Subliminal Talk
Clamshell's weekly journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Clamshell's weekly journal (/Thread-Clamshell-s-weekly-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 03-27-2010

Well, it's been just about one full week since I've started the subs I bought, in earnest. The subs I'm using are Ultra Success and Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Version 6.0. The first night I started them, I was feeling euphoric. However, I've been a little depressed the last week, for various reasons not pertaining to the subs. However, I've had this "can do" feeling for the whole week, for things that I've been planning to do.

The interesting thing about the Become Irresistibly Attractive to Beautiful Women Version 6.0 is that I'm getting a bunch of old beliefs dredged up about why I cannot have the things I want. I've been toying around with Reality Creation (i.e. Law of Attraction) for awhile. So I know when you're trying to program your mind with something new, the subconscious will throw a lot of "why you cannots" at you. Usually that is considered a sign of progress--at least from the stuff I've read. However, I'm also getting very interesting erotic dreams in the process.

No women are showing any more interest in me than usual. But I'm not expecting such in only the first week. I clearly have numerous negative beliefs that I must move through.

I'll keep posting every week. Or sooner, if something interesting comes up.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 03-27-2010

Your experiences are indeed a sign that it's working. The negativity is coming up as a defense for the programming that is being challenged. Eventually, it will be replaced. In some cases, there will even be some desire to stop using the program. I remember when I first used the first prototype of the Alpha set, which was basically a single stage designed to prevent me from being walked on by the women in my life. My beliefs REALLY resisted and for the first three or four days I was really wanting to stop using it. Then there were three or four days where I felt that fading. It seems that sometimes when you are replacing an in-place belief program, it will try to defend itself with resistance. I found that fascinating. It is definitely revealing, though.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 03-27-2010

I'm glad I'm on the right track. I'm getting a lot of "I'm not worthy", "sex is wrong", and "I'm not good enough", along with "my desires are inappropriate" (goes with the sex is wrong), "I'm too ugly", etc. No wonder I never had much luck with women!

It's surprising to me that I actually had those kinds of beliefs. At least to the intensity that I have them.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 03-27-2010

Sounds like I might need to do a new title for you on those. That sounds like it would be a good one for a lot of people. Anything else you're getting?

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 03-28-2010

(03-27-2010, 10:55 PM)Shannon Wrote: Sounds like I might need to do a new title for you on those. That sounds like it would be a good one for a lot of people. Anything else you're getting?

I'm not sure. It's like I'm a bit shyer around women. Like if I let my desires be known, she and her friends are going to beat me up or something. Or that I will lose friends.

Another biggie is that I have nothing to say or do that will hold a woman's interest for very long. I'm too boring for women. If you could make a sub that will make a person fascinating and maybe even an "international man of mystery" or the "most interesting man in the world" from the Dos Equis commercials (especially the latter--but serious), I would like to try it out.

It must be stated that the friends I have and had were due to the fact that I wasn't attracting any women, and the women they were getting were hardly worth any effort to try and attract--even on their part. I don't know if that helps any. I will try to make this clearer if I can, later. Since my best friend died, I'm getting tons of interesting insight in what kind of people I have been attracting.

I've been seriously contemplating getting Develop an Aura of Sexiness and adding it to the mix, as I have appearance issues. And it might help women be sexually attracted to me, and not everyone else.

Oh yeah, I'm afraid I'm going to be terrible in bed.

I was also thinking about getting Attract Your Perfect Friend With Benefits, Attract Your Perfect Large Breasted Romantic Lover, Attract Your Perfect Naturally Redheaded Romantic Lover. But I really want a multitude of lovers and don't want to settle down with one. I want to be able to attract and hold the attention of the best looking women, wherever I go, with a preference for breasts and red hair. And I really wouldn't mind having a friend with benefits on the side, too. Hope that helps as far as the big picture of what I'm going after, goes. However, it's becoming more and more obvious why I was never good with women. Maybe it has something to do with a somewhat Catholic upbringing.

Oh yeah, "all sex is a form of coercion", and "when you have sex with someone, you take something away from them". I guess those are the best ways to describe those two other beliefs that I hadn't realized I have.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 03-28-2010

This sounds as if you would be best served by ordering a custom subliminal to deal with these things but the alpha male training set would be a good secondary choice.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 03-28-2010

But it boils down to money. Anyway, I'm going with the idea that if those beliefs are coming to the surface like they are, then they are getting cleaned out. After all, it's only the first week. However, I might just buy Develop an Aura of Sexiness soon and add it to the other two subs I'm using.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 03-29-2010

Btw, I bought Develop an Aura of Sexiness last night, and added it to the mix.

The more I thought about it, the more I needed to get my self-image in order. Develop an Aura of Sexiness seemed like the best choice for the money.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - WildFlower - 03-29-2010

(03-27-2010, 06:50 PM)Shannon Wrote: Your experiences are indeed a sign that it's working. The negativity is coming up as a defense for the programming that is being challenged. Eventually, it will be replaced. In some cases, there will even be some desire to stop using the program. I remember when I first used the first prototype of the Alpha set, which was basically a single stage designed to prevent me from being walked on by the women in my life. My beliefs REALLY resisted and for the first three or four days I was really wanting to stop using it. Then there were three or four days where I felt that fading. It seems that sometimes when you are replacing an in-place belief program, it will try to defend itself with resistance. I found that fascinating. It is definitely revealing, though.

