Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Patti - 02-04-2011

(02-03-2011, 11:31 PM)Clamshell Wrote: Well, it's only been day two of listening to my playlist. I seem to feel more energetic to get things I've been putting off done. I'm also feeling angry that I seem to have so few work options where I live. So I'm going to EFT those feelings away.

I feel like I have some kind of renewed purpose, even though I have no idea where it's going to lead--which bothers me. So I will have to EFT that feeling away and start trusting in the universe. I am incredibly curious to find out what my perfect job is going to be. According to Seth and Abraham, every job exists the way that it does because there is at least one person on the planet that would absolutely love to do the job as in: "I can't believe I'm being paid to do this since I would do it for free if I could!" I'm wondering if my perfect job would be something that just about anyone can do? Or is it going to be very niche and something that only I can do with great effectiveness?

However, I've not gotten any Indicators of Interest from women, yet. But I haven't listened to the subs all that long, either.

Anyway, I am so sick and tired of living the life I've been living I'm about to pull out everything at my disposal to get to where I need and want to be in life. And I hope I meet and befriend some very awesome people along the way.

I went and bought wall mounts for a mirror I have. I will be hanging that up really soon. So, tomorrow, I will start on the mirror affirmations.

You have a great attitude! Always remember to thank the universe for all it's help. It's my belief that the universe has plenty to offer us all and will help whenever possible but likes to be thanked and appreciated.

I'm a once in a while user of EFT also, always have been fascinated by it's effects. That, quantumtouch and ofcourse my go to technique, the bagha.

Good luck...cause luck always matters too!

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-04-2011

I went to bed wondering what my new job will be. I dreamt that I went to another country. The country was Nepal, in my dream, even though it couldn't possibly resemble anything like the real-life Nepal. But I got a job and it was a lot of fun and the job didn't seem like work at all. Mostly, I just stayed on some embankment watching an avalanche go by as me and a few other people goofed around. And when I was done with "work", I drove around looking at the stunning scenery.

I think this dream tied in with my desire to leave the country. Perhaps my perfect job is in another country. Anyway, the depression of not having a stable job is replaced with an "I will get a job" attitude.

I'm also getting angry thoughts, lately, like how unfair it is for me to not have a job. I just noticed these really coming up in the past two days, even though I've had these angry thoughts before. So, I'm not sure if that's something to do with the subs, or not.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-04-2011

[/quote]

You have a great attitude! Always remember to thank the universe for all it's help. It's my belief that the universe has plenty to offer us all and will help whenever possible but likes to be thanked and appreciated.

I'm a once in a while user of EFT also, always have been fascinated by it's effects. That, quantumtouch and ofcourse my go to technique, the bagha.

[/quote]

I would like to learn more about this bagha technique. I'm using EFT on everything that comes up. I've got a list of things going on in my reality that I want gone. I'm planning on going through the list and EFTing everything.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Patti - 02-04-2011

[/quote]

I would like to learn more about this bagha technique. I'm using EFT on everything that comes up. I've got a list of things going on in my reality that I want gone. I'm planning on going through the list and EFTing everything.
[/q

The bagha simplies anchors your intention to bring about what you want. I use it for everything! I even use it every night while listening to these subliminal programs to help them work in the best way that they can for me.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-06-2011

Well, my dreams last night were very erotic. I dreamt that I was living in a mansion and had invited some local women over, who, in waking life I've had my eye on, but could never really approach. We ended up having group sex in my mansion. Afterwards, we played paintball (but with pellet guns) throughout the mansion while we were all naked. Then more sex ensued. Then we all kicked back and watched TV.

I'm not sure if there's any message to the dream, but I sure liked the scenario.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-08-2011

I'm noticing that I'm more optimistic in my view of the future, even though I'm around $70,000 in debt, and still planning on going back to school, as there is no decent-paying jobs available where I live. Which will only get me even more into debt.

Strangely enough, I wake up in a very grateful and appreciative mood. I also do my question affirmations whenever I need to counteract a negative thought. If the feeling behind the negative thought is persistent, then I EFT it until it is gone. And I give gratitude and appreciation for things throughout my day. Very interesting.

I haven't done as much with mirror affirmations as I'd like. I should really get on that.

I'm finding I'm having more energy and desire to do the things I need to do. Very interesting.

