Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-07-2010

(05-07-2010, 12:19 PM)Shannon Wrote: Careful with things like the PS3. Games and media (movies, TV, Internet) and drugs (marijuana, mainly) are the killers of success. Games are a period of time spent pleasuring the brain without accomplishing anything; media does the same thing (in many cases); and drugs are that and addictive in a lot of cases too. Most people I know who use a lot of drugs (marijuana, especially) don't have much drive to do anything.

Please be careful. Hedonism is a killer. Wait until you have succeeded to go hedonist.

I haven't touched marijuana in years. And I've had many opportunities to do so. And I don't spend nearly enough time playing games as I could. I am a responsible guy. I just need some actionable and profitable opportunities to come my way.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-07-2010

I'm not implying you use marijuana. Just saying... that's one of the real success killers.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-07-2010

(05-07-2010, 03:14 PM)Shannon Wrote: I'm not implying you use marijuana/. Just saying... that's one of the real success killers.

I got it. I'm just clearing something up.Wink

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-09-2010

Last night I was really busy working on a large assignment that I have to finish tonight. Anyway, I remember feeling depressed. But I got over it.

However, I took a bunch more stuff home from my dorm, today. I was listening to the subs through my Sansa Clip all the way home and back. I could not feel less than utterly content. It was really weird. I completely missed my family. They were supposed to be home except to go out of town for a couple of hours. But they were nowhere to be seen. So I got out of there as soon as possible, as I'll be dealing with my family soon enough.

On the way through town, I noticed that there where lots of hot women! I have no idea where they came from, but they were there. The area I live in isn't known for hot women. And I've never seen any of them before. Anyway, I'm making the Woman Magnet my next priority after the money subs. I promised myself that I'm going to get hot girlfriends in the next year or two.

Also, I cannot get worried about not getting a job? It seems impossible that I should go without a source of income for very long! This will be an interesting summer, for sure.

I was feeling so satisfied that i was thinking that if I lived alone with 50 cats for the rest of my life, I would be happy. Normally, this thought bothers me--as I know the reality would not be at all cool. I was kinda trying to get myself riled up just to see how chilled I really am. But I could not worry very much about the future no matter how much I tried!

I also promised myself that I'm going to get back into doing the 5 Tibetan Rites and work more at keeping my gratitude journal. It seems like I want to better myself in every way. But we'll see how that goesBig Grin

However, I do have a problem with driving for more than an hour, in that my eyes (and brain) get really tired. I have to take a 20 minute nap during the trip. Maybe something to think about for another subliminalWink

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-09-2010

Care to elaborate, or shall I get out my mind reading helmet? lol

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-09-2010

(05-09-2010, 05:57 PM)Shannon Wrote: Care to elaborate, or shall I get out my mind reading helmet? lol

I might try to elaborate, tomorrow, when I have more time. But what would you specifically want me to elaborate on? The bottom line is that I am in no way worried about the future. I fully expect to get a good-paying job, and I actually want to take action on bettering myself. For the first time in my life, I am completely optimistic about my future.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-09-2010

(05-09-2010, 04:47 PM)Clamshell Wrote: However, I do have a problem with driving for more than an hour, in that my eyes (and brain) get really tired. I have to take a 20 minute nap during the trip. Maybe something to think about for another subliminalWink

That. What are you referring to with the subliminal suggestion? I don't understand.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-10-2010

(05-09-2010, 09:50 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(05-09-2010, 04:47 PM)Clamshell Wrote: However, I do have a problem with driving for more than an hour, in that my eyes (and brain) get really tired. I have to take a 20 minute nap during the trip. Maybe something to think about for another subliminalWink

That. What are you referring to with the subliminal suggestion? I don't understand.

