Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - alumni80 - 04-20-2010

An amazing, epic post by Shannon. I'll be re-reading that many times. Thanks for sharing that!

Also, a link to a page outlining affiliate opportunities with your subliminals would be awesome, Andrew. I'm very interested in partnering and promoting.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-20-2010

That is a great post Shannon. And the whole revenge...er, (replace "revenge" with another wordWink) is where I'm at. I've been told by many malicious people that I would go nowhere. But I am going to go somewhere, and leaving a lot of people behind. I just have to have the opportunities come along so I can begin.

Besides, another huge reason I want to do the subs is so I can meet down-to-earth and worldly can-do people.

Like I said, I don't really mind the work, as long as it leads somewhere I want to be.

I'm actually in quite a funk, myself. I cannot get very motivated with school. I should be filling out applications, but all the jobs suck. And, I have a job I like. It's a temp agency that I really, really like working for, but there just aren't enough jobs for steady employment.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-20-2010

Now take a look at what you just posted and count the times you expressed negative ideas or beliefs, and excuses, and fell into the trap of "I'm going to" instead of "I am".

That doesn't sound like a self made millionaire talking to me.

(04-20-2010, 12:13 PM)Shannon Wrote: Now take a look at what you just posted and count the times you expressed negative ideas or beliefs, and excuses, and fell into the trap of "I'm going to" instead of "I am".

That doesn't sound like a self made millionaire talking to me.

I understand the whole "keep everything in the present". But I am trying to keep a realistic journal of what I'm going through while listening to your subs. While I listen to your subs, I feel like I am a millionaire in the present. I feel like I can do just about anything and meet and greet the kinds of people I want to be around. And I do believe that I will be a millionaire some day.

However, I want to keep this journal non-fiction, as it documents my progress. And the fact is I'm not a millionaire right now. I don't even think like a millionaire. Thus I bought Think Like a Millionaire to learn how to do so. Give me a few more weeks.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-20-2010

I'm not suggesting fictionalizing anything. Quite the reverse. But I am interested in pointing out where your current beliefs are being expressed, because the more you are aware of them, the more you can work against them.

I am definitely aware of them. I believe beliefs create reality.

But I do understand that I should focus more on what I am working towards than what I am working away from.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-21-2010

I'm noticing a strange effect: the more I use the money subs, the more sexual-oriented my thoughts seem to be. I knew for years that my sexual issues also tied into my money issues. I think I'm seeing my issues worked out, especially in my dreams. Though no one's showing any sexual attraction to me. But I'm actually fine with that. Once I've got my money issues in order, and during, I will be working on my attractiveness, anyway.

I'm also feeling more confident than ever before that I'm going to get money. I plan on having my school debts paid off in 4 years or less. I don't even know if I want to go back to school. If I do go back to school, the campus has to be a lot more libertine than the one I'm on.

Today, I was wondering if I should have bought the sub for manifesting a $100,000 annual income job, or not. Or even the become a millionaire in 4 years one. Just some more doubts that are popping up. But I'm going to stay the course. I have a massive problem with seeing any money opportunities where I grew up, and will be living again, soon.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-21-2010

The sub for making $100,000 a year is actually not specifically pointing to a job - just "make that much per year". Could also be working for yourself. It is also supposed to be worked up to. There are four: $35,000, $50,000 $75,000 and $100,000. Whichever is the "next step up" or you is where you'd start. Using these subs you'd spend the first year using the Make $35,000 a year sub. Once you achieve that, you'd start using the Make $50,000 a year sub. And so on. Those are aimed at people who aren't interested in becoming very wealthy. Not everyone wants to be a millionaire.

Become a Multi-Millionaire Within 4 Years is a good one to get with Think Like A Millionaire as well. Just stick with it for now. I'm going to be turning the Multi-Millionaire Within 4 years into a sex stage set (possibly a bigger set than that!) in the not too distant future.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-23-2010

(04-21-2010, 09:03 AM)Shannon Wrote: Become a Multi-Millionaire Within 4 Years is a good one to get with Think Like A Millionaire as well. Just stick with it for now. I'm going to be turning the Multi-Millionaire Within 4 years into a sex stage set (possibly a bigger set than that!) in the not too distant future.

A sex-stage set or a six-stage set? Either way, I'll be buying it, I'm sureBig Grin Either way, just making $35,000 a year is a big leap for me. Personally, I've come to the conclusion that I should become a millionaire. It's just about the only way I will be able to live life the way I want to live, and to my fullest potential.

I guess I also have something to add to my journal, that I cannot tell if it's just an interesting side-effect of my psyche as I listen to the subs or what. But my dreams are packed with animals: cats, dogs and sometimes other things that I really don't think exist in this world that act like pets. And it's really bizarre, as I don't seem to have these kinds of dreams when I'm not listening to subs.

Personally, I'm not into pets. If I ever own my own house, there will probably be no pets allowed, with the possible exception of fish. I've had pets living in the houses that I've lived in all my life. I am allergic to them. And I really enjoy when I do not have to take care of an animal. So it's really weird to be seeing myself having a blast, and even getting into conversations, like Dr. Doolittle, with animals in my dreams. And, like I said, it seems that I only have these kinds of dreams when listening to the subs. I have no idea what to make of it.

