Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 07-06-2010

Well, I've been having major doubts about my financial future. But that is mainly because the job I'm working at takes up so much of my time and pays me little. I don't have the time to find a more permanent job. However, this is the last week I'm at the job I'm at (I think).
So I will have time to actually take care of personal business after this week.

But sometimes I'm not feeling anxious at all. I have another "prophecy" to write down. I was relaxing and a voice in my head said that I will be owning a Sharp Aquos LED HDTV fairly soon. It didn't give me a date when this will occur by, but it insists that it will happen. And that I will somehow easily afford it. I actually still feel very confident that this will occur.

I've decided that I still want to go to school and get my degree in International Studies. I'm looking for a part-time job that I will like being at. Somehow I feel pretty confident that I will get it.

There are a few other things I'd like to write down, but I'm too tired.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 07-18-2010

Well, not much has changed since I last wrote, other than the fact that I'm waiting for more work to come along. I almost had work last week, but they already had enough on the work crew. It was good that I didn't work last week, as I was coming down with some sickness, and my last job left my back and joints hurting something fierce.

I still haven't seen any of my former friends. It's like I cannot stand to put up with any put-downs and abuse for the sake of keeping me where they are at. Which is what I was getting when I hung with them last. I must be changing noticeably for that to happen.

I feel like a bit of a snob, since I don't want to hang with people I feel are low value. But I know all too well where that leads.

Most of the time, I have this strong sense that things are going to get much better. So it really doesn't matter that I see my former friends. Besides, the entire world seems to be treating me better than ever before.

However, I do wish the money attracting aspects would start working, soon. I'm a little over three months into the process. But I understand that I must wait for at least 6 months for the effects to really start taking place.

However, I am sending out applications. So, hopefully, I will get a cool job, sometime.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 07-20-2010

It took me 6-9 months, and I expect most people will see that length of time, possibly even longer. I am using it again, and seeing some real nice results after a few months of use, so it seems to be that when you stop using it, the results "reverberate" and when you start using it again, they seem to pick up and keep going quickly.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 07-20-2010

I am listening to them every night, at least. I understand that it will take awhile, but I hope the effects come soon. Actually, I'm a little more interested in meeting interesting people that can help me along. But I still want the money, big time.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 07-20-2010

It's the people who usually act as a major conduit for the money. I found that rather surprising at first, and quite fascinating, but it makes perfect sense.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 07-21-2010

(07-20-2010, 06:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's the people who usually act as a major conduit for the money. I found that rather surprising at first, and quite fascinating, but it makes perfect sense.

Hey Shannon, do you find that these people also fit into other areas of your life? Such as sharing the same interests as you in music and anything else?

I'm asking because it would finally be cool if I could attract friends and acquaintances that actually have my taste in things; and the money to actually go to concerts and whatever else I would be interested in.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 08-08-2010

Ok, so nothing new has been happening. I'm searching for jobs, but none are calling me back. So I've begun to augment the subs with another system (not subliminal) that will go unnamed unless Shannon says it's OK for me to mention it. And, yes, I do realize that it will probably take at least another couple of months before I start to see the real results.

I've applied for unemployment compensation, but they are holding my money until I confirm that I worked for a place that I said I did. I can easily give them the information that proves it. But it feels like they are forcing me to do their job which would only take one phone call from them with my social security number to find out that I did in fact present them with the facts.

Also, I've got the link for the Aura of Sexiness video sub. I've tried downloading it a few times already. However, it just doesn't want to play in Windows Media player, or any other media player for that matter. Which sucks, because it takes several hours to download the thing. I'm wondering if this has something to do with my computer or what? I think I have the full download at 2.69GB, but I could be wrong, and the internet does cut out often, for some reason, where I live. I would like to try and experiment with that and the money subs as soon as possible.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Andrew - 08-08-2010

It will certainly play in VLC (videolan.org) if its not there's a prob with your internet I would say. I tested it out earlier and its going fine

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Ryan - 08-08-2010

GOM Media Player is free and has all the codecs to play any video Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 08-08-2010

Awesome. Thanks guys, I will check those out real soon.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Jay - 08-09-2010

(08-08-2010, 04:24 PM)Ryan Wrote: GOM Media Player is free and has all the codecs to play any video Smile

For some reason I couldn't get an experimental vid to work under GOM player, it keeps asking for a mpeg 2 codec. Even though I did install it along with K-Lite Codec Pack. It's a good player though (except for playing dvd's), and have been using it for years.

Windows Media Player does work (probably because of K-Lite Codec Pack), but you have to manually asign the .vob format, in order to get it to work. Only downside is that it doesn't stretch out on widescreen. VLC will certainly do the trick, haven't tested it myself though.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 08-09-2010

I got the GOM and the VLC. The sub works in both of them.

Btw, does anyone know of the existence of a codec that can turn a DVD rom into a multi-region DVD player? I have a couple of foreign movies on DVD (bought legally) that I've been wanting to watch but my region-free DVD player died on me awhile back.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - woceyes - 08-09-2010

I know that Divx did not seem to play the audio when i started the aura of sexiness video sub. I thought i had the updated codec's for it but i never checked.

Dose anyone else using the VLC having it lag or stop for a few seconds at 15 min and 50 min in?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - ronatello - 08-09-2010

I use VLC and so far, no lag on my computer. Are you using the latest version?