Subliminal Talk
Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes The Sex Magnet (/Thread-Woceyes-The-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 07-08-2011

stage 1 week 3

not much to report this week was in a mix of low moods to high moods. I do seem to get more attention from women. Can't seem to remember any of my dreams this week just the feelings as usual.

O apparently everyone at work loves me...well according to my friend anyways...

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 07-11-2011

interesting things seem to be happening now. The ladies at work all seem to be into me more.

I went and got my hair trimmed on Friday, and today was the first time anyone at work had seen it. Its not as long as my first hair cut because the lady trimmed it a little short. Well when i was sorting out the clients time cards this morning. There were three women to my left and my friend on my right. The first one leans into me touching, the second one (the one i told her i liked her) was teasing me and being playful and the third one is a newer worker and she was eying me.

Well the new girl goes "o you cut your hair" Smile I of course am busy joking with the girl i told her i liked, when i was done i look at the new girl and go "no i didn't cut my hair" Wink then her and the girl i like say "yes you did, and it looks good" Big Grin at the same time both eying me. I just smiled and continued sorting the time cards. then the girl i like goes "Tony, those were compliments" Smile I reply "what, o thank you" Wink went back to sorting the cards. The girl i like responds to me "that is it we only get one thank you? there are two of us here..." Wink the new girl adds "yeah there are two of us" Smile Both girls still eying me and smiling seductively the third watching the engagement.

I of course laughed and said "nope, just one thank you for the two of you" Wink Both of them laughed and eyed me some more. both showing signs of them being attracted to me. The other women in the mill would be eying me and body language directed right at me. I some how (thanks to the sub) can tell the more subtle clues when they are attracted to me.

On a side note I seem to have made a lot of the men i work with extremely jealous and they are still trying to put me down in the ladies eyes and make up lies to impress me or to make me jealous. Its rather sad really so much drama and im not doing anything Wink

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - ronatello - 07-11-2011

Quote: On a side note I seem to have made a lot of the men i work with extremely jealous and they are still trying to put me down in the ladies eyes and make up lies to impress me or to make me jealous. Its rather sad really so much drama and im not doing anything
Been there, done that. Get used to it because it's going to be the norm for now on. They're jealous because they can't have what you got. Food for thought. Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 07-11-2011

(07-11-2011, 08:02 PM)ronatello Wrote:
Quote: On a side note I seem to have made a lot of the men i work with extremely jealous and they are still trying to put me down in the ladies eyes and make up lies to impress me or to make me jealous. Its rather sad really so much drama and im not doing anything
Been there, done that. Get used to it because it's going to be the norm for now on. They're jealous because they can't have what you got. Food for thought. Smile

Thank you Ron it is annoying as all hell. It dose not get to me like it would have before Alpha Male. If someone starts doing it at all i usually walk away and continue my own thing. I will get used to it if it will be the norm lol.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 07-12-2011

I'm glad you are finally getting over this bump of "why do the guys I work with hate me" to now "oh it's ok they are just jealous"...Like I said man, the best thing you can do is make them feel better about themselves, you make them insecure Wink But you're doing great, you're sounding cocky and high on that pedestal, keep it up! =)

Ryan

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 07-18-2011

tonight is the last day of stage one.

Things i have noticed.

1. women will go and do things for me with out even asking. (not all the time)
2. Guys are jealous of me at work Wink trying to put me down and spread lies.. lol
3. "friends" trying to hold me back or calling me a "wanna be" as well as trying to put me down...lol
4. Self esteem has risen even more and sexual confidence has increased dramatically
5. Lot of women eying me or staring and showing lots of interested body language
6. Women trying to get my attention while doing funny or silly things
7. Neediness is very low, not completely gone but getting there
8. Feeling much better and happier about my life now Smile
9. Sex drive has increased a lot (noticed when i don't "release" the sexual energy I actually bring up sex more and want it more.

Today i have really had some irritability and my energy or vibe must have been stay away or else ill chew you up and spit you out... Lots of attention but little to no conversing. Its fine can't wait to start stage 2 tomorrow Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - About - 07-19-2011

Nice summary of stage 1!

I do have a question which I'm curious for any SM2011 users, which is did you notice your verbal flirting skills improve at any time in this stage? This is one thing I'm curious about.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 07-19-2011

Honestly I can't say if it did because I have used the improve your flirting skill sub twice once before alpha one afterwards. All I know is my flirting is way more refined now... add in confidence from alpha and sexual confidence in this sub and I feel like im pretty good at it now. Smile

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - ronatello - 07-19-2011

(07-19-2011, 11:29 AM)About Wrote: Nice summary of stage 1!

I do have a question which I'm curious for any SM2011 users, which is did you notice your verbal flirting skills improve at any time in this stage? This is one thing I'm curious about.
Starting in stage 2 and picking up steam in 3...

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 07-23-2011

interesting thought for Shannon.

The new girl at work told my friend that she thinks that between him and I, I am the one with experience when it comes to women and know what i am doing while he is the "newbie".

While we all know I am still learning and my friend has been with a lot of women. Granted it dose not mean he is good with them either maybe decent... Your programs work like magic Shannon.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 07-23-2011

You guys crack me up. Good work, man.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 07-25-2011

Stage 2 Week 1:

Not much to report still feel the same as stated at the end of stage one with maybe a bit more not caring and i have felt a bit angry. not sure why though but nothing to bad yet. till something comes up or next weeks post have fun people.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 08-01-2011

stage 2 week 2:

Hmm i seem to get more attention from women. Smile Apparently there is a rumor going around the mill i am a man wh**e lol Wink. Not sure what stage 2 is building on exactly but i have not felt very much resistance. i have had strange dreams of dinosaurs which if you look into interpretation of them means old thoughts and beliefs dieing or just outdated...

Animals have been acting friendlier to me as well all wanting attention from me..

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Benjamin - 08-01-2011

Interesting about the animals being friendlier thing.

And if your a man whore, you really should start charging for your services! Smile