Subliminal Talk
Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woceyes The Sex Magnet (/Thread-Woceyes-The-Sex-Magnet)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 12-09-2011

The lack of experience is troublesome, but I am still learning. If you remember towards the end of alpha i think or one of the other subs i did. I was taking baby steps in the right direction. The first telling a woman im interested in her and then telling another one off for the games she was playing in the beginning of this sub.

I try to let things unfold naturally, but most of the time i either lose interest because the woman interested in me is boring, has something personality wise i don't like, they are married (i have not defined to my self completely where i stand on banging a married woman) or tries to manipulate me.

I also have noticed most of the women in my area are like this. On this program i feel like i have ADD lol if i am bored of one i just go to the next. I am surprised really i don't piss people off. I know i have pissed a ton of women off because of losing interest. Maybe they all have STD's Wink

It may be resistance to the program it self or it may be resistance because of external factors surrounding my life. (no licenses, little money) in other words excuses as to why i shouldn't get involved sexually or otherwise with the women interested in me.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Benjamin - 12-09-2011

Quote:Well. Tony is a different exception, wouldn't you agree? I mean someone with no experience and waiting to get such experience now...that can be difficult. If you think about it, being younger and loosing your virginity isn't as difficult as it could be at an older age, like I'd imagine. I mean, mostly because women start playing their games and etc, things get more complicated.

Nah, I still don't agree. I feel that it applies to him. I know as a man with desires, that naturally you do want sex.. and trying to deny that isn't doing any good.

Have you been studying language patterns Ryan? I can identify it straight away as i've come across so much of it. I don't use it as much anymore, atleast not on purpose that i'm aware of.

I remember working on them doing security at one stage, it felt quite uncomfortable but it seemed to work and when I was doing it a guy who told me before that I needed to improve with talking to people told me "wow your getting good at this".

But I found doing too much NLP made me seem strange, but the thing is, having the confidence to back it up is the important thing, and I believe you have that.

Any try it for dirty talk, just leading her imagination and describing things. The secret is you have to feel it yourself first, and only then can you explain it in a way that will effect her.

Anyway Tony, have you ever thought that the best way to get comfortable with sex is having sex? It is definately the best way, yes changing your beliefs is great, but actually having sex is the most important way of getting comfortable with it.

I know this, because it is how I got comfortable with it myself. And I notice that when i'm having it regularly is when i'm most comfortable with it, it's usually when I haven't for a while that it takes some warming up.

Even after having it once, it will make all the difference.

Interesting, seeing your language Ryan made me aware that I do use some of this stuff without realizing. It's funny how you become aware of stuff that you weren't before.

-Ben

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - K-Train - 12-09-2011

Hell if it comes down to it, there about 15 different subliminals in the store designed to manifest a perfect sexual partner, and everyone single one of them costs 15 bucks. If Woceyes wants to he can just grab the Nymphomaniac Lover sub and BAM! Problem solved. It'll be the best of both worlds. You'll get to experience GREAT sex (because she's perfect) and you'll get LOTS of it! If you're more of a relatonship guy then you can just nab one of the Romantic Lover subs. Not only that, but because you've gone through Alpha and Sex Magnet whoever you attract is going to be amazing! Shannon here can attest to that.Cool

Of course if you are truly happy with things now and would rather you progress more on your own terms then I certaintly respect that Woceyes however just want to expand your options.Wink

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Spiral - 12-10-2011

I have not had sex using the SM sub either but it's because of my lifestyle. I really don't have any opportunities to go socialize. My hobbies include watching movies and playing drums and I'm always at the house doing those things. I wish I could get a gym membership but right now I don't think I can afford it. Honestly, due to my shitty job I can't have much of a life outside of the office home or grocery store. I am however getting more comfortable with talking to random people which is helping me socially. I do like the idea of getting one of those perfect romantic lover subs to. Even though, I'm indifferent to the outcome these days and to sex.. I still want it. It's difficult because If I really start to want it I feel like I fall into old behavior patterns and letting women pursue me is still new to me and sometimes I don't think I have what it takes. I would agree with Ben and say that no matter how indifferent I feel or what kind of excuses I am making... I still want some sex. I can tell you right now.. I want a relationship with a wonderful girl who will cook me dinner and watch movies with me... we can ride our bikes and go grocery shopping together. I would love that more than actual sex. I'm sure, woceyes, somewhere deep inside your core.. you want that too.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 12-10-2011

i never said i didn't want sex, just that it wasn't my main motivation for buying the set. If you read what i clearly wrote you would see that. i am not a person who writes between the lines.