Sorry, my finals aren't allowing my brain to function properly. I think it has something to do with eye strain. I also get really tired when I read, too. Anything that forces me to use my eyes to the exclusion of almost everything else. I know people who can read for hours on end. I know people who can drive for hours on end (semi drivers). So I don't know why I'm getting the eyestrain that causes me to have to take at least a 20 minute nap after 2 hours of driving?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-10-2010

(05-10-2010, 07:46 AM)Clamshell Wrote:
(05-09-2010, 09:50 PM)Shannon Wrote:

Sorry, my finals aren't allowing my brain to function properly. I think it has something to do with eye strain. I also get really tired when I read, too. Anything that forces me to use my eyes to the exclusion of almost everything else. I know people who can read for hours on end. I know people who can drive for hours on end (semi drivers). So I don't know why I'm getting the eyestrain that causes me to have to take at least a 20 minute nap after 2 hours of driving?

Is it possible that you hyperfocus? Hyperfocus requires a huge amount of mental energy. I do that a lot when I am working.

I worded the above wrong. I have a lot to do for finals and that's why I didn't understand what you were asking. My attention was scattered.

The thing with driving and reading is a different matter. Though the reading does pertain to my schoolwork. That is where I think the eyestrain is coming in.

I have no idea what hyperfocus is, so I couldn't tell you if I have it or not.

4-12-10 is the date I started the money subs. I just wanted to make sure how many weeks, specifically, it has been. I was confused as to how many weeks I had been using them.

This is officially the start of the 5th week on the subs.

I am sad that I have to leave the university I'm going to, due to lack of money to keep going. However, I had been going here for three years. Hadn't made any real friends, because I had been too busy working. My jobs were easy jobs, but they took away from joining any clubs. Plus, there were long periods where I was stuck on campus due to lack of money.

I would like to finish my schooling, as I'm so far into it. However, if I go to another university nearer my home, I would have to add more classes as the curriculum would be different.

Anyway, I've decided that if I'm going back to school, it will be with a lot of disposable income. I also want all of my student loans paid off within a year's time. So I can't wait till the money effects start kicking in. I hope it starts really soon. As I would like to start on the Woman Magnet subs. I'm so looking forward to the Woman Magnet subs I can barely contain myself. But I expect to spend the entire year on the money subs.

Anyway, that's kind of sort of my plan for the next year or two: pay off my loans; go back to school; become the sexiest stud on campus; and finish up my program--unless it's far more profitable not to go to school.

Man, do I hate job hunting.

Anyway, the subs have proven themselves in combating negative feelings, and making me feel that I have a bright future ahead of me. So I am going to use them very "religiously". I can't wait to see what the next 5 weeks will bring.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-12-2010

Well, I'm done with my classes, today. I just have to turn in my final projects and then tie up any loose ends; and clean my dorm room by Saturday afternoon.

Man, I'm going to miss having a place to my self, even if it is a one-room dorm with a communal bathroom. My only complaint with the subs up to this point is: why didn't I know about these subs at least a year earlier!? I could be going back home far more changed than I already am. Up to now, the only changes I have are that my brain won't let me worry about money. And I feel more relaxed than ever. And I don't think I'm going to allow anyone to take that feeling of relaxed centeredness away from me. Not without it blowing up in their face. But I don't think the universe will let it get that far. I think there is a reason that even though my family swore they would be home at such and such a time when I last dropped off some stuff from my dorm room. And I even dallied a bit. I think it was just not in the cards that I would meet them that day. And that was the day mentioned above that felt "perfect".

Anyway, I contacted my acquaintances saying that I will be back home next week and we should all hang out and stuff. They said that was cool and I should call them all when I get back. One acquaintance, however, informed me that a person I can't stand is also hanging around them. The person in question tries to make life hard for me whenever he gets a chance. I've even went to the police about him only to find out he already has an extensive record of harassment with other people. But he keeps his nose clean around certain people, some of them are my former acquaintances.