So far, not much going on in the way of IOIs from women. I'm not noticing any beautiful women wanting to stand by me or anything. But I don't have much money to my name, so I'm not going very far from home, either. So I'm not seeing very many women whom I'd consider to be beautiful or attractive. Men seem neutral towards me.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-12-2011

Strangely enough, I feel rather confident about my job situation--despite not having any job leads. I'm about to sign up for school, again. Probably in the next week. I have a really good feeling about the school's job placement programs.

Tonight, I'm going to write down everything that is holding me back from the jobs and life I want, and EFT the crap out them. I'm finding that I have blocks to even doing that. Probably because I pushed myself in the past to recreate my life in a hurry. And that didn't work out so well.

So, I'm stewing in my own hang-ups. I promised myself that I will make major headway in loosening or dissolving my negative beliefs in the coming week.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - K-Train - 02-12-2011

Hey Clamshell, how's BIABW Sexually working for you?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-13-2011

(02-12-2011, 06:00 AM)K-Train Wrote: Hey Clamshell, how's BIABW Sexually working for you?

So far, people of both genders have been rather neutral to me in person. However, I noticed yesterday (Saturday) that a lot of women were looking at me as I was driving along and they were driving past me on the street. More so than usual...or so it seemed. Otherwise, no noticeable IOIs from women. Men don't look at me like I repulse them. So, I don't know.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Patti - 02-13-2011

How's the search for your dream job going? Do you feel that the afformations along with the subs are helping?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-15-2011

(02-13-2011, 07:52 AM)Patti Wrote: How's the search for your dream job going? Do you feel that the afformations along with the subs are helping?

I'm not seeing it yet, but I haven't seen anything around where I live that I would consider a "dream job". I've only been contacted by one potential employer, and they only want to ask me questions over the phone about my application. But, in reality, I started the afformations later than I wanted. Other people are using Cory Skyy's method of saying the affirmations in a mirror which seems like they take longer than what is really needed for the suggestions to sink in.

The afformations are making me feel better. I stare at one eye while looking into a mirror and say my afformations until I notice my eye dilate. Or until I think I see my eye dilate. It usually takes one minute--two at max. I understand that if your eye dilates when you say your suggestion(s) your subconscious mind accepted the suggestion(s). I'm really only using one money afformation for a specific amount of cash--as far as anything with jobs are concerned. I realized I do not know what my perfect job would look like, and decided on cash by the end of the year to see if the suggestions are working. Otherwise, I'm also working on suggestions that increase my sex appeal in conjunction with the money afformation.

EFT is helping me destroy mental blocks left and right. I practically look forward to negative feelings, now that I know I don't have to wallow in them anymore. I'm now writing down all the negatives in my life and making statements from what I've written, and start EFTing the negative statements. And then I can of course make those statements into positive afformations if I wish.

I've just signed up to an online class that will teach me how to attract abundance using just gratitude. I could take those guidelines and apply them to my perfect job. And then create afformations for that, as long as I know what really makes me feel good in the attraction of money.

Anyway, as long as I use EFT to dissolve any negative feelings that crop up, I feel good.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Patti - 02-16-2011

You definitely sound like you’re moving in the right direction. I’m wondering if you have any idea as to what your “dream job” would be. Are you basing it on the skills you have, the money you want to earn, how many hours you want to be working, working with people or on your own, etc.? We have a family business and I remember many years ago when my husband wanted to start a business, he was pretty much all over the place with a variety of ideas. His mom advised him to do what he knew and he would be successful and she was exactly right. He started a business doing what he was doing for someone else at the time and he’s still in business today, thank God! But with him that’s all he wanted, to own “his own” business and of course be successful.

So where’s your starting point? It sounds to me like it might be the money. Now don’t get me wrong, money is very important, we all have to eat lol. But the one thing I always tell my kids is find something you like to do and you’ll never work a day in your life. The money will follow. You can make tons of money and hate having to get up every morning to do it and that’s sad.

I like the gratitude course! Being thankful is always good for achieving what you want in your life.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-16-2011

Actually, if I wasn't so far in debt, money wouldn't be much of an issue as long as I could afford to live independently and buy a few niceties on the side. I think I'm more into meeting cool and interesting people and seeing and experiencing fascinating things. That's my dream job would revolve around.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Patti - 02-16-2011

(02-16-2011, 11:35 AM)Clamshell Wrote: Actually, if I wasn't so far in debt, money wouldn't be much of an issue as long as I could afford to live independently and buy a few niceties on the side. I think I'm more into meeting cool and interesting people and seeing and experiencing fascinating things. That's my dream job would revolve around.

How bout being a travel agent?