Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Andrew - 04-17-2010

(04-16-2010, 04:38 PM)Clamshell Wrote: I just don't know if I have what it takes to be a millionaire. I don't have any special talents that I know of.

One of the laws of success is letting go of how you will get there. By saying that you're still hanging on to the notion that you need some kind of special talent.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-17-2010

(04-17-2010, 09:25 AM)subadmin Wrote:
(04-16-2010, 04:38 PM)Clamshell Wrote: I just don't know if I have what it takes to be a millionaire. I don't have any special talents that I know of.

One of the laws of success is letting go of how you will get there. By saying that you're still hanging on to the notion that you need some kind of special talent.

And that's always been my biggest downfall with the LoA. Letting go and just letting things happen. I always get the things I don't care much about, but rarely the stuff I really want. But, that's why I got these subs, so I can let go and let things happen.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Andrew - 04-17-2010

(04-16-2010, 04:38 PM)Clamshell Wrote: And that's always been my biggest downfall with the LoA. Letting go and just letting things happen. I always get the things I don't care much about, but rarely the stuff I really want. But, that's why I got these subs, so I can let go and let things happen.

Well, one of the things they don't tell you about LoA, is you can be specific. For instance, I can be specific that I want this business to become a primary form of income. However, I can't be specific on how this is to be done, just that I want our business to be successful.

At some point in LoA, in my opinion, I do think you have to be more specific.

(04-17-2010, 09:54 AM)subadmin Wrote:
(04-16-2010, 04:38 PM)Clamshell Wrote: And that's always been my biggest downfall with the LoA. Letting go and just letting things happen. I always get the things I don't care much about, but rarely the stuff I really want. But, that's why I got these subs, so I can let go and let things happen.

Well, one of the things they don't tell you about LoA, is you can be specific. For instance, I can be specific that I want this business to become a primary form of income. However, I can't be specific on how this is to be done, just that I want our business to be successful.

At some point in LoA, in my opinion, I do think you have to be more specific.

I specifically want to be a womanizing playboy who gets all of his income through multiple streams of income. I really don't want a full-time, or even part-time job.:angel: But if a job will make me millions, and I like it, I will take it.

Well, I started the new subs on Monday night. I have been listening to them as much as possible. And the interesting thing is the new focus my thoughts have taken. I'm realizing that I really don't want to stay on the campus I'm on, anymore. If I can make millions and travel all over the world, then why would I want to hang around a lot of prudes, whom too many of them are ageist? With money, I can choose the campus I go to. I know that this is something that I stated above. And I even PMed Shannon about a certain segment of the population that I'm surrounded by. I've been so focused on looking for women from the local population that it narrowed my view of how the world actually works and that I don't really have to stick around and deal with the stuff I have to put up with. In other words, I don't feel I have to listen to the people around me, anymore.

I've already known all the insights that I'm getting (and not doing a very good job of explaining them, I admit). But having the focus be on general life success, along with thinking like a millionaire and manifesting unlimited wealth has surprisingly put things into perspective. It's strange that I'm more interested in my grooming more than ever, than I was when I was doing the attraction subs.

The subs definitely seem to be having some kind of effect. As I will worry about my future when I don't have them playing. But I will usually be calmed when they are playing. I'm definitely going to spend a full year playing these.

Also, I've decided on something. I'm going to be more myself. I hardly care who it offends. That means I will probably be wearing shirts with my favorite death metal bands printed on them--among other things. Besides, who says that the people who will help me make my millions are going to be stodgy dudes who dress in 3-piece suits everywhere they go? There are some very unconventional millionaires out there, after all. And the whole reason I'm into the subs and the LoA in general is to maximize my quality of life (i.e. live my life the way I want to live it--and successfully--regardless of what anyone else has to say on the matter). And conventional ways of doing things have never really worked for me, to begin with.

Anyway, it hasn't even been a full week since I started the new subs. But these are the effects on my thinking that I am noticing. I can't wait to see the outer effects these subs will have on me by the end of this summer. I am so excited I can't even believe it.

Anyway, I found out that I has only portions of the masked subs--I was able to get the full subs last night (thank you Andrew). I assume that the affirmations within the programs loop over and over for the 30 minutes they are playing. So I was wondering if the short subs are still ok? I have the times in a post above, and they are looped all night long. The shorter subs seem like I can get more different programs in in a shorter period of time.

And here's an interesting article that I found in my email, today: http://www.mindpowernews.com/CashVsPain.htm

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Andrew - 04-18-2010

(04-16-2010, 04:38 PM)Clamshell Wrote: I specifically want to be a womanizing playboy who gets all of his income through multiple streams of income. I really don't want a full-time, or even part-time job.:angel: But if a job will make me millions, and I like it, I will take it.

