Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-09-2010

Well, it's almost another full week. This is definitely something that's going to take at least a couple more weeks to really start seeing results, and that's no surprise, since I never had good luck with women in the past.

But, I think I'm moving past limiting beliefs. They do not have the same hold on me as before. I think somethings are changing in my outer reality, but I don't have any solid proof of it, just yet.

The women I'm always interested in still do not seem to show any real interest in me. So, all changes that I think I'm feeling are still internal.

For awhile, it seemed like I was seeing nothing but new faces in my outer reality. But now I'm back to seeing most of the regulars.

There seems like there is something I'm forgetting to put in my journal, but I just can't seem to find what it is. But I usually get that "forgetful" feeling when a belief is being changed.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-09-2010

Forget most what I posted above. It seems that I'm seeing the same old faces, and they aren't changing. But I'm seeing new faces--sexy young women who are giving me sideways glances and being mush nicer to me. After I got out of work and my usual routine for the day, I'm seeing much more women who are showing some type of interest in me.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-10-2010

Now I am confused. You aren't seeing new faces and they are not changing, but you're seeing new faces and women are being nicer and taking notice and showing interest? I am not following something here.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-10-2010

(04-10-2010, 01:02 AM)Shannon Wrote: Now I am confused. You aren't seeing new faces and they are not changing, but you're seeing new faces and women are being nicer and taking notice and showing interest? I am not following something here.

I'm really not sure what I was saying either. I think it was because I started drinking early last night (being the start of the weekend and all).

Anyway, as I was going about my business yesterday. I was running into nobody new. Not surprising or anything. But after a week of seeing people I never saw before who I knew had to be around (the campus I'm at isn't very large. And the new people I see are clearly students like most of the rest).

But, later in the afternoon, that all started to change. I'm still on campus (I can hardly afford to leave it), and there are new people I've never seen before, even though I frequent the same areas of the campus often. The old faces treated me the same as they always did. But the new faces were much more friendlier when interacting and giving me sideways glances--even those I didn't get a chance to interact with. And there just seems like connections could be made with a lot of the new people I'm seeing that will never be made with the people that I used to see all the time.

I hope that clarifies what I was saying.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Andrew - 04-10-2010

Sounds like good results. The less you try to control how results manifest and the more you simply act on them as they happen, the better. Which looks like what you are doing/what is happening.

(04-10-2010, 10:22 AM)Clamshell Wrote: I'm really not sure what I was saying either. I think it was because I started drinking early last night (being the start of the weekend and all).

Anyway, as I was going about my business yesterday. I was running into nobody new. Not surprising or anything. But after a week of seeing people I never saw before who I knew had to be around (the campus I'm at isn't very large. And the new people I see are clearly students like most of the rest).

But, later in the afternoon, that all started to change. I'm still on campus (I can hardly afford to leave it), and there are new people I've never seen before, even though I frequent the same areas of the campus often. The old faces treated me the same as they always did. But the new faces were much more friendlier when interacting and giving me sideways glances--even those I didn't get a chance to interact with. And there just seems like connections could be made with a lot of the new people I'm seeing that will never be made with the people that I used to see all the time.

I hope that clarifies what I was saying.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-10-2010

(04-10-2010, 11:36 AM)subadmin Wrote: Sounds like good results. The less you try to control how results manifest and the more you simply act on them as they happen, the better. Which looks like what you are doing/what is happening.

I'm trying to be as hands-off as possible--unless I have a strong gut-feeling to do something. I decided that I would let the subs do the work, and I'd sit back and observe until it was time to take action.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-11-2010

and what happens if trying to be hands off kills results that would otherwise be a result of the sub?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-11-2010

What I mean by being hands off is that I'm not forcing myself to approach women if I don't feel cool about it. I don't believe in approaching women unless there's some sign of interest, anyway. If I'm not feeling cool about it, I'm not doing it.

I'm more interested in what the universe will bring my way, anyway. I'm going to go with the flow.

I haven't had much success doing things any other way. And it's mostly the new people that I see that are responding to the "newer" me, anyway.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-11-2010

I see what you mean and I don't have a problem with it, I'm just playing Devil's advocate.

But one thing I think a lot of guys miss out from is believing that every woman has to be a potential relationship. Go make some female friends, and see how fast you get to meet all of her friends too. Women friends are great for networking.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-12-2010

Actually, I had an epiphany last night. I'm going to change over to the MUWAS program with the Think Like a Millionaire. There's a lot of reasons for this, and they boil down to the fact that you really can't have a life without money. What does it matter that I have the sexiest women around as my lovers, when I don't have the money to do anything else?

I also realized when people have more money and resources to back them up, they feel better about themselves, and hold themselves better. This is highly attractive to women. This is why almost every woman would marry Bill Gates if he handed out the marriage offer, again.