I had thought I was done with the guy when my best friend died, as he was a very long time friend of my friend. And my best friend knew that the other guy was causing the issues, but didn't do anything about it, and wondered why we couldn't just get along. He even tried blaming me for it, even though I was the one who was trying to get along. Anyway, it's a very long story and hard to explain. I just don't want anything to do with this dude. Most other people don't, either, but since it's a small area I come from, and this guy was a schoolmate with some of my acquaintances, most people aren't going to turn their backs on him. So, unless I want to hang with someone I absolutely cannot stand, I have no choice but to change in a way that brings new and better people into my life. So, just much more reason why I need to listen to the subs more.

I got the speakers that I wanted. The Frisby speakers. I haven't had a chance to try them out, yet, but I think I will, tonight.

Also, I might splurge when I get my next paycheck and buy a Sansa Fuze already. But I have to check with my temp agency first, to see what the employment forecast looks like.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 05-12-2010

Three points you might want to consider.

1. "Up to now, the only changes I have are that my brain won't let me worry about money." Should read: "Up to now, the only changes I have seen are that my brain won't let me worry about money." This is an important distinction, because things are going on behind the scenes that you cannot and never will see directly with these sub. The results, when they become strong enough, you will see.

It's about like watching a crystal goblet be subjected to increasingly loud audio of its exact resonant frequency while you're sitting in a soundproof chamber. At first, nothing seems to be happening, because you can't see the sounds as they ramp up in volume. Then, as they approach critical volume, the goblet begins to move from their energy, and twist and distort in odd ways, and now, you can see them, albeit indirectly... you know something is going on. Finally, the goblet shatters all at once when critical volume is reached.

You cannot see what these subs are doing behind the scenes... yet.

2. As much as I enjoy having you spend money on things here, and as much as I understand the desire to, splurging is spending money. Self made millionaires don't get there by spending money unless doing so makes them more money, or they minimize what they spend on what they otherwise need to have. So if you have something that already works for what you are trying to do, live with it for a while. Start a savings account, or an investment account. Get in the habit of putting the money you would have spent on splurging in the savings account, and watch it start to increase, and work for you.

3. You may also want to consider the Become A Multi-Millionaire Within Four Years program, as a single stage. It's designed to be used with the Think Like A Millionaire program, and it will help you develop and activate the personality traits and tendencies that naturally result in becoming a self made millionaire. This is the only program I would suggest adding to your current mix, and only because I see you're spending money instead of saving it. Self control concerning money is important. If you decide to get and use this, do it before the Six Stage Set comes out, because that will be too big to use with the MUWAS. (It will also help disconnect from people who want to keep you where you are.)

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 05-12-2010

You want me to do 4 programs?

When is the six stage set coming out? I get paid on Friday, and I have to spend money on moving materials before then. So, if it's not coming out too soon, I will definitely get the Become a Millionaire in Four years.

I already think very differently from my acquaintances. I always have. I never really quite fit in. Thus I'm waiting to see what new people will come into my life. As far as I'm concerned, I'm creating things from the ground up, thanks to the use of your subs.

When I said splurge, I meant for something that would help me. The Sansa Fuze has a 24 hour battery opposed to the 15 hour battery of the Clip. Plus, it just has much more capacity. People aren't going to find my subs as quickly on the Fuze as they would on the Clip.

Sorry if I didn't word the effects I'm seeing properly. But I am seeing major effects. I hold myself differently, I feel more stable than I've ever felt before. I'm overall much more optimistic than ever before. I'm getting a lot of mental and emotional effects that can only come from the subs. In fact, I now look at the world from a position of knowing--through the effects I'm already seeing--that I will be rich in a year's time. That puts a whole new spin on everything. It's an interesting position to be in. And one I've fantasized about being in for years.

Believe it or not, I'm actually spending less than ever before.

I don't want to start a program that will take me four years to complete, as I really want to get onto the Woman Magnet program. I am sorely tempted to use the Aura of Sexiness with it, as Well as Attract Beautiful women. I would like to see an overload of women in my life--if that's possibleSmile