Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-13-2010

MUWAS is not a fast one for most people. It took more than 6 months (nine if I recall correctly) for me to get to the edge of the cliff, so to speak. Had I kept my mouth shut, I'd have achieved millionaire within 10 months. As it stands now, I have to wait for certain factors to abate and then start over again. All because I couldn't keep my mouth shut in my excitement. People don't want you to succeed; they want you to stay where you are in life so they can stay where they are: the status quo is comfortable. Most people are happy with that. If you're not, you have to prevent those who are from disrupting your manifestation until it's too late to be stopped. (I.E. the money is in the bank.)

It's a matter of what is realistically required. Unlimited wealth abundance and success takes so much time because you're literally re-weaving your entire reality to do that - and it's largely happening behind the scenes, passively. If you're not willing to do the time, you're not going to get the results. MUWAS is one of the few that takes so long but it's primarily because it is doing such a huge course change in your life. Kind of like turning the Titanic.

I do hope you're willing to put in the time it takes, because I'd love to see you make that one work.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-13-2010

I'm going to do the time, and keep my mouth shut. Most of my problems really do stem from people trying to keep me where I'm at. Even though they claim to be doing the exact opposite.

There are so many reasons for me to want change...

I already posted a ton of reasonsRolleyes

Don't worry. I will give it a year, or till I make my first million. Whichever comes first. As far as anyone will know, I'm just "lucky".

Besides, I'm doing some "Cosmic Ordering" from the exercises in the very best LoA book I've ever encountered for getting a large sum of money. I hope the subs and that will help each other out.

Btw, what is the minimum amount of time that the subs should be listened to? I have a family get-together coming up, and it might be hard to listen to my subs without anyone nosing in. So I might have to be extra sneaky. I just ordered this SD speaker that is stealthier than the other I ordered above, and plays at 20kHz

I also ordered this, if anyone is interested in looking at it: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120510443159&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT It has speakers, and should be perfect excuse for playing the masked subs. I bought it because these kind of things really relaxes me. And nobody will question the wave sound. Very stealthy, yes?

That sounds like a very good excuse, but it may backfire on you... someone might find it annoying unless you play it in a private space.

I suggest listening to the subs no less than an hour a day to maintain previous "programming", if that is possible.

As for as becoming a millionaire... don't tell anyone at all about it until you have the money spoken for in sound investments, because the same people will be there looking for handouts. MCHammer went from millionaire to deeply in debt because he couldn't say no to that sort of thing.

The main part of the reason that I want to get away from some of the people I know is because they will always looking for a handout.

At least an hour a day should work.

I plan on only using the wave light thingy in a personal space.

I really think I can pull this off for an entire year. I won't tell anyone what I'm doing until I'm rich. In fact, I look forward to making people wonder how the heck I'm so lucky and all of a sudden so good with money.

I would suggest that an hour a day is a good minimum for maintenance, but MUWAS should be played for longer than that each day. Manifestation and attraction subs need as much play asn you can give them. The rest will be slower than usual to show up with results but can be made to work. if it's in a personal space, why would you be restricted to an hour a day?

I won't be restricted to an hour a day, normally. But there is a big family get-together this summer at some campground with cabins. And I might be stuck in a room for a week with people who aren't exactly the most open-minded people in the world. I don't want to lose any progress. So that is why I am asking.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-14-2010

Good that you won't be restricted to an hour a day for too terribly long. Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-15-2010

Even just two days into the program, I'm feeling more confident about my future with money. Even when I accidentally put my player on pause last night (though I got at least a good 4-5 hours of listening time in, last night. Most of it before I went to bed).

I'm still waiting for my SD card playing speakers to arrive in the mail. Those would make things a lot easier than having to charge and recharge my mp3 player. Soon, I will be able to take my mp3 player with me instead of leaving it home to recharge after being used all night.

Anyway, I feel a lot less needier after changing over to the MUWAS and other money-making subs. Nobody seems to be attracted to me anymore, but then I've realized I'm trying to attract a type of woman that I usually won't find in the conservative area that I am in, right now. And I'm feeling so much better that I made the decision to switch over. Now my mindset is more open than usual to the possibilities that will be open to me when I start making money.

It definitely seems that I'm getting some kind of effect from the subs. I just seem more at peace, even though I have great monetary debt and a crappy immediate future. I also think the Ultra Success sub is starting to work for me, again. Early this morning, I caught myself thinking about the hole I had dug myself into and my immediate follow-up thought--seemingly out of nowhere--was "of course I'm going to get out of it, I am success". In fact, my greatest worry/fear right now is that someone will find out about the subs and try to sabotage my efforts.

The thing that got me so much into debt was college tuition. And now I've almost run out of money to continue with college. So, I think I might take a year off from school, get some kind of job, and let the subs work their mojo. The thing I most want to do is "go to school in stye". Which translates into: I want enough money left over that I can actually have both the time and money to do stuff outside of school, while I'm going to school. Or even do some of the on-campus stuff that costs money. I would like to go back to college as a millionaire, and then do the attraction subs. I think I'm going to make that a plan, until something cooler comes along. After all, if I have tons of money coming in and a greater choice of who I interact with, then I might not go back to college. Why take a bunch of boring courses when "self-made millionaire" looks better on any resume than just about any college program could.

Money equals choice (for most people). And my mind is becoming full of choices that I can make. I hope this means that the subs are working faster than usual for me.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-16-2010

Just remember that it's probably not going to just happen by itself. Self made millionaire is definitely possible for anyone who is willing to do what it takes but doing what it takes means action. You can't sit back and wait for it to "just happen by itself". MUWAS will help a lot my bringing people into your life who can act as doorways to greater success, but still you have to go after it.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-16-2010

Btw, I just noticed that Winamp says that MUWAS is only 14:35 minutes long. That Think Like a Millionaire is only 15:47 minutes long. But Ultra Success is a full 30 minutes long. Are those the right time lengths?

I definitely think I will go for the gold when the opportunities present themselves. I think I'm definitely ready for it. But I am concerned about what I have , or lack thereof, that could make me a millionaire?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-16-2010

They are all supposed to be 30 minutes long, which means you had your download chopped off. And I'm not at home right now to be able to correct it, so you have to contact Andrew and request assistance. What you got will work, if you loop it, but you should get the whole thing.

What lack do you speak of?

(04-16-2010, 04:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: What lack do you speak of?

I just don't know if I have what it takes to be a millionaire. I don't have any special talents that I know of.

(04-16-2010, 04:36 PM)Shannon Wrote: What you got will work, if you loop it,

Cool, I'm already looping my subs. I think I will keep the cut down versions so I get more exposure when I sleep.

I got the full downloads, now, as well.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - ncbeareatingman - 04-16-2010

they abosolutely sell bach flower remedies here in the states,most local health food stores sell them. I also find as another option for dealing with the resistance and stress that goes along wiht that the Young Living Essential Oils,particularly 'Peace and Calming" plus it smells grrreat and is an au natural ."Valor' is another one that goes well wiht the 'Confidence' program or the Title "Everythings Possible" program. a little dab'll do ya,trust me!. Ultra Success Y'all. Keith ;-)