Well what they don't tell you in LoA books, can be found in quantum mechanics laws, as well as the study of Chemistry, Physics, and other sciences. LoA can't work without the other laws.

A more straightforward way to say it is, there's no such thing as something for nothing. But I think the best message is that what you give back, does not have to be a burden. The journey can give even more meaning and satisfaction to life than the end result. If you were to find a means of making money (does not necessarily have to be a job, or something you THINK of as a job), that gives you joy and satisfaction...Then you are half way there.

At least that's what I've gotten out of all my reading.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-18-2010

Most books on the LoA say that you should give at least 10% of your income away. However, I read Abraham-Hicks, and they say that's not needed. This is entirely your reality, so it is possible to get money while not returning any of it. However, Abraham, Seth and the others say that if you want to create something, you have to make at least some kind of action for it. But, since the universe is more responsive to your emotions than anything else; if you are exuding good vibes, that will return to you several fold.

There are the super-rich people who give away billions in charity a year who keep finding that billions return to them later on that year. So, what you put out gets returned to you.

But, mostly, I would like to be really good with stocks and bonds and all that good stuff. I guess I would like to make my money at home or on the road (as I would like to travel a lot). I would also like to write a book (and I have been looking at the book writing subs). But, mostly, I just want a really fun life--that makes me lots of money; with lots of rich, fun, and fascinating friends and lovers to share in it.

I would like to be of service to people, but it's got to be a fun type of service that is rewarding and allows me to express myself. I've had too many low-paying jobs and people taking advantage of me (I got rid of the latter).

And speaking of good feelings. I cannot believe the relaxation and good feelings I'm getting from the subs I'm listening to. I know I said this above, but I'm almost addicted to these subs. They make me feel really good and in control, somehow. really awesome! I'm getting that euphoria that I'm supposed to be getting from the Ultra Success track. (As I'm writing this, that's the track that's playing right now).

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Andrew - 04-18-2010

(04-18-2010, 10:31 AM)Clamshell Wrote: with lots of rich, fun, and fascinating friends

Call us up, haha

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-19-2010

(04-18-2010, 07:08 PM)subadmin Wrote:
(04-18-2010, 10:31 AM)Clamshell Wrote: with lots of rich, fun, and fascinating friends

Call us up, haha

You guys will probably be the first to know when my life is starting to go great. Yeah, I'll call you up!
It has officially been another full week since I started the new subs. Yesterday, I just had to write how euphoric I was feeling. But I was having ups and downs all last night (I think I'm coming down with something, and I really don't want to think about going back to my hometown).

Anyway, I tend to feel good when I'm listening to my subs. So I'm trying to figure out a way so that I can listen to them all the time. I ordered a couple of SD card playing speakers from China. Hopefully I'll receive one of them, soon. That would cut down the usage on my other devices. Such as my mp3 player, so I can take that around with me, instead of having it recharge after using it all night long.

Anyway, whatever affirmations are in these subs tend to make me feel better about myself.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-19-2010

Just remember that while it is possible for the subs to cause millions to just fall on you... that is rather unlikely. I have been working on it for five years now... of course, were it not for mistakes I made (telling the wrong people) and things like being left to take care of family instead of being able to work, this would be going a lot faster for me. Point is, I want you to remain realistic. Millions is something anyone can realistically achieve with the right thinking and efforts, but it does require efforts.

One option you might want to consider is becoming an affiliate for us. And speaking of that, Andrew, it seems that becoming an affiliate needs to be made easier and more obvious... I am getting questions about whether we have an affiliate program.

Pick something you love doing, and find a way to make it work for you.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-19-2010

(04-19-2010, 09:01 AM)Shannon Wrote: Just remember that while it is possible for the subs to cause millions to just fall on you... that is rather unlikely. I have been working on it for five years now... of course, were it not for mistakes I made (telling the wrong people) and things like being left to take care of family instead of being able to work, this would be going a lot faster for me. Point is, I want you to remain realistic. Millions is something anyone can realistically achieve with the right thinking and efforts, but it does require efforts.

One option you might want to consider is becoming an affiliate for us. And speaking of that, Andrew, it seems that becoming an affiliate needs to be made easier and more obvious... I am getting questions about whether we have an affiliate program.

Pick something you love doing, and find a way to make it work for you.

I don't mind the efforts, as long as I get the millions--or any award that I truly would like to have. I just can't stand the thought of more go-nowhere jobs and people who just use other people. Plus, I want both the money and the time to enjoy it! I will sit down sometime this week and find something I enjoy doing that I can maybe make a business out of.

