Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-26-2010

I've tried many things. My family is usually right, and I am usually wrong--in their minds. I'm really tired of trying to explain anything to them. In fact, there have been too many arguments where I have been proven completely right. And I dread having to go on a camp out with them, this summer.

It's funny, I had to once testify to some law-enforcement personnel as a character witness. They did a background check on me and told me straight-out that I was probably the only person in my family that acts like they've got a brain.

But the great news is that I'm now driven like never before to make lots of money. I'm probably even going to get myself into shape! I'm a believer in the LoA. The subs seem to still be working, though I've gotten no offers of friendship or anything from millionaires. But this is only my 3rd or 4th week. And I'm going to be leaving this campus in another two weeks. So I don't expect the universe to set up something too earth-shattering while I'm here. Though it could happen. However, I've made it my goal to be somehow financially independent within a year of being at home.

How serious can someone harm your chances of manifesting something if they find out that you are using subliminals, but you don't really hold their opinion very high? The reason I'm asking is that I'm finally getting those speakers I ordered in the mail (at my parents' house), and my mom is nosing into them. I'm going to tell her that I'm using them for music so I don't have to run my computers all the time. And I can't afford an Ipod, which is both true. I think I can keep the secret for a long while, but my mom is going to target something that she's going to gripe about (she thinks I spend too much money on whatever).

I also wrote in another thread that I'm going to cut down to MUWAS and US so that I can get results faster. I think I'll put Think Like a Millionaire on the back burner for now, as it seems more important to think like a manifester. I might just wait for the revamped Become a Millionaire in Four Years to be released.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-26-2010

Quote:I've tried many things. My family is usually right, and I am usually wrong--in their minds. I'm really tired of trying to explain anything to them. In fact, there have been too many arguments where I have been proven completely right. And I dread having to go on a camp out with them, this summer.

Then you have to take a simple course: know that your choices and your path are right for you and disconnect from them and their negativity. "Disconnect from Others' Negativity" was designed specifically for that.

Quote:It's funny, I had to once testify to some law-enforcement personnel as a character witness. They did a background check on me and told me straight-out that I was probably the only person in my family that acts like they've got a brain.

But the great news is that I'm now driven like never before to make lots of money. I'm probably even going to get myself into shape! I'm a believer in the LoA. The subs seem to still be working, though I've gotten no offers of friendship or anything from millionaires. But this is only my 3rd or 4th week. And I'm going to be leaving this campus in another two weeks. So I don't expect the universe to set up something too earth-shattering while I'm here. Though it could happen. However, I've made it my goal to be somehow financially independent within a year of being at home.

Shhh - don't tell him this but... MUWAS was how I met Andrew. And how I met another guy who is helping me along my path to success and acting as a doorway to other things. I met them both through using the subliminal, but they both came into my life through a forum I frequent.

The Law of Attraction always operates in the manner that requires the least amount of energy to accomplish the stated goals. I don't specify in the sub how you will meet the people you draw into your life for succeeding, but that's because I can't possibly know the best way for everyone. It was easiest for me to meet the people who best fit through a forum on the Internet. If they had lived closer it might have been easier to meet them at a park, or the mall, or a coffee shop or bookstore. I have found that the Internet is a wonderful gateway to the results of my efforts using the Law of Attraction. So don't try to guess when and where, or how because it might not be that. But also don't jump the gun because it might take a while for a relationship with a new-found friend online or off to reveal what they really represent to you.

It took months of use before I started meeting people like Andrew.

Quote:How serious can someone harm your chances of manifesting something if they find out that you are using subliminals, but you don't really hold their opinion very high? The reason I'm asking is that I'm finally getting those speakers I ordered in the mail (at my parents' house), and my mom is nosing into them. I'm going to tell her that I'm using them for music so I don't have to run my computers all the time. And I can't afford an Ipod, which is both true. I think I can keep the secret for a long while, but my mom is going to target something that she's going to gripe about (she thinks I spend too much money on whatever).

Depending on specifics, it can totally destroy everything you have worked to achieve up to that point. I was only 12 hours away from meeting my first client for a special deal that would have made me $50,000 in a day, and would have made me a mullionaire (possibly a multi-millionaire) within the month, when the effects of having told my (not subliminal programming success-minded) girlfriend at the time blew up and left me with nothing. She was a powerful manipulator of energy also, and her fear that I would get rich and leave her terrified her. So she subconsciously put out a sabotaging effect that caused the results I got. She had no idea she did it... and at the time, neither did I.

The less the critics know, the less target they have to aim their negativity at. And why does she need to know anything? You got speakers. You want to play music on your speakers. What else would you get speakers for? Don't tell them anything. Think stealth: minimum radar return = minimum chance of being targetted.

Quote:I also wrote in another thread that I'm going to cut down to MUWAS and US so that I can get results faster. I think I'll put Think Like a Millionaire on the back burner for now, as it seems more important to think like a manifester. I might just wait for the revamped Become a Millionaire in Four Years to be released.

I think you should use all three. Thinking like a millionaire is a very important subliminal for someone in your position.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-27-2010

Yeah, I'm not going to tell them what the speakers are really being used for. I will certainly be playing my music on them, anyway. But I have a very nosy family with some boundary issues.