When starting a new sub I find that the first couple of days - usually 4 - are really great and euphoric. Then the resistance seems to kick in, this for me tends to last about 4-7 days before I start to feel the benefits of the sub agian. When starting on the 3rd set of the Alpha sub the resistance was more aggressive than usual, but I found a glass of water once or twice a day with 4 drops of Bach rescue remedy "to comfort and reassure" really helped to alleviate the resistance. I'm from the UK so not really sure if they sell it in the US, but I'm positive you could pick up something very similar for just as cheap.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Shannon - 03-30-2010

That's a really interesting idea, the Bach Rescue Remedy.

(03-28-2010, 12:47 PM)Clamshell Wrote: But it boils down to money. Anyway, I'm going with the idea that if those beliefs are coming to the surface like they are, then they are getting cleaned out. After all, it's only the first week. However, I might just buy Develop an Aura of Sexiness soon and add it to the other two subs I'm using.

I understand the price concern. I'm not trying to sell you on the custom, since I don't have time to build any more until the current batch are done regardless, I'm just saying that sounds like it would be the best option. We have several other options that would also be good. I'm sure you'll find them. Wink

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - Clamshell - 03-30-2010

I've never heard of the Bach Rescue Remedy before. I'm going to look into it. It is available in the US, and I'll see if the local Wal Mart has some, very soon. Thank you for the suggestion, Wildflower.

I'm feeling other resistance, too. Like I'm losing faith that the subs will ever work (and I constantly have to remind myself that it's only been one week! And that it doesn't hurt to keep them on all night long).

Also, when you do subs, do you find that the people that you see regularly tend to drop out of your life and new people, who are more conducive to your new beliefs, appear in their place? I know I've had situations that seemed to be that way. So have other people. I used to read a lot of Seth/Jane Roberts, and they speak a lot of probable universes and realities and that you really only run into and associate with people who share your fundamental beliefs due to probabilities meeting. If you don't have the same fundamental beliefs, you either remain oblivious to them, or never come close to meeting each other.

I've known people who were next door neighbors or lived on the same block who never even saw each other until they had some change in belief. And they became best friends, or even married the other person.

This is a concept that has intrigued me for years. If I had tons of money to spend on custom subs, this is one subject I would spend the money on to explore better. Of course, once my beliefs are changed, I will probably be seeing this take place first hand. I think it would be an interesting discussion about how the people around you either change, or drop out of a person's life and the new people that appear when the subs have taken effect. What do you think?

I have to admit that the reason I'm asking is because I feel the people I'm surrounded by right now are never going to respond to me the way I want them to (especially the women) when I'm done with the subs. I just have a gut feeling I'm going to have to run into a whole different crowd of people. But, of course, I wouldn't mind being surprised if the reality turns out differently. And I don't mind finding myself in a whole different crowd of people who will confirm the beliefs that I'm instilling in myself through the subs.

RE: Clamshell's weekly journal - WildFlower - 03-30-2010

(03-30-2010, 06:51 AM)Shannon Wrote: That's a really interesting idea, the Bach Rescue Remedy.

I always keep a bottle around for if I have a job interview, or a cliche first date. That sort of thing. It really just allows me to function as normal by quietening my - concious - mind to it's normal state. I guess if the resistance experienced from subs is the concious fighting the sub-concious, it would explain why the Bach drops work for me.

(03-30-2010, 08:51 AM)Clamshell Wrote: I've never heard of the Bach Rescue Remedy before. I'm going to look into it. It is available in the US, and I'll see if the local Wal Mart has some, very soon. Thank you for the suggestion, Wildflower.

I'm feeling other resistance, too. Like I'm losing faith that the subs will ever work (and I constantly have to remind myself that it's only been one week! And that it doesn't hurt to keep them on all night long).

Also, when you do subs, do you find that the people that you see regularly tend to drop out of your life and new people, who are more conducive to your new beliefs, appear in their place? I know I've had situations that seemed to be that way. So have other people. I used to read a lot of Seth/Jane Roberts, and they speak a lot of probable universes and realities and that you really only run into and associate with people who share your fundamental beliefs due to probabilities meeting. If you don't have the same fundamental beliefs, you either remain oblivious to them, or never come close to meeting each other.

I've known people who were next door neighbors or lived on the same block who never even saw each other until they had some change in belief. And they became best friends, or even married the other person.

This is a concept that has intrigued me for years. If I had tons of money to spend on custom subs, this is one subject I would spend the money on to explore better. Of course, once my beliefs are changed, I will probably be seeing this take place first hand. I think it would be an interesting discussion about how the people around you either change, or drop out of a person's life and the new people that appear when the subs have taken effect. What do you think?

I have to admit that the reason I'm asking is because I feel the people I'm surrounded by right now are never going to respond to me the way I want them to (especially the women) when I'm done with the subs. I just have a gut feeling I'm going to have to run into a whole different crowd of people. But, of course, I wouldn't mind being surprised if the reality turns out differently. And I don't mind finding myself in a whole different crowd of people who will confirm the beliefs that I'm instilling in myself through the subs.

I seriously doubt Wal Mart does, or will ever carry the Bach Flower Remedies.

Yes I definitely notice that as my beliefs change I meet new people and others fall away.

Subliminals (at least, my subliminals) don't require faith to work. I am seeing a lot of people who have a hard time just using them because they somehow can't quite consciously believe that they could work. Just use it and relax. Smile Worrying about it isn't helping it work. Just step out of the way, use it properly and let it happen.

Truly your outer reality does shift to match your inner beliefs. I am living proof.