I would really like to learn more about being an affiliate.

Andrew is best to ask about the affiliate-ship.

One of the most important points in becoming a millionaire is so simple that most people completely miss it. It is that you must first believe it is possible to do. Most people look at it and they wish longingly, but don't really want it because that would mean making an effort, and dealing with a lot of changes. The status quo is comfortable and safe for most people, even if it is neither, because it is the evil they know. Better the evil they know than the one they don't, even when it's vastly superior.

One thing I have noticed about the United States is that we appear to be showing the failings of Captialism. This is another reason people don't believe they can become millionaires. We have been brainwashed all our lives, for the last few generations, with the idea that everything must be ever easier, simpler, faster, better, what have you - and now, if anything requires any effort at all, or any patience at all, it's not good enough.

The self made millionaire always has certain traits, amongst them the burning desire to achieve success, and the willingness to put in the effort to do so. With a society of people who think they should be able to just sit down and have everything handed to them, is it any wonder that most people conclude that "becoming a millionaire is about as likely as hitting the lottery... or being struck by lighting twice, for that matter..."?

The fact is, becoming a millionaire is very simple. It just requires focus, drive, desire, passion, self confidence, and determination. Basically, you find something that people need or want, which you can provide and enjoy producing, and then you offer it to them for sale at a reasonable price which includes a profit for you. Or, you can get into trading in the markets, too, but that's not as stable. There are other ways as well...

But the key to becoming a millionaire isn't just making a profit. It's making enough profit, and knowing what to do with it to make it become a million dollars.

It's saving it... investing it wisely... making it work for you... making it build other sources of income... and making the whole thing snowball.

Saving money? In the United States, that's almost an unheard-of concept these days. Credit cards make it easy to spend more than we have, and we as Americans seem to have again concluded that being in debt is a birthright, not a convenience or even an emergency fund.

Saving money. Whoda thunk it? Most self made millionaires think in terms of frugality. They typically don't buy $100,000+ cars that serve only to drain off their money for the ridiculous purpose of advertising wealth they no longer have; instead, they buy a good sturdy car or truck that they can get for $35,000 or $45,000 and then maintain it diligently for a long enough time to fully get their money's worth out of it. And they don't eat at restaraunts much; they typically buy their food from the grocery store, and it's common for them to be clipping and using coupons as well.

The self made millionaire understands that in the careless waste of what the average person spends on a freaking cup of designer coffee these days, is enough to start an investment fund that can eventually be turned into a million dollars without doing much of anything but taking advantage of the power of compound interest. The self made millionaire understands that millions overnight isn't likely and is usually not realistic, unless you do what it takes to make it realistic: if you sell a million people a $1 item on a single day, you become a millionaire overnight. If you don't want to bust your butt, it usually takes longer.

Self made millionaires are those who understand that waste is wasteful, and they make their money work for them. They spend it on creating multiple sources of income, and they snowball it. They are self starters who have the drive to go after what they want, even if it means leaving the old way and the old crowd behind in the process. And it will; inevitably, the people you associate with when you are at the bottom, will be very likely to not be the same ones you surround yourself with at the top.

I started this company with $5.61 in the bank. I had to beg my girlfriend for the $120 I needed to buy the software and the CD burner and even then I only got her to do it as a birthday gift. When I came back with all the money she invested and more than doubled it, she was more than slightly surprised. She had been one of those women who was so negative that she was causing herself epic failure all the time. She, in fact is who inspired the Positive Thinking, Positive Attitude subliminal.

I started out with nothing... and within a week, I had taken my idea and created my first title: Poetry of the Silent Eros Volume 1. Three days later, I had my first sale, for $17. I used that money to buy CDs and cases, and then I posted more things for sale. They sold. And I was off.

Eventually it got so that I couldn't make all the orders that were coming in. I had accidentally painted myself into a corner. Then disaster hit, and I had everything fall apart. My business died. I was flat broke. My love life crumbled. I was forced to move.

But as with most self made millionaires, I had the vision and the drive to succeed. I couldn't quit; I had to keep going. Setbacks happen, but the self made millionaire doesn't give up. Mistakes are just tuition in the school of hard knocks. One of my favorite quotes of all time, which I have above my desk (and I remind myself of frequently) is one by William E. Gladstone. It reads:

Quote:No man ever became great, except through many and great mistakes.

Self made millionaires are not afraid to make mistakes, and they actively learn from their mistakes and never make them twice.