If anything i learned how to control my sexual urges at a young age which could also be why i have resisted a lot.I also wanted the negativity in my head to stop regarding women and with this set i have done just that. also

Ben what you say is the old credit catch 22. to get credit you need credit. I could always drop my standards and go out with the chicks with ugly personalities who don't bring anything to the interaction. just to get laid...

on a side note i did have one girl i know randomly write me and ask me to "make her horny"

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Ryan - 12-10-2011

(12-10-2011, 08:57 AM)woceyes Wrote: on a side note i did have one girl i know randomly write me and ask me to "make her horny"

Lol, I love that! Definitely pursued. How'd you take it?

Ryan

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 12-11-2011

Spiral, SM is designed to bring sex into your life. To get through it and not have sex, whether you consciously choose that or not, means one of two things.

It hasn't finished working yet... or you are actively resisting at least some part of it. And to resist it indicates that at some level, you're probably dealing with a fear of sex or something relating to sex. Which leads me to a great way to improve SM...

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Benjamin - 12-11-2011

Quote:Ben what you say is the old credit catch 22. to get credit you need credit. I could always drop my standards and go out with the chicks with ugly personalities who don't bring anything to the interaction. just to get laid...

on a side note i did have one girl i know randomly write me and ask me to "make her horny"

Hmm, i'd personally sleep with them if your attracted to them, I get that you want someone you can spend more time with, but getting that experience is good. If they know it's nothing more than physical and agree, then it's a good way to get experience.

As for the girl writing you.. that is a great opportunity, for a girl to contact you saying that she is very interested.

Sounds like your talking online, what I did was practice describing what I wanted to do to girls and leading them through it by describing it. Just write some yourself first, and as I said before, feeling and imagining it inside and communicating what that is to them is the important part. Start subtle, being close to her.. kissing her on the neck.. and slowly build on it.

And try that online with some girls you don't know, like in chatrooms or whatever to see what reaction you get. I have had several say "wow I wish you lived near me, you are the perfect guy" etc..

I just wish I was able to do it that well face to face with girls i've just met. I've used it a few times from dating sites, describing stuff and it's gone quite well when I ended up meeting them.

-Ben

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 12-12-2011

From jimbodays journal

(12-12-2011, 07:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: Women are just people who happen to have the boobs straight guys find hard to explain their endless interest in. During your healing process, it's normal to disconnect from that sort of interest and go within to heal. Friends will be important then, more than lovers or romance partners.

I wonder if this is what my deal is with sex magnet. I have introspected a lot one this sub. A lot of anger, a lot of wondering what i am/have doing wrong in my life with women, and why i am the way i am. I knew i was pretty low in sexual confidence, but never imagined how bad i truly felt about myself when it came to seducing women.

Today i felt weird as f*** energy wise. i was getting jocked big time by one of my coworkers. (male) he kept calling me gay and all this other stuff. obviously trying to knock me down a peg or two while feeling threatened. It made me realize how sad people really are when feeling like someone is better then they are.

Shannon is this part of the women approaching you and sending signals for men to stay the f*** away? so they feel threatened because your high competition?

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Shannon - 12-12-2011

(12-12-2011, 09:34 PM)woceyes Wrote: From jimbodays journal

(12-12-2011, 07:53 PM)Shannon Wrote: Women are just people who happen to have the boobs straight guys find hard to explain their endless interest in. During your healing process, it's normal to disconnect from that sort of interest and go within to heal. Friends will be important then, more than lovers or romance partners.