So, as I was laying in bed, I realized that I'm going about things backwards. I may suck with women, but I do get money, even windfalls, from time to time. While I'm keeping this journal (and I will continue to keep this journal) I'm looking not only for the successes, but I'm paying too much attention to where I'm not getting any attention from the opposite sex. I also realized that the campus I'm on is too prudish and conservative for my tastes. There's too many religious people on this campus (and that's where a lot of the sexy women are) among other prudes. And one thing I've learned in my life is "prude" and "interesting" are two words that do not go together. I'm saying this because I think my surroundings are rubbing off on me, too much. I feel like I'm living this weird half-a-life so that I do not offend anyone with my non-prudishness.

And I've just about run out of money to finish my college education.

I also want to do a lot of world traveling. I'm never going to do that without a good deal of money.

And owning my own house is out of the question, too, without good income.

I'm far from thrilled to go back to my parents' house in a town that I simply do not like living in. And, as far as the jobs there go: if the job pays enough money for you to live on, then the job, itself sucks. All the jobs I'm interested in do not pay enough for me to make a living on. I live in a mill town (with all the mills in danger of being shut down). I hate wearing "monkey suits". And what woman is interested in a guy who wears "monkey suits" outside of a character in a cheesy romantic comedy?

So, those were the thoughts that were going through my head last night. Plus the feeling that I'm a great disappointment to my family. And I realized that once I make my family at least somewhat proud, then I won't have to worry about them sticking their nose in my business and making disparaging comments!

I could've gotten a custom sub made to deal with these issues, except for the fact that I don't have moneyWink

And I will have new friends that I will be able to actually go and do stuff with--when I start making lots of money--instead of sitting around the old haunts getting fat from drinking too much beer. And one of the reasons I'm doing the subs is to allow new and interesting people to come into my life. As well as just having a life I'm happy with, if not proud of!

However, as I'm about to start the new subs, I have a question to ask: I was going to do the MUWAS and Think Like a Millionaire with the Deep Gratitude sub. I may give a bleak picture of my life, but there are quite a few things that I am grateful for. However, I wonder if it's not more prudent to continue using the Ultra Success sub? I only ask this, because I haven't been feeling that feeling of euphoria that the Ultra Success sub is supposed to give in the last week or so (though I've been more positive about my future than ever before, believe it or not). I think I just have too much on my mind dealing with money and life in general. And by the time I get back to using the subs I've been using for the last three weeks, Shannon might have the Manifest Your Sexual Fantasies sub done. The one I'm looking forward to the mostBig Grin

Sorry for this long post, but I thought I'd give a good overview of why I'm changing subs-- starting tonight. And maybe there's something you might like to comment on that I haven't thought of before. Especially if it's of use to others.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-12-2010

This is your journal. No need to apologize for long posts.

Rep points for your revelation. Great stuff. I made the same revelation myself which is part of why I choose to be single right now. EDIT: Hmmm. I don't seem to be able to rep you again.

I would definitely stick with Ultra Success over Gratitude, given the others you plan to use.

And finally... the euphoria of Ultra Success doesn't last forever. Would that it did... it does, however, last a lot longer when used alone.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-12-2010

(04-12-2010, 12:23 PM)Shannon Wrote: This is your journal. No need to apologize for long posts.

Rep points for your revelation. Great stuff. I made the same revelation myself which is part of why I choose to be single right now. EDIT: Hmmm. I don't seem to be able to rep you again.

I would definitely stick with Ultra Success over Gratitude, given the others you plan to use.

And finally... the euphoria of Ultra Success doesn't last forever. Would that it did... it does, however, last a lot longer when used alone.

Thank you for trying to rep me. I really appreciate it.

Ultra success it is, then! I will of course keep up my posts like I have. I think I will have a lot more success with manifesting money, as I do get some of that, than I would with sex, which I'm getting none. I can't wait to see what the summer brings as I listen to MUWAS and the other subs.

It feels like a huge weight just got lifted off me for making this decision. It was a hard one to make, since I really wanted to see where the subs I was already using would take me, as I have three weeks already into them. But, without the financial foundation, I would just be spinning my wheels, ultimately.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-12-2010

It takes a while to get the desired results from the financial ones you have chosen. MUWAS especially. TLAM is a great one, but it takes a while to make all the changes it does, too. I recommend using it for three months before you decide to use it for the next nine. Give those three a solid 9 to 12 month run and I guarantee you, this time next year you'll be dumbfounded at the results.

Just don't tell anyone you know in person what you're trying to do or what your results are. They'll kill your efforts. I learned that the hard way for sure!

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-13-2010

I understand the whole aspect of not telling anyone. That's why I'm still tripping over the fact that your subs are ultrsonic!

I realize it's going to take some time. But I'm willing to go an entire year listening to them to see the results.

However, the immediate results after one night is that I don't wake up with erotic thoughts in my head. I feel more relaxed about my money situation, though I'm still worried. I know there are opportunities all over the place though I can't see them in the area I live in.

Anyway, the fact that I'm more relaxed and my thinking is different after just one night is something. I wish I had started these subs three weeks ago instead of the others. But my lust and vanity kind of got in the way. And all this over wanting to get it on with women I'm realizing are too prudish for me.