Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-01-2011

OK, I got my playlist complete, I think. Here's what's on it: Be Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women 7.1, Deep Gratitude, Develop an Aura of Sexiness, Find Your Perfect Job, Manifest Unlimited Wealth and Abundance, and Ultra Success.

Hopefully this works this time around.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - K-Train - 02-01-2011

(02-01-2011, 05:45 PM)Clamshell Wrote: OK, I got my playlist complete, I think. Here's what's on it: Be Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women 7.1, Deep Gratitude, Develop an Aura of Sexiness, Find Your Perfect Job, Manifest Unlimited Wealth and Abundance, and Ultra Success.

Clamshell, I don't mean to be a back seat driver, but are you sure you wanna use that many subs at once? I know some of them require a lot of time on their own to work.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Spiral - 02-01-2011

Yea. I don't think you want to go over 3. And if any of those are 4G they should only be used together with one other sub. (2 max). I would just pick the ones that take most priority. It's rough not being able to tackle everything at once but sometimes we can't have that instant gratification.

(02-01-2011, 06:27 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(02-01-2011, 05:45 PM)Clamshell Wrote: OK, I got my playlist complete, I think. Here's what's on it: Be Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women 7.1, Deep Gratitude, Develop an Aura of Sexiness, Find Your Perfect Job, Manifest Unlimited Wealth and Abundance, and Ultra Success.

Clamshell, I don't mean to be a back seat driver, but are you sure you wanna use that many subs at once? I know some of them require a lot of time on their own to work.

I was thinking of dropping Manifest Unlimited Wealth and Abundance. I think I will do that. Maybe I'll drop the Deep Gratitude one, as well. Especially since I'm going to try and stick with my gratitude journal.

Ok, I did drop both those programs. I think being more sexier will help me get better employment, anyway.

I'm wondering if I even need the Develop and Aura of Sexiness in my playlist? Does Be Irresistibly Attractive 7.1 cover that as well?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 02-01-2011

MUWAS does not work the way I wanted/expected it to. Wait until I rebuild it asa six stage set, so I can properly address the weaknesses of the 3G version.

(02-01-2011, 11:20 PM)Shannon Wrote: MUWAS does not work the way I wanted/expected it to. Wait until I rebuild it asa six stage set, so I can properly address the weaknesses of the 3G version.

Do you think I should also drop the Aura of Sexiness as well? Or will that enhance the Irresistibly Attractive 7.1 sub like I think it will?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Alpha3767 - 02-01-2011

Hi Clamshell,

I have used some of these subs including BIATBW 7.1. BIATBW and AOS is a killer combo based on my experience.

However you should choose your priority whether it is career or women.

For career, AOS and US and Find Your Perfect job is a good combination. AOS make both men and women to react positively to you so this will benefit you when attending interviews, at work etc. US is like success greece so it can work well with other subs whatever your manifestation goal is.

-Alpha 3767

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 02-02-2011

I recommend not using more than three at a time with 3G titles, and no more than one manifestation title at a time.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-02-2011

(02-02-2011, 12:09 AM)Shannon Wrote: I recommend not using more than three at a time with 3G titles, and no more than one manifestation title at a time.

Ok, I'll drop Ultra Success. I'm sure I'm as saturated with that as I can get.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 02-03-2011

I've been glancing through other people's journals, and I'm noticing that some are using Cory Skyy affirmations along with the subs. I'm thinking of starting something like that. But I think I'm going to use question affirmations (afformations) based around getting a job I love and sex. I might even start doing that this night. And I will primarily be doing mirror affirmations.

I'm marking this with a color so that I can come back to it for reference.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Spiral - 02-03-2011

I suggest doing gratification affirmations along with your mirror affirmations. and Visualize every so often as well!

OK, I will do those as well. I'm also thinking of doing the One Command affirmation that goes like this: "Even though I don't know how I have my dream job (or whatever), I only know that I do and I am fulfilled."

Well, it's only been day two of listening to my playlist. I seem to feel more energetic to get things I've been putting off done. I'm also feeling angry that I seem to have so few work options where I live. So I'm going to EFT those feelings away.

I feel like I have some kind of renewed purpose, even though I have no idea where it's going to lead--which bothers me. So I will have to EFT that feeling away and start trusting in the universe. I am incredibly curious to find out what my perfect job is going to be. According to Seth and Abraham, every job exists the way that it does because there is at least one person on the planet that would absolutely love to do the job as in: "I can't believe I'm being paid to do this since I would do it for free if I could!" I'm wondering if my perfect job would be something that just about anyone can do? Or is it going to be very niche and something that only I can do with great effectiveness?

However, I've not gotten any Indicators of Interest from women, yet. But I haven't listened to the subs all that long, either.

Anyway, I am so sick and tired of living the life I've been living I'm about to pull out everything at my disposal to get to where I need and want to be in life. And I hope I meet and befriend some very awesome people along the way.

I went and bought wall mounts for a mirror I have. I will be hanging that up really soon. So, tomorrow, I will start on the mirror affirmations.