Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - K-Train - 05-22-2010

(05-22-2010, 11:23 AM)Clamshell Wrote: Not much is happening, other than I'm making money working a series of 12 hour shifts my temp agency set me up with. So I haven't done much more than look at potatoes for the last couple of days (I'm working at a potato factory through the weekend, and maybe the next week). And it's pretty much bedtime whenever I get home.

I still haven't gotten my room set up so that I can covertly play subs in it. I have to buy an adapter and some speakers. I already bought the adapter, but it died after two days:@

I have to do this on Monday, as that's the day my grandpa is coming. And I have to borrow money, which I can easily repay, to do so.

I was strongly considering buying an Ipod, since I could also buy a recharging bay with speakers, and nobody would be the wiser ("My Ipod is just charging"). But the reviews on Amazon kind of steered me away from that, and I hear that Ipods only work with Itunes. Is that true? I already have mp3s of my favorite bands. I can't afford to buy the same music just so it can go on an Ipod. And the prices for Ipods are pretty darn high, as well.

Ipods can play mp3 songs but it will require you to first transfer the mp3 songs to iTunes before they can be copied to the iPod. I use Limewire, so when I download songs and I just go to the Limewire folder, go to the "Saved" folder and just transfer whatever songs I want into iTunes.

And as for the working in a potatoe factory...everyone starts somewhere and at least you now have a source of income. There's no telling what positive things could happen while you're there.Wink

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-22-2010

Potatoes! Hey, man, honest work is respectable, and it's a success for you, even if it's a small one. Gratitude and appreciation for one's success is important.

K-train, does iTunes "translate" the mp3 in any way? If it does, it might end up stripping out the subliminals. However, I have a friend who used to play PSE2 on his iPod, and it worked very well for him. I don't know if he did a direct access as a storage device or used iTunes, though.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-22-2010

I got some good news, my grandpa is staying in my brother's room for most of the two week stay. As there is a family get-together coming up, he might stay in my room for a couple of nights. But, either way, it gives me plenty of time to get the soundscape of my room in order. I'm going to work on that as much as possible through the next week.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-26-2010

I'm getting more and more work. Problem is is that I had gained some revelations on why my life is the way it is. However, I'm too tired to write it all down. And I will probably have to wait till Memorial Day (Monday) to get to it. As I doubt I will be called into work on that day.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-28-2010

Lately, I'm noticing that I'm more and more reticent about spending money. Now the money I spend has to be something that I've been wanting for some time, or I can't do without in regards to some goal. Or goes to something I know I will use. I realize that part of this is due to the fact that I'm not making that much money to begin with. But I'm becoming for frugal. I even put $50 into my savings account. However, I found that money doesn't accrue interest until it is over $100. But I got the ball rolling, anyway.

I was thinking about all the nitpicking and henpecking my family puts me through. And I realized that nitpicking and henpecking is really a form of affirmation--a negative form of affirmation to be sure--as it's so repetitive. I used to be rail thin until my mid-twenties. When I was a teenager, my mom would put me on diets, despite the fact that I was rail thin and didn't need to be on a diet. She wanted others to be on a diet with her. And she would keep telling me that I would be fat one day. But I would spend much of the day being hungry. It was all preventative in her mind. Well the rest is history.

Anyway, I am the one who fills my face with food. But my mom will pull things out of left field just to let me know I'm fat...as if I hadn't heard her the other 50 or so times today or any other day. And now that my entire family is slowly trickling in to pay a visit this summer, I'm going to be getting more and more nitpicking and henpecking. It's particularly hypocritical, as most of the men in my family are as fat as me. They just think they don't eat as much as me. And maybe they don't, but it tells you how healthy their diets are. One of my cousins only eats fast food, and hardly anything else. You can almost literally count the food items he eats on one hand.

So...what does this have to do with manifesting wealth and success? When I finally get my own place (and I'm holding that prophecy I made in a post above to be true), I"m going to make it a haven for positivity--or at least as far as statements that are directed at me are concerned. I will still listen to my extreme metal music, but it's going to be offset by positive affirmations directed at me...as nothing in my music is directed at me, personally. I believe it's the stuff that you take personally, or is personally directed at you that's going to have a real effect on your thinking and your life.

