Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 06-01-2010

It sounds like you could use reinforcement from the PTPA and DFON programs. But... even that's less than ideal, because instead of focusing on being wealthier, you're now spending that time and energy treading water just to avoid being swamped by the negativity around you and stay afloat.

You're going to get more and more unhappy with your circumstances until something changes. Use that discontent to power your success. Don't go off half cocked and cause yourself more problems.

Oh, and Woman Magnet is not intended to make you a sex god. Although you should be getting laid like a rock star by the time you finish all six stages of it. lol (If you want to, of course. Wink )

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 06-01-2010

(06-01-2010, 02:31 PM)Shannon Wrote: It sounds like you could use reinforcement from the PTPA and DFON programs. But... even that's less than ideal, because instead of focusing on being wealthier, you're now spending that time and energy treading water just to avoid being swamped by the negativity around you and stay afloat.

You're going to get more and more unhappy with your circumstances until something changes. Use that discontent to power your success. Don't go off half cocked and cause yourself more problems.

Oh, and Woman Magnet is not intended to make you a sex god. Although you should be getting laid like a rock star by the time you finish all six stages of it. lol (If you want to, of course. Wink )

That's what I'm looking for with the Woman Magnet program. But I just want to be something the ladies will remember long after I break it off. I want to be "that guy" they compare all other men to. In my favor, of courseWink

My problems stem from not being able to have enough money to be in control of my life as it stands. So spending time fending off negativity from others when that time could be used making me successful would be wasting my time, just like you implied.

I don't think I will go off half-cocked, as I have a very long fuse. But it's come close, nonetheless. However, I will be keeping myself busy by working towards my success.

Btw, could you make a program where a man intuitively knows how to please every woman he beds?

Let's make sure you and I are meaning the same thing when you say "sex god". I am interpreting it as meaning the best lover you can be. The Woman Magnet program is designed to make you very popular with the ladies and able to easily achieve dating or sex with them if that's what you want, but it doesn't change your skills as a lover. If you want to be a better lover, the est way to do it is to sleep with as many women as you can, and eat crow with them all. Ask them to teach you what makes a man a great lover.

Or, barring that, save your ego and read a shit load of books and ask a lot of questions about what she likes.

All women will like something different. The Eyeball Method I showed you will help you out a great deal with knowing what she likes before you get started, too. For instance, girls with Venus in Aries will tend to be 0 to 60 instantly, nee little to no foreplay, and they'll beat you to the finish line in most cases, no matter how fast you come. They want it hard and fast and rough, and they want it RIGHT NOW. And when she gets hers, chances are good you'll know it without the slightest hint of a doubt. Venus in Taurus, though, wants a lot of foreplay, touching, snuggling, kissing, seduction, soft lights and music, nice scents, and they take a long time to get going and get to the finish line. You might not even know they got there, either, because they tend to be so quiet about it. And so forth.

A lot of what makes a man an exceptional lover in the eyes of a woman is being able to provide her with as much fun and pleasure as he gets out of it. Knowing how she likes it without having to ask is... well... very useful. Wink

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 06-01-2010

Yeah, we're on the same page as to what I'm asking for. And, luckily, I'm not much of an egoist.

The Woman Magnet program wasn't supposed to make you a sex god. Besides, the best way to do that is be open to learning from your lover(s) herself/themselves. It's really worth your time to eat crow on that point. (At least for a while.) That's how the best got that way. That and patience, self control, and learning to enjoy both her pleasure and the ego gratification of being such a skilled lover. There's more to appreciate in sex than just unloading by far. Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - K-Train - 06-01-2010

(06-01-2010, 02:59 PM)Shannon Wrote: The Woman Magnet program wasn't supposed to make you a sex god. Besides, the best way to do that is be open to learning from your lover(s) herself/themselves. It's really worth your time to eat crow on that point. (At least for a while.) That's how the best got that way. That and patience, self control, and learning to enjoy both her pleasure and the ego gratification of being such a skilled lover. There's more to appreciate in sex than just unloading by far. Smile

Shannon, what effect would the Poetry of Silent Eros have during sex? I'm surpised nobody here has tried that yet...Tongue

Oh, I have tried it. Be sure of that. Big Grin PSE is one of my favorite programs.

I don't usually use it during sex, though. I usually use it as an aphrodisiac. My ex was really highly sexed already, and she didn't need aphrodisiacs, so I didn't use it much around her, but the woman I dated before her really liked its effects. Not only did it turn her on, but she loved how it made me insatiable. When I was testing its effects on me, without her present, she thought that the resulting aggressive sexual responses I was giving to her meant I was more attracted to her, and we ended up having some awesome sex in some strange places.

