Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-12-2010

The BAMM 6 stage set is going to be a little while. I am trying to finish up my current to-do list, but I am working on the six stage set. The BAMM is going to be useful for building the traits and tendencies that a self made millionaire has, but it specifies four years because of the passive nature of the programming. That isn't to say that it can't be achieved in one or two or three for people, but that four years is the specified time limit for doing it. Adding it to your mix is something you can do, and use for the next (however long it takes you) while using other programs as well. The single stage program won't be as "heavy" as the six stage one, so that's why I suggested it. I am actually thinking about changing the six stage set to "Become A Multi-Millionaire As Quckly As Possible". (BAMAQA, anyone?) But my recommendation was based on things you seem to have cleared up, so it may not be necessary. But again, you can use it along with something like woman magnet; the single stage set is designed to be passive, and used in the background, while other things are being used as well. Just have to use it for 1 to 4 years to get the full results. The 6 stage set is going to be a very active, very power-hungry program in comparison, and you won't want to try using it with much else.

I wasn't coming down on you for what you said, just trying to point out that you can't see a lot of what the programs are doing "behind the scenes". Smile

And of course, it looked as if you were spending a lot of money when that's not the way to become rich. Most self made millionaires require 3 to 25 years to do it. I expect that I'll get there in between the next 1 and 8 years. So, it will be interesting to see what happens for us. I have started using MUWAS, TLAM and US in concert, and I am figuring that if I use all three and nothing else for the next 12 months, I should be very much farther along towards the goal, if not already there.

I'd love to see what happens when you use all three of those woman programs together. We'll call it an experiment. Smile

I didn't have much time to type this, so I hope it makes sense. lol

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-12-2010

Thanks for clearing things up Shannon. I will definitely consider using the single stage of Become a Millionaire in 4 Years for at least the duration of using the other subs. It certainly can't hurt. I'll know by Friday if I decide to. In fact, if it's so passive, it shouldn't have a problem using it with the attraction subs, next year.

And I can't wait to start on the attraction subs. I will plan on trying those three together. In fact, when I get home tonight, I will make a note of it in my Subliminals folder! That will be a very interesting experiment. Especially if I decide on going to school againWink

And you are actually right. I was spending a lot looking for "the perfect speaker". Now that that's over, I'm not going to spend as much. I will even try saving--which was practically impossible given the low-wage jobs I always had. Also, I was embarrassed to state that I made a large purchase last Friday when I was inebriated. But that got fixed and I'm getting my money back. I learned a lesson: do not make purchases over the internet while drinking.

EDIT: I will buy the Become a Millionaire in 4 Years, this Friday, and use it for as long as necessary. Even with the attraction subs, if possible.

Also, I look forward to Become a Millionaire as Quickly as Possible. When I get enough money, I'll buy that as well. Two years down the road I can use it and really hammer home the concepts.

It's very interesting making these yearly plans. Something I never really did before.

Reedit: I made more than I thought I would selling my school books. I'm buying the Become a Millionaire in 4 Years, tonight.

It's definitely a different way of thinking, becoming wealthy. Most people are not wealthy because they spend as much or more than they have coming in. It's their entertainment, and they don't control their Id. Our culture in the United States has become quite "spoiled" in that way. We want what we want, and we want it yesterday.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-12-2010

(05-12-2010, 05:10 PM)Shannon Wrote: It's definitely a different way of thinking, becoming wealthy. Most people are not wealthy because they spend as much or more than they have coming in. It's their entertainment, and they don't control their Id. Our culture in the United States has become quite "spoiled" in that way. We want what we want, and we want it yesterday.

Yeah, I have to admit that I am one of those people.

I would be surprised if you were not, given that you were raised with this sort of thinking all around you. Unfortunately, as we transition from democratic republic to fascist in our government, advertising has become the means through which the masses are controlled without resistance, and that control has been in convincing them that everything must be effortless and instant. When all you hear as you grow up is "You should have whatever you want, and it should be easy to get and you should be able to get it instantly when you decide you want it", that's what happens.

Anyone can become a millionaire without any mysterious methods just by putting money in an account that gives compound interest. $5 a day, and that will become a million dollars in about 30 years. Most people spend more than that a day on a freaking cup of coffee these days. And then they wonder why they're not rich.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-13-2010

(05-12-2010, 05:25 PM)Shannon Wrote: I would be surprised if you were not, given that you were raised with this sort of thinking all around you. Unfortunately, as we transition from democratic republic to fascist in our government, advertising has become the means through which the masses are controlled without resistance, and that control has been in convincing them that everything must be effortless and instant. When all you hear as you grow up is "You should have whatever you want, and it should be easy to get and you should be able to get it instantly when you decide you want it", that's what happens.

My upbringing was more: "you can't have everything you want, at least not without backstabbing or doing so much work it makes what you want not worth it (and most of the people in my life did everything they could to make sure that "fact" was hammered home, because they believed this) so you should get all you can now." Suffice to say, this led to some very bizarre and unsavory behavior amongst a lot of people around me.

Either way, patience is a virtue, something that I'm learning.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-13-2010

That sounds like a really negative mindset concerning money.

