Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 10-31-2010

Well, the job I'm on is should finally be coming to an end, this week. I probably won't have any more money coming in except through unemployment comp. for awhile. But the job is taking so much energy (and time) from me. I'm actually going to be glad when it's done.

Either tonight, or later this week, I'm going to be adding the gratitude sub to the rest of the mix. I've given it a lot of thought, and I realize that I manifest more with gratitude than anything else. And I really want a good, worthwhile job that makes me good money; helps me meet cool, interesting people, and is just fun to be at.

I'm noticing that I'm really starting to get motivated to get my life in order--even if it does come out as some kind of anger that simmers below the surface. However, I don't lash out at anyone. But, I'm going to start keeping a gratitude journal, like I do, off and on. I'm working on other LoA stuff that I might not be able to mention on this site, as they are other people's products. And soon, I will have the apparatus that helps with sleep apnea, which I have. I think in the next month, I will be feeling good and energetic.

I also cannot get over the feeling I might be moving into my own place by the end of this year, as there is no real evidence as to why I should be able to move into my own place. And it feels like it's going to be something I want to do instead of being forced to do. Very interesting.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 01-05-2011

Sometime next week, I will be 9 months into the program. However, I don't have any sign of any kind of permanent job or real money coming in. The last several months saw a lot of work, but the pay was a joke.

And none of those "prophecies" that I made above came to pass.

I'm refining my LoA techniques to a personal program that I can use daily, instead of haphazardly. I got caught up with work and sometimes wouldn't do them at all, as I'd have little time left over after work. Plus other people's programs work for them, not necessarily for anyone else.

However, the thought came to me that I should write a pdf ebook. Some kind of fiction story. Can anyone tell me which pdf making program would be best (free would be the very best) that I can use, as I know next-to-nothing about making a pdf?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Jay - 01-05-2011

Office 2007 already supports the ability to create PDF's. As a free alternative I suggest using OpenOffice.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Ryan - 01-05-2011

You don't need a program to make a PDF. Simply find a free PDF printer online. I recommend:

-PrimoPDF
-CutePDF
-Adobe PDF

Simply install the printer and when you want to save the document as a PDF, go to "Print" instead, it should list these programs as an available printer. When you click "Print" it will go to a save as screen to save the PDF to your computer. Best thing is that it works in any program you can print from.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 01-05-2011

Thank you for your recommendations.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 01-12-2011

Based on the results you and I and Keith have all gotten from the MUWAS program, I am not sure I should keep it, even if I upgrade it to a six stage set with all sorts of preparatory and motivational and focusing and such in it to assist. Thinking I should might just should take that one down. I'm not sure if it's the program was built missing something important or what, but it doesn't appear to be doing what it's supposed to do. What's your opinion?

By the way, if you've used it properly for the required amount of time and not gotten the results you wanted, you're entitled to a refund if you want it. Just send us an e-mail and ask.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - RainbowAbyss - 01-12-2011

mmm,
this makes me sad to hear, 9 months devotion
and very little to show. Maybe u should try Become A Successful Entrepreneur
to go along with your ebook ventures.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - batman - 01-27-2011

hei clamshell, ive been reading your threads for 2 hour just now. i can feel your pain man...
in 2009 - 2010 i got the same problem as you though, its about money. feel like a poopy for two years, i spent all my money on drugs that makes me even go down deeper into the rabbit hole and not able to get up. i also dont have women that i want in my life, man it was hell. although i had a job and i had money coming in, but i dont feel happy and all my money were gone before the end of the month and it kept happening for year long...talking about depressed man...

it all changed when i ask my mentor why money and women werent appearing in my life. he said "women and money are a form of energy. right you have negative energy because of your past experiences mostly from your parrents (which i read in your post early on), trauma about women and money (i saw my dad hit my mom in the had several times when i was in middle school) , all kind of beliefs which blocked the energy of women and money into your life. what you need to do know is to be aware about those beliefs and experiences. bring them up to your concious mind and you need to forgive them so you can release this energy so you can allow other energy enters you life".

the fact that i did conciously using ho'oponopono everynight and i cried everytime i forgive to every event and the person that i remembered. and after i cried, i feel so relieved and i smiled everytime i finished this forgiving process. and i do this consistently...

The other thing is i would recommend you is gratitude, i can tell that from your position and your last post that you felt depressed because you've been doing your subs for 9 months and havent got result yet. but you need to be thankful for what you have right now before you can have more.
appreciate that you work in a factory type of job, appreciate that you work in a potato factory. appreciate that you have a home to go to, all the things you have right now.

theres a sub about forgiveness and you already bought the gratitude subs right...you could ask shannon about it. i suggest you forgive yourself for everything that you mad,sad,guilty,shame,fear about conciously and let shannon subs work on the unconcious level. you need to be active man...not having the mindset just because you use shannon subs, all you do just waiting. act man...

well i guess that when you forgive, accept, love yourself. money and women will come into your life easier. support using the subs about money and women from shannon, your unstopable...
clean your self man...everyday...