It can also be used to sniff out who is most sexually receptive in a group. Whoever starts responding the fastest, and most obviously, is a good candidate for having a very high sex drive and a tendency to be aggressive about satisfying it. Played at parties, I have seen orgies break out a time or two. One of those times, I didn't get the CD back because the host's girlfriend was having too much fun with how it was affecting her. And him.

Typically, you'd want to use it for about 20-30 minutes before you start in on your partner for foreplay. In some cases, they may just drag you to the bedroom. But because it's not an instant result, you want to now how it affects them first, and then time your play to coincide with when you want sex to happen. Left on during sex, it does tend to enhance things... although it may also excite some people too much, and they might end up acting out of lust instead of thinking things through. That's a good way to have the person run away and not come back.

It also has to be understood how its results manifest, and how different people react to it. Some people will be able to ignore it depending on Mercury placement or activity being engaged in (too much focus on higher brain functions like mathematics tend to cause it to be overridden). Some people will be better affected by one volume than another. For some women, Volume 1 works better than Volume 2, for instance, because they may not understand English, or because they resent or resist "being told what to do". Used in conjunction with other potential aphrodisiacs, you may also run into the problem of too much sexual pressure.

My Theory of Sexual Pressure states that a woman will not always respond better to more pressure to sex. Beyond a certain point, she will tend to reverse her response as the ASD (the so-called anti-slut defense) kicks in. Then you may have a result, but it won't be what you want it to be. (This presumes a female partner, of course.)

Other women will respond beautifully and fluidly. I have found that personalities that are heavily based on Fire or Water astrologically (especially Fire or Water Venus and/or Mars placements) tend to respond very well to Volume 1, and even better to Volume 2 except where they are in a Fixed triplicity, which tends to respond to the script in Volume 2 with "don't tell me what to do". In which case, you'd want Volume 1.

The Eyeball Method strikes again. Very useful, gentlemen. Very useful indeed.

Naturally, you can't legally use these without the knowledge and consent of the other people, but they still make for some really awesome effects.

Testing seems to suggest that it affects male subjects in slightly different ways, and this is theoretically because men are so much more visual. It produces a very strong arousal in me, but at first, it's hard to know what the arousal is... I feel it in my chest, of all places. Then as it grows stronger, it becomes more and more obvious that I am in need of sexual activity and release. But it's not like any other sort of arousal I have ever experienced -- except from two specific pheromone forumlas.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 06-03-2010

Well, I'm still using this program as usual. I feel really great. I've been too busy to contact any of my former acquaintances since being home. However, this would normally make me feel very alone and in need of some company, but I'm not feeling that at all. In fact, I feel that my future life is going to far surpass whatever I had going on in the past. Not to mention, this Seth quote I got in my email sums up my life, perfectly, and what to do about it:

Seth: "Whenever anyone tries to make you feel less than you are;
when they make you believe in your deficiencies and enforce them, rather than
encourage your strengths and abilities; then run as fast as you can. When they
encourage your dependance upon a group, instead of your dependance upon the
glory that is yourself, then run as fast as you can."

CWS, book 2, chapter one, page 17

That quote may not have any meaning to anyone else, but it sure does to me. And it's been on my mind, a lot. And I could write for the next hour exactly why that above statement has a profound effect on me. But I'll just say that I find that the subs really combat the forces that want to make me believe in my deficiencies. Or, that seems to be a side benefit to the subs.

Another interesting thing that I've realized in the last week: I'm more apt to take things easy now, and listen to my intuition. There's a post above warning me not to make rash decisions; but I don't think I have to worry about that any more. If anything, it seems that I'm getting more calmer and more willing to wait things out while listening to that "still, quiet voice in my head". In fact, I'm finding things are far more starting to work in my favor.

I've been tinkering with making a soundscape in my room that allows for the subs to be played almost constantly. Either I don't know how to set up speakers properly, or the stuff I bought is garbage, but I can't get anything going on better than my Sansa Clip hooked up to this: http://www.amazon.com/Insignia-NS-BT400-2-1-channel-wireless-speaker/dp/B001AO2S78/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1275633612&sr=1-3 Which works very good. However, it's very depressing that so much sound stuff out there is garbage.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 06-03-2010

Nice. Smile That quote is very appropos and I agree with it heartily, as you can see by the results you are getting. Wink

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 06-09-2010

The weekend with my family came and went. My grandpa didn't stay in my room. He opted for a motel, as my work schedule screwed up my hours so that I was sleeping during the day, and staying up the night. Since the house was full of people, I wouldn't have been able to do anything while I was up if my grandpa had stayed in my room. I got to listen to the subs a lotBig Grin

It does seem like a lot of stuff is getting out of the way for me. Life actually seems to get easier and easier.