Making money usually requires one of three things: work, connections or smarts. It's a lot less work to sell a million people $1 worth of stuff than it is to sell one person $1,000,000 worth of stuff. Unless you have the right connections. Wink

But work is usually going to be a part of the process, regardless. The more time you allow for it to happen, the less work it will take; the faster you want it to happen without working yourself crazy, the more smarts and/or connections you'll need. It's all the same amount of energy required, it just can be done in different ways. If you know some millionaires, and they like your ideas and they back you, you could end up with a lot of money for a few months worth of light work. More likely, you'll end up doing something like finding a system that works well for the Forex markets or starting a business that succeeds if you want to become a millionaire.

Working for myself has been the best experience in the world. It's taken me five years to get off the ground (mainly because I started with nothing and made some very serious mistakes along the way), but persistence, perseverance, drive and determination are making me succeed. Most self made millionaires take a while to get there, and they get there because they do the right things and they keep doing them regardless of any obstacle that comes their way. They also typically love what they do - as I do - which makes it more like fun than work. So what I would suggest is that you figure out what makes you happy, what you love to do, and then make that a stairway to wealth - without letting anyone who might be negative know about it until you have the money in the bank.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - K-Train - 05-13-2010

Honestly, one of the reasons why some people don't wanna be rich is because they don't want to become one of "them". It's like that where I live too. People have this view of rich people as "snobbish, stuck-up, uncaring, not down-to-earth". So obviously, when you hear so much negativity about being rich your mind is going to subtley make sure you DO NOT get rich. I'm still amazed how powerful the mind can be.

(05-13-2010, 02:59 PM)K-Train Wrote: Honestly, one of the reasons why some people don't wanna be rich is because they don't want to become one of "them". It's like that where I live too. People have this view of rich people as "snobbish, stuck-up, uncaring, not down-to-earth". So obviously, when you hear so much negativity about being rich your mind is going to subtley make sure you DO NOT get rich. I'm still amazed how powerful the mind can be.

I realized some time in my mid to late teens, that the people who made their money ethically were usually the nicest, most down-to-earth people around. In fact, I've never known anyone who holds the beliefs that I mentioned above to be happy with their money--if they ever managed to make a lot. In fact, I consider the beliefs I mentioned above to be middle-class and poor class beliefs, as those are the people I see holding them...and acting on them to make their money.

Of course, I'm not saying that all poor and middle-class people hold those beliefs. But I think everyone figured that out. But those who hold the beliefs that rich people are "snobbish, stuck-up, uncaring, not down-to-earth"; then guess how they are going to act in order to make money!

I want to get rich in order to hang with cool, worldly people who are interesting. Not needy, self-serving weirdos that are dehumanizing.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - K-Train - 05-13-2010

(05-13-2010, 03:19 PM)Clamshell Wrote: I realized some time in my mid to late teens, that the people who made their money ethically were usually the nicest, most down-to-earth people around. In fact, I've never known anyone who holds the beliefs that I mentioned above to be happy with their money--if they ever managed to make a lot. In fact, I consider the beliefs I mentioned above to be middle-class and poor class beliefs, as those are the people I see holding them...and acting on them to make their money.

Of course, I'm not saying that all poor and middle-class people hold those beliefs. But I think everyone figured that out. But those who hold the beliefs that rich people are "snobbish, stuck-up, uncaring, not down-to-earth"; then guess how they are going to act in order to make money!

I want to get rich in order to hang with cool, worldly people who are interesting. Not needy, self-serving weirdos that are dehumanizing.

Precisely. Once you've accepted that you don't have to "sell-out" in order to be rich, you no longer hold a negative view and can actively push towards that goal.Big Grin

This all ties into the idea that I talked about earlier about not allowing yourself to become what you resent. Resent isn't the perfect word for it, because it also includes "are disgusted with", and "are strongly put off by". Just remember that wealth does not determine how the person acts, it just allows them to act with more ease. Good people will be magnified by wealth, just as will people who have yet to understand the things that make good people what they are.

Well, last night I added Become a Millionaire in 4 Years to the mix I'm listening to. I'm still a little worried that it will dilute the effects of the other subs. But, then, it can only enhance them, as it's all about making money.

Another thing that worries me, is that if I want to make a playlist on my Sansa Clip, I have to go through Windows Media Player. And, sometimes Media Player will give names to the albums. One band (that I never heard of) that gets the credit for Shannon's work is called Ciconne Youth. And another one is called The Weather Girls. And the ultrasonic version of Become a Millionaire in 4 Years is called Silence by Ciconne Youth? This bothers me, as I don't know what else Media Player is doing with the subs, themselves. But the subs still seem to be working, no matter what.

What is happening is that WMP is expecting that you are lazy and stupid, and is trying to do for you what you don't want done for you (naming them) by calculating a hash value (unique number based on the file) and then trying to find the same number in a database. If it can't find that number, it guesses. You can see how well it guesses.

Instead of Windows and WMP, I use PCLinuxOS and Dolphin and Amarok. Dolphin allows me to access devices as a storage device, which means I can just drag and drop, and Amarok lets me play my music my way. I almost never boot Vista anymore.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-14-2010

I'm going to make a personal prophecy:

I was hauling more stuff home to my parents' house. On the way, I caught myself thinking how long I was going to have to live at my parents' house. I got the answer of no less than 6 months, but not much longer than that. I asked again, and got the answer that I will be living in my own place sometime in December. So, hopefully, I will be in my own place sometime in December.

I also heard that I should be seeing the actual manifestation effects in a weeks time. So, we will see. I certainly hope that's true, though.

I was listening to the subs through my mp3 player as I was driving home, as well as through most of the day. So I was listening to them as I "prophesied."