I feel that a new stage in my life has already been set in motion. And I'm treating and protecting it as I would a newly growing shoot of a plant. I feel calmer and more present than ever before, but the discontent is still there. I'm getting a good amount of work in, so far. But I can't wait to get out of my current circumstances.

Anyway, I'm certain that either next week or the week after, I will be buying the Woman Magnet sub, just so I have it. On Memorial Day, I will be working on my sound system, among other things. I finally got some 18 gauge speaker wire so I can hook my speakers up to my Chinese amplifier.

Btw, if you are playing a game or listening to the subs through a set of speakers while having the subs play in the background, will that damage the speakers? The reason I'm asking is because I'm going to be doing a lot of stealth listening while my family is visiting.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-28-2010

Anything you hear enough times, whether it is directed at you personally, will affect your subconscious "program". That's one of the biggest problems we have in the United States: some of what is allowed by freedom of speech in musical terms is terribly negative programming, and it shows up in how the listeners think about the world around them. It depends heavily on what the lyrics are of course, but don't think it isn't affecting your thinking just because it isn't directed at you personally.

And as to your question, no, it won't damage your speakers.

Your family sounds a lot like mine -- addicted to negativity.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - K-Train - 05-28-2010

(05-28-2010, 07:18 PM)Shannon Wrote: Anything you hear enough times, whether it is directed at you personally, will affect your subconscious "program". That's one of the biggest problems we have in the United States: some of what is allowed by freedom of speech in musical terms is terribly negative programming, and it shows up in how the listeners think about the world around them. It depends heavily on what the lyrics are of course, but don't think it isn't affecting your thinking just because it isn't directed at you personally.

And as to your question, no, it won't damage your speakers.

Your family sounds a lot like mine -- addicted to negativity.

I agree with this part right here. I think that a lot of the violence and "fuck as many girls/guys as you can" mentality is being encouraged somewhat by music.

I'm not saying that music is the MAIN cause because each person has control over their own body, but I've noticed that over the years (especially in the black community) how powerful some of these songs are and what they start doing to kids with repeated exposure. I admit that I still listen to music of course but thankfully I'm old enough to be able to control my actions...sometimes.Rolleyes

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-29-2010

The most obvious cases are those forms of music that resonate most with the most powerful negative emotions: anger, frustration, hate, resentment and fear. The desire to be understood and feel as part of the group is powerful in humans, and is why we see much of the behavior we do concerning gangs. Humans are also powerfully (and sometimes hypnotically) affected by repetition and rhythmic sounds, and when you throw into this mix the generally lower education level of listeners to most of the negative lyrics, you get a potential problem. You also wouldn't see music being such an integral part of certain other aspects of American society if it was not such a powerful brainwashing tool.

Freedom of speech is a good thing, but as with all aspects of freedom, requires constant vigilance to prevent that same freedom from becoming the undoing of the whole. What we are seeing in United States society right now is the unraveling of the whole because of freedoms having been (and being) abused. And before this gets any closer to the edge of what is off limits to the topics of this forum, let's steer away from that edge some. Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-29-2010

I went to work this morning only to find out I'm not going to have any work this weekend. It seems that the potato factory is closed through Monday so that contractors can do repairs and maintenance on the place. Which kind of sucks, because I was looking forward to the money. But my back was in a lot of pain from another job I was doing for my temp agency: tossing 55lb. bags of deproteinized and proteinized whey into semi truck trailers. I have no idea, yet, as to what whey is used for, other then for body-building. Maybe that's all that it's used for.

But I'm happy that I have even more time to work on my sound system. And I'm still listening to the subs. I don't have much of the euphoria, but I feel a lot more positive when I listen to the subs.

My world seems to be filling with sexy women. Despite the fact I'm working on money subs right now. And even when I'm away from the subs, I still feel very good. I've never been more optimistic about my future. Even though I have absolutely no idea what the future holds.[/b]

"You make me seriously wonder just how far I can push things. I am contemplating what would happen if I made a hybrid of the Alpha set and the Woman Magnet programs. Or if someone were to use those two back to back for 6 months. Maybe 12 months would be required? But whew."

Shannon posted the above in Wildflower's journal. I personally say "bring it on." I'm going to buy the Woman Magnet and use it with Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Version 6.0 and Aura of Sexiness when I'm done with the money subs, anyway, as an experimental program. I've mentioned this before, I know.

Which brings me to an interesting point: I'm using the money subs and I'm thinking about women a lot more than I am money. I hardly think (worry) about money at all. And I'm seeing more sexier women than I've ever seen around here before. But I still want to know where my real income will be coming from. I expect I will need a couple more months of listening to the subs before that's going to happen.

Also, I'm reticent about meeting old friends, since I've gotten back from college. I don't want to go back to my old life at all. I don't see anything from my old life that would be conducive to the future I wish to create.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Ryan - 05-29-2010

Thanks WildFlower, I'm going to start using that Bach Rescue Remedy. Ordered it tonight on Expedited Shipping, I need that shit right now :-)

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-29-2010

(05-29-2010, 04:49 PM)Clamshell Wrote: "You make me seriously wonder just how far I can push things. I am contemplating what would happen if I made a hybrid of the Alpha set and the Woman Magnet programs. Or if someone were to use those two back to back for 6 months. Maybe 12 months would be required? But whew."

Shannon posted the above in Wildflower's journal. I personally say "bring it on." I'm going to buy the Woman Magnet and use it with Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Version 6.0 and Aura of Sexiness when I'm done with the money subs, anyway, as an experimental program. I've mentioned this before, I know.

Which brings me to an interesting point: I'm using the money subs and I'm thinking about women a lot more than I am money. I hardly think (worry) about money at all. And I'm seeing more sexier women than I've ever seen around here before. But I still want to know where my real income will be coming from. I expect I will need a couple more months of listening to the subs before that's going to happen.

Also, I'm reticent about meeting old friends, since I've gotten back from college. I don't want to go back to my old life at all. I don't see anything from my old life that would be conducive to the future I wish to create.

It took me about 6 months to meet the people through whom I would have the chance to become so wealthy so quickly, and about 3-4 more before something significant came from it.

(05-29-2010, 06:40 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-29-2010, 04:49 PM)Clamshell Wrote: "You make me seriously wonder just how far I can push things. I am contemplating what would happen if I made a hybrid of the Alpha set and the Woman Magnet programs. Or if someone were to use those two back to back for 6 months. Maybe 12 months would be required? But whew."

It took me about 6 months to meet the people through whom I would have the chance to become so wealthy so quickly, and about 3-4 more before something significant came from it.

4-12-10 Is the date I started. I've only been on this a little over a month. Six weeks to be exact. Anyway, I am very pleased with the psychological results, thus far.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 06-01-2010

Well, I'm now 7 weeks into the program. Shannon remarked in a post above that my discontent will probably grow, since I'm in a situation that is very against me. Well, that discontent is growing. I really am getting pissed off at all the negativity that is directed at me and the unfairness of my situation at home. I'm hoping that my prophecy about moving out sometime early December will hold true. I just wish the money making attracting stuff will kick in soon, too.

However, I fear that I will do something rash that will get me kicked out of the house before I have a chance to move out on my time. I'm coming dangerously close to telling everyone off.

I might have to miss a day or two on the subs. I might have to work this weekend, 12 hour nights, and the house will be full of loud-mouthed people and their dogs during the day. Evidently, anyone in my family that has a dog is going to bring it this weekend. So I might opt for ear plugs over subs while I'm trying to sleep.

Anyway, the irritation of my circumstances are such that I had to buy new ear buds for my mp3 player, because the subs usually soothe me. But I wasn't being soothed. So I got the earbuds just in case the old ear buds weren't working anymore. The negativity that is being directed at me is having a profound effect. I'm going to make an effort to start on my gratitude and appreciation journal, starting tonight.

Again, my dreams are getting more and more erotic. Very interesting side-effect.

More and more, I cannot wait to start on the Woman Magnet program, even though I have to wait the money programs out. I'm strongly considering buying the Penis Enlargement program. However, Shannon said it's not good to use that with the Woman Magnet program. But I was thinking of using it after the money subs and before I jump into the Woman Magnet program. How long does it take most people to see results?

Also, is there anything in the Woman Magnet program about becoming a sex god?