Subliminal Talk
Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes The Sex Magnet (/Thread-Woceyes-The-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Patti - 08-30-2011

(08-30-2011, 11:21 AM)woceyes Wrote: She got angry with me ... lol I called her out told her what she did wrong like Shannon said then told her I deleted her number from my phone. I am pretty sure it upset her as she kept wiping her eyes. She had told me that she liked all of us and wished all the aspects that were good between us Should be meshed into one man... she then tried flirting more and then goes were only ever gonna be friends... I said didn't ask what were were gonna ever be,then asked her the question. Again. I feel like an a hole...but at the same time like man who dose not things bother him.

What question did you ask her?

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-30-2011

I wrote this on my phone a lunch to day while i was at work, i am surprised it wasn't more jumbled.

Let me think as to what the question was that i had asked her...

I remember it was Why were you hitting on me (as well as hinting at wanting a boyfriend) and all the other guys at work, while going out with the one dude i mentioned in a few post back?

As we would talk she then try to say well it wouldn't have worked out between us any ways your to nice, even when trying to be mean. Or i only like bad boys, who are mean to me. I would cut her off mid sentence and repeat to her i was done "trying" anything with her. I am not asking you why we were not dating, I was asking why flirt and play us all? i told her stop reading between the lines and pay attention to what i am asking.

I told her i deleted her number. I said i don't need anymore friends ( i have plenty) and i don't need a mommy (i have one). Her only response to me was calling me a Baby because i deleted her from my phone. I told her there are 9 billion people out there ill be fine.

Obviously made her mad and possibly sad. I was really tired of the bull sh** it was harsh but if someone didn't do it she would still try to play the guys at the mill whether Staff or disabled.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 08-31-2011

Man...this girl plays too many games with you, you had to do what you had to do. Every girl wants a 'nice' guy they just don't want everything else that comes with the stereotypical nice guy. You have a fusion of both, we all do and she's just making crap up. Let her go, she doesn't deserve you Wink

Ryan

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-31-2011

true, that is why i deleted her number. What she said to me just bounced off anyways. Its was a another Big step for me and it helped me out in the long run. on to bigger and brighter things Wink

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-31-2011

i will say tho that i probably could have used more tact when dealing with her.

Also stage three is different. I feel more aggravated towards things and just don't feel like flirting with women. The pull the trigger thing i would say is working well even if it is towards calling people out as well as pushing forward with women. Granted what happened with the new girl may have been a newer experience for me it makes me realize how to be a stronger man in general.

I still have my swagger but because of my vehicle accident i am still walking with a slight limp. I am feeling weird tho, energies mixing up inside making me feel insecure but also secured at the same time its weird. So basically roller coasting this stage so far. :/

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Cortez - 08-31-2011

This is an odd set for sure, but it works well.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 09-02-2011

(08-31-2011, 06:55 PM)Cortez Wrote: This is an odd set for sure, but it works well.

Why do you say it's odd, and what is odd about it?

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Cortez - 09-03-2011

The emotional ups and downs that sometimes come with it. It just feels different than any of the other subs, I don't really know how to describe it. I like it a lot, but it's very taxing on your subconscious. That's a good thing, though.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 09-03-2011

(09-03-2011, 05:34 AM)Cortez Wrote: The emotional ups and downs that sometimes come with it. It just feels different than any of the other subs, I don't really know how to describe it. I like it a lot, but it's very taxing on your subconscious. That's a good thing, though.

It's very taxing because it's one of the two most powerful subliminals in the world. You bet it's taxing.

The ups and downs can be likened to the wake of an ocean liner traveling close to full speed and trying to make a sharp turn at the same time. It's going to make the ship encounter some of it's own wake...

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - gangstergandi - 09-04-2011

(09-03-2011, 09:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:
(09-03-2011, 05:34 AM)Cortez Wrote: The emotional ups and downs that sometimes come with it. It just feels different than any of the other subs, I don't really know how to describe it. I like it a lot, but it's very taxing on your subconscious. That's a good thing, though.

It's very taxing because it's one of the two most powerful subliminals in the world. You bet it's taxing.

The ups and downs can be likened to the wake of an ocean liner traveling close to full speed and trying to make a sharp turn at the same time. It's going to make the ship encounter some of it's own wake...

So, is Alpha the other subliminal you are referring to?

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 09-04-2011

(09-04-2011, 07:35 AM)gangstergandi Wrote:
(09-03-2011, 09:25 PM)Shannon Wrote:

So, is Alpha the other subliminal you are referring to?

You got it.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 09-12-2011

i am little over half way through stage 3. I don't feel needy at all.

I do have a lot of things i still need to do, like trust my instincts (Thanks Ryan). Honestly the fear of pushing forward with women is what was holding me back and causing me not to trust my instincts with women.

Other then that i feel great, hardly any resistance.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 09-15-2011

Shannon my more direct and assertive approach to calling people out on there crap, almost led to me quitting if not almost fired because of my work environment.

I am not complaining about any of the subs they work wonders and i love them and wont stop using them.

I was telling you because they work so well and where i work with the disabled try to pull fast ones over everyone. I called one of them out on there lying and bullsh** that they spewed to my boss and sternly told them if they had a problem with me or my position to talk to me about it. (o he is a high functioning client so he knows what he is doing and what is right and wrong)

Well we settled it in a handshake and it was lunch time. Well when i come back from lunch i find out he went and told the other clients that i called them all retarded because i worked with them. I would never say that about them i love working with them. Well i told my boss that if this sh** didn't stop i was going to quit i am tired of all the Bull sh**.

Well he talked to the clients manager and she had us both come into her office. where he recounted the first 5 min of our conversation to her and threw in the bit of calling all of my coworkers client or staff retarded in there. Well she tried to stay neutral but mostly landed with him on his side because he is the client. Then he lied to her repeatedly with more bs like how he looks up to me and whatever stuff to make her fall for his manipulation.

I ended up getting chewed out and him not even getting suspended for lying and doing all this bs. I almost quit right there, if my boss and the rest of management can't respect me or the rest of the staff on the floor then why should i continue to work there.

I understand to earn respect through your actions which the clients manager told me what i did with calling the client out was unacceptable and if i have a problem to get her or my boss... She said that if I ever get that angry again to not be in the same area as the client spewing the sh**. I couldn't move him somewhere else because that would be a punishment he apparently didn't deserve...

I understand now he did it all so that one he can control me and know he dose not get fired for it and that he can use it to leverage where ever he wants to work because they coddle the clients. Funny thing is he thought of himself as a Staff (my position) and asked to be treated like a staff and well that is what i did but he ran to my boss and his boss as a client.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Benjamin - 09-15-2011

Sounds like a f^&khead.

I agree with your decision of calling him out. If I have a problem with somebody at work I will go and talk to them before I goto the boss. It's been rare that i've gone to the boss after that, usually i've just needed to talk to the person in question.

That's the thing I like about my job, most of the time my boss backs me and the other staff up. And if somebody is acting like a dickhead he agrees.

A few months ago at the time when Alpha was making all this anger come out reacting to manipulation, some guy was talking crap to me and I didn't let him in and the boss let him in for some reason and I got really angry and made myself walk away after a bit because I knew I was going to lose it with my boss.

I was that angry I nearly quit right there and another guy who works with me went to talk to the boss and apparently he gave the guy talking crap a talking to. Still annoyed me.

Once a few years ago when another boss was there, he let in some guy who had a go at me the week before and told me not to worry about it, so I took off my security number and said "ok, i'm going home then". And he actually went and kicked the guy out himself so that I wouldn't leave.

-Ben