Anyway, I have a new job through my temp agency. And it looks like I bring my mp3 player to work and listen to it. I have three more weeks, plus the rest of this one to go. So I'm going to take advantage of that. Besides, I thoroughly miss the subs when I'm working. I think I'm becoming addicted to them, as they are the only things that say anything truly positive to me, and I don't even know what all they are sayingCool

My mom is looking for jobs for me. I'm glad for the help, but I'm finding out what I already know: none of the jobs in the area suit me. There's a job opening for the mills in the area, but the requirements basically make it every job I've ever hated rolled into one. I don't think I'm going to sign up for it, even though it pays really well. Just one more reason why I must keep on with the subs.

I also find that all the jobs I do like don't pay worth a crap. Something I hope the subs will change.

I'm probably going to be seeing at least one old acquaintance this coming weekend. But I just don't feel like seeing any of my old acquaintances. Everybody I know is just stuck in a rut that I don't want to be in, any more.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 06-09-2010

That does seem like it could be having some sort of influence on how things are going for you so far. Interesting. Smile Well things will definitely work themselves out with the programs going for you. Have no doubt about that.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 06-20-2010

It's been awhile since I posted, as the temp job I'm doing tires me out, bigtime. But it seems like I'm moving into another universe while the surroundings stay the same. A universe where people are a hell of a lot happier and friendlier than they ever were before. And it seems like I'm getting some sort of deference that I've never had before. Last Friday, I was in some sort of zone where I was very happy and felt really, really good about myself and the world. Attractive women where very responsive to me. I was wondering if I got the wrong program and was using Attract Women or something (especially since my dreams at night are so erotic and vivid). It was very strange. And I liked it a lot.

It's been over two months, now. I haven't had any money-making opportunities that I wouldn't have expected, otherwise, come my way. But the positivity within myself and the people that appear in my reality (though my family is staying the same) is reward enough, for the time being.

I like the fact that the temp job I'm doing right now allows me to wear my mp3 player and earbuds. Btw, JVC seems to be the best earbuds you will readily find (at Wal Mart and other places like that).

I still haven't swapped out the new and improved Ultra Success with the old one. I will be doing that tonight. I can't wait to see the difference.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 06-23-2010

It's a good thing I'm so busy with work. I literally cannot think of a single reason to hang with my old acquaintances! I feel like I'm on a totally different path than everyone I've ever known. I just wish the job I'm working at paid something substantial. But it's only a temp job.

Anyway, I'm going from feeling euphoria, to getting really irritated with my life. And right now, I'm in the irritated phase. I can't wait to move out of my parents' house for good and be able to permanently stay away. I hope my prophecy is a true one.

I hope the money will start flowing in, soon. I would like to have a lot more independence, that only money can give. I'm getting really anxious over that.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 06-23-2010

Clamshell, if there's one thing that my study of prediction has shown me over the years, it's that with very few exceptions, the future is fluid. In other words, what is, is because you made it that way; which means, whatever you want is yours, as long as you go after it.

So... don't hope your prophecy is true. Make it true. Don't get anxious over needing more money... find a way to make it happen. Be proactive. Decide exactly what you want, and then go after it and claim it as yours!

They say fortune favors the bold. She doesn't favor the bold - the bold simply go after what they want! How else are ya gonna get it?

The SAS motto is, "Who dares, wins." Basically says the same thing. If you want something, all you have to do to get it is decide what exactly you want, and then go get it.

The biggest problem most people have is that they never sit down and decide exactly what they want. I don't think you have that problem now. I think now, what you need is to sit down and plan out how to get to the next step of your journey.

I didn't end up in a situation where I was going to be making millions because I didn't keep working at it... I didn't now if the program was going to work or not when I used it, so I just plodded along with working towards my goal and used the program too. Actively working towards your goal gives your subconscious a lot more options for how to manifest it, and how fast it can happen.

If you want to move a mountain ask for help, but bring a shovel. Smile

I know you spend a lot of time working, and that's good. It's the next step from where you were before. What's the next step from where you are now?