Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - woceyes - 08-09-2010

as far as i know its the latest, must be something on my computer ill look into it i know i usually have just it running when i watch them.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 08-19-2010

Well, not much is going on at all. I have no money coming in. I applied for unemployment compensation. There's a question I might even get more money from a job I had in school. However, until that question is answered, they are holding all my money. So, I've got no money coming in.

I have a temporary job starting in September. I was hoping that I would find another job so I wouldn't have to take the temp job. The temp job is playing around in cement again, and it's generally a drag. By the time unemployment comp releases my money to me, I will have started at that job. At least that's how it looks.

I'm applying for jobs, but no one is calling me back.

People are really nice. The world seems to be a very friendly place, which it was not before I started the subs. So, things are pretty wonderful. However, the lack of money is really bothering me.

Anyway, I downloaded the Sexy Aura video. I haven't had much time at all to watch it.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 08-20-2010

I'm playing the subs every single day and I sleep all night with them on. I will be implementing other LoA stuff to work with the subs in the following couple of weeks. I found a program that I really want to try out but can't get until some money starts coming in. But I promised myself that 2010 is going to be the last year that I have money and relationship issues. But it's really difficult to believe in the prophecy that I made above that I will have my own place by December of this year when no one is bothering to call me for a job. However, I decided that I want to work from home--or just my computer, anyway. But I have no idea how to even start.

However, the subs still continue to put me into a more positive frame of mind than not. And, strangely still, they act closer to an aphrodisiac than a money magnetizer.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 08-21-2010

Clamshell, some people take longer than others. Despite what you may fervently wish, it takes time. Sometimes, years. I would aim for a plan of action that spans 5 years, and break it down into short, medium and long term goals. Goals you can accomplish, one step at a time. Sometimes these things don't happen on timescales we wish they did. I'm starting on year six now, of trying to make myself wealthy. It depends on how you go about it, but I can tell you it's been three years I have used the MUWAS and three years it's been building steadily in my life. I wish it was faster, but that's the facts. I hope you're not expecting the subs to do everything. It's like they say: ask for help moving the mountain, but bring a shovel. The speed at which you get results depends on how you go about trying to get them. I favor slow and steady, myself. Definitely getting great results, but not on the time scale I would have chosen if I had complete control.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 08-21-2010

I'm very much a believer in "god helps those who help themselves". I don't expect the subs to do everything. After all, I'm going to augment the subs with other things. However, this period of having no money come in sucks a lot. It's like my ability to create wealth is in everybody elses' hands but mine. I keep applying at jobs, but no one calls back. I have money coming to me from unemployment comp, but it's being held for the last month due to some eligibility issue that's already been taken care of, except protocol calls for a case worker to contact me before they can give me the money due me. Anyway, there's a belief about reality that's uncovered in this paragraph, and one I'm set on working on dealing with.

I like your idea of breaking things down into chunks spanning up to five years. I might do that.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 08-24-2010

It's not my idea: that's how a lot of people who are now millionaires got there. I'm just following their advice. It hasn't always been easy for me, and for sure it hasn't been as fast as most other people seem to go. But it has been steady, even with pitfalls and drawbacks. I had one period where my business (the previous version of this one) died a painful death and I was forced to go searching for jobs working for other people. More than 83 applications out, and I got three interviews. Of those, one was expressing interest, and then... nothing.

Needless to say, my response was the same one that got me started doing this in the first place: fine, I'll do it my damned self! And that's how what you see here - which is Version 3.0 of my business - came to be.

The point is, everyone I have talked to, met and dealt with who is a millionaire has certain qualities in common. For one, they believe in themselves. For another, they refuse to quit. Perseverance on tap, and persistence too. Never give up, never surrender. Failure is the path of least persistence and all that.

Another thing that self made millionaires have in common is that when the going gets tough, they stop struggling to run the rat race, and make their own path.

Find what you love to do, and make it pay you.

Of course in the mean time, working for someone else is going to help a lot, but regardless... long term planning that is split up into 3 stages (short, medium, long term) and each stage further split up into bite sized achievable chunks is how it gets done. Whether or not you get off the beaten path and "do it your damned self". Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Majordomus - 08-25-2010

(08-24-2010, 11:26 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's not my idea: that's how a lot of people who are now millionaires got there. I'm just following their advice. It hasn't always been easy for me, and for sure it hasn't been as fast as most other people seem to go. But it has been steady, even with pitfalls and drawbacks. I had one period where my business (the previous version of this one) died a painful death and I was forced to go searching for jobs working for other people. More than 83 applications out, and I got three interviews. Of those, one was expressing interest, and then... nothing.

Needless to say, my response was the same one that got me started doing this in the first place: fine, I'll do it my damned self! And that's how what you see here - which is Version 3.0 of my business - came to be.

The point is, everyone I have talked to, met and dealt with who is a millionaire has certain qualities in common. For one, they believe in themselves. For another, they refuse to quit. Perseverance on tap, and persistence too. Never give up, never surrender. Failure is the path of least persistence and all that.

