better. For the first time in my life, I'm starting to feel like I have some real control of my life.

I'm even feeling that some of the more "out there" and unique stuff that I want to be, do and have in life are somehow accomplish-able. It almost feels like I'm unstoppable when I'm feeling good and not thinking about my life as it is.

So, this is me feeling good, right now. Of course I could start allowing "reality" to get me down and I will start saying the exact opposite of the above. But, as long as I have the subs playing, that tends to be unlikely, I've found out.

One more thing, I've decided that after making my first million, I'm going to find the best company for stereo speakers and ask them to do a custom job that will allow me to use SD cards and flashdrives in the stereo system. I'm also going to buy a house and have Bluetooth speakers placed throughout the entirety of the house, so I can "listen" to the subs everywhere in the house. I don't think I'm going to buy sound equipment over Ebay, anymore. Especially not from China.

Btw, Shannon had mentioned that I seem to be in a "karmic well" in another thread. I've been thinking about that for the past few days. And that is a very apt description. I really do feel like I'm stuck in a well with no way of getting out (normally). And, despite what everyone in my daily life says, they clearly are doing whatever they can to keep me down to their level, or whatever level they want to keep me at. And, of course, it's all my fault for not being further along in life. But, I'm not going to dwell on this, as I feel really good right now. And I feel for once in my life that there is a light at the end of the tunnel.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-04-2010

(05-04-2010, 07:41 AM)Clamshell Wrote:
(05-03-2010, 08:34 PM)Shannon Wrote: So I prefer not to have them getting more traffic because of a link from us. Otherwise I wouldn't mind.

It just so happens that I found the very same speakers I want (the American made ones) on Amazon.com. Actually, the stuff I bought probably works just like they are supposed to, except, you can't really communicate with the seller to find out specifics beyond those written on the page. And, frankly, I'd rather deal with American and West European sellers, just because I know the product will be better. At the very least, I know there will be someone who speaks English fluently that I can contact.

But an amplifier is just a stereo without the speakers? Can I PM you a link to the thing I'm buying?

I don't mind if you post a link here to what you're buying, as long as it's not on eBay. I'd like to see them clean up their act before I start sharing business with them. It's a product that others might find useful for playing subliminals on so it applies, and is helpful. But there's a difference between Amazon and eBay in terms of general level of reliability.

Ok, here's the American model that I'm buying, as presented on Amazon.com: http://www.amazon.com/Frisby-Computer-Speakers-Remote-USB-Theater/dp/B002NTDACQ/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1273002270&sr=8-10

Okay, so where are the FR specs? I didn't see them.

(05-04-2010, 04:21 PM)Shannon Wrote: Okay, so where are the FR specs? I didn't see them.

Here they are:

Spec. Name Spec. Value Note
SYSTEM Input Impedance >10K Ohm
Signal-to-Noise Ratio(S/N) >65 Db
Frequency Response 40Hz - 180Hz, 100Hz - 20KHz
Input Sensitivity 400 mV rms
SUBWOOFER Drive Unit 4’ (Subwoofer)
PMPO Power 1500 W
RMS Power 30 Watt
Dimensions Width: 4.7", Depth: 7.7 ", Height: 7.1"
SPEAKERS Transducers 4
Power 5 watts
Material Wood, and HIPC
Dimensions Width: 3.1" , Depth: 3.5 " , Height: 3.0"
Lenght of Power Cable 4.4 ft
Lenght of Audio Cable 4 ft Cable lenght from woofer to PC

Looks good to me. What is happening to the standard CD playback specs on these systems, though, Jeez!

(05-04-2010, 05:00 PM)Shannon Wrote: Looks good to me. What is happening to the standard CD playback specs on these systems, though, Jeez!

Are they getting crappier?

The standard CD playback/record spec is 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz. I haven't seen one at that spec in a long time.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-05-2010

(05-04-2010, 10:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: The standard CD playback/record spec is 20 Hz to 20,000 Hz. I haven't seen one at that spec in a long time.

I see what you mean.
Last night, I was having this bizarre "battle of the beliefs". I was worn-out when I got back to my dorm and really didn't do anything productive. Mostly I just looked at various sites on the internet. I tried taking a nap, but the whole time I was trying to do so, there was a siren going off outside, and I was expecting that the tornado alarms would go off inside the building, so I didn't get much of a rest. However, nothing happened inside the building. So, when I got up from my nap, I was still pretty tired. And, on top of that, I had some stomach issues going on which kept waking me after I finally decided that I would go to bed.

As I was laying in bed through the rest of the night, I kept thinking that time is running out, that I haven't filled out any job applications and that I'm not going to have any money coming in to me for the summer and beyond. (I actually told my mom that I had filled out some applications, but I can't see filling out any and not being able to make it to an interview, as I'm going to school in a town at least two hours away and I'm fairly busy here). Besides, I do have a temp job. I just might ask for them to put me on the Temp-to-Hire list. Which brings up another fear of mine which I will get to below.

