Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-17-2011

I actually checked into being a travel agent some years ago. It's not for me. It's not half as easy or as fun as it looks. And the perks aren't as great as they sound, either. I forgot most of the particulars, but it's really a job for a certain type of person whom I'm not.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-18-2011

I'm actually burnt out on doing LoA stuff, and I feel that the reason for that is that I was always looking for results. Actually, I'm kind of constantly being pushed to manifest instantly things that cannot feasibly be accomplished in the present. I realized that I should be doing the gratitude journals and such just for the joy of doing them, and knowing that the good stuff will come just from the joy of doing them. Instead of just doing them for an end result. Though I can, and will, always plug the end result stuff in there.

I don't know if this ties into the subs or not. But I'm feeling more motivated than I have in quite some time to change my life around. And, overall, more positive.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-18-2011

I just realized, today, that I'm seeing more and more beautiful women around. Or at least ones that I find quite attractive. I've never seen so many around, before. It's rather amazing that an area that is being depopulated has so many attractive women running around.

However, I don't think any of them are really noticing me. But, strangely, I'm working on bettering my health like never before. I'm just tired of looking fat, ugly...and tired. Normally, I would be drinking a lot of beer right now. And I might just go get some. But I'm too concerned about my sexual appeal to do that tonight. Interesting, since I would normally be like "what the hell" and guzzle down beer.

Oh yeah, I bought a mirror that I can look into at my desk. It's a make-up mirror that swivels. But it's perfect for saying my afformations into on a moments notice.

Anyway, I think things are really starting to work for me. With emphasis on the word "starting". So I can't wait to see what the next couple of months bring.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-19-2011

Ok, I'm not sure if I'm just "seeing the beauty in women" or that really attractive women are just crawling out of the woodwork. I swear there was never so many attractive women in the area before. So, I don't know what's up with that.

I'm EFTing any feelings of unattractiveness that I'm feeling. Came down with some kind of stomach flu, which I had to a mild degree all week. But hit me rather hard, today. So I don't look my best, anyway.

I feel the mirror afformations are having an effect. I'm feeling more centered than I have ever felt in my life. But maybe the subs are starting to kick in, as well. But, as Seth says, the point of power is in the present. And staring into a mirror waiting and watching for your pupil to dilate sure puts one in the present.

Anyway, I'm feeling the subs kick in. I feel more confident around attractive women, as well as seeing more and more of them. It's making me reconsider my health and well-being. It's driving me to be a better person, and actually take some action do be a better person.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - ronatello - 02-19-2011

Beautiful women are all over the place. I see them every day. The key is being aware... and of course, being in alignment with what you are looking for. Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - woceyes - 02-19-2011

(02-19-2011, 09:37 PM)ronatello Wrote: Beautiful women are all over the place. I see them every day. The key is being aware... and of course, being in alignment with what you are looking for. Smile

I concur Ronatello, there are lots of beautiful women Smile

Its good to hear things are going well for you clamshell. I don't do mirror affirmations but i do listen to music and sing to it in front of the mirror looking into my eyes as they dilate and it certainly makes me more present as well.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-20-2011

Today, I'm feeling that weird feeling that I get when beliefs are being dislodged. It's a feeling of slight disorientation. It doesn't help that I've been sick for the last two days. But I feel that my beliefs are changing. In fact, I think my sickness may be from the stress of a radical change in beliefs.

It's interesting that when I've done EFT for awhile, that I will have feelings that are of such low intensity that I will just blow them off on the spot, as they usually are just stragglers to much more intense feelings that I EFTed away. Very cool.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-22-2011

OMG, I'm being assailed by negativity. I'm doing my mirror afformations. Sometimes with regular affirmations being thrown in. Both while I'm looking into the mirror and while I'm going about my business. I'm listening to the subs. I'm doing EFT whenever possible. My subconscious simply does not want me to believe that I can have a job I love, the women I desire, or the amount of money--net worth--I'm asking for.

Some beliefs that popped up: Making money is too much work. Work takes away from living, and is slavery. I'm not worthy of the jobs I desire. Especially if they make real money, as there's too much competition. The risks are higher I'll lose my job the higher I'm paid. My job, job security, and income is dependent on the whims of forces outside myself.