When i read shannon post in your thread, i knew he was passionate about helping you. this guys spit gold when it comes to success philosophies...im going crazy bananas reading your post shannon...

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 01-27-2011

Thank you for the suggestions. I've read much of the Joe Vitale stuff and implement them. However, I should do more with the gratitude journal, as it works. But I've been remiss with that. Also, I'm not really an entrepreneurial type of person.

I also realized that it really isn't about the money, but about things and experiences. I believe in the Law of Attraction very much. But I realized that obtaining money for the sake of money is bland. In fact, I really don't like the idea of money unless I've got a lot of it to spend on things. And when I do have money to spend, I find that a lot of freeloaders enter my life whose contribution to my fun, happiness, and overall quality of life is negligible at best. And sometimes not even that.

The main reason I want money is to pay off my student loans, which are substantial. As well as to move into my own place and just be able to live a good life. I wouldn't mind skills that teach me how to receive and keep lots of money; but I don't want to climb corporate ladders, or deal with jerks to make a dollar. And I sure as hell don't want to put in long hours. Or even to "sell my soul". From what I understand from the description from the subliminal, it's seems (to me) about doing much of the above, but with a positive spin.

Sorry, but I want to sit around and play video games--among other things. They contribute to an emotional and psychological quality of life that only making money can never create for me. Maybe I've been reading too much of a site by a guy named Winston Wu (whose site starts with the word "Happier"). But the rest of the world seems to be living the lifestyle(s) I want to live--with far less money. But with far more affordable video game consoles (or big-name consoles forced to be more affordable).

So, maybe a sub that deals head-on with quality of life instead of focusing only on money might be the best solution. I cannot get around the fact that my quality of life suffers by making more money, when money should be creating a higher quality of life for me. Yes, there are some heavy duty negative beliefs going on.

I keep the subs on 24/7, so I sleep with them on. And, since I have little money to go anywhere, I definitely put in the time and then some to listen to them.

However(!), I realized that I have hang-ups around my jobs. The jobs I like do not make enough money. And yet I have skills and talents that should make me lots more money than what I'm getting. So, maybe a job confidence sub might work for me.

I believe in the Law of Attraction. I just realized my focus is narrow and there is no reason that a person cannot have it all with money being surprisingly negligible.

Anyway, I do not know what affirmations you put into the subs. So I can only tell you what a bit of soul-searching dredged up for me. The above is why I think the subs did not work for me. And it seems that a lot more people have the same issues. I hope this helps in some way. I'm willing to try other subs, as the subs definitely do work--just not the money-making one for me. My thinking is very different than when I began the subs. And I would like to make a lot more money. I just don't think that the way the sub works is conducive to the way I wish to achieve it. If quality of life and money come into contact, quality of life will win.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 01-29-2011

(01-12-2011, 11:07 AM)Shannon Wrote: By the way, if you've used it properly for the required amount of time and not gotten the results you wanted, you're entitled to a refund if you want it. Just send us an e-mail and ask.

If you don't mind, I think I would like to "exchange" it for something else. I would like to get the Perfect Job one, if that's OK?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 01-31-2011

Shannon allowed me to "exchange" for the Find Your Perfect Job sub. So I'm going to start using that tonight.

So, upon January 31, 2011, I am going to start with the Find Your Perfect Job sub (thus the different font color to mark the occasion) and see where that leads me. I'm not sure if I should start another journal, or continue with this one. Is there some way that I can mark this, or any other particular post so that I can go back to it as a time reference?

Also, I'm thinking of adding Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women V6 to the mix. I notice there is now a Version 7.1, as well as an add-on to Version 6 of this same program. Please enlighten me as to the benefits and differences of both. Thank you. Or does Version 7.1 cover both?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - K-Train - 01-31-2011

(01-31-2011, 06:26 PM)Clamshell Wrote: Shannon allowed me to "exchange" for the Find Your Perfect Job sub. So I'm going to start using that tonight.

So, upon January 31, 2011, I am going to start with the Find Your Perfect Job sub (thus the different font color to mark the occasion) and see where that leads me. I'm not sure if I should start another journal, or continue with this one. Is there some way that I can mark this, or any other particular post so that I can go back to it as a time reference?

Also, I'm thinking of adding Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women V6 to the mix. I notice there is now a Version 7.1, as well as an add-on to Version 6 of this same program. Please enlighten me as to the benefits and differences of both. Thank you. Or does Version 7.1 cover both?

Clamshell, contact Andrew or Jackie if you've already bought BIABW 6.0 and exchange it for version 7.1. From what I've heard, the differences are HUGE. From what I've gathered, 7.1 makes the subliminal more powerful and also much more obvious. Read Rainbow Abyss's Journal on page 8 because it has a lenghty description of the effects he experience. There's also a couple threads up in the product discussion section. So grab it, and give it a 5 week run.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - woceyes - 01-31-2011

hmm i guess i should contact them as well for an upgrade, Clamshell i shall watch your journal to see how well the find your perfect job sub and BIAtBW work for you. good luck

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 01-31-2011

Thank you K-Train and Woceyes, I will do that. I cannot wait to see how the Perfect Job and Version 7.1 work outSmile