I will listen to all three subs, then. I just want to get on with my best life asap. I just knew that two subs are more powerful than three. And too much of my life has been wasted.

I don't doubt that another person's negativity can derail you. The whole reason my life isn't the way I want it to be is because I listened to the wrong people, and told the wrong people where I want to go in life. But those people can't effect me unless I allow them to. I'm making it a priority to not allow me to allow "them" to affect me.

4-12-10 is the date I started the money subs. I just wanted to make sure how many weeks, specifically, it has been. I was confused as to how many weeks I had been using them. Seems like longer (four weeks). But I'm only starting on my third week:exclamation:

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-27-2010

I also have to say that people are friendlier and nicer to me than they have ever been in my life in the two weeks I've been using the money manifesting subs. And they just seem to be getting nicer! I think this may have something to do with the subs. Very cool side-effect if that is what it is.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-27-2010

Two subs is not always more powerful than three. There are some cases where three can be more powerful than two. For you, in this case that is what is true. These three together will be more powerful than just the two.

You'll notice a lot of interesting and pleasant "side effects" as the programs take root and grow into your reality. Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-29-2010

I'm back to using three subs. I still can't get over the fact that it hasn't even been three weeks since I started them.

Well, the Ebay sellers want me to give them positive feedback, and are bugging me for it. So I have to make a special trip to my parents' house this Sunday to get my packages (as they weren't coming to my dorm address).

Anyway, I got a little mini-speech from my mom over email--after I told her how much I'm actually saving on S&H on the speakers by buying from China (amazing, isn't it?). So this is what I got in the email: It still adds up. That's money spent that could be saved for college or paying off student loans. You will have to start making choices as to what is really necessary and what isn't. Unless you want to live in [name of my hometown] for a long time Wink

Little does she know that the whole reason I'm buying those speakers is to prevent that from happening. As well as to pay off my student loans, asap. I'm not going to tell her until I've gotten great success from the subs. As far as she needs to know, I'm tired of listening to my music on crappy speakers.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - SirYuri - 04-29-2010

Thought to just drop by to pour some ideas. The reaction of your mom reminds me of my parents when I was just starting out. They always complain and criticize me to the point that it pretty hurts me emotionally. I know that its their job as parents to do that because, they are just concerned about the well being of their son's future.

Back then my mindset was when it comes to my goals, other people's opinion doesn't matter. Goes in one ear and goes out the other. One time I had the courage to tell my parents that they don't have to approve of what I'm doing but I do hope that you just support me with my goals. Fair enough they stopped to bugged me. Until after 2 years they've started to see some noticeable results. As they Results speaks louder than words. You just have to keep at it whatever it is that you want to accomplish. You don't know when but it will manifest. Believe that there is always a light at the end of the tunnel.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-30-2010

I have to believe there is a light at the end of the tunnel. There is nothing else that I can do. It's interesting to see that I'm not the only one who has these problems. It's interesting that no matter how much your parents and close relatives have done for you, you really need to be able to let a lot of what they say go in one ear and out the other. Of course, that's not true for all families, but it is for most. In fact, I've learned my greatest and most helpful lessons in life from everywhere but my family!

Man, I can't wait to get the speakers I ordered. They will make the whole listening to the subs a lot more efficient. It's ridiculous that you can't get a good quality SD card player in the U.S. (except through Ebay and from China). It's like the "powers that be" want everyone to buy Ipods and extraneous power-consuming goods to go with the Ipods. When the most efficient thing is a SD card playing speaker that plays while plugged into a wall, plus has a battery that allows you to take anywhere.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-30-2010

As to what the "powers that be" want, it would not surprise me if what you suspect concerning iPods is true, but I am not really one for conjecture along those lines. I don't know.

What I do know is that family seems to become toxic if you are too close to them for too long without having enough freedom to do your own thing. At least, that seems to be the case in the U.S.

The Chinese manufacture this stuff. We don't. Makes it easy for them to be ahead of us in a a lot of ways.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - John.E - 04-30-2010

Hey man,

Have been reading this entire thread for the last hour. Interesting stuff. I am using the Aura of Sexiness sub (only got it 2 days ago) and I also use Subliminal Power software (visual subs) while working at my computer.

I can relate to a lot of what you are saying about people not wanting you to succeed. I have also learned this the hard way. Now I don't talk about this stuff with people who I know just won't understand. Its best to keep these kinda things a secret, trust me.

If you want to make money on the internet you could learn affiliate marketing. I saw that Shannon suggested you become an affiliate for this site. It is a great way to earn money and I know of people who are making a great income from doing this. Its definately the best way to make money on the internet.

Anyway good luck on your goals. I will probably start a new thread about my progress using AOS.

John

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-01-2010

(04-30-2010, 10:50 AM)John.E Wrote: Hey man,

Have been reading this entire thread for the last hour. Interesting stuff. I am using the Aura of Sexiness sub (only got it 2 days ago) and I also use Subliminal Power software (visual subs) while working at my computer.