I started looking for ways to get started again. And one day when I was feeling lost I went to a bookstore and was looking in the business section and I came across a book that caught my eye. It was not so much that it caught my eye, but how it caught my eye. My question was, "How do I get started again?" And the way it caught my eye was something I had seen before. It meant that this book had the answer I was looking for. It must be synchronicity that does that, because whenever I discover books in that way, they are always exactly what I need to know at that time. And the name of this book? "The Answer".

Ironically, the book told me to do what I had started off doing. Which was to say that it basically told me to use my own subliminals to program my mind for success.

Duh! I almost slapped myself for being stupid enough to need a book to tell me that!

So... I created Become A successful Entrepreneur and started listening to it. Through it, and other subliminals (such as MUWAS) I attracted special people (like Andrew) into my life, who connected with me to make my dreams become reality. Slowly but surely, with a constant vision and drive and determination and cooperation and lost of work, it's happening.

That's not to say everyone will have a slow go of it, as I am having. Most people should be able to achieve millionaire within 4-5 years of diligent correct effort. I have a few things slowing me down. But that doesn't deter me: I have a vision, I have the determination, I have the drive, and I have the perseverance. I am succeeding, and I am succeeding more and more every month. Success is inevitable.

So anyway basically the point is, the first thing you have to do is accept that you can be a millionaire. Until that point, you have no motivation and thus no drive and no effort is being made. Once you believe it is possible, the biggest hurdle has been passed. The rest is relatively easy in comparison.

Then you need to make it happen. Drive. Determination. Vision. Perseverance. Self confidence. You have to believe in yourself and your vision even when nobody else does. At the same time, you have to know when to listen to the advice of others, so you remain grounded in reality. Self made millionaires don't delude themselves.

Another thing you should have is an emotional purpose. For instance, I have been told all my life that I can't. I'm a failure. I'm a loser. Why? Because people didn't like the idea that I might succeed when they were static. It's easier to tear someone else down than get off your ass and do something to make yourself successful. So my emotional purpose is threefold:

1. I want the security of having enough money to feel financially safe.
2. I want to be able to realize my dream of making a big, definite and positive impact on the world around me.
3. I want to be able to "get revenge" on everyone who laughed at me, ridiculed me, told me I couldn't, poo-pooed my ideas, and tried to convince me I was and should remain a perpetual failure, by being massively successful.

Revenge really isn't the word. I don't need revenge; I simply want to show these people that nobody is going to tell me I am going to fail but me - and I choose to succeed.

Another point that makes a self made millionaire which I almost forgot, is to erase debt asap. In fact a lot of them claim that they did everything in their power to erase all debt, as soon as possible, even to the point of living very lean lives until they were debt free.

Some people tell me that I should pay off my student loan over 20-30 years to "build credit". Bull baloney. I want that sucker GONE. Whenever I can, I pay double and triple what I need to. More I throw at it, the more goes to principle, and the less interest I waste money paying.

At the same time, I have to spend money on bills, and I also have to spend money on equipment for my other business which I'm setting up, which is becoming a professional photographer. If you have never looked at the equipment pro photographers use for shooting weddings, let me say this. I have $5,000 worth of equipment as of now, and I still need about $10,000 more.

But... I'm investing smart. By buying the best possible lenses (even at $1300 to $2500 each), I ensure my images are top notch, which will get me the "oooh!"s and "ahhhhh!"s I need for customers happy with their results, which gets me word of mouth, and that will get me more weddings and portraits and commercial jobs to shoot. It will snowball because I understand that maximum quality + putting the customer first = customer satisfaction, and that equals more customers and repeat customers. Something big business today has sadly forgotten.

Do you suppose I am buying my photography equipment on credit cards? Not on your life. I don't even have a credit card. I have a bank card. What is in the bank is the limit of what I can spend. Period.

I also write and publish books. And I sell stock photography. And I teach... and I act as a consultant... and...

Multiple streams of income. Several of which are residual income. I do the work once, and it pays me forever. That is the smart way to get wealthy.

Okay, enough ranting. Smile Just thought it might help.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Andrew - 04-19-2010

See that post Shannon made I didn't read cause it was too long? Now that's some dedication. I can help anyone with affiliate-ship sure. Just trying to swim and not sink under all the things I have to do all the time.

(04-19-2010, 09:13 PM)subadmin Wrote: See that post Shannon made I didn't read cause it was too long? Now that's some dedication. I can help anyone with affiliate-ship sure. Just trying to swim and not sink under all the things I have to do all the time.

Tongue

I'm trying to offer motivation and motivate myself out of this funk I have been in lately. It's working, too... I'm getting something accomplished.