I took a night off from the subs on Wednesday. But that was because I was drinking and came home too inebriated to set up my mp3 player to play the subs. However, I did listen to them for a few hours, at least that day. However, it made me make a more concerted effort to listen to the subs, more, as I know I feel really good when listening to them. I'm still waiting for my Chinese SD card speakers to arrive in the mail (I posted at least one of them above). Those will give me much more flexibility in listening to the subs.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-23-2010

Hmmm. I is not close to E. Must have been a Fruedian slip. lol

I suggest not using both the millionaire sets and the ones aimed at smaller goals as they will conflict. You can't aim for $35k a year and become a millionaire too. Unfortunately, making large changes like these takes time, so whichever you choose, stick with it.

I have gotten a lot of reports of people's dreams being affected by the use of my subliminals which is one of the ways I know they work; but I'm no dream interpreter. Maybe it has something to do with being free to voluntarily enjoy what is now a chore?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-23-2010

(04-23-2010, 09:25 AM)Shannon Wrote: Hmmm. I is not close to E. Must have been a Fruedian slip. lol

I suggest not using both the millionaire sets and the ones aimed at smaller goals as they will conflict. You can't aim for $35k a year and become a millionaire too. Unfortunately, making large changes like these takes time, so whichever you choose, stick with it.

I have gotten a lot of reports of people's dreams being affected by the use of my subliminals which is one of the ways I know they work; but I'm no dream interpreter. Maybe it has something to do with being free to voluntarily enjoy what is now a chore?

I'm going to stick with the subs I'm using, as becoming a millionaire is what I'm after.

And that's an interesting interpretation on the dream. Especially since all the dreams dealing with animals are very relaxing. Also, I noticed that I'm getting hornier, despite the fact that I'm working on money, and nothing sexual. It seems that the more relaxed I get about money, the more relaxed I get about sexual issues.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-25-2010

It's almost been another week of using the subliminals. I visited my parents house, yesterday. I'm going to be moving back in the next two or three weeks. Wow, it was depressing. I had to leave before my mom got back from shopping because I knew there was a henpecking session coming up (I talked to her on the phone). So, I'm going through a sort of trial o faith. Even though it's too soon to tell how the subs are working. I will of course keep up with them. I do expect to have to listen to them for a full year. And they're the easiest self-change thing I've ever come across. But, what a downer!

Anyway, keeping the subs a secret may be more difficult that I thought. Plus the town is looking more like a ghost town than ever. I will have to be applying to jobs outside of the area, if I'm going to get a decent paying job. So I'm putting a lot of hope on these subs (as well as using good-old-fashioned affirmations and visualization). Anyway, I'm making it my goal to be monetarily self-sufficient within a year's time. As well as to move to an area that I actually would enjoy living in.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-25-2010

Have you tried talking to some of your family members and explaining to them the effects of their actions on you? My family used to be very destructive to my self esteem and self respect. Whenever I had an idea, they would tear it (and me) apart saying it wouldn't work, it wasn't feasible, laughing at it, etc. It got so that I felt hopeless, helpless, and useless.

One day I had the idea to design a boat. I sat down and designed this "boat" on paper and even wrote the software to calculate bouyancy (it was a pontoon boat of sorts). Everything looked feasible and I could see no reason why it should not work. But I had learned that if I mentioned it (which I wanted to do, because it is natural for me to share my excitement with others) that they would claim it wasn't feasible, couldn't work, was a waste of money, stupid, ridiculous, etc. So I contemplated this for a little while this discrepancy between what my design and mathematics was telling me about this little boat I had designed... and what I knew they would tell me... and I decided that they must be wrong. So to prove it, I secretly built it in the back yard.

When it was finished, I was so proud that I let slip that I had created it. Sure enough, the first thing out of mom's mouth was how she was disappointed in me for wasting money on a "ridiculous toy". I told her that my "ridiculous toy" was not a toy it was an experiment to see if my family was full of shit, or of they were right that I couldn't possibly do anything right or succeed. I told her this was a test of what I constantly heard... if my math and design were faulty, I would know they were right. Otherwise, I would know they - and she - could take off, because I was capable of succeeding even if they didn't think so. She didn't understand at that point in time, but when I took it out on the water and it performed exactly as my calculations predicted... I knew that I was only believing them because they repeated it so much.

So I sat her down and explained again... her criticism and negativity, and everyone else's, were destroying my self esteem. Making me feel worthless and hopeless and useless, when obviously, I wasn't. And then I told her that if she wanted to see me succeed that a better course of action would be to believe in me, and support me in my hopes and dreams and efforts.

She got it. Nobody else in my family did... but she got it.

Maybe something along those lines would help you too.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Andrew - 04-25-2010

I've gone through similar. In fact, the second sub and the first custom I got from Shannon was to fix very similar issues in my family. Specifically for that. It worked. I wouldn't think living with family is ever a good course to take, but sometimes it is necessary. Good luck