What wonderful beliefs those areWink I will definitely be making afformations to counter them, as well as EFTing the snot out of them. Besides, just writing them down makes them lose some of their intensity.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Patti - 02-22-2011

Don't forget to thank your subconcious for bringing these negative thoughts to your foremind so you can rid yourself of them for good!

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-22-2011

(02-22-2011, 04:01 PM)Patti Wrote: Don't forget to thank your subconcious for bringing these negative thoughts to your foremind so you can rid yourself of them for good!

I will remember to do that.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-27-2011

I'm seeing lots and lots of attractive women around. I even get a lot of them looking at me as I drive around in a van or a car. But I don't get any eye contact (unless they have to) when I'm outside of a vehicle.

Basically, I'm noticing that I want women more and more. But none seem to want me, as of yet. I thought it would be more the other way aroundWink But, then again, I'm feeling a bit down as I have no steady employment and I'm still fat...along with a plethora of negative beliefs that are popping up.

I'll have to look at my former posts to see if it's been a month already.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Patti - 02-28-2011

I can tell that your life is hard right now but you just keep on doing what you’re doing, and I know you will get to where you want to be!

The sad truth about weight issues in my opinion is that they can be so integrated within yourself, from the way you feel about yourself to the way others perceive you to be. That’s a lot of negativity that you have to unleash.

My daughter dated a guy for 6 years whom I love and was really pulling for to be my son in-law. They blew that! But that’s a whole other story for a different day. They are today the best of friends, which it took a long time to achieve after coming out of a yucky relationship. But I’m glad they got past it. Anyway, he was so heavy when he was a kid that he couldn’t even play rec football or wrestling. I think it was when he was in 8th grade that he went on some kind of carrot diet or something (not a diet person myself) and lost tons of weight. He also started lifting weights and working out a great deal. He gained a lot of respect throughout high school because of his appearance change and today is amazingly slapped together. He’s a force to be reckoned with because he’s now got the body to back up his negative feelings (from being so heavy when he was younger) and that’s not a good thing. I do plan on showing him these subs because I truly believe he would use them to help himself! I see many issues within him other than just left over anger that has trickled into the rest of his daily life.

That’s why I’m so happy for you to be able to release these feelings and move on!

Keep it up…you are truly an inspiration to me! Big Grin

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 03-01-2011

Thank you, Patti. And hopefully the subs will help your daughter's best friend.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 03-11-2011

Ok, I haven't posted for awhile, since I've been extremely depressed. I'm not finding any jobs. Due to my cell phone provider giving all its subscribers bad service, my temp agency couldn't get a hold of me. So long story short, I lost at least two months worth of work to someone they could get a hold of.

It's weird, I could not shake this feeling of doom and gloom. EFT seemed to only give a temporary reprieve from it.

I want to go back to school but my state's governor is acting like a real jerk (I live in Wisconsin) and hardly anybody might be able to go to school, or back to it.

I think I have Seasonal Effective Disorder, but the outside circumstances are not helping at all. And I seem to have some ill health.

However, I'm getting this feeling that I have no chance at the jobs I'm applying at, and other applicants are somehow more worthy of me (better skills, more charisma, etc.). My biggest hang-up is that I was never good at math, until lately when I'm being taught it properly. So all the jobs I apply at are jobs anybody could get. And since there is a shortage of work, I'm pretty much screwed. And I still have no idea what my perfect job could be.

I EFTed before finishing this post. I seem to have had something of a break in my negative beliefs. This post isn't as gloomy as it would be otherwise.

Also, I wasn't sure if the silent subs were working or not. Maybe due to my speakers--which should be fine for the subs. So I put in the masked subs. I'm going to see how that goes.

I notice that more and more attractive women are smiling at me most days. And I don't seem to care what any of them think of me when they don't.

Its been a little over a month since I started these subs. I'm not feeling any of the euphoria or the negative beliefs battling with the positive suggestions of the former subs. I started these subs around 2-4-11.

Some hours after I wrote the above, I feel great! I did some EFT. Strange though. Perhaps I dislodged a big belief and I didn't realize it. Especially since that one belief was bothering for the last few days.