Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-04-2010

MUWAS takes a long time to make itself fully know. Most of, if not all of, a year in the majority of cases I have seen. US is a lot faster. It also requires a lot less focus and energy from your subconscious mind. I'd be a bit hesitant about using Alpha training with MUWAS if there was anything else being used because these two are such heavy hitters.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-04-2010

Ok, I'll not use MUWAS for the Alpha Male program. But would it be useful for the programs I'm already using: Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Version 6.0 and Develop an Aura of Sexiness? How long does US usually take?

Anyway, time to add more to my journal, since it's been a full two weeks. I'm realizing my subconscious is still trying to fight me, from time to time. Last night was especially trying, since my mind was bringing up a lot of stuff about life in general (money, relationships and such) in a way that was to "prove" the subs will not work and that I should just stop using them. Of course, I'm not going to stop using them. They are too easy to use.

But, my subconscious mind was bringing up all the reasons I'm such a "loser" and that nothing's going to change anytime soon, if ever. (After all, it's been two weeks, and no woman is hitting on meTongue). Plus, in a month's time, I'm probably going to be returning to a life that I'm trying to get away from (without going into detail). I wish I had come across these subs a lot sooner than I did! Like a year sooner. But I'm going to keep using them.

Sounds like you need "Life Tune Up" and "Love And Appreciate Yourself" too.

Keep using them. Stop expecting women to hit on you. Most women expect you to hit on them. They believe that hitting on a guy is improper, unless they are frenzied.

I can see that you're in the same hole than I was in when I got started. What you need to do is prioritize. Women come after self. Clear and build your self, and then worry about women. Especially if you are returning to a life you don't want soon. Once you have built yourself up properly, the women will happen automatically. Much more important is healing yourself, my friend. If I did it, you can do it.

Also, consider this. No man is an island. This usually means that we need others to succeed but if you consider this from a temporal (time-based) point of view, it also means that we can change our circumstances. Maybe you fit your definition of a loser in the past. Okay, but that doesn't mean it has to stay that way. You can, and should, strive to become a winner.

Also, remember that being a winner isn't all or nothing. You can be a winner without being the best there ever was, is, or can ever be. We all fall somewhere long the strata between the absolute best and the absolute worst. Sometimes when I am feeling down and hopeless, I consider how good I really have things. People tend to take the good things in their life for granted and focus on the negative too much. Where thoughts go, energy flows - and that is how we create our reality. That is why Ultra Success isn't just aimed at making you successful; it is literally working on making you become success! When you become successful, you can still fail. If you become success then no matter what life throws at you, you will eventually return to your natural state - success.

I am succeeding, because I AM SUCCESS!

The only loser is the person who chooses to be a loser. If that is not the case for you, then do what it takes to change it - which you are doing.

Literally, then, by doing what you are doing, you have already proven that you cannot possibly be a loser, because you choose to be other that that - otherwise you would not be trying to make changes.

One foot in front of the other. A journey of a thousand miles starts with a single step. Just keep going. Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-04-2010

I was just about to write something to the effect that my fear-based feelings about the future and the fact that I want the "ultimate" combo of subliminals is probably based on my subconscious fighting back. Lately, I'm feeling fearful to do things that I usually just did. Very weird. Thank you for the pep talk! I will keep using US for as long as it takes. Above all else, I just want to be success. Thank you for clearing that up for me about what US was all about.

Especially with weight loss, I have noticed that sometimes people have a network of interconnected sub-programs to deal with in their subconscious. When that is the case, if you tug on one thing, it causes reverberations in other places. Pay attention to them - they will reveal what the old program you are running on actually says. With that knowledge, you can know what to change and how to change it.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-05-2010

I wasn't sure what was going on so I didn't mention it. But it seems that both men and women are taking glances at me, lately. As I pass them by, it seems like more and more people (both men and women) want to take a second look. I'm not really sure what this is about? This has been going on for about a week.

I'm not looking to attract any gay attention, and the dudes who take a second look don't seem gay, but something about me seems to be catching more and more people's attention! Very strange.

It not like I'm getting noticed everywhere I go. I'm just getting more attention my way than usual.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-05-2010

It's working. lol

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-05-2010

That's good to know. Some of those looks from both sexes are like they are about to challenge me, or something. Very interesting.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - WildFlower - 04-06-2010

(04-05-2010, 07:34 PM)Clamshell Wrote: That's good to know. Some of those looks from both sexes are like they are about to challenge me, or something. Very interesting.

Is it 'develop an aura of sexiness' you're using? I got similar effects from that tittle. It was actually that sub that made me rethink how powerful this technology can be. And that was after 2 years of listening to other subliminals, binaural beats, self-hypnosis and other subconscious mind stuff. I wouldn't have invested in the Alpha set if it weren't for how effective the sexiness sub is

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-06-2010

(04-06-2010, 10:18 AM)WildFlower Wrote:
(04-05-2010, 07:34 PM)Clamshell Wrote: That's good to know. Some of those looks from both sexes are like they are about to challenge me, or something. Very interesting.

Is it 'develop an aura of sexiness' you're using? I got similar effects from that tittle. It was actually that sub that made me rethink how powerful this technology can be. And that was after 2 years of listening to other subliminals, binaural beats, self-hypnosis and other subconscious mind stuff. I wouldn't have invested in the Alpha set if it weren't for how effective the sexiness sub is

Yes, one of the three subs I'm using is Develop an Aura of Sexiness. And I suspected that was the one that's causing the looks. I'm also using Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Version 6.0 (though beautiful women are forthcoming, I'm sure), and Ultra Success.

More and more, I'm feeling my physical bearing alter into something I *think* is sexier. I'm walking in a way that feels more confident--even dignified, somehow--and feels sexier. Even though I still get the negative thoughts and feelings welling up every so often.

I don't even really care if no female is showing any outward sign of interest in me. Today, I wasn't feeling negative, but was feeling that I will have lots of sexy women in my life, regardless if any women are interested in me or not right now.

Btw, today, nobody seemed to pay any attention to meRolleyesCool

Wildflower, how long did use Develop on Aura of Sexiness?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-07-2010

I don't know if this has anything to do with the subconscious fighting back, or what. But I woke up this morning with extreme lightheadedness and feeling aches and pains all over. The aches and pains diminished, but the lightheadedness remains. Its sure not promoting any feelings of sexiness I had, yesterday.Tongue

Unless something interesting happens this evening that may pertain to the subs, we'll see what tomorrow brings.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-07-2010

That doesn't sound like it could possibly be related to the subliminals. I'd consider seeing a physician if I were you.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 04-08-2010

(04-07-2010, 09:07 PM)Shannon Wrote: That doesn't sound like it could possibly be related to the subliminals. I'd consider seeing a physician if I were you.

I'm feeling much better today. By tomorrow I will probably be in perfect health.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 04-08-2010

I certainly hope so.