I can relate to a lot of what you are saying about people not wanting you to succeed. I have also learned this the hard way. Now I don't talk about this stuff with people who I know just won't understand. Its best to keep these kinda things a secret, trust me.

If you want to make money on the internet you could learn affiliate marketing. I saw that Shannon suggested you become an affiliate for this site. It is a great way to earn money and I know of people who are making a great income from doing this. Its definately the best way to make money on the internet.

Anyway good luck on your goals. I will probably start a new thread about my progress using AOS.

John

Thank you for your kind words. It is amazing how many people have others in their lives that want to keep them where they are.

I would be very interested in reading about your progress with the Aura of Sexiness sub.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-02-2010

Well, I am very bummed. I went to my parents' house hoping that I would get a speaker I ordered from Ebay, especially the one I really want. However, I got a package from one of the dudes I ordered a speaker from...and it was the wrong item! Instead, I got these funky spy camera glasses! It's kinda cool, though. I sometimes fantasize how it would be like to be a spy, now I can do that to a degree--assuming that taking pictures of random people on the street is really all that fun. The item is called a Mobile Eyewear Recorder.

However, I'm pissed that I didn't get a speaker. Also, I wrote an email to the another seller of a another speaker that I ordered, which I want way more than the speaker I thought I'd gotten, today, from the other seller. I'm wondering where that speaker is, now. I was thinking that Ebay was really cool. Now I'm losing faith in it, especially since I haven't got the DVD player I ordered from a company in the U.S.

However, I got this interesting LED lamp that generates pictures of waves on the ceiling. And it has a port for an mp3 player to play through. So, I'll be checking that out soon.

It's funny, I ordered 5 items from Ebay. I got 2 of them. And only one of the items is one that I actually ordered.

I did contact the seller who sent my the spy glasses. I get to keep them! And they are sending me the product I ordered in the first place! So, I'm pretty happy now. I will have to give the spy glasses a test run, sometime soon.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-03-2010

It's been three full weeks, now. Anyway, I actually got the speaker today that I've been waiting so long for...and it's junk.

But I went on Ebay last night, and found a speaker set that meets the specifications that I've been looking for, all along. And it's American made! So no language barrier issues. I can plug it right into the wall and it has flashdrive and SD ports right on the subwoofer. Computers are optional with it.

However, I did something on Ebay that eroded my confidence in having a millionaire mindset: I clicked on the "order now" button and for this item: a home/car stereo amplifier, which also looks like it would be something that I can use. and realized that I had to pay for it, no matter what. Once you hit the "order now" button, it's a done deal. I will keep in mind never to drink and do Ebay again.

Anyway, does anyone know anything about stereo amplifiers? It seems that all I need to do is add speakers to it, and an AC adapter. If I'm allowed to, I will give a link to the product.

Anyway, something I forgot to add to my journal. As I was dropping stuff off at home yesterday, I asked my stepdad if my mom wanted me to call her, or something, as she often leaves messages to other people to that extent. And I got a super-snotty reply of "why don't you call her yourself".

Now, this man has helped me out of a lot of money issues, but he does have an attitude. So all I could do was not show that I was in any way upset with the response, which I didn't. However, it just reinforced the fact that I will have to find a way to get out of that house, for good.

I have to admit, that a whole semester of school with very little negativity entering my life has left me wanting even less negativity in my life. As much as I miss my best friend after he committed suicide, I feel liberated in not having to hear someone whine and moan and not do anything about his issues. (His inability to take intelligible action, as well as his inability to stick with the intelligible decisions he made backed him into a corner he couldn't get out of).

So, I'm feeling stupid for spending so much money. But I'm happy that I finally found what I've spent the last month, at least, looking for: a speaker that plugs directly into a wall, and plays SD card and flashdrives without the aid of a computer--or anything else.

I also noticed last night, that I didn't feel so stupid and worried for long. I don't know if it was the Bach's Rescue Remedy (which I've been using for the last couple of weeks) or the subs that were playing all night, or both, but I felt pretty good after awhile. I woke up feeling pretty good, as well.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-03-2010

I used to sell on eBay. That's where this company got started actually. I worked hard to make sure my customers were happy and well treated just as I do now. But over time, competition became unreasonable and so did the prices they were charging sellers and the way they were treating sellers. I shut down my store there because I painted myself into a corner and because I could not have the business and my relationship be at the top of my list of priorities. I painted myself into a corner because I was doing all the manufacturing, printing, packaging and mailing, and eventually the products became so popular that I couldn't keep up. As for the relationship... well... I decided to focus on it, and the business died.

But I digress. The point is, as eBay treated sellers with less and less consideration, the better ones left eBay - including me. That's why we have this store and forum. Since then, what I have purchased on eBay has left me by and large disappointed. It seems to have become a haven for Chinese sellers, many of whom are seemingly not terribly worried about keeping or satisfying their customers. That's not true for all of them, of course - but I have been made to feel "taken" more than once dealing with them. I used to be happy and proud to sell on eBay; now, I don't even shop there anymore. So I prefer not to have them getting more traffic because of a link from us. Otherwise I wouldn't mind.