Basically my mind was telling me that my life would go downhill from here, and that I had nothing to live for. But, then my mind was automatically countering all of those negative thoughts! I had the ultrasonic subs playing behind me all night long and my mind was saying "It's OK. You're going to be filling out a ton of applications anyway. And you are going to meet new people that will help you in your career and life. And even your "impossible" dreams will become a reality. Even if you get a job that goes nowhere, the universe will conspire to make sure you do go somewhere. And you don't really have to go back to the crappy life that forced you to go back to school in the first place." The subject that the last comment counteracts still has me really bothered; as I had horrible work experiences before I decided to go back to school.

So, I don't know what's on those subs, but they seem to be helping. It was weird that I had a pep talk going through my head that counteracted everything my mind was saying. And made me feel a lot more positive in the meantime!

Yesterday, and last night especially, really hit home the fact that I'm going to have to ensure that I listen to the subs a lot more than I have been. I sometimes worry that I don't feel the euphoria, since I have to use Windows Media Player to effectively make playlists for my Sansa mp3 player. And now I'm all worried that Media Player is messing up the subs--especially after the thread on the CDs I made (I still have to check them out on Audacity). But I seem to be getting effects, regardless.

Another thing that I decided that I was going to do when I get home is exercise a lot more. I will get a YMCA membership just so I have an excuse to get out of the house so my mom won't harp on me. And I need to lose weight, and it will make her "so proud" that I'm losing weight and exercising. I will also help when I get around to listening to the Woman Magnet subs.

I'm feeling surprising good this morning despite the fact that I hardly got any sleep last night.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-05-2010

The euphoria doesn't seem to last forever, because the difference in thinking that produces it eventually becomes the norm. When the euphoria fades, it is because the beliefs have been normalized to that degree.

I really enjoyed reading this post. Keep going... use them more... and keep going. Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-06-2010

I may not be feeling the euphoria much, anymore, but I definitely feel calmer when I play the subs. It feels like everything is going to work out, no matter what.

While my thoughts aren't so much about money, I notice that my dreams have become more erotic, and I feel more alpha inside and outside of my dreams. I've known for a long time that my issues with money tie into my issues with sex and relationships with the opposite sex. But it is nice that I'm getting these dreams and such. I think it's more to do with the US sub than the others. I feel like my most personal and out of reach goals are now reachable.

I feel like I'm repeating myself, and I probably am, but I cannot get over how wonderful the feelings I'm getting from these subs are. I'm not even thinking about money, but I feel that whatever money issues come up, they will be taken care of.

I also looked at what's playing on my Sansa Clip, and it happens to be the US sub the entire time I'm writing and editing this post. I notice that whenever that sub is playing, I'm very compelled to write about it and what I'm feeling. I've noticed this in other posts I've made, as well.

Anyway, MUWAS is playing right now, and there is a subtle change in the feeling. I still feel calm and that all's well, but I don't have as much of a need to write about it. When US is playing, I just want to share the feelings. When the other two are playing, I feel good, and more alpha, but I'm not so compelled to sit and write. This is just something that I'm noticing with the subs.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-07-2010

I'm noticing that I want to dress better than usual. I know there is something in the US script about dressing for success. So, I decided that I would put on a shirt I haven't worn in awhile, as I thought it would be better than the shirts I've been wearing (look more classy). However, I hadn't noticed that it was about as wrinkly as can be, until I was well outside of my dorm room. But, at least that part of the program is taking effect.

And it is strange that I no longer feel worried about money. I hardly think about it, anymore, in a worrisome way. I also have this weird feeling that I'm going to be owning a Playstation 3 very soon! I have no reason to think that I would own this any time soon, right now, but the thought and the feeling keeps popping up.

Even though I have not really filled out applications for jobs, I feel I'm going to get a job that pays well. Again, I have no reason to expect this, but the thoughts and feelings are there. I even got this weird dream last night that I should apply at local hotels(?).

I also feel I'm going to be making some kind of lifestyle change in the way I dress and present myself. I'm not sure how that's going to go, but it should be interesting.

I'm not even too worried about moving home, any more. Though I still don't look forward to it at all. The main thing that bothers me is the trip with the entire family that's coming up this summer, and that's only because I want to ensure I have the time to play the subliminals. Sometime, before that trip occurs, I think I'm going to buy a Sansa Fuze, with the 24 hour battery.

As I've stated before, I'm going to make sure that I play the subs more. The effects are subtle, but they are occurring.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-07-2010

Careful with things like the PS3. Games and media (movies, TV, Internet) and drugs (marijuana, mainly) are the killers of success. Games are a period of time spent pleasuring the brain without accomplishing anything; media does the same thing (in many cases); and drugs are that and addictive in a lot of cases too. Most people I know who use a lot of drugs (marijuana, especially) don't have much drive to do anything.

Please be careful. Hedonism is a killer. Wait until you have succeeded to go hedonist.