I wonder if this is what my deal is with sex magnet. I have introspected a lot one this sub. A lot of anger, a lot of wondering what i am/have doing wrong in my life with women, and why i am the way i am. I knew i was pretty low in sexual confidence, but never imagined how bad i truly felt about myself when it came to seducing women.

Today i felt weird as f*** energy wise. i was getting jocked big time by one of my coworkers. (male) he kept calling me gay and all this other stuff. obviously trying to knock me down a peg or two while feeling threatened. It made me realize how sad people really are when feeling like someone is better then they are.

Shannon is this part of the women approaching you and sending signals for men to stay the f*** away? so they feel threatened because your high competition?

Almost certainly.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - RainbowAbyss - 12-13-2011

@Woyce-its funny you bring up the gay thing
because one of the girls I had sex with this weekend said the following while we were lying in bed together before we had sex
'oh my god I'm in love with you already, you have to be gay, your totally gay aren't you'
I think she was trying to justify to how incredibly fast everything happened both for herself and since she has a boyfriend who lives in another country-she literally asked me to come home and cuddle with her-what did she expect-although maybe something in sex magnet gives off a certain kind of total non-neediness towards woman which woman experience as gay-since straight MAN=Hornball for most modern urban woman lol

@Spiral and Woyce
my experience is having more sex in your life may seem like the farthest thing away in the world
EVEN if you are indifferent to it and desire it and feel sexy as hell..AND can flirt well etc. but if you just keep putting yourself in new situations and in places you like with the kind of girls you like-one day it will just happen...and it will be awesome, even if it sucks, cause it happened and your pysched about that-and all of a sudden its something that COULD happen again, its something really in your reality and then it starts happening more and more consistently and at a certain point-having that kind of pleasure/deep intimacy becomes a necessarily thing in your life-you realize it really does make you a more at ease person, especially if the woman really appreciates you. Not necessary like need but necessary like healthy food for feeling your best, or doing things you love-you just wont except a life without it and you'll take all the necessary steps to keep making it happen without being to invested in it.
@Spiral I thinks its awesome your carefree about it and love to spend alot of the time playing the drums and watching movies, but no disrespect, how could you seriously expect sex to come into your life if you don't leave the house? I may spend 12 hours straight playing modern warfare-but sure as shiznit I'm out the next three nights in a row putting myself around hot woman. Not saying do night life-but you like biking, cooking, and movies, so just start up conversations at the grocery store, movie theater/video rental, and/or bike shop, no need to pursue just put yourself out there both literally and mentally.
@woyce-I didn't lose my virginity until 19 and I was so desperate that it was to a prostitute in Amsterdam while I was high on weed and tripping on something in my tea-I'd say your doing fineSmile
It seems to me like you have less a fear of actual sex and more a fear of hurting woman or 'using' them-it sounds like you believe in yourself totally but you don't believe in woman enough-lol
give some girl who likes you a chance-and realize that literally anything could happen-

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Spiral - 12-13-2011

Thanks for the input Rainbow. We'll see what happens.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - Cortez - 12-13-2011

I was 21 when I lost mine, Woceyes. So don't sweat it.

@Rainbow- I got the "I thought you must have been gay. You're too wonderful." statement too. I guess it's the vibe of the set. I liked this set so much that I stated stage 6 again as a refresher last night. Probably will go for the next few weeks.

RE: Woceyes The Sex Magnet - woceyes - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 03:08 AM)RainbowAbyss Wrote: It seems to me like you have less a fear of actual sex and more a fear of hurting woman or 'using' them-it sounds like you believe in yourself totally but you don't believe in woman enough-lol
give some girl who likes you a chance-and realize that literally anything could happen-

i know that is a bit of my problem to a degree. i have always felt like i would hurt them for every little thing i did growing up. I guess growing up with a feminist mom who always talked sh** about men didn't help lol.

I try two things one is not be manipulative and the other is using them for something. I think this is what brought a lot of resistance to me as well.