Another thing that self made millionaires have in common is that when the going gets tough, they stop struggling to run the rat race, and make their own path.

Find what you love to do, and make it pay you.

Of course in the mean time, working for someone else is going to help a lot, but regardless... long term planning that is split up into 3 stages (short, medium, long term) and each stage further split up into bite sized achievable chunks is how it gets done. Whether or not you get off the beaten path and "do it your damned self". Smile

I am just plain amazed, Shannon, how you manage to squeeze listening to all those subliminals into your life.
I mean you are beta-testing all your products, you are developing Alpha Male sets and probably refreshing on them, etc.
It almost seems like you do not have time to listen to anything else, not even music.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Ryan - 08-25-2010

I'm assuming after a while of using subliminals (alpha set/woman magnet/etc.), you get so used to it that you hardly experience as much resistance and using many at a time isn't as difficult?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 09-05-2010

Well, I've finally got some work coming in. But it's sporadic and just enough to ensure that I don't have enough money to go out. However, I'm reading up on the LoA and it's really hitting home how much feelings play in the process. I've known this for awhile, but I'm really going to work on that aspect. I'm often described as a bit "cold" when it comes to emotions by the people around me. So that should tell you that me and emotions never really hit it off.

I'm also trying an experiment where I write down everything I don't like in my life, and then reversing those things into things I would like to have, do or be in my life. The idea is that your hidden, or not-so-hidden beliefs are showing up in your life. If you like the results, you just have to feel gratitude for more of that to appear in your life. But, if you don't like what you're experiencing, then you have to change it to something you like. Which will attack the very beliefs that you are holding. I'm also trying to hold fun thoughts as much as I possibly can.

Anyway, I've been given a lot of time to think. So, it will be interesting to see what the next year brings.

I listen to my subs every day and night. I have more work coming to me. And that should last for more than a month. But I'm getting tired of the type of work I'm seeing (light industrial factory work), so I'm trying to create work that I truly do enjoy.

Anyway, the subs are keeping me uplifted. I think this coming Saturday will mark 5 months on the subs.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 09-05-2010

(08-25-2010, 03:50 AM)Majordomus Wrote: I am just plain amazed, Shannon, how you manage to squeeze listening to all those subliminals into your life.
I mean you are beta-testing all your products, you are developing Alpha Male sets and probably refreshing on them, etc.
It almost seems like you do not have time to listen to anything else, not even music.

Actually, you are right. I rarely listen to anything but subliminals. Radio is an option when I am in the car, and I watch TV once in a while, but usually I am experimenting, testing, etc. and I like my quiet - even if it is quietly "carpet bombing" my subconscious. lol

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 09-05-2010

(08-25-2010, 11:14 AM)Ryan Wrote: I'm assuming after a while of using subliminals (alpha set/woman magnet/etc.), you get so used to it that you hardly experience as much resistance and using many at a time isn't as difficult?

Depends on the person. Using so many at a time, in my case, is an experiment. I have to be able to speak from first hand experience and knowledge.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 10-19-2010

It's been quite a long time since I posted--or even looked at this forum. I'm getting work, but it's work that I really don't like. And it's keeping me so busy that I don't have the time to experiment with other LoA stuff like I wanted to. In fact, I usually come home too tired to do anything at all. And the worst part of it, even after working an entire week, I barely have enough money left over to last all of the next week.

I'm still listening to the subs. This weekend I think I'll put the gratitude sub in my playlist as well. I've noticed I'm not feeling the euphoric feelings that I used to feel, any more. I might check on my speaker to make sure that it's playing correctly.

So, it's been a six full months since I've started. I've only gotten one job interview. I'm working my ass off--or so it feels. And the job's only going to last about three more weeks, anyway.

I made a "prophecy" some months back that I would leave my parents' house and move into a place of my own by the end of November/beginning of December. I'm going to work on that happening. However, like I said, I will be using some other LoA materials as well. I would name the two programs, but I'm not supposed to without Shannon's consent. I understand that it takes nine months for the user to see results. But I'm chomping at the bit and want to start seeing some extra money coming in in ways that I actually enjoy.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 10-21-2010

In my experience, it's kind of like a snowball effect... which is to say it's sort of exponential. Nothing for a while, then a little, then WHAM! So I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out for you. By six months, I was starting to see some results for myself, but it wasn't very obvious... I didn't really see it until I was looking back from a few months later.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 10-22-2010

(10-21-2010, 07:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: In my experience, it's kind of like a snowball effect... which is to say it's sort of exponential. Nothing for a while, then a little, then WHAM! So I'm looking forward to seeing how this plays out for you. By six months, I was starting to see some results for myself, but it wasn't very obvious... I didn't really see it until I was looking back from a few months later.

Yeah, I might look back and notice something, then. The job I'm at is lasting longer than expected. So more money. However, I'm really very sick and tired of it and wish it would be over with. So I'm going to try for something better. Hopefully, that will pan out better.