Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - K-Train - 05-14-2010

(05-14-2010, 06:43 PM)Clamshell Wrote: I'm going to make a personal prophecy:

I was hauling more stuff home to my parents' house. On the way, I caught myself thinking how long I was going to have to live at my parents' house. I got the answer of no less than 6 months, but not much longer than that. I asked again, and got the answer that I will be living in my own place sometime in December. So, hopefully, I will be in my own place sometime in December.

I also heard that I should be seeing the actual manifestation effects in a weeks time. So, we will see. I certainly hope that's true, though.

I was listening to the subs through my mp3 player as I was driving home, as well as through most of the day. So I was listening to them as I "prophesied."

If you put your mind to it, then it shall happen. Wink I'm going to start listening to my subs in my mp3 as well. I want to try to "carptet bomb" this material into my subconsious as quickly as possible in order to get some benefits.

I wish you the best of luck Clamshell. More than likely the subs should probably start kicking in completely by the time the 6 months are up.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-14-2010

(05-14-2010, 08:14 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(05-14-2010, 06:43 PM)Clamshell Wrote: I'm going to make a personal prophecy:

I was hauling more stuff home to my parents' house. On the way, I caught myself thinking how long I was going to have to live at my parents' house. I got the answer of no less than 6 months, but not much longer than that. I asked again, and got the answer that I will be living in my own place sometime in December. So, hopefully, I will be in my own place sometime in December.

I also heard that I should be seeing the actual manifestation effects in a weeks time. So, we will see. I certainly hope that's true, though.

I was listening to the subs through my mp3 player as I was driving home, as well as through most of the day. So I was listening to them as I "prophesied."

If you put your mind to it, then it shall happen. Wink I'm going to start listening to my subs in my mp3 as well. I want to try to "carptet bomb" this material into my subconsious as quickly as possible in order to get some benefits.

I wish you the best of luck Clamshell. More than likely the subs should probably start kicking in completely by the time the 6 months are up.

I strongly recommend using a mp3 player, as it's convenient for the subs, and most earbuds are to spec for the ultrasonic subs. Especially ones made by Sony. Just remember to watch the volume, as I noticed that playing silent subs at too loud a volume can make your ears ache like playing songs you can hear at too loud of volume.

And thank you. I believe that the effects will kick in, big time, in 6 months as well. I'm going to assume that what I was "told" is accurate and plan accordingly. I just wonder what the road to that point is going to be like.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-14-2010

Point 1: The volume of an ultrasonic should be reduced by 10% to 25% if you want to use it through headphones.
Point 2: I like your prophecy. Make it so. Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-16-2010

Well, I'm back home with my parents and brothers. I feel really depressed. The subs are having a hard time counteracting it. But I am managing to counteract it as much as I can. Anyway, I really can't stand this place.

However, I'm surprised to find tons of hot young women around! They were never here before! I wish I were working on the Woman Magnet and other attraction subs right now.

And I am going to get into shape this year!

However, I'm going to have my room set up so that I can play the subs at all times. My Grandpa is visiting and will be staying in my room, as it's the guest room, otherwise, and has two beds. I think I can have my room set up to play subs at all times without him knowing about it. I hope that amplifier from China works. I'm going to take it with me when I go up town tomorrow and ask about it at some electronics shops.

Like I said, my only complaint about the subs is that I didn't hear about them a year before. Who knows where I'd be right now. Anyway, I'm going do everything I know to do, in the meantime, to allow the subs to work properly. My biggest thing is to get quality friends. I just don't know where to get them from. But I guess that's the universe's job.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-16-2010

Depression often stems from frustration and sublimated anger. It sounds to me as if the circumstances you encounter while living at home are generated by that frustration. Certainly, your new and growing mindset won't make that lessen, as you become the person who is so different from that environment. I believe what you'll find happens is that the program brings about changes in you that increase your discontent with your current (wrong for you) circumstances until you and/or the Universe make something change or the better.

The hot women were there, all along, I'd be willing to bet; you just see them now, because of the programming change in your subconscious. Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-17-2010

(05-16-2010, 10:09 PM)Shannon Wrote: Depression often stems from frustration and sublimated anger. It sounds to me as if the circumstances you encounter while living at home are generated by that frustration. Certainly, your new and growing mindset won't make that lessen, as you become the person who is so different from that environment. I believe what you'll find happens is that the program brings about changes in you that increase your discontent with your current (wrong for you) circumstances until you and/or the Universe make something change or the better.

The hot women were there, all along, I'd be willing to bet; you just see them now, because of the programming change in your subconscious. Smile

The discontent is surely rising. And I didn't expect the subs to lessen it. I just wish the results would happen much faster. I always felt this discontent: it's like a coldness and a loneliness at the same time. I've heard of people from more 'body conscious' cultures coming to this area and having to leave right away because of this particular feeling that is in the "air." I do believe that areas carry certain vibrations, and I believe that this area is one of those areas that prove it. After all, this area is known as the sociopath capital of the world, last I heard. And I've known many of those. And it's about 20 miles from where Ed Gein lived. I've known people who were babysat by him.

The fact that I've spent the last year in an area that was 'warm-hearted' makes coming back here all the more intense.

But, what gets me is that I have to drive about 20 miles just to find the jobs.

But, yeah, I'm pissed that I'm back home. And these circumstances are definitely wrong for me. But I've become a firm believer in the LoA. I'm also noticing that I'm becoming more energetic in wanting to change my circumstances. I didn't get too much of a chance to listen to the subs today, but the little bit of time I had to do so, I noticed that I did feel a little bit better. Tonight, and tomorrow, I will probably have nothing but time to listen to them.

Slowly, but surely, I'm getting my subliminal "soundscape" worked out. I may very well be able to listen to my subs in my room under my grandpa's watchful eye and nosy nose. And I don't have to be so "antisocial" with earbuds in my ears all the time. And the subs might help my grandpa, too.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more and more hot women. I can't wait to get onto the attraction subs.

Oh, yeah, I'm going to start with my gratitude journal in the next couple of days. That will alleviate a lot of negativity. It always does.

I think this is the beginning of my 6th week using these subs.

I'm listening to the subs right now, and I'm feeling better.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-18-2010

It's official. I am seeing more and more hot women around than ever before. However, I seem to be shyer than I have been for years around hot women.

I'm also noticing that the people are responding to me a lot better than before. I was walking all over the place with my earbuds in my ears listening to the subs. And I was feeling a little rude doing so when interacting with other people, but everyone treats me very well when the subs are playing.

I bought a lottery ticket last week, and checked on it today. I was not a winner. However, I was feeling amazingly confident that I might win. But I wasn't really disappointed when I didn't.

Anyway, Shannon, I started on your weight loss book, finally. I will read some more of it tonight.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-18-2010

The lottery isn't going to be how 99.999% of people become wealthy using the subs you are using. However, if you have the money to spare, it does open a door for the opportunity. I used to write software for the lotto as a hobby. Best darned software out there for improving your odds, and I could never get the odds much below about 1,000,000 to 1 against for the Florida Lotto. So... weigh the cost of a lotto ticket for the chance to win versus the return on that dollar when you have it earning compound interest.

(05-18-2010, 05:06 PM)Shannon Wrote: The lottery isn't going to be how 99.999% of people become wealthy using the subs you are using. However, if you have the money to spare, it does open a door for the opportunity. I used to write software for the lotto as a hobby. Best darned software out there for improving your odds, and I could never get the odds much below about 1,000,000 to 1 against for the Florida Lotto. So... weigh the cost of a lotto ticket for the chance to win versus the return on that dollar when you have it earning compound interest.

I almost never play the lottery. But the prize was $50,000, and my debt is $57,000, so I gave it a shot. It only cost $1.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - K-Train - 05-18-2010

(05-18-2010, 05:27 PM)Clamshell Wrote: I almost never play the lottery. But the prize was $50,000, and my debt is $57,000, so I gave it a shot. It only cost $1.

Don't sweat it man. You tried. And as for the hot women, I've started to notice more around me too. One thing I might suggest you do is maybe listen to the Absolute Confidence sub for maybe 30 minutes to an 1 hour along with your Ultra Success sub. It might help ease your shyness.

Or alternatively, you could by the "Overcome Approach Anxiety" sub, and play that for 1 hour along with your Ultra Success sub.Wink

(05-18-2010, 06:28 PM)K-Train Wrote:
(05-18-2010, 05:27 PM)Clamshell Wrote: I almost never play the lottery. But the prize was $50,000, and my debt is $57,000, so I gave it a shot. It only cost $1.

Don't sweat it man. You tried. And as for the hot women, I've started to notice more around me too. One thing I might suggest you do is maybe listen to the Absolute Confidence sub for maybe 30 minutes to an 1 hour along with your Ultra Success sub. It might help ease your shyness.

Or alternatively, you could by the "Overcome Approach Anxiety" sub, and play that for 1 hour along with your Ultra Success sub.Wink

Thanks for the recommendations. But I've got my plate full with 4 programs, already. Mostly, the lack of confidence comes from the fact that I'm actually noticing that I'm not dressing well and am overweight. It didn't matter before, when the women weren't that good looking, and the fact that a hot woman was rare to come by--and always obviously taken.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Andrew - 05-19-2010

(05-18-2010, 06:35 PM)Clamshell Wrote:
(05-18-2010, 06:28 PM)K-Train Wrote:

Thanks for the recommendations. But I've got my plate full with 4 programs, already. Mostly, the lack of confidence comes from the fact that I'm actually noticing that I'm not dressing well and am overweight. It didn't matter before, when the women weren't that good looking, and the fact that a hot woman was rare to come by--and always obviously taken.

I always find it refreshing having to up my standards and competition. The ladies around here are incredible Smile

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-19-2010

Yeah, just rub it in, Andrew. :@

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-22-2010

Not much is happening, other than I'm making money working a series of 12 hour shifts my temp agency set me up with. So I haven't done much more than look at potatoes for the last couple of days (I'm working at a potato factory through the weekend, and maybe the next week). And it's pretty much bedtime whenever I get home.

I still haven't gotten my room set up so that I can covertly play subs in it. I have to buy an adapter and some speakers. I already bought the adapter, but it died after two days:@

I have to do this on Monday, as that's the day my grandpa is coming. And I have to borrow money, which I can easily repay, to do so.

I was strongly considering buying an Ipod, since I could also buy a recharging bay with speakers, and nobody would be the wiser ("My Ipod is just charging"). But the reviews on Amazon kind of steered me away from that, and I hear that Ipods only work with Itunes. Is that true? I already have mp3s of my favorite bands. I can't afford to buy the same music just so it can go on an Ipod. And the prices for Ipods